PDA

View Full Version : Indy Wrestling: CLASH vs CHIKARA Recap Video

indyfan8
March 11th, 2010, 01:14
Since its general forum, if theres any Indy Wrestling buffs in here, this is inter-promotional video of CLASH Wrestling vs. CHIKARA Pro..

CLASH vs. CHIKARA (Mixed Music Video):

On Saturday, February 20th 2010 CLASH Wrestling presented CLASH vs. CHIKARA! This teaser video recaps the epic event which will be available on DVD in April 2010! For more information on this event and everything else related to CLASH Wrestling, please visit clashwrestling.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu730rTlr0Y

indyfan8
March 11th, 2010, 20:05
Yikes! lots of views, but no comments? How about Pro Wrestling? Anybody watch it? Figured Id throw a topic like this up in this General section in case theres any wrestling fans in here..

I'm particularly into the Indy Scene (talent pool WWE takes from) just because there's usually no-limits, and you see a true exhibit of talent instead of the show being dumbed down like some of the stuff on television..

I can throw more media up like this if anyone is interested..

tragmich
March 12th, 2010, 18:40
Hi Indy
I moved this thread here from the L&C discussions. I only found scripted male wrestling in the Youtube clip you posted. Members here expect to see females lifting and carrying males or other females. If you are only interested in Indy wrestling at not at all in l&c, this forum might not be the right place for you.