PDA

View Full Version : my critics to the sites

triplefez
March 10th, 2010, 04:07
now im buying clips in all sites so in this post i want to contribute to the producers whit my(personal opinion) for make their vods or site more nice for the public:thumbup1:

lusas corp:
site: great site , easy navigation , good previews this is the most complete webpage have all web 2.0 needs the offers are great.
vods: price/quality are good but meybe in the videos that have 25 min they repeat a lot of carrys that borring a little, but the histories are great.:wub: 8 of 10

Davemeister:
site: simply layouy, dont habe previews for the potencial members so you dont know what videos you gonna have if you boy a suscription, well y buy one last night and has an impresive gallery and content almost all downloabled.

videos: one of the baddest things wen you enter to the membvership is that a good number of videos have bad quality and are in youtube, but they have others good videos in good quality, often the videos are borring is like an interview (the girls are xtremnly hot) but they have lack of drama and sexy competicion.

this site have a lot of trouble whit the way they made videos (always the same guy and he gives instruccions to the ladys) thats boring, and they have to renew the entire site. score 5 of 10

hey guys i want feedback to see if my worl really helps you to make a desition about the sites D: