PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Soldiers!

Nateliftee
June 1st, 2010, 02:06
Today us Americans celebrate Memorial Day. This is where we honor the soldiers who have given their lives for our freedom. This is not just a holiday for us Americans but all soldiers around the world should be given thanks for what they do to keep their countries free. (I know member Athens is one of them)If not for them, we would not have this forum.:crying: Again thanks.:thumbup2::thumbup1:

phoneman
June 1st, 2010, 03:07
Today us Americans celebrate Memorial Day. This is where we honor the soldiers who have given their lives for our freedom. This is not just a holiday for us Americans but all soldiers around the world should be given thanks for what they do to keep their countries free. (I know member Athens is one of them)If not for them, we would not have this forum.:crying: Again thanks.:thumbup2::thumbup1:

Thanks, Nate

Daniel
June 1st, 2010, 08:54
And what about me? Probably should not be hypocritical and live a double standard.

Vodevil
June 1st, 2010, 14:43
Thank you veterans!

dp
June 1st, 2010, 15:53
And what about me? Probably should not be hypocritical and live a double standard.
Are you saying you're a soldier, or that you want people to celebrate Bard Day as well? :hmm:

winniethebeer
June 2nd, 2010, 01:27
Hope everyone had a safe Memorial Day...

...and Happy Bard Day. Lets all post virus infested links to celebrate:scared::tease::lol: