PDA

View Full Version : Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RachelFights
July 3rd, 2010, 18:00
Hey Guys,
In order not to drive you absolutely crazy every time I update my lift and carry clips, I have decided to start one thread containing all of my updates! :D

Please check back often, as I will continue to add new photos, and video trailers regularly!!!

RachelFights
July 3rd, 2010, 18:07
After easily conquering her first f/f lift and carry, Rachel decided to take it up a notch and try her hand at a f/m video with a 185 lbs. male! She was so excited when she found an eager volunteer! Although he has very little lift and carry experience, Rachel demonstrates just how strong she is by effortlessly lifting him!

Rachel easily does piggybacks, over the shoulder, cradles and front straddles all with a big smile on her face. She also performs calf raises, squats and even lunges with him wrapped around her!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachels%20first%20LandC1.gif

www.clips4sale.com/39486

smallwm
July 3rd, 2010, 18:27
Nice trailer Rachel. I like to see you try carry someone on you shoulders.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

RachelFights
July 3rd, 2010, 18:40
Nice trailer Rachel. I like to see you try carry someone on you shoulders.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Thank you so much! I will be shooting more L&C clips today, so I will throw in a shoulder sit!!!

intolnc
July 3rd, 2010, 19:01
Awesome! Got both your clips so far and they absolutely great! Keep it up! :thumbup2:

strut170222
July 3rd, 2010, 20:42
Didnt realize that you posted here Rachel. I just posted your link elsewhere. You are a fantastic lifter for your size.

val1999
July 3rd, 2010, 22:10
Agreed 100%!!.

Awesome! Got both your clips so far and they absolutely great! Keep it up! :thumbup2:

RachelFights
July 3rd, 2010, 23:22
Thank you all so much! I really hope that you all enjoy watching these clips as much as I enjoy making them!!!:)

Lifter
July 4th, 2010, 00:00
Rachel, don't forget your F/F Lift and carry fans, now! Anyway, it's a good idea to separate f/m clips from f/f clips.
Cheers!

strut170222
July 4th, 2010, 00:06
Thank you all so much! I really hope that you all enjoy watching these clips as much as I enjoy making them!!!:)

Some comments---The guy that you cradled from the chair was acting like dead weight (it must have felt more than 185 pounds) and it was impressive that you corrected it. A Cradle from the ground instead of chair would be good. You might be the strongest pound for pound woman making L&C vids. Very impressive how high you can get on your toes. Can people email you suggestions/requests?

RachelFights
July 4th, 2010, 01:40
Rachel, don't forget your F/F Lift and carry fans, now! Anyway, it's a good idea to separate f/m clips from f/f clips.
Cheers!

Don't worry, I am going to shoot a good mix of both f/f and f/m lift and carry clips! Just so you know, I actually shot two new f/f l&c videos this afternoon, that I will be releasing soon!:)

RachelFights
July 4th, 2010, 01:45
Some comments---The guy that you cradled from the chair was acting like dead weight (it must have felt more than 185 pounds) and it was impressive that you corrected it. A Cradle from the ground instead of chair would be good. You might be the strongest pound for pound woman making L&C vids. Very impressive how high you can get on your toes. Can people email you suggestions/requests?

LOL! Only a true lift and carry fan would have picked up on that! :) He definitely was new to lift and carry, so I had to work a little harder than normal to compensate for it, but I still threw him around like a rag doll!Hehehe! :) :)

Thank you so much for the amazing compliment! I am definitely always looking for suggestions/requests, and you can either post them here on the forum or email them to me directly at rachelfights@live.com.

winniethebeer
July 4th, 2010, 03:05
Rachel how are your lift and carry clips selling compared to wrestling clips? more, same, less? good luck with your store!

goneju
July 4th, 2010, 05:25
Don't worry, I am going to shoot a good mix of both f/f and f/m lift and carry clips! Just so you know, I actually shot two new f/f l&c videos this afternoon, that I will be releasing soon!:)

Thats great news thta you have made ff video. Waiting to see this video release.

RachelFights
July 4th, 2010, 20:16
Rachel how are your lift and carry clips selling compared to wrestling clips? more, same, less? good luck with your store!

Right now, it is hard for me to tell, because the wrestling material that I have posted is older and has already appeared on another one of my stores in the past. Hopefully, I will get some new wrestling content posted this week, and I can get a better feel for it!:)

RachelFights
July 4th, 2010, 20:18
Thats great news thta you have made ff video. Waiting to see this video release.

I am going to try and post one new lift and carry video a wekk to my clips4sale store, and if possible alternate between f/f and f/m. My biggest goal is to make sure that I keep everyone happy, and excited about my vids. So, I am really going to try my best to keep it fun and fresh!!

Any ideas that you guys have are always great appreciated, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

smallwm
July 5th, 2010, 00:24
I have a suggestion. How about doing a clip where you carrying a guy on your shoulders while he dusts and cleans the high places in a house.

jvzann
July 6th, 2010, 08:41
Great, many thanks for your clips Rachel. I love F/F lift and carry especially when the lifter is bigger than the liftee. I'm a big fan of lifts when the girl is lifted straight up with an arm or hand between the legs. Its a lift you don't see very often. Thanks again.

strut170222
July 7th, 2010, 07:21
Thought I'd share some rather interesting email responses from Rachel (with her approval of course):

Thank you so much for emailing me some lift and carry requests. I am always looking for new ideas, so that I can keep my videos fresh instead of doing the same things over and over.

As far as the You Tube lift goes, I believe that I actually did a modified version of this in my Tempest video... And actually I am on the receiving end of that exact same lift in a f/m video that I shot yesterday! So hopefully with a little work, I can pull it off in a future f/f and possibly even a f/m video in the near future.

As far as future videos go, my current male partner (my boyfriend... who actually got me into lift and carry) is actually about 6'2" and 215 lbs, so you will be seeing quite a bit of me lifting a larger male... Hehehe! We do it atr ghome all the time, now I just have to get him comfortable in front of the camera. And it is also a great demonstration of just how strong I am, because you can see in the new video just how much bigger he really is compared to me...

As far as video suggestions go, I would love to hear more ideas and would love as much feedback and input as possible... What would you guys like to see, what should I wear, do you like barefoot or in heels... You name it... I am always looking for ideas....

Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

2nd reply

Hey Sweetie,
Funny that you ask that... LOL! I ahave probably had it in me most of my life, because I remember carrying my younger sister around when we were growing up even though she absolutely hated it and would scream and squirm... Hehehehe! I also was a cheerleader all through high school and college and because of my size I usually ended up being a "base" as opposed to a "flyer". Unfortunately, I have been about the same size I am now since I was 15 or 16 years old, and it was rare to find any girls who could actually support me for more than a minute or two... So honestly, all he had o do was ask one day when we were goofing around play fighting, and it has been wonderful ever since! Then again, I am one of those girls that he could pretty much ask me to do just about anything and because we have such a great connection, I would probably try it once....

Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

The youtube clip is in reference to a over the shoulder lift performed in the old Special Interest videos but has been ignored as of late:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgQ-PKBC0d8&feature=related
> > to 7:10

anonymous_guy
July 7th, 2010, 15:13
Hi!

I've got a suggestion for your next video. Since I'm a huge fan of carrying on all fours, I'd really love to see that. This way, you'll also be able to carry heavy people (even heavier than normal). I'd definitely buy that. :-)

Great videos, I'm a huge fan of yours! Keep up the great quality clips.

Rittmeister

RachelFights
July 10th, 2010, 14:49
New Video 7/10/2010

Rachel Lifts in Jeans and Heels (F/F)

Rachel and Isabella are all dressed and ready for a night on the town of picking up guys, but before they leave, Rachel wanted to warm up by practicing her lifts on Isabella!

Tons of cradles, OTS, Firemans Carrys, Straddles, Piggy Back Rides, Lapsitting, Shoulder Sits, and LOTS MORE....

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachel%20Lifts%20in%20Jeans.gif

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Thank you so much guys, and I hope that you all enjoy your weekend!

intolnc
July 10th, 2010, 15:12

Will now, already downloading the clip. Thank YOU so much! :D

RachelFights
July 10th, 2010, 15:43
Will now, already downloading the clip. Thank YOU so much! :D

My pleasure! Please let me know what you think:D

RachelFights
July 10th, 2010, 16:13
Hi!

I've got a suggestion for your next video. Since I'm a huge fan of carrying on all fours, I'd really love to see that. This way, you'll also be able to carry heavy people (even heavier than normal). I'd definitely buy that. :-)

Great videos, I'm a huge fan of yours! Keep up the great quality clips.

Rittmeister

Good news Rittmeister! I found a male volunteer to shoot a clip like this tomorrow:D

intolnc
July 10th, 2010, 20:09
My pleasure! Please let me know what you think:D

:thumbup2:

Dombazz
July 10th, 2010, 20:23
Oh Rachel, you are just awesome:thumbup2::wub:
Im actually not that into L&C, but I do absolutelly love when girls are lifting each other. Then there is an speciasl lift I love more than others. Im a kinda...outsider here, cause seemly there are a very few here who likes this lift as much as I do.

It is the "back-toback" lift with interlocked elbows.
I just can get enough of it, and it gets me very excited seeing two hot ladies doing that, maybe taking turns. Or the liftee stretching her legs up in the air...maybe barefoot or maybe in heels.

Oh..its amazing...completely love it.
Hope you will do it soon someday Rachel.;)

Hope everythings fine!,
//

jvzann
July 10th, 2010, 21:50
Great clip Rachel, many thanks. You picked that girl up like she weighed nothing! I'd love to see what you could do to an even smaller, lighter girl!

Simba007
July 10th, 2010, 22:13
Just got it
Thank you:)

RachelFights
July 10th, 2010, 23:17
Oh Rachel, you are just awesome:thumbup2::wub:
Im actually not that into L&C, but I do absolutelly love when girls are lifting each other. Then there is an speciasl lift I love more than others. Im a kinda...outsider here, cause seemly there are a very few here who likes this lift as much as I do.

It is the "back-toback" lift with interlocked elbows.
I just can get enough of it, and it gets me very excited seeing two hot ladies doing that, maybe taking turns. Or the liftee stretching her legs up in the air...maybe barefoot or maybe in heels.

Oh..its amazing...completely love it.
Hope you will do it soon someday Rachel.;)

Hope everythings fine!,
//

Thank you so much Dombazz! :blushing:
Although my next f/f lift and carry has already been shot, I promise to include the back-to-back lift in the very next f/f clip that I shoot, just for you!:wink:

RachelFights
July 10th, 2010, 23:19
Great clip Rachel, many thanks. You picked that girl up like she weighed nothing! I'd love to see what you could do to an even smaller, lighter girl!

Hey Jvzann,
Awesome that you mention that, I actually have another f/f clip on my site where the girl is absolutely tiny! Definitely check it out! If you thought I threw the blonde around, you will be in for a special treat with the other one! :thumbup2: "Amazon Lift and Carry"

RachelFights
July 10th, 2010, 23:20
Just got it
Thank you:)

Thank you so much everyone! :blushing: I am so happy that you all are enjoying my lift and carry clips!

Lifter
July 11th, 2010, 02:09
New Video 7/10/2010

Rachel Lifts in Jeans and Heels (F/F)

Rachel and Isabella are all dressed and ready for a night on the town of picking up guys, but before they leave, Rachel wanted to warm up by practicing her lifts on Isabella!

Tons of cradles, OTS, Firemans Carrys, Straddles, Piggy Back Rides, Lapsitting, Shoulder Sits, and LOTS MORE....

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachel%20Lifts%20in%20Jeans.gif

Wonderful vid, darling! Please make sure to continue to include OTS and cradles in future F/F L&C vids. The spanking worked great too!
Just one request: could you ask your cameraman to zoom in when the lady is carried OTS?
All in all a great vid! Congrats!:thumbup1::thumbup2:

RachelFights
July 11th, 2010, 14:11
Thanks so much Lifter! :D There will always lots of cradles and OTS in all of my vids and I promise to include some close ups of the OTS in my next video shoot.

I really appreciate the feedback on this forum! :thumbup2:

aloknath
July 11th, 2010, 23:28
Would love to see one of the ladies pick You up for a change! Always good to see the roles reversed.

RachelFights
July 12th, 2010, 00:31
In the next F/F video I post, I get lifted alot!:D

goneju
July 12th, 2010, 06:31

Yaah you getting lifted by some other girl would be lovely to see specially if the girl is smaller than you.

Lifter
July 12th, 2010, 16:08

Excellent! Don't forget the close ups of the lady's behind while she is carried OTS!
Cheers! :thumbup2:

Dombazz
July 12th, 2010, 19:25
Thank you so much Dombazz! :blushing:
Although my next f/f lift and carry has already been shot, I promise to include the back-to-back lift in the very next f/f clip that I shoot, just for you!:wink:

No thank you!!
For making fantasies come true, and for talking and discussing with us here, that's very sweet of you:)
And that sounds just great, I'ld love to see that! that lift would officially be in every L&C video :D;) haha

Thank you again sweetie:thumbup2:

RachelFights
July 12th, 2010, 21:01
Hey Guys,
I am planning to shoot some more f/f lift and carry clips this coming weekend, and I was just curious about something...

When it comes to what the girls are wearing, is there anything specific that you would like to see? Haven't seen but would like to? Or do you have any favorites?

Also, do you prefer the two girls wear the same type of attire (i.e. 2 schoolgirls, cheerleaders, jeans, regular clothes, etc.) or do you prefer the each girl wears something unique?

I look forward to hearing from you..:tt1:

RachelFights
July 12th, 2010, 21:02
Excellent! Don't forget the close ups of the lady's behind while she is carried OTS!
Cheers! :thumbup2:

Hi Lifter,
On the next f/f video that we shoot I promise to include alot of close-ups!:D

RachelFights
July 12th, 2010, 21:03
No thank you!!
For making fantasies come true, and for talking and discussing with us here, that's very sweet of you:)
And that sounds just great, I'ld love to see that! that lift would officially be in every L&C video :D;) haha

Thank you again sweetie:thumbup2:

You are so very welcome! :) I can definitely start including that lift in more of my videos...

aloknath
July 12th, 2010, 21:14
Hey Guys,
I am planning to shoot some more f/f lift and carry clips this coming weekend, and I was just curious about something...

When it comes to what the girls are wearing, is there anything specific that you would like to see? Haven't seen but would like to? Or do you have any favorites?

Also, do you prefer the two girls wear the same type of attire (i.e. 2 schoolgirls, cheerleaders, jeans, regular clothes, etc.) or do you prefer the each girl wears something unique?

I'm always partial to the regular clothes/jeans etc look. I was never really into the whole heavily fetishized clothing aspect of L&C. But then again, I am certain you will get a large variety of responses to this question!

For me, differing kinds of lifters is what keeps it interesting. Much shorter, much heavier, much lighter, much taller - mixing it up.

Looking forward to what you're going to come up with!

Lifter
July 12th, 2010, 21:59
Hey Guys,

Lingerie and Leotards, superheroine and cheerleaders are my favorites!
Cheers!

dendrin
July 12th, 2010, 23:10
Hey Guys,

Defenitely costumes like Lusa does. Jeans are kinda boring.

jbl165
July 13th, 2010, 01:25
Hey Guys,

Personally Rachel, I like things simple: bikinis and barefoot are fine! My preference for videos is f/f.

Thank you much for coming onto the board and welcoming all of us into your lift and carry world. Looking forward to all of your lift and carry videos.

JSimoni
July 13th, 2010, 03:38
Hey Guys,

I definitely think jeans are boring...anything revealing the legs is definitely great! denim mini skirts (my personal fav), schoolgirls, supergirl costumes..basically anything where the liftee is wearing a skirt would be awesome! Thanks so much for posting Rachel!

jvzann
July 13th, 2010, 07:19
Hey Guys,

Hi Rachel, personally I like to see the lifter dressed in something like business attire then the smaller lady, who's being lifted, dressed in her underwear or schoolgirl uniform to give more of a sense of domination over her.

Thank you so much for your clips :):):)

jvzann
July 13th, 2010, 07:25
Hi again Rachel. I forgot to mention that I love the lift when you face her and lift her up high holding her under the arms. I'd also love to see you do this lift holding her up against a wall. Really looking forward to your next clip. Thanks again :thumbup2:

intolnc
July 13th, 2010, 16:08
Hi again Rachel. I forgot to mention that I love the lift when you face her and lift her up high holding her under the arms. I'd also love to see you do this lift holding her up against a wall. Really looking forward to your next clip. Thanks again :thumbup2:

ooh i second this one :)

fredbloggs1969
July 13th, 2010, 18:22
Hi Rachel, personally I like to see the lifter dressed in something like business attire then the smaller lady, who's being lifted, dressed in her underwear or schoolgirl uniform to give more of a sense of domination over her.

Thank you so much for your clips :):):)

Hi Rachel. Thanks for the clips to date. I agree broadly with the wish above, but probably both in business attire would be my personal preference.

Again thanks for all your efforts so far, especially the f/f clips:D

RachelFights
July 15th, 2010, 22:53
Lingerie and Leotards, superheroine and cheerleaders are my favorites!
Cheers!

Awesome! I actually ordered 2 Superheroine costumes this week, and I am hoping to shoot some awesome f/f lift and carry clips with them while I am at Fetish Con in a few weeks.

RachelFights
July 15th, 2010, 22:54
Personally Rachel, I like things simple: bikinis and barefoot are fine! My preference for videos is f/f.

Thank you much for coming onto the board and welcoming all of us into your lift and carry world. Looking forward to all of your lift and carry videos.

You are so very welcome! This forum has been amazing and I have met some super wonderful people on here!

RachelFights
July 15th, 2010, 23:00
Hey Guys,
Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful suggestions for attire for upcoming videos. Some of them were right in line with ideas that I already had, and others I may never have thought of without your help! So thank you so much for that!

Here is what I currently have in store for everyone:

- I just ordered two really cute superheroine costumes that should be here in the next week or so, and i am looking at a few others that I really like.

- I have a ton of lingerie and bikinis and will start incorporating that as well.

- As always I also have a ton of regular street clothes, business attire, and athletic/workout clothes.

- I also have a variety of costume including cheerleader, schoolgirl, referee, nurse, doctor, sailer, and flight attendant...

These are just some of the many things that you guys can look forward to in the future forboth my f/f and f/m clips!!!

RachelFights
July 15th, 2010, 23:25
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be releasing a brand new F/M lift and carry clip tomorrow! :)

RachelFights
July 16th, 2010, 17:02
Can a 5' 8" 135 lbs female go lift for lift with a 6' 2" 215 lbs male?

You can if you're Rachel!

She shows her amazing strength by performing craddles, OTS, deep squats and calf raises, and her patented "KANGAROO PIGGYBACK rides" with a much larger male!

Rachel also gets lifted a few times in this video, but this is mainly a showcase of Rachel's unique lifting ability!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Lift%20and%20Carry%20Competition1.gif

Thank you guys so much and I hope that you all enjoy this!

intolnc
July 16th, 2010, 18:25
Thank you guys so much and I hope that you all enjoy this!

I sure did! :w00t:
Great clip, just how I like it - a woman carrying a much bigger guy. And you didn't even seem to have any trouble with that, awesome job! :thumbup1:

strut170222
July 17th, 2010, 02:17
That was a really great clip Rachel. Very impressive how you cradled the guy and deep squatted and rose high on your toes. Never a saw a woman your size do that. You even got some air time rising very high on your toes.

Like the outfit, barefeet and hair down. Not into the guy lifting though.

You are my favorite lifter---you do more than just lift and super strong and hot bod.

For those thinking of ordering that last clip it is definitately one to watch.

BTW, I see that your lifting in jeans clip made the general clips4sale top 50. I don't think that I've seen a non rated X L&C clip break that list. So good job.

RachelFights
July 17th, 2010, 02:28
I sure did! :w00t:
Great clip, just how I like it - a woman carrying a much bigger guy. And you didn't even seem to have any trouble with that, awesome job! :thumbup1:

:biggrin: Thank you so much! I am so happy that you enjoyed it! It was probably one of the most fun videos that i have ever shot!

RachelFights
July 17th, 2010, 02:36
That was a really great clip Rachel. Very impressive how you cradled the guy and deep squatted and rose high on your toes. Never a saw a woman your size do that. You even got some air time rising very high on your toes.

Like the outfit, barefeet and hair down. Not into the guy lifting though.

You are my favorite lifter---you do more than just lift and super strong and hot bod.

For those thinking of ordering that last clip it is definitately one to watch.

BTW, I see that your lifting in jeans clip made the general clips4sale top 50. I don't think that I've seen a non rated X L&C clip break that list. So good job.

:blushing: Thank you so much for the sweet comment and compliments. I really had a lot of fun shooting this video, and already have ideas for future ones with this same male! So I promise that they will only get better! And no worries, I only included the M/F lifts so that I could illustrate just how much bigger and physically stronger he is in comparison. :blushing:

Also, thank you so much for noticing my clip made it into the Top 50 overall. I was so proud when I woke up and saw that this morning, and it put a gigantic smile on my face!!! I have been watching that list for over a year now, and it is rare to see any PG rated clips on that list, so, I was elated to see that one of my very first L&C clips had graced that list!!!!:wub:

Thank you for everything, and definitely let me know if you have any ideas for future F/M videos...

RachelFights
July 17th, 2010, 23:12
Thank you all so much for some amazing feedback on my recent video!

Based on some comments that I have received, I have actually decided to do some additional editing to my "Lift and Carry Competition" clip, and release a version that is strictly ME lifting! I have removed all of the parts of the video where I am being lifted and have focused only on the parts where I am the one doing the lifting! I hope that you all find this version of the clip more entertaining... :thumbup2:

PS- I will add some additional video info and the gif in a few minutes:w00t:

RachelFights
July 17th, 2010, 23:25
Rachel has been hitting the gym hard and has decided to try out her new muscles on a much larger 215 pound male volunteer! At 135 pounds, she has no problem lifting him in a variety of ways.

She effortlessly performs cradles, OTS, front straddles, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and her patented kangaroo piggyback rides (where she jumps in the air with him wrapped around her). Rachel demonstrates her leg strength by performing deep squats and high calf raises during many of her lifts!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachel%20lifts%20a%20Much%20Larger%20Male.gif

Http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

liftinheels
July 19th, 2010, 00:09
ok ur are the best,love the clip big style worth the money, how about a similar clip, u and the same man, but this time u wearing stockings and high heels, the same outfit u wore in this clip...

dr. feelgood and nurse naughty's alternative medicine...

the preview clip for that drove me crazy and u wearing that outfit in a lift and carry vids would no problem be a best seller, i really hope u make this vid i would be the first to buy it, keep up the wonderful work and thank u...

RachelFights
July 19th, 2010, 02:17
ok ur are the best,love the clip big style worth the money, how about a similar clip, u and the same man, but this time u wearing stockings and high heels, the same outfit u wore in this clip...

dr. feelgood and nurse naughty's alternative medicine...

the preview clip for that drove me crazy and u wearing that outfit in a lift and carry vids would no problem be a best seller, i really hope u make this vid i would be the first to buy it, keep up the wonderful work and thank u...

Thanks so much liftnheels! :D

Me lifting this male in super high heels and stockings is DEFINATELY in the works as I have been practicing...:thumbup2: Look for more high heel lifts in the Nurse Naughty outfit and some other suprises shortly!

liftinheels
July 19th, 2010, 07:29
Thanks so much liftnheels! :D

Me lifting this male in super high heels and stockings is DEFINATELY in the works as I have been practicing...:thumbup2: Look for more high heel lifts in the Nurse Naughty outfit and some other suprises shortly!

i look very so much forward to it, thanks u so so much, plz let us know when its on ur site... :tt1: :thumbup1: :thumbup2:

anonymous_guy
July 19th, 2010, 19:13
Good news Rittmeister! I found a male volunteer to shoot a clip like this tomorrow:D

Hi, Rachel!

Thanks for your flexibility! I think, you're a great lifter! Have you already posted the clip of you carrying the guy on all fours?

Have a nice day

Rittmeister

RachelFights
July 20th, 2010, 02:57
i look very so much forward to it, thanks u so so much, plz let us know when its on ur site... :tt1: :thumbup1: :thumbup2:

LiftinHeels!
I will definitely let you know when the clip has been posted! :thumbup2:

RachelFights
July 20th, 2010, 02:59
Hi, Rachel!

Thanks for your flexibility! I think, you're a great lifter! Have you already posted the clip of you carrying the guy on all fours?

