PDA

View Full Version : warning davemeister site

triplefez
April 8th, 2010, 15:40
i already have an acount the past month, y cancel mi suscription, they whitout mi premition rebill or renew the suscription nad now i see that they charge me twice the first time so i warning all dudes !!:thumbdown:
verotel sucks:thumbdown:

phoneman
April 8th, 2010, 23:52
i already have an acount the past month, y cancel mi suscription, they whitout mi premition rebill or renew the suscription nad now i see that they charge me twice the first time so i warning all dudes !!:thumbdown:

Dave is a member here, so he can speak for himself, but I know Dave and I am sure that it was a mistake which will be corrected.

By the way, what is "verotel"?

winniethebeer
April 9th, 2010, 01:32
http://www.verotel.com/

WWE4Life
April 9th, 2010, 03:20

I have not received any email/inquiry from you regarding this issue. A couple of things to note: I have no access to your payment details, nor do I "bill" or "rebill" you. If you have issues concerning billing, you should contact Verotel directly to address them (or email me first and I will look into it on your behalf). Sometimes, a customer will "double click" the order button when joining, leading to being billed twice. You would then receive two email notifications from Verotel and should proceed to cancel one of them. As for rebilling, you are automatically rebilled each month until you cancel (instructions appear on our "join" page as well as when you receive your email notification from Verotel that your membership is active).

Hope this helps. In the future, a simple email of inquiry to myself prior to posting such comments on a public forum would be appreciated. I am all for free speech and protecting others from shady business, but public comments such as these should be a last resort after you have exhausted the customer service route with the business owner.

Thanks,
Dave

dendrin
April 9th, 2010, 20:56
Yes it's best to handle this over email, which is clearly listed on his site.

phoneman
April 9th, 2010, 23:57
http://www.verotel.com/

Thanks, Winnie.

triplefez, yes, it looks quite easy to also reach Verotel. If you could not, your primary argument is with them and you could have reached Dave, if you had tried.