Have a nice day

Rittmeister

Hello Rittmeister,
I will actually be posting the clip of me carrying the guy on all fours and other lifts next week!!! :)

This week, I will be posting another f/f clip...:D

saschas
July 20th, 2010, 11:47
Hi rachel, it would be cool if you could make a video with a tiny woman where you do some overhead lifts.:w00t:

best regards

SASCHA

Dombazz
July 20th, 2010, 17:58
Wow Rachel!
Im so thankful for that making this videos and are participating here so much:). Cause on forums like these, you hardly never see a hint of a woman:blushing:.
So I am very thankful. There are ladies like you who makes a guys world more colorfull ;)

Ps. Alot of cred to you for making lifts in heels! that must be really hard and tough, lifting and balancing at the same time!:ohmy: If not I imagin it is pretty uncomfy for your feet, but you bet, you look soooo hot!:tt1::thumbup1:

mansell3000
July 20th, 2010, 18:16
Rachel has been hitting the gym hard and has decided to try out her new muscles on a much larger 215 pound male volunteer! At 135 pounds, she has no problem lifting him in a variety of ways.

She effortlessly performs cradles, OTS, front straddles, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and her patented kangaroo piggyback rides (where she jumps in the air with him wrapped around her). Rachel demonstrates her leg strength by performing deep squats and high calf raises during many of her lifts!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachel%20lifts%20a%20Much%20Larger%20Male.gif

Http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Rachel

I have bought this video and think it is superb. The easy way you handle this heavy guy is really impressive.

RachelFights
July 20th, 2010, 19:46
Hi rachel, it would be cool if you could make a video with a tiny woman where you do some overhead lifts.:w00t:

best regards

SASCHA

Hi Sascha,
I can definitely try and find a female who is small enough... And there are a few over head lifts that I know that I can do, unfortunately, I have not yet mastered the overhead press... But maybe someday....

RachelFights
July 20th, 2010, 19:50
Wow Rachel!
Im so thankful for that making this videos and are participating here so much:). Cause on forums like these, you hardly never see a hint of a woman:blushing:.
So I am very thankful. There are ladies like you who makes a guys world more colorfull ;)

Ps. Alot of cred to you for making lifts in heels! that must be really hard and tough, lifting and balancing at the same time!:ohmy: If not I imagin it is pretty uncomfy for your feet, but you bet, you look soooo hot!:tt1::thumbup1:

Hi Dombazz,
I really like this forum a lot. All of you guys have been so much fun to interact with, and i have gotten so much awesome feedback, so for that I thank all of you guys! :D

I'm sure that I will be doing quite a few more videos in high heels in the near future... Although they are a little uncomfy at first, I have actually been practicing lifting in them and it is actually getting much better....:thumbup2: So that means way more lifting in heels in the future!;)

RachelFights
July 20th, 2010, 19:55
Rachel

I have bought this video and think it is superb. The easy way you handle this heavy guy is really impressive.

Awwwwww...:blushing::blushing: Thank you so much! I love lifting so it is always fun when I get a chance to play with a larger guy...:D

minimaxde
July 21st, 2010, 10:55
Hi Rachel,

I love your clips, and I confirm Sascha. I just love, if you try to overhead in your clip a petite light girl. It is not difficult, if you lift her under the arms overhead - front lift - or catch her by the waist. I also like front lifts high in the air.

You are lovely and strong, I bought all your lifting-clips

Minimax from Germany

liftinheels
July 21st, 2010, 12:18
Just a quick message Rachel, any idea when the naughty nurse is going to make her debut lift and carry video as I can not contain my excitement anymore, u have got a lot of us l and c fans very excited cos ur willing to try everything and ur one HOT MAMA... lol

sam_neil
July 21st, 2010, 19:45
Hi Rachel
Thanks for your superb work. It will be great to see some domination along with lifts/carries in your future clip. Any forced crossdressing will be awesome if possible in f/m clips :)

RachelFights
July 22nd, 2010, 13:57
Hi Rachel,

I love your clips, and I confirm Sascha. I just love, if you try to overhead in your clip a petite light girl. It is not difficult, if you lift her under the arms overhead - front lift - or catch her by the waist. I also like front lifts high in the air.

You are lovely and strong, I bought all your lifting-clips

Minimax from Germany

Hi Minimax (and Sascha),
I wanted to let you both know that I will be working with a very tiny female in a few weeks, and I am going to try and do some overhead style lifts with her!!!!:w00t:

Thank you so much for the encouragement!:)

RachelFights
July 22nd, 2010, 13:59
Just a quick message Rachel, any idea when the naughty nurse is going to make her debut lift and carry video as I can not contain my excitement anymore, u have got a lot of us l and c fans very excited cos ur willing to try everything and ur one HOT MAMA... lol

Liftinheels,
I promise that Nurse Naughty will make an appearance very soon!! I am currently out of town, and can't shoot but as soon as I get home I will make sure that I shoot a video very soon!!!:D

RachelFights
July 22nd, 2010, 14:01
Hi Rachel
Thanks for your superb work. It will be great to see some domination along with lifts/carries in your future clip. Any forced crossdressing will be awesome if possible in f/m clips :)

Hello sam_neil,
You are so very welcome!!!:blushing: And i can definitely work some domination into some of my future clips!;) Is there anything aside from the crossdressing that you (or anyone...) would like to see....

RachelFights
July 22nd, 2010, 14:04
It is a beautiful day in sunny Florida, so Rachel and Isabella have decided to put on their bikinis and go outside and practice their lifts just like they did when they were cheerleaders together. They have such a great time laughing and smiling all throughout, while both girls take turns lifting each other.

This video includes back to back lifts, OTS, front straddles, cradles, back breakers, shoulder sits, piggy back rides and MUCH, MUCH MORE!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Backyard%20Bikini%20L&C%201.gif

I hope that you all enjoy!

RachelFights
July 22nd, 2010, 14:50
I was able to incorporate two requests from this thread into this clip. I included back to back lifts and also close-ups during the OTS lifts so please keep the requests coming!:D

intolnc
July 22nd, 2010, 18:14

Yes I definitely did! :D
Liked how you did those single-legged calf-raises and also the funny part where you fell down with the back-to-back lift. Very happy to see that you don't cut out the parts that don't work perfectly as many other producers do. :)

RachelFights
July 22nd, 2010, 18:36
Yes I definitely did! :D
Liked how you did those single-legged calf-raises and also the funny part where you fell down with the back-to-back lift. Very happy to see that you don't cut out the parts that don't work perfectly as many other producers do. :)

Thank you so much! I like leaving in the mistakes because they are half of the fun! And anyone who knows lift and carry knows that these things are bound to happen every once and a while. Hehehe! Unfortunately, not all lifts are going to be perfect every single time, but that is half the fun!:blushing:

Dombazz
July 22nd, 2010, 22:26
It is a beautiful day in sunny Florida, so Rachel and Isabella have decided to put on their bikinis and go outside and practice their lifts just like they did when they were cheerleaders together. They have such a great time laughing and smiling all throughout, while both girls take turns lifting each other.

This video includes back to back lifts, OTS, front straddles, cradles, back breakers, shoulder sits, piggy back rides and MUCH, MUCH MORE!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Backyard%20Bikini%20L&C%201.gif

I LOVE it!!!!
You're looking awesome together!!:wub::thumbup2:

Dombazz
July 22nd, 2010, 22:34
...Unfortunately, not all lifts are going to be perfect every single time, but that is half the fun!:blushing:

I agree!!
But I betcha gonna be a new "queen of the lifts" haha.
Mastering all of the lifts perfectly:)
You are sexy Rachel, in any kind of way, remember that!;)

JSimoni
July 22nd, 2010, 23:57
Beautiful video Rachel! I just purchased it, you and Isabella look great!
My only complaint is the exclusion of my favorite kind of lift, the cradle :(

Other than that, keep up the good work!

RachelFights
July 23rd, 2010, 00:16
Beautiful video Rachel! I just purchased it, you and Isabella look great!
My only complaint is the exclusion of my favorite kind of lift, the cradle :(

Other than that, keep up the good work!

OMG! I can't believe that there were no cradles in this video. Don't worry, I know that we shot another f/f video that same day, and there are plenty of cradles in it! ;)

RachelFights
July 23rd, 2010, 00:18
I LOVE it!!!!
You're looking awesome together!!:wub::thumbup2:

Thank you so very much! I am so happy that you enjoyed the video!!!:wub:

RachelFights
July 23rd, 2010, 00:19
I agree!!
But I betcha gonna be a new "queen of the lifts" haha.
Mastering all of the lifts perfectly:)
You are sexy Rachel, in any kind of way, remember that!;)

:blushing: I am so flattered by your wonderful compliments!

Lifter
July 23rd, 2010, 00:52
:blushing: I am so flattered by your wonderful compliments!
Wonderful video, dear Rachel! Yes, the close ups in the OTS add much more to the vid! Both Isabella and you, dear lady, have very nice, very beautiful... assets! :blushing: More, please!
You forgot the cradles, silly! :tease: All in all, a wonderful vid! Can't wait for the next FF L&C vid!
Hugs!

winniethebeer
July 23rd, 2010, 01:07
Rachel when you started selling lift and carry clips i asked this but it was too early. How do the lift and carry sales compare to the wrestling clip sales?

sam_neil
July 23rd, 2010, 08:55
Hello sam_neil,
You are so very welcome!!!:blushing: And i can definitely work some domination into some of my future clips!;) Is there anything aside from the crossdressing that you (or anyone...) would like to see....

Thanks for taking interest in this request Rachel..Crossdressing will be awesome...some storyline and dialogues to go along with the lifts and crossdressing please:)

RachelFights
July 23rd, 2010, 11:35
Wonderful video, dear Rachel! Yes, the close ups in the OTS add much more to the vid! Both Isabella and you, dear lady, have very nice, very beautiful... assets! :blushing: More, please!
You forgot the cradles, silly! :tease: All in all, a wonderful vid! Can't wait for the next FF L&C vid!
Hugs!

Thank you so very muuch for the compliments Lifter! :blushing: LOL! I am so sorry that I forgot the cradles. But I promise that my next f/f video will have plenty of them to make up for it! :thumbup2:

RachelFights
July 23rd, 2010, 11:39
Rachel when you started selling lift and carry clips i asked this but it was too early. How do the lift and carry sales compare to the wrestling clip sales?

Hello Winniethebeer,
As afr as my clips go, in my new store, the Lift & Carry clips are definitely doing far better than my wrestling clips :) !!! It is very surprising to me because my wrestling videos for other producers sell like crazy...:confused1: But I love shooting L & C so it is really awesome that it has worked out that way!:D

RachelFights
July 23rd, 2010, 11:41
Thanks for taking interest in this request Rachel..Crossdressing will be awesome...some storyline and dialogues to go along with the lifts and crossdressing please:)

Hello Sam_Neil,
I think I have found the perfect volunteer for this type of clip. Is there a specific scenario that you would like to see?

I have some ideas but wanted to see what you envision makes a good cross-dressing L&C clip too:)

sam_neil
July 23rd, 2010, 14:25
One of the scenario can be angry girlfriend teaching her bossy boyfriend a lesson..knocks him out and carries him away to be put in a dress...rest of the clip can include you dominating him while he try to argue and wrestle out of it...overpowering and knocking him out ..he wakes up everytime to find himself being carried by you...can involve change of clothes as well everytime he wakes up

Hello Sam_Neil,
I think I have found the perfect volunteer for this type of clip. Is there a specific scenario that you would like to see?

I have some ideas but wanted to see what you envision makes a good cross-dressing L&C clip too:)

Lifter
July 23rd, 2010, 19:24
Thank you so very muuch for the compliments Lifter! :blushing: LOL! I am so sorry that I forgot the cradles. But I promise that my next f/f video will have plenty of them to make up for it! :thumbup2:

Great! Just, please don't forget those OTS (with their closeups!) as well! I think every FF L&C vid must have 'em!
Hugs!

winniethebeer
July 24th, 2010, 01:48
Hello Winniethebeer,
As afr as my clips go, in my new store, the Lift & Carry clips are definitely doing far better than my wrestling clips :) !!! It is very surprising to me because my wrestling videos for other producers sell like crazy...:confused1: But I love shooting L & C so it is really awesome that it has worked out that way!:D

good to know lift and carry can stand toe to toe with wrestling video sales!

goneju
July 24th, 2010, 07:20
It looks an excellent ff video. I will purchase it next week. I would love to see front lifts in your next video. Also would love to see long duration lifts. Like sort of competition between two girls who can lift another for longer duration. It can be experimented in all ways like front lift, cradle ,piggyback. It will give some newness to lift and carry stuff. I hope u will implement it in next video.:thumbup2:

RachelFights
July 24th, 2010, 11:30
One of the scenario can be angry girlfriend teaching her bossy boyfriend a lesson..knocks him out and carries him away to be put in a dress...rest of the clip can include you dominating him while he try to argue and wrestle out of it...overpowering and knocking him out ..he wakes up everytime to find himself being carried by you...can involve change of clothes as well everytime he wakes up

Wow! That's a great idea, and I am sure that I can definitely do something like that for you and the others! :)

RachelFights
July 24th, 2010, 11:36
It looks an excellent ff video. I will purchase it next week. I would love to see front lifts in your next video. Also would love to see long duration lifts. Like sort of competition between two girls who can lift another for longer duration. It can be experimented in all ways like front lift, cradle ,piggyback. It will give some newness to lift and carry stuff. I hope u will implement it in next video.:thumbup2:

Hello Ganju90,
Of course, I can start doing some front lifts in future videos! My next 2 f/f videos have already been shot, but I will be shooting quite a few new ones in a little more than a week with a variety of different size females, so incorporating front lifts and longer lifts should be very east...

I hope that you enjoy the new video when you get a chance to view it!:)

RachelFights
July 24th, 2010, 11:38
Great! Just, please don't forget those OTS (with their closeups!) as well! I think every FF L&C vid must have 'em!
Hugs!

Don't worry Lifter! You will see many more close-ups in the future!!!!:thumbup2:

sam_neil
July 24th, 2010, 12:56
Thanks Rachel...looking forward to it:)

Wow! That's a great idea, and I am sure that I can definitely do something like that for you and the others! :)

smallwm
July 24th, 2010, 13:46
Here is a suggestion Rachel. How about forcing a guy to dress like a baby and putting diapers on him which you carry him in various ways in public.

liftinheels
July 25th, 2010, 06:58
hey could we do a similiar scenario with naughty nurse, prehapes she could inject the larger male with something and make he weak, then she lifts and dominates him, he tries to fight but shes too strong for him, and u tell him ur going to have ur way with him, doing all types of lifts. with many lifts in heels, many producers dont have the camara far back enough to see her shoes and legs which makes it pointless wearing the heels, so plz make the camara far back for a full body shot, many thanks rachel and take care ;-)

:tease:
:thumbup1:
:tt1:

RachelFights
July 27th, 2010, 00:31
Here is a suggestion Rachel. How about forcing a guy to dress like a baby and putting diapers on him which you carry him in various ways in public.

Hello Smallwm,
Unfortunately, the this type of shoot involves finding a volunteer who is comfortable both in the diaper and in public, which may be a little difficult, but I will most certainly keep on the lookout for one, and if I come across someone who is up for it, I would definitely shoot it!

Rachel

RachelFights
July 27th, 2010, 00:34
hey could we do a similiar scenario with naughty nurse, prehapes she could inject the larger male with something and make he weak, then she lifts and dominates him, he tries to fight but shes too strong for him, and u tell him ur going to have ur way with him, doing all types of lifts. with many lifts in heels, many producers dont have the camara far back enough to see her shoes and legs which makes it pointless wearing the heels, so plz make the camara far back for a full body shot, many thanks rachel and take care ;-)

:tease:
:thumbup1:
:tt1:

I also have a very sexy Dr.'s outfit that I could wear! ;)

As far as shooting the videos where I am wearing heels, you better believe that I will make sure that you can see every inch of me, my legs, and my heels... :) Depending one who my volunteer is, I occasionally shoot with the camera on a tripod, so it is quite easy to get the full picture that way!:thumbup2:

liftinheels
July 27th, 2010, 14:53
I also have a very sexy Dr.'s outfit that I could wear! ;)

As far as shooting the videos where I am wearing heels, you better believe that I will make sure that you can see every inch of me, my legs, and my heels... :) Depending one who my volunteer is, I occasionally shoot with the camera on a tripod, so it is quite easy to get the full picture that way!:thumbup2:

Make those lift long slow and sexy with a ass wiggle, I've a feeling this will be one of or the best vid I ever buy, bring it on baby...

aloknath
July 27th, 2010, 16:58
First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.

RachelFights
July 28th, 2010, 19:29
Make those lift long slow and sexy with a ass wiggle, I've a feeling this will be one of or the best vid I ever buy, bring it on baby...

Hehehe! I can definitely do that! I am hoping to shoot this video somethime in the next week or so, as soon as I can get my male liftee rounded up and ready to play!!! SO hopefully it won't be much longer!:)

RachelFights
July 28th, 2010, 19:33
First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.

Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set! :)

And don't worry, I actually don't think any of the requests have been all that odd! I asked you guys for your help, because I am always looking to find awesome new ideas, and I strive to keep my clips fresh and different! I don't want to get stuck in the rut of producing the same clip over and over again!!!:D

Dombazz
July 29th, 2010, 14:24
Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set! :)

Haha.. bringin them into "the world of lift and carry":p

Well... when it comes to f/f lift and carry, I do prefer equality. Makes it mostly fair;)

Hope you're fine Rachel!:)

RachelFights
July 29th, 2010, 15:08
Rachel was bored one afternoon and looking for some fun, so she asked her old friend Slave Andy to come over for some lift and carry ponyplay. At 185 lbs, he makes a great jockey for Rachel! Watch as Rachel gets down on all fours in her thigh high socks and gives Andy pony rides from room to room. She then decides to give Andy a piggyback ride while doing a lap around the house with him wrapped around her.

Featuring front straddles, calf raises, squats, piggy back rides, and shoulder sits in this non-stop ponyplay lift and carry video.

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Lift%20and%20Carry%20Pony%20Play%20with%20Slave%20 Andy.gif

Hope you all enjoy!!!

RachelFights
August 5th, 2010, 14:09
Its Friday afternoon, and Isabella wants to leave work early, so she asks her boss Rachel if she can have the rest of the day off. Rachel agrees, but there is always a catch! Rachel just bought herself a brand new pair of 6" black heels that she needs to break in lift and carry style!

Rachel hoists Izzy onto her hips and carries her into the back office, where she performs, front straddles, OTS, piggy back rides, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and of course... CRADLES!

Once Rachel has had her fun, she ties Isabella's hands behind her back, throws her over her shoulder, and walks her out.

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachel%20Lifts%20Her%20Secretary%201.gif

Dombazz
August 5th, 2010, 22:49
Niiicce!!! Rachel!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

RachelFights
August 5th, 2010, 23:04
Niiicce!!! Rachel!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

Thanks Dombazz, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! :wub:

Lifter
August 7th, 2010, 06:05
Its Friday afternoon, and Isabella wants to leave work early, so she asks her boss Rachel if she can have the rest of the day off. Rachel agrees, but there is always a catch! Rachel just bought herself a brand new pair of 6" black heels that she needs to break in lift and carry style!

Rachel hoists Izzy onto her hips and carries her into the back office, where she performs, front straddles, OTS, piggy back rides, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and of course... CRADLES!

Once Rachel has had her fun, she ties Isabella's hands behind her back, throws her over her shoulder, and walks her out.

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Rachel%20Lifts%20Her%20Secretary%201.gif

Oh, this vid is great, darling! Generally I'm not a big fan of lifting in high heels, because I don't want you, lovely ladies getting hurt, still it was awesome and HOOOOOTTT! Great cradles, great OTS!
Congrats! More, please!!!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

RachelFights
August 7th, 2010, 23:29
Awwww, Lifter, you are so sweet to care about my safety. :blushing:. But dont worry, I am very careful when I lift in the really high heels and so are my volunteers. I'm so happy you liked it and you will definately be getting more like this one in the near future:thumbup2:

goneju
August 8th, 2010, 04:25
Awwww, Lifter, you are so sweet to care about my safety. :blushing:. But dont worry, I am very careful when I lift in the really high heels and so are my volunteers. I'm so happy you liked it and you will definately be getting more like this one in the near future:thumbup2:

Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.

minimaxde
August 8th, 2010, 09:16
Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax

RachelFights
August 8th, 2010, 13:56
Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.

Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar :) Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

RachelFights
August 8th, 2010, 14:00
Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax

Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!;)

goneju
August 8th, 2010, 14:01
Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar :) Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people:). Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

dendrin
August 8th, 2010, 19:03
Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!;)

Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future :)
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.

aloknath
August 8th, 2010, 20:56
Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people:). Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!

winniethebeer
August 9th, 2010, 02:11
I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes...

you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.

strut170222
August 9th, 2010, 08:39
The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.

liftinheels
August 9th, 2010, 13:20
Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-):tt1:

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 21:47
Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-):tt1:

LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!;)

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 21:52
The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.

Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! ;) I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! :) So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!:confused1:

dendrin
August 9th, 2010, 22:02
Rachel, I will start a poll in the discussion thread, that is the best way to gauge interest I think.

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 22:02
you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.

Hi Winniethebeer,
I tend to max out on my lifting ability at about 245lbs because that is about as heavy as my frame can handle, and I am still able to hold an individual that size in several lifts for up to 10 or 15 minutes.

As far as the "general lift and carry" vs. "the duration single carry" audience, i try my very best to cater as best as possible to everyone. And quite frankly, it would be a heck of a lot easier to make all of my videos with a 120 lbs volunteer, but what fun would that be? I can't see the majority of the general lift and carry public relating to that... Just my 2 cents!:)

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 22:03
Rachel, I will start a poll in the discussion thread, that is the best way to gauge interest I think.

Perfect! Thank you so much!:D

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 22:05
Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!

Great news Ashok!!!! I just had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing female who is considerably larger than myself, and will be shooting with another larger female in the near future. ;)

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 22:08
Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future :)
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.

Hi Dendrin,
She was 5' and only weighed 100lbs and the videos turned out awesome! As far as your challenge goes, WOW! I spent close to 8 years of my life as a cheerleader, and I am not sure if I have ever seen that manuever accomplished successfully, but I will definitely keep my eyes out for a volunteer who is super tiny with some sort of cheer/dance/gymnastics background!!!!:D

RachelFights
August 9th, 2010, 22:11

Hello Ganju,
I actually had a chance to work with a phenomal femalevolunteer that I was easily able to lift like that, and hopefully with have an opportunity to incorporate it even more as I build my repetoire of lifts.

aloknath
August 9th, 2010, 23:00
Great news Ashok!!!! I just had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing female who is considerably larger than myself, and will be shooting with another larger female in the near future. ;)

That IS great news! Looking forward to you putting up that video.

When you do the shoot with the next larger lady, I hope you get to incorporate my domination suggestion! ie. not domination as in the regular S/M sense of the word but simply the large lady tossing you around a whole lot in a combative context while you're able to not do much about it

lol, i feel like we're being so demanding! But I've really enjoyed the couple FF videos you've put out so far so I'm hoping these next couple are going to be even more awesome.

strut170222
August 10th, 2010, 00:48
Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! ;) I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! :) So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!:confused1:

I know you can carry twice your body weight and as I've said before you are probably the best pound for pound pure lifter around if there is such a thing. Your leg strength/balance is ridiculous.

I know Dendrin is creating a poll but I'm going to jump the gun and say I'd like to see you perform a long duration cradle with the 215 pounder. Since piggyback, straddles and shoulders are very easy for yourself you should try the two on one lifts like the ones done on amazing lift and carry on clips 4 sale. Two girls or two guys weighting 120 to 150 ea on each hip, both shoulders, etc. High calve raises with that weight is good too. There's other ideas as well. You're very capable of many ideas floating around.

Also have a lighter guy or gal that you can "rough lift" and toss around such as toss them in the air in your arms if possible, throwing from arms to shoulders to side, etc. You could try this on a trampoline for added safety and confidence to go extra rough like pro wrestling, IE quickly flipping him onto your shoulders and dropping him, etc. Something like an "angry Cheerleader" segment without you being so nice and smiley (is good too) this time around.

Sorry Dendrin I'll continue this on the discussion section.

winniethebeer
August 10th, 2010, 00:55
my idea was to cater to the "longest time carry" crowd while still being possible to sell the same clip for general l&c fans at clips4sale. the good thing about clips4sale is that each clip being sold separately instead of a monthly membership allows for a range of different ideas and experimentations. you said you can go up to 245lb person for a lift. a clip of one type of carry at longest time would most likely be under 10mins with someone that big. so it will still sell (not very boring) to general lift and carry crowd.

there are tons of variations (f/f or f/m) (specific lift specialized clip) (bigger liftee or smaller liftee) and so on. i think you can cover all of them on clips4sale and still make money :)

liftinheels
August 10th, 2010, 04:50
LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!;)

:):D:w00t::tt1::thumbup2:
roll on thursday, thank u rachel i am looking forward to it...

goneju
August 10th, 2010, 05:28
Hello Strut!

Dear Rachel I would like to add one thing on long duration lifts as I initiated this discusion. When I said long duration lifts I had in mind lifts lasting for around 3 - 4 minutes. I never thought of 30 minutes or so at a stretch. I think to start with you can have 3 - 4 minutes lift. By this you can have 3 - 4 different type of lifts in your 12 - 15 minutes video.

jvzann
August 10th, 2010, 10:24
Hi Rachel. Thanks again for the videos and all your hard work :thumbup2::thumbup2: I've put a couple of pics below of lifts I'd love to see you do if you were comfortable doing them, you rarely get to see lifts like these with an arm between the legs. I'd especially love to see you lift a much smaller lady like this.

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9242/03fc6192412034.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/03fc6192412034)

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9242/f5042992412053.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f5042992412053)

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/9242/7d1ddd92412060.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7d1ddd92412060)

Ps, I can see that you get loads of requests for different lifts which must be a little overwhelming so I'll understand if you can't fit these in!

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 02:04
I know you can carry twice your body weight and as I've said before you are probably the best pound for pound pure lifter around if there is such a thing. Your leg strength/balance is ridiculous.

I know Dendrin is creating a poll but I'm going to jump the gun and say I'd like to see you perform a long duration cradle with the 215 pounder. Since piggyback, straddles and shoulders are very easy for yourself you should try the two on one lifts like the ones done on amazing lift and carry on clips 4 sale. Two girls or two guys weighting 120 to 150 ea on each hip, both shoulders, etc. High calve raises with that weight is good too. There's other ideas as well. You're very capable of many ideas floating around.

Also have a lighter guy or gal that you can "rough lift" and toss around such as toss them in the air in your arms if possible, throwing from arms to shoulders to side, etc. You could try this on a trampoline for added safety and confidence to go extra rough like pro wrestling, IE quickly flipping him onto your shoulders and dropping him, etc. Something like an "angry Cheerleader" segment without you being so nice and smiley (is good too) this time around.

Sorry Dendrin I'll continue this on the discussion section.

Thanks so much Strut for the kind words! :D

I will be working with a smaller guy next week and plan on doing some real creative long duration/rough lift type of scenarios. I will have to look for a trampoline that will allow for powerbombs and superslams! :D Thanks for the great feedback!:thumbup2:

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 02:08
my idea was to cater to the "longest time carry" crowd while still being possible to sell the same clip for general l&c fans at clips4sale. the good thing about clips4sale is that each clip being sold separately instead of a monthly membership allows for a range of different ideas and experimentations. you said you can go up to 245lb person for a lift. a clip of one type of carry at longest time would most likely be under 10mins with someone that big. so it will still sell (not very boring) to general lift and carry crowd.

there are tons of variations (f/f or f/m) (specific lift specialized clip) (bigger liftee or smaller liftee) and so on. i think you can cover all of them on clips4sale and still make money :)

Excellent feedback and thanks winniethebeer. As I said above, I am planning on doing some creative long duration lifts next week so I cater to the fans that really like these type of clips. Of course, I will put my own personal spin on them:thumbup2:

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 02:14
That IS great news! Looking forward to you putting up that video.

When you do the shoot with the next larger lady, I hope you get to incorporate my domination suggestion! ie. not domination as in the regular S/M sense of the word but simply the large lady tossing you around a whole lot in a combative context while you're able to not do much about it

lol, i feel like we're being so demanding! But I've really enjoyed the couple FF videos you've put out so far so I'm hoping these next couple are going to be even more awesome.

Thanks Ashok! I am planning on incorporating your domination suggestion into a clip in the near future. I have the right person for the job, just have to work on setting up the date and time.

I am glad everyone is so eager to share their ideas and suggestions. I just hope everyone understands that I can't do all of the suggestions immediately. I dont want anyone feeling left out because they havent seen their suggestion used yet. I use this thread as a resource and as I get ready to shoot with a certain volunteer, I review it to see what ideas and suggestions I can incorporate and what I am physically able to do. I have several vids I have already shot that have incorporated many of the suggestions listed so you never know when yours will be next!:D

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 02:15
:):D:w00t::tt1::thumbup2:
roll on thursday, thank u rachel i am looking forward to it...

LOL, because you are so excited about this video, I am releasing it tomorrow instead!:thumbup2::D

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 02:17
Dear Rachel I would like to add one thing on long duration lifts as I initiated this discusion. When I said long duration lifts I had in mind lifts lasting for around 3 - 4 minutes. I never thought of 30 minutes or so at a stretch. I think to start with you can have 3 - 4 minutes lift. By this you can have 3 - 4 different type of lifts in your 12 - 15 minutes video.

Thanks for the clarification Ganju! This is what I have in mind as well for these type of clips.:)

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 02:19
Hi Rachel. Thanks again for the videos and all your hard work :thumbup2::thumbup2: I've put a couple of pics below of lifts I'd love to see you do if you were comfortable doing them, you rarely get to see lifts like these with an arm between the legs. I'd especially love to see you lift a much smaller lady like this.

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9242/03fc6192412034.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/03fc6192412034)

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9242/f5042992412053.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f5042992412053)

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/9242/7d1ddd92412060.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7d1ddd92412060)

Ps, I can see that you get loads of requests for different lifts which must be a little overwhelming so I'll understand if you can't fit these in!

Thanks Jvzann! :D Thanks for posting the pics and the next time I shoot with one of my smaller females, I will definately incorporate these into the video!:D

jvzann
August 11th, 2010, 07:18
Thanks Jvzann! :D Thanks for posting the pics and the next time I shoot with one of my smaller females, I will definately incorporate these into the video!:D

Great, many thanks Rachel :thumbup2::thumbup2:

aloknath
August 11th, 2010, 14:36
Thanks Ashok! I am planning on incorporating your domination suggestion into a clip in the near future. I have the right person for the job, just have to work on setting up the date and time.

I am glad everyone is so eager to share their ideas and suggestions. I just hope everyone understands that I can't do all of the suggestions immediately. I dont want anyone feeling left out because they havent seen their suggestion used yet. I use this thread as a resource and as I get ready to shoot with a certain volunteer, I review it to see what ideas and suggestions I can incorporate and what I am physically able to do. I have several vids I have already shot that have incorporated many of the suggestions listed so you never know when yours will be next!:D

Don't worry I/we can wait! Looking forward to that domination video (whenever you're able to get it done)!

God, I wish all the other L&C clips4sale producers were this receptive :D

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 15:01
John is feeling a little stiff, so he decided that the best way to relieve some of his stress and tension was to call for a massage. He opened up the phone book, and saw an ad for a "unique" massage, that sparked his interest. He had no idea what he was in for when Nurse Naughty arrived and applied her once in a lifetime lift and carry massage therapy.

Rachel shows off her unbelievable strength and balance performing long piggy back rides, squats, front straddles, cradles, super seductive lapsitting, and OTS all while wearing 8" stiletto heels with a 215 lbs male!!!!

See why Rachel has been called "the pound for pound strongest" female in lift and carry!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Nurse%20Naughtys%20Happy%20Ending%20Full.gif

Hope you all enjoy this week's addition!

Big Hugs!

liftinheels
August 11th, 2010, 15:16
John is feeling a little stiff, so he decided that the best way to relieve some of his stress and tension was to call for a massage. He opened up the phone book, and saw an ad for a "unique" massage, that sparked his interest. He had no idea what he was in for when Nurse Naughty arrived and applied her once in a lifetime lift and carry massage therapy.

Rachel shows off her unbelievable strength and balance performing long piggy back rides, squats, front straddles, cradles, super seductive lapsitting, and OTS all while wearing 8" stiletto heels with a 215 lbs male!!!!

See why Rachel has been called "the pound for pound strongest" female in lift and carry!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Nurse%20Naughtys%20Happy%20Ending%20Full.gif

Big Hugs!

OMG OMG that is my dream video thank you, and ps if u EVER come to the UK or i EVER again visit FL (i wish i looked u up when i was there), that is the session i want rachel plz, i love the vid, i'll get to work on the next script, thank u again :tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1:

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 16:37
OMG OMG that is my dream video thank you, and ps if u EVER come to the UK or i EVER again visit FL (i wish i looked u up when i was there), that is the session i want rachel plz, i love the vid, i'll get to work on the next script, thank u again :tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1:

Hi LiftinHeels,
Please let me know what you think when you get a chance to watch the full length video!!! I hope that you enjoy!:wub:

sam_neil
August 11th, 2010, 17:38
Thanks alot Rachel..superb video..looking forward to the crossdressing one now:)

Big Hugs!

RachelFights
August 11th, 2010, 18:17
Thanks alot Rachel..superb video..looking forward to the crossdressing one now:)

Already taken care of sweetie! Now I just have to get it edited and ready to go, and it should post in about 2 weeks!!!! ;)

sam_neil
August 11th, 2010, 18:22
You are a star! :) cant wait to see it!

Already taken care of sweetie! Now I just have to get it edited and ready to go, and it should post in about 2 weeks!!!! ;)

strut170222
August 12th, 2010, 00:39
Rachel, I answered your poll question regarding weight differences. What is the heaviest guy you have ever lifted/carried in say a cradle anyway? How many people do you think you have lifted/carried so far sessions included?

Impressive lifting/balance with the high heels, ordered the vid. Hope you take it easy with those on.

RachelFights
August 12th, 2010, 00:56
Rachel, I answered your poll question regarding weight differences. What is the heaviest guy you have ever lifted/carried in say a cradle anyway? How many people do you think you have lifted/carried so far sessions included?

Impressive lifting/balance with the high heels, ordered the vid. Hope you take it easy with those on.

Hi Strut!

The heaviest guy I have cradled was 6'5" and weighed 245. It was doable because of his height weight ratio. So far, I have probably lifted over 100 people but that includes my cheerleading days! :) If you just count people I have lifted since I started doing vids/sessions, probably close to 25. Actually, my lift/carry sessions requests only really started picking up after I opened this store, even though I advertised that I did do lift/carry. I guess they didnt believe I could do it until they saw it with their own eyes!:D

Thanks for the compliments as always. I am always extra careful when lifting in such high heels. LOL!, most girls cant even walk in them, no less lift and large man! Let me know what you think once you watch the video, I always appreciate your feedback:thumbup2:

liftinheels
August 12th, 2010, 11:04
i have been into LC for around 15 years now and i must say that is the best vid i EVER brought , thank u so much rachel for making it happen xxx:wub:

RachelFights
August 12th, 2010, 19:28
i have been into LC for around 15 years now and i must say that is the best vid i EVER brought , thank u so much rachel for making it happen xxx:wub:

Wow! LiftinHeels! I am so happy that you liked it so much and always glad when I can make a fan's dreams come true!!! :thumbup2:

Please let me know if you have any other ideas... This one seems to be doing very well for me!

RachelFights
August 12th, 2010, 19:33
I just wanted to say Thank You so much to all of you! You have all been so amazing and supportive, and you have made me feel right at home on this forum!!!!

I love all of the ideas that you keep throwing at me, and I promise that I will get to them as soon as the right volunteers are found! :) And for some of you, the videos are just around the corner! I shot 20 + new videos last weekend alone (at Fetish Con), and I incorporated a great deal of feedback from you guys, along with some of my own ideas, so now all I have to do is start compiling and editing, and I think you will all be pleased. There is a lot of variety, so hopefully, there is something for everyone.

aloknath
August 12th, 2010, 20:30
Thank you, Rachel, for being so open to ideas. I don't recall a single one of the L&C producers ever even coming on here once let alone being so open to suggestions (aside from the producers who started off as fans).

One other thing I thought to mention - I don't know about other people but it's always fun for me when I see a familiar face being lifted (which is why I'm a big fan of the celeb lifts thread!). Do you have contacts in the wrestling/fetish scenes? It would be wonderful to see you lift some of the other members of the fetish/wrestling world. I know Hollywood often does lifts with the Double Trouble wrestling crowd and sites like sleeperkidsworld.com often do lift-intensive wrestling videos with guest stars like Diana Knight and so on.

It would be great to see a 'star studded' video, so to speak.

But, of course, not being too familiar with fetish subcultures aside from this one, I have no clue whether you know any of these people or whether I have unknowingly said something stupid!

RachelFights
August 12th, 2010, 20:37
Thank you, Rachel, for being so open to ideas. I don't recall a single one of the L&C producers ever even coming on here once let alone being so open to suggestions (aside from the producers who started off as fans).

One other thing I thought to mention - I don't know about other people but it's always fun for me when I see a familiar face being lifted (which is why I'm a big fan of the celeb lifts thread!). Do you have contacts in the wrestling/fetish scenes? It would be wonderful to see you lift some of the other members of the fetish/wrestling world. I know Hollywood often does lifts with the Double Trouble wrestling crowd and sites like sleeperkidsworld.com often do lift-intensive wrestling videos with guest stars like Diana Knight and so on.

It would be great to see a 'star studded' video, so to speak.

But, of course, not being too familiar with fetish subcultures aside from this one, I have no clue whether you know any of these people or whether I have unknowingly said something stupid!

Funny you mention that Ashok because I do! Videos have already been shot with some names that I am sure people will recognize if they are familiar with the WB270 web site and I hoping to do more and more as my contacts continue to grow!

aloknath
August 12th, 2010, 22:12
Funny you mention that Ashok because I do! Videos have already been shot with some names that I am sure people will recognize if they are familiar with the WB270 web site and I hoping to do more and more as my contacts continue to grow!

Awesome! I'll look forward to more familiar faces in the future then!

I think I'm tapped out questions/advice-wise now...finally. Hopefully gave you an excess to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with all the suggestions!

liftinheels
August 13th, 2010, 00:21
Wow! LiftinHeels! I am so happy that you liked it so much and always glad when I can make a fan's dreams come true!!! :thumbup2:

Please let me know if you have any other ideas... This one seems to be doing very well for me!

ok i know i may need to wait for my next idea cos uv so many other requests to fill from the other excellent ideas from the other guys on this forum, but here's another plan that WILL sell u more vids... dress up as u did on ur dominant beauty vid, exactly like that, then lift the male while u seductivly dance, move ur butt and legs around, and if possible plz do the cradle, and my fav lift OTS and FIREMANS LIFT for longer while dancing sexy, now i know this is not easy but maybe use a slighty lighter man, say 180 - 190 LBS, cos it can't be easy in those little heels, i think also u look better in slimmer heels like in the dom beauty vid, more feminine...
if i lived in FL i may have allowed u to use me, oh well i can dream lol, what d'u think of the above idea rachel ???

tkotom200
August 13th, 2010, 02:18
If you don't mind me adding to the request list..

How about a leg press where you put your legs between his legs.. just be careful not to hurt him (too much anyway.. LOL!). And to expand on Ashok's sexy dance idea, perhaps you can push him up against the wall and lift/rub/dance against him?

I really appreciate your open-minded approach to lift and carry and yes, I have bought your clips! Thank you again!

RachelFights
August 13th, 2010, 19:19
Awesome! I'll look forward to more familiar faces in the future then!

I think I'm tapped out questions/advice-wise now...finally. Hopefully gave you an excess to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with all the suggestions!

Thanks so much Ashok! You definately provided great feedback! I am sure you will have more once you see the vids I have created!:thumbup2:

RachelFights
August 13th, 2010, 19:22
ok i know i may need to wait for my next idea cos uv so many other requests to fill from the other excellent ideas from the other guys on this forum, but here's another plan that WILL sell u more vids... dress up as u did on ur dominant beauty vid, exactly like that, then lift the male while u seductivly dance, move ur butt and legs around, and if possible plz do the cradle, and my fav lift OTS and FIREMANS LIFT for longer while dancing sexy, now i know this is not easy but maybe use a slighty lighter man, say 180 - 190 LBS, cos it can't be easy in those little heels, i think also u look better in slimmer heels like in the dom beauty vid, more feminine...
if i lived in FL i may have allowed u to use me, oh well i can dream lol, what d'u think of the above idea rachel ???

Hi Liftinheels!

Nurse Naughty will definately be making more appearances and I will be changing the scenario for these future videos. An idea very similiar to yours is definately on my to-do list:D If you lived in Florida, you would be my co-star!:)

RachelFights
August 13th, 2010, 19:27
If you don't mind me adding to the request list..

How about a leg press where you put your legs between his legs.. just be careful not to hurt him (too much anyway.. LOL!). And to expand on Ashok's sexy dance idea, perhaps you can push him up against the wall and lift/rub/dance against him?

I really appreciate your open-minded approach to lift and carry and yes, I have bought your clips! Thank you again!

Hi Tkotom200! Thank you so much for your kind words and purchasing my clips!:blushing:

You can be sure that the leg press lift where I have my legs in between my liftee's legs is coming soon!:thumbup1: Also, the wall lift with the sexy dance is definately doable and will be part of scenario I am looking to shoot shortly.

liftinheels
August 13th, 2010, 21:20
Hi Liftinheels!

Nurse Naughty will definately be making more appearances and I will be changing the scenario for these future videos. An idea very similiar to yours is definately on my to-do list:D If you lived in Florida, you would be my co-star!:)

CO STAR, ok where do i sign, lol... thanks for ur efforts rachel, u are defo the darling of this site and we all love ur work, anyway i must go, got some plane tickets to book, hehe...

RachelFights
August 14th, 2010, 19:16
CO STAR, ok where do i sign, lol... thanks for ur efforts rachel, u are defo the darling of this site and we all love ur work, anyway i must go, got some plane tickets to book, hehe...

Awwww... LiftinHeels you are such a sweetheart!!! :wub:

Let me know when you get those tickets....;)

Mike
August 15th, 2010, 15:24
Rachel you are so strong! I see one of your full videos on clip4sale!
Your lift and carry moves are innovative.

I'm 165 pound and 5'7, you can carry me like a piece of cake :p

RachelFights
August 15th, 2010, 20:44
Rachel you are so strong! I see one of your full videos on clip4sale!
Your lift and carry moves are innovative.

I'm 165 pound and 5'7, you can carry me like a piece of cake :p

Thank you so much Mike!

Hehehe! I could actually lift you and eat a piece of cake at the same time :p

strut170222
August 17th, 2010, 05:55
I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.

Nateliftee
August 17th, 2010, 14:50
I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.

AWESOME Scenario Strut! I would definately buy it.:thumbup1:

RachelFights
August 17th, 2010, 15:42
I have a good idea:

Hi Strut!

Ok, I think we may now officially be in the same wavelength! :thumbup1: I am shooting some vids this weekend and based on what you listed above, I think you and Nate (Hi Nate! :D) will be very happy with the results as I am already planning on something similar. It wont be exactly like this but certainly close with some surprises and of course, I will add some of the unique requests you listed because they are awesome!!:thumbup2:

I actually bought a special outfit specifically for this video and it just arrived yesterday.

strut170222
August 17th, 2010, 23:48
Cool, I hope that you'll also get a little cruel/mean in some of those vids.

RachelFights
August 17th, 2010, 23:49
Cool, I hope that you'll also get a little cruel/mean in some of those vids.

LOL! It might be tough, but I am sure that I have a little bit of cruel in me somewhere...;)

strut170222
August 18th, 2010, 06:35
LOL! It might be tough, but I am sure that I have a little bit of cruel in me somewhere...;)

Oh I know you do. I do like the happy smiles as well.

Congrats, I see that the Nurse Naughty f/m clip has made the top 50 clips on clips4sale. Pretty good considering that you also have the clips avail in two parts.

liftinheels
August 18th, 2010, 07:46
Oh I know you do. I do like the happy smiles as well.

Congrats, I see that the Nurse Naughty f/m clip has made the top 50 clips on clips4sale. Pretty good considering that you also have the clips avail in two parts.

top 50 baby, i knew that vid was a winner :thumbup2:
any news on the dominant beauty dancing seductively vid rachel ???

RachelFights
August 19th, 2010, 14:26
Rachel is proud to introduce the amazing Baunfire to "Fantasy Wrestling & Lift and Carry"!!

At 6'3" tall Baunfire is a true amazon goddess and towers over Rachel. She makes her look so tiny as she lifts Rachel effortlessly! Of course, Rachel has no problem returning the favor and tossing this amazon beauty around like a rag doll culminating with an amazing shoulder sit where Baunfire's hands literally rest on the ceiling as Rachel does extreme calf raises with ease!

Non-stop piggy backs, front straddles, cradles, OTS, fireman's carries, airplane rides, and shoulder sits!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Baunfires%20First%20Lift%20and%20Carry%201.gif

http://www.clip4sale.com/39486

Have a wonderful week guys and I hope that you enjoy!:)

goneju
August 19th, 2010, 17:21
Rachel is proud to introduce the amazing Baunfire to "Fantasy Wrestling & Lift and Carry"!!

At 6'3" tall Baunfire is a true amazon goddess and towers over Rachel. She makes her look so tiny as she lifts Rachel effortlessly! Of course, Rachel has no problem returning the favor and tossing this amazon beauty around like a rag doll culminating with an amazing shoulder sit where Baunfire's hands literally rest on the ceiling as Rachel does extreme calf raises with ease!

Non-stop piggy backs, front straddles, cradles, OTS, fireman's carries, airplane rides, and shoulder sits!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Baunfires%20First%20Lift%20and%20Carry%201.gif

Wow Rachel I cant wait to buy this one. I will do this weekend. It looks amazing to me. I cant believe that you are lifting a girl who is 6'3 tall. Just wonderful. :thumbup1: What is her weight.

RachelFights
August 20th, 2010, 03:43
Wow Rachel I cant wait to buy this one. I will do this weekend. It looks amazing to me. I cant believe that you are lifting a girl who is 6'3 tall. Just wonderful. :thumbup1: What is her weight.

Thanks so much Ganju! She is a solid 170 lbs. She does triathalons so she is in great shape too!:thumbup1:

RachelFights
August 20th, 2010, 03:44
top 50 baby, i knew that vid was a winner :thumbup2:
any news on the dominant beauty dancing seductively vid rachel ???

Yes you did!:thumbup2:

This one is in the works....:D

Lifter
August 20th, 2010, 18:26

I loved the way the other lady carried you in the cradle. You looked like a little baby! ;)
All in all, a great vid, but two things that need a bit fixing:
1- You didn't really performed OTS, but rather fireman's (or in this case: firewoman's) carry. These types of carry are closely related but, for a stickler like I am:blushing: it ain't the same!
2- Please make sure to have a bit longer carry when the lady is OTS and we can appreciate her butt.
All in all, a great one, dear!

RachelFights
August 20th, 2010, 19:03
I loved the way the other lady carried you in the cradle. You looked like a little baby! ;)
All in all, a great vid, but two things that need a bit fixing:
1- You didn't really performed OTS, but rather fireman's (or in this case: firewoman's) carry. These types of carry are closely related but, for a stickler like I am:blushing: it ain't the same!
2- Please make sure to have a bit longer carry when the lady is OTS and we can appreciate her butt.
All in all, a great one, dear!

Thanks so much Lifter!:blushing:

I always try to remember to hold the OTS lift a little longer and get close-ups just for you but some are longer than others!

I have always thought when a someone is over one shoulder, then that is considered an OTS. (like the close-up gif of me I attached above in the preview) I know the lift started as more of a fireman's carry so I will clean that up in the future ;)

aloknath
August 20th, 2010, 19:29
Been waiting for this one! Can't wait to download it once I get home!

RachelFights
August 20th, 2010, 19:35
Been waiting for this one! Can't wait to download it once I get home!

Thats makes me so happy!:wub:

aloknath
August 20th, 2010, 19:50
Thats makes me so happy!:wub:

lol, it makes me happier! hope you keep doing vids like this with ladies who are a whole lot larger! really enjoyable. And hope you get the chance to do that lifts/dominating Rachel vid that I suggested too! No rush, of course.

RachelFights
August 20th, 2010, 20:00
lol, it makes me happier! hope you keep doing vids like this with ladies who are a whole lot larger! really enjoyable. And hope you get the chance to do that lifts/dominating Rachel vid that I suggested too! No rush, of course.

Thanks so much Ashok! My goal is to keep things very fresh by having girls and guys of various heights and builds so everyone can relate somehow or see their specific fantasy come to life :thumbup2:

xi
August 21st, 2010, 00:16
Thanks so much Ashok! My goal is to keep things very fresh by having girls and guys of various heights and builds so everyone can relate somehow or see their specific fantasy come to life :thumbup2:

Speaking of fantasies, is there really a happy ending in part 2 of the same named clip? I ordered part 1 and was expecting a different kind of happy ending. I didn't know there would be a part 2 also.

Lifter
August 23rd, 2010, 00:37
Thanks so much Lifter!:blushing:

I always try to remember to hold the OTS lift a little longer and get close-ups just for you but some are longer than others!

I have always thought when a someone is over one shoulder, then that is considered an OTS. (like the close-up gif of me I attached above in the preview) I know the lift started as more of a fireman's carry so I will clean that up in the future ;)

Thank you, darling! You're the best!! :thumbup2:

RachelFights
August 25th, 2010, 17:57
Rachel shows her true dominant side in her first installment of our very special "Lift & Carry Fantasy Series".

Rachel comes home from a busy day of shopping only to find her roommate going through and trying on her clothing and lingerie. She is appalled and decides to teach him a lessen he'll never forget! Rachel chokes him out and throws him on the bed. He awakens to Rachel putting the finishes touches on his transformation from man to little sissy bitch!

Rachel throws her newly transformed bitch over her shoulder and parades him around the room. He is totally humiliated as she taunts him over and over and declares that she is now in complete control and there's nothing he can do about it!

She shows off her true dominant female strength over the hapless male as she performs OTS, cradles, lapsitting, front straddles, piggybacks and upside-down lifts.

If you like a little role play in your lift and carry, this video is a must see!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Forced%20Fem%20Lift%20and%20Carry.gif

Take care and have a wonderful week guys!!! :wub:

minimaxde
August 26th, 2010, 07:58
Hi Rachel,

you mentioned, that you have done a session with a lighter, smaller petite girl with many powerful lifts. Do you know, when the clip will be posted to clip4sale? Thanks for a fantastic job!

Yours

Minimax - Germany

sam_neil
August 26th, 2010, 17:41
Thanks alot Rachel..awesome video! Video quality looks better then the nurse video and the roleplaying was great..I only wish male model was bigger but otherwise its perfect...looking forward to seeing similar work from you

Rachel shows her true dominant side in her first installment of our very special "Lift & Carry Fantasy Series".

Rachel comes home from a busy day of shopping only to find her roommate going through and trying on her clothing and lingerie. She is appalled and decides to teach him a lessen he'll never forget! Rachel chokes him out and throws him on the bed. He awakens to Rachel putting the finishes touches on his transformation from man to little sissy bitch!

Rachel throws her newly transformed bitch over her shoulder and parades him around the room. He is totally humiliated as she taunts him over and over and declares that she is now in complete control and there's nothing he can do about it!

She shows off her true dominant female strength over the hapless male as she performs OTS, cradles, lapsitting, front straddles, piggybacks and upside-down lifts.

If you like a little role play in your lift and carry, this video is a must see!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Forced%20Fem%20Lift%20and%20Carry.gif

Take care and have a wonderful week guys!!! :wub:

RachelFights
August 27th, 2010, 00:21
Hi Rachel,

you mentioned, that you have done a session with a lighter, smaller petite girl with many powerful lifts. Do you know, when the clip will be posted to clip4sale? Thanks for a fantastic job!

Yours

Minimax - Germany

Hi Minimax,
My first clip(s) with a much smaller female will actually be posting next week. I will post here as soon as they are ready. I really hope that you enjoy them.

Hugs,
Rachel:thumbup2:

RachelFights
August 27th, 2010, 00:28
Thanks alot Rachel..awesome video! Video quality looks better then the nurse video and the roleplaying was great..I only wish male model was bigger but otherwise its perfect...looking forward to seeing similar work from you

Hi Sam,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! As far as the quality goes, it probably just had to do with someone actually running the camera for this video vs. the camera being placed on a tripod from the nurse video. :) Unfortunately, the genre of video is one that is difficult to find volunteers for, so I have to take what I can get. ;) Hehehe! Not every guy I lift can be big, LOL! And for the most part, I am lifting significantly heavier volunteers (male or female) than most of the other girls who shooting videos these days. :blushing:

strut170222
August 27th, 2010, 02:50
Yeah, and the one named "Mighty" is lifting only lightweights. No knocks, IMO if you want to use that name then you need to lift somebody heavier with ease the same way that you do.

slick55
August 27th, 2010, 03:00
Yeah, and the one named "Mighty" is lifting only lightweights. No knocks, IMO if you want to use that name then you need to lift somebody heavier with ease the same way that you do.

Very true and well said Strut. Keep up the amazing work Rachel. I definately recognize and appreciate the effort you are putting into your videos and the size of the liftees compared to your size.:thumbup2:

sam_neil
August 27th, 2010, 19:30
I agree on both accounts, Rachel. Finding volunteers for such genre must be troublesome...you did a fantastic job :)
And you do lift heavy especially for your build..its amazing! Looking forward to your future productions and especially next crossdressing/L&C one ;)

Hi Sam,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! As far as the quality goes, it probably just had to do with someone actually running the camera for this video vs. the camera being placed on a tripod from the nurse video. :) Unfortunately, the genre of video is one that is difficult to find volunteers for, so I have to take what I can get. ;) Hehehe! Not every guy I lift can be big, LOL! And for the most part, I am lifting significantly heavier volunteers (male or female) than most of the other girls who shooting videos these days. :blushing:

RachelFights
August 28th, 2010, 00:55
I agree on both accounts, Rachel. Finding volunteers for such genre must be troublesome...you did a fantastic job :)
And you do lift heavy especially for your build..its amazing! Looking forward to your future productions and especially next crossdressing/L&C one ;)

Awwww... Thank you!:blushing: And just so you know there will definitely be more where that came from...

goneju
August 28th, 2010, 04:09
Rachel when can we see more ff public videos from you.

strut170222
August 29th, 2010, 01:49
Rachel, what do you think of getting a hold of contacts on wb270 when you travel for vid shoots? Cassidy Rae (http://wb270.com/ind/cassidyRae.htm) from NYC looks like a hottie and strong. I think you are already doing this (Dia Zerva f/m example) but if you can book her and do a 2 on 1 ff/m etc that would be nice.

RachelFights
August 29th, 2010, 19:54
Rachel when can we see more ff public videos from you.

Hi Ganju:

Look for something new in about a week in this genre:thumbup2:

RachelFights
August 29th, 2010, 19:59
Rachel, what do you think of getting a hold of contacts on wb270 when you travel for vid shoots? Cassidy Rae (http://wb270.com/ind/cassidyRae.htm) from NYC looks like a hottie and strong. I think you are already doing this (Dia Zerva f/m example) but if you can book her and do a 2 on 1 ff/m etc that would be nice.

Hi Strut:

I always try to find new interesting girls that I think would be great doing lift and carry when I travel or when they travel to Florida. Sometimes, the timing doesnt work or she cant do it for some other reason.

I am listed on WB270 so I do pay attention to who may be available and Cassidy looks great! I probably wont be back in NY for a few months but I will see what I can do. :thumbup1:

RachelFights
September 1st, 2010, 02:14
Hey Guys,
Quick question, I have a chance to shoot a f/f clip this weekend with a dominating theme, how do you guys feel about this idea:

Bratty "Baby"girl/ Stern Babysitter (where babysitter is doing dominant lifts with the "baby")

Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible...

goneju
September 1st, 2010, 03:24
Hey Guys,
Quick question, I have a chance to shoot a f/f clip this weekend with a dominating theme, how do you guys feel about this idea:

Bratty "Baby"girl/ Stern Babysitter (where babysitter is doing dominant lifts with the "baby")

Thats great. If possible try some long duration front lifts of say around 2 minutes or so at a stretch.

jvzann
September 1st, 2010, 07:25
Hey Guys,

Sounds fantastic Rachel, really looking forward to it. if possible could you include those 'between the legs' lifts that I sent you a few pictures of before? Many thanks
John
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 1st, 2010, 15:01
Rachel has been looking for a petite girl to help her with a lift and carry workout and she found the perfect volunteer in the 5 foot tall, 100 lbs super cute Michelle!

Rachel begins with a lower body workout which shows off her unbelievable leg strength! Rachel performs long endurance lifts while doing squats, lunges and super high calf raises with Michelle sitting on one shoulder, both shoulders, in piggyback and front straddle positions and in various torture racks!! She also performs multiple leg presses in various positions.

As always, Rachel performs her lifts with ease and a huge smile on her face in this non-stop lift and carry bonanza! Stay tuned for her Upper Body Workout with Michelle COMING SOON!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Little%20Girl%20Lower%20Body%20Workout.gif

Hey Guys,
I want to let you all know that I have decided to start September off with a bang and some absolutely incredible L&C videos. This is just the first of 3 that I will be releasing over the next few days, so hopefully everyone will enjoy them!!!

RachelFights
September 1st, 2010, 15:02
Sounds fantastic Rachel, really looking forward to it. if possible could you include those 'between the legs' lifts that I sent you a few pictures of before? Many thanks
John
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

Awesome! But I an sure which "between the legs" lifts you are referring to... Could you please resend the photos?

RachelFights
September 1st, 2010, 15:04
Thats great. If possible try some long duration front lifts of say around 2 minutes or so at a stretch.

Hi Ganju,
We can definitely try, but I'm not sure if the lifter will be up for it yet. This is actually the first time she will be working with me and has never done any lift and carry before, so that may be a tough way to break her in...

strut170222
September 1st, 2010, 17:13
Rachel has been looking for a petite girl to help her with a lift and carry workout and she found the perfect volunteer in the 5 foot tall, 100 lbs super cute Michelle!

Rachel begins with a lower body workout which shows off her unbelievable leg strength! Rachel performs long endurance lifts while doing squats, lunges and super high calf raises with Michelle sitting on one shoulder, both shoulders, in piggyback and front straddle positions and in various torture racks!! She also performs multiple leg presses in various positions.

As always, Rachel performs her lifts with ease and a huge smile on her face in this non-stop lift and carry bonanza! Stay tuned for her Upper Body Workout with Michelle COMING SOON!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Little%20Girl%20Lower%20Body%20Workout.gif

Hey Guys,
I want to let you all know that I have decided to start September off with a bang and some absolutely incredible L&C videos. This is just the first of 3 that I will be releasing over the next few days, so hopefully everyone will enjoy them!!!

Although I am primarily into F/M I have been ordering your F/F vids as well. This one looks pretty hot and your legs look great here. Looks like your're lifting the air (then again it also appears that way with heavier weight).

These "workout segments" are a good direction IMO.

dendrin
September 1st, 2010, 21:37
Rachel, did you try to do a full overhead lift with her or is that in the next video? I know you aren't a bodybuilder but I think that would be a reachable goal for you for lifting a 100 lb girl.

jvzann
September 2nd, 2010, 07:57
Hi Rachel, here are the 'between th legs' lifts that I was hoping for
By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks :thumbup2::thumbup2:

firestar
September 2nd, 2010, 08:56
By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks :thumbup2::thumbup2:

I would live to see you do it with a guy if you are comfortable with that as well. But only if you are comfortable.

minimaxde
September 2nd, 2010, 08:59
Hi Rachel,

your new clip is very nice, I am waiting for the next parts and for the incredible lifts with that petite girl, may be front, under arms, by waist and try to overhead. I also like the babysitter-theme with powerful lifts high in the air. You are the best, Rachel!!

Minimax

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 12:01
Rachel, did you try to do a full overhead lift with her or is that in the next video? I know you aren't a bodybuilder but I think that would be a reachable goal for you for lifting a 100 lb girl.

Hi Dendrin,
LOL! I can't spoil the surprise. ;) What would everyone have to look forward to if I let the cat out of the bag... Hehehehe! Just Kidding... unfortunately I was on a very limited time schedule with this girl, so getting a full "gorilla style" overhead press was difficult since her balance was off and I didn't have much time to practice with her.

I wil be shooting with her again in the future and I am committed to getting this on video. However, when I do, it will be an un-edited textbook style version from start to finish! But I did do some other great versions of overhead lifts in the second part of the video, including full bench pressing... So it is definitely worth checking out...:thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 12:03
Although I am primarily into F/M I have been ordering your F/F vids as well. This one looks pretty hot and your legs look great here. Looks like your're lifting the air (then again it also appears that way with heavier weight).

These "workout segments" are a good direction IMO.

Thanks so much Strut for the vote of confidence, it means alot!:thumbup2:

These workout segment and strength demonstration style videos are going to be a big part of my store. Let me know what you think of this one!:thumbup1:

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 12:06

Hi jvzann! Oh yes, I remember these. Michelle would have been perfect for these but I shot with her before I saw the pics. I am definately going to add these and perhaps even with a male too. However, I want to make sure I have the right volunteer for these lifts so they come out really good. I dont want to include them just to say I did them, I want them to look awesome! :thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 12:07
I would live to see you do it with a guy if you are comfortable with that as well. But only if you are comfortable.

Hi firestar

I will see what I can do! I think that would look pretty cool with a male :thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 12:09
Hi Rachel,

your new clip is very nice, I am waiting for the next parts and for the incredible lifts with that petite girl, may be front, under arms, by waist and try to overhead. I also like the babysitter-theme with powerful lifts high in the air. You are the best, Rachel!!

Minimax

Hi Minimax!

Thanks so much! Based on your post, I dont think you will be disappointed with the next part of this video:D

jvzann
September 2nd, 2010, 15:13
Hi jvzann! Oh yes, I remember these. Michelle would have been perfect for these but I shot with her before I saw the pics. I am definately going to add these and perhaps even with a male too. However, I want to make sure I have the right volunteer for these lifts so they come out really good. I dont want to include them just to say I did them, I want them to look awesome! :thumbup2:

Thanks Rachel, you're a star :)

aloknath
September 2nd, 2010, 19:17
Rachel - please don't interpret this as pressure - I just wanted to check if you'd be doing that video any time soon that I suggested: the one where a lady much larger than yourself lifts you up in a dominant/combative situation and tosses you around a whole lot. I really enjoyed the video you did where the larger lady picked you up so this would be a natural progression from that!

However, your openness to suggestions has clearly resulted in us taking full advantage so don't worry - I'm not rushing you. I can see there's a lot of demands being made of you right now :D

Plus, I hope you take the time to find the right girl - someone for whom you're practically weightless! Or at the least very very light :P

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 20:44
Thanks Rachel, you're a star :)

Thanks jvzann!! :blushing:

RachelFights
September 2nd, 2010, 20:50
Rachel - please don't interpret this as pressure - I just wanted to check if you'd be doing that video any time soon that I suggested: the one where a lady much larger than yourself lifts you up in a dominant/combative situation and tosses you around a whole lot. I really enjoyed the video you did where the larger lady picked you up so this would be a natural progression from that!

However, your openness to suggestions has clearly resulted in us taking full advantage so don't worry - I'm not rushing you. I can see there's a lot of demands being made of you right now :D

Plus, I hope you take the time to find the right girl - someone for whom you're practically weightless! Or at the least very very light :P

Hi Ashok:

I did shoot one video where I am the one being lifted but it wasn't as dominant as I know you would like. I am shooting with a new girl this weekend and I am hoping we can do this type of video. She is a bigger girl (5' 10") and solid but very cute and she is very dominant in nature so I am crossing my fingers this comes the way you want it:thumbup1:

BTW, the only pressure I feel is that people may think I am not listening to their suggestions. Like you said, the key is finding the right people and right scenario for each idea and sometimes that take time. That way, the video really matches the idea;)

RachelFights
September 3rd, 2010, 14:20
Hey Guys!
Here is the much anticipated PART 2 of my Little Girl Workout! I hope that you all enjoy it! I think that there are a lot of lifts in here that you have been looking for!!!!

This is the second part of Rachel's lift and carry workout with the absolutely adorable 5 foot tall, 100 lbs Michelle.

This upper body workout has to be seen to be believed! Rachel goes all out as she starts with strict push ups with Michelle lying on her back. She then bench presses her while lying on the floor to a full lock out position! Rachel has no problem performing bicep curls with the petite Michelle.

This video features great transitional lifts as Rachel presses her overhead, lifts her high in the air by her waist, and tosses her like a from one hip to another. It is amazing to see how much air Michelle gets as Rachel maneuvers her with incredible ease!

Come see the 135 lbs Rachel demonstrate some of the most incredible lifts ever performed by a girl her size.

As always, Rachel's videos are guaranteed to be 100% un-edited lifts!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Little%20Girl%20upper%20Body%20Workout%201.gif

Can't wait to hear what you all think after you get a chance to watch the video!

intolnc
September 3rd, 2010, 18:53
Can't wait to hear what you all think after you get a chance to watch the video!

Oh my GOD! :w00t:
This is one awesome arm strength video... I really really love the push ups! :tt1:
Don't have words yet, I think it's one of your best videos so far. :thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 3rd, 2010, 18:57
Oh my GOD! :w00t:
This is one awesome arm strength video... I really really love the push ups! :tt1:
Don't have words yet, I think it's one of your best videos so far. :thumbup2:

Thanks so much intolnc! :blushing:

I also want you to know how much I appreciate you and your support! :thumbup2:

dendrin
September 3rd, 2010, 22:15
Rachel, your best video yet! Of course I'm in the minority of people who like to see smaller people lifted but the lifts by the waist and elbows were simply awesome :w00t:

Yes you have 30 lbs on her but thats really not that much. Would you say its easier to lift her by the waist than under the arm pits? As I noticed you didn't use that method, just wondering.

winniethebeer
September 4th, 2010, 02:14
Rachel's videos are guaranteed to be 100% un-edited lifts! [/url]

hope mighty trinity reads this :thumbup1::laugh::w00t:

RachelFights
September 4th, 2010, 02:20
Rachel, your best video yet! Of course I'm in the minority of people who like to see smaller people lifted but the lifts by the waist and elbows were simply awesome :w00t:

Yes you have 30 lbs on her but thats really not that much. Would you say its easier to lift her by the waist than under the arm pits? As I noticed you didn't use that method, just wondering.

Thank you so much Dendrin! I was really hoping you would like it:wub:

It is probably alot easier to lift her by the armpits because it would provide an easier way to elevate her but I really didn't have a plan for all of the lifts I was going to do, I just did what came natural and went with it! I will definately include an armpit lift in future videos

RachelFights
September 4th, 2010, 02:21
hope mighty trinity reads this :thumbup1::laugh::w00t:

:lol:

jvzann
September 5th, 2010, 07:46
Fantastic video Rachel, you're looking strong, and nice inventive lifts thanks so much :) That girl is really cute too, I hope you do more with her :thumbup2::thumbup2:

intolnc
September 5th, 2010, 15:34
Wow, I found the new video "Nothing but stairs" before you posted an update here! :D
I think I found my new dream video! One word: Awesome, fantastic, wonderful! Ok, those were more than one word, but one just doesn't fit! :tt1: :thumbup2: :w00t: :drool:

RachelFights
September 5th, 2010, 20:39
Wow, I found the new video "Nothing but stairs" before you posted an update here! :D
I think I found my new dream video! One word: Awesome, fantastic, wonderful! Ok, those were more than one word, but one just doesn't fit! :tt1: :thumbup2: :w00t: :drool:

Oh! Thank you so much Intolnc!!! I am glad that you found it and enjoyed it so much! :wub:

RachelFights
September 5th, 2010, 20:42
The title says it all. Three different guys, three different girls, all BRAND new footage, lifted by Rachel up and down stairs!

There is no wasted time in this video, just rapidfire lift clips with most of them occurring in public in front of an unsuspecting audience! Rachel performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry and front straddles while carrying her volunteers up and down stairs.

If you like variety and lifts in public, then you will love this video!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Nothing%20But%20Stairs%201.gif

I really hope that you guys enjoy all of the great clips that have been working on, and hopefully there is something for everything in the mix that I have put out this weekend! :D

strut170222
September 5th, 2010, 22:04
You're taking this genre of fetish to the next level Rachel. Keep up the great work. Little girl launching up the c4sale rankings.

RachelFights
September 5th, 2010, 22:08
You're taking this genre of fetish to the next level Rachel. Keep up the great work. Little girl launching up the c4sale rankings.

Thank you so very much Strut! That means a lot to me!!! I couldnt do it without the help of this forum or as I like to call it, my lift and carry family:wub:

And the best part about it is that I have even more exciting stuff coming just around the corner...:thumbup2:

minimaxde
September 6th, 2010, 05:11
Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

Minimax Germany:drool:

goneju
September 6th, 2010, 14:05
The title says it all. Three different guys, three different girls, all BRAND new footage, lifted by Rachel up and down stairs!

There is no wasted time in this video, just rapidfire lift clips with most of them occurring in public in front of an unsuspecting audience! Rachel performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry and front straddles while carrying her volunteers up and down stairs.

If you like variety and lifts in public, then you will love this video!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Nothing%20But%20Stairs%201.gif

I really hope that you guys enjoy all of the great clips that have been working on, and hopefully there is something for everything in the mix that I have put out this weekend! :D

Public lifts are my fav. thanks a lot for this kind of set. Love to see more ff public lifts.

Dombazz
September 6th, 2010, 17:42
http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts7/39486/clip_images/Little%20Girl%20upper%20Body%20Workout%201.gif

Oh damn WOW!!!
Thats an VERY sexy ass show-off on Michelles ass! I LOVE jeans shorts like that. There is no sexier than that:drool::drool:
Though, it could be even better if also you had such shorts, that would expose your lovely butt even more, so as together matching up with the liftees:innocent:

My wish...would be....:hmm::hmm:. An L&C video where alot of the focus is of the asses. =)
Like...you doin a f/f session, both wearing such kinda jeans shorts. Then you both take turns of lifting each other.
Doin "ass focused trainging/lifts";)

*Like piggyback ride, ...tests back and belly.
*Shoulder sitting with push-ups, flexing legs and buns.
*Back-to-back lifts, locked elbows, both taking turns. Focus whole back and belly. Also stretching effect is so..
*Pony ride, the weakest lifter on all for:p;)

That would be just perfect!!!
You are absolutely great Rachel, I adore you!
//Hugs

dendrin
September 6th, 2010, 19:25
Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit :D

I know this is sort of an ambitious vid hope you like the idea.

jvzann
September 6th, 2010, 21:16
I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit :D

That sounds great to me too :thumbup1::thumbup1:

fredbloggs1969
September 6th, 2010, 21:35
That sounds great to me too :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Me too :thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 6th, 2010, 21:55

Hi Jvzann! Mission accomplished...with both female and male liftees. It may be awhile before I release them but they came out really good!:thumbup2:

RachelFights
September 6th, 2010, 21:58
Hi Rachel,

Thanks so much Minimaxde! :blushing:

I like to lift a variety of different size people in my vids but I have to say, I really have fun with the petite girls and you can expect many more in the future. Now...if I can only find a little guy!:D

RachelFights
September 6th, 2010, 22:02
Oh damn WOW!!!
Thats an VERY sexy ass show-off on Michelles ass! I LOVE jeans shorts like that. There is no sexier than that:drool::drool:
Though, it could be even better if also you had such shorts, that would expose your lovely butt even more, so as together matching up with the liftees:innocent:

My wish...would be....:hmm::hmm:. An L&C video where alot of the focus is of the asses. =)
Like...you doin a f/f session, both wearing such kinda jeans shorts. Then you both take turns of lifting each other.
Doin "ass focused trainging/lifts";)

*Like piggyback ride, ...tests back and belly.
*Shoulder sitting with push-ups, flexing legs and buns.
*Back-to-back lifts, locked elbows, both taking turns. Focus whole back and belly. Also stretching effect is so..
*Pony ride, the weakest lifter on all for:p;)

That would be just perfect!!!
You are absolutely great Rachel, I adore you!
//Hugs

Thanks Dombazz! You are not the only one who likes close-ups of the butts! I may look into doing a F/F video featuring many more close-ups than usual. :thumbup1:

RachelFights
September 6th, 2010, 22:13

Hi Dendrin! This is an excellent, well thought out idea. However, I had thought I had covered quite a few of this in my "Rachel lifts her Secretary" video?

The one aspect not covered so much in that video was having the girl lifted against her will. I am definitely open to this idea but the key is having a petite girl who is very submissive in nature so the video looks very natural. The other thing I have to consider is if I am wearing heels and restrictive clothing in a video, I have to be very careful and more importantly, if the liftee is not careful (especially if she is struggling) then she can hurt me. If I break an ankle, I cant shoot videos for 2 months! :crying:

You will be seeing more "dominant lifting" by me with both guys and girls in upcoming videos. Your idea is one of those that will be shot when I know I have the right volunteer at the right time!:thumbup2:

jvzann
September 7th, 2010, 07:33
Hi Jvzann! Mission accomplished...with both female and male liftees. It may be awhile before I release them but they came out really good!:thumbup2:

Fantastic, many thanks Rachel, I'm really looking forward to seeing them... You're the best!! :tt1::tt1:

firestar
September 7th, 2010, 08:23
Fantastic, many thanks Rachel, I'm really looking forward to seeing them... You're the best!! :tt1::tt1:

I agree with jvzann. I can't wait to see them!!:tt1::wub::thumbup2: