PDA

View Full Version : i think 99% for this forum...

blauesau
August 11th, 2010, 07:28
one*thank*you*to*the*admininstation.*I*do*not*know *what*to*do*without*this*forum!

Vodevil
August 11th, 2010, 07:42
flames.nhl.com

Mettalican5000
August 12th, 2010, 03:19
islanders.nhl.com

so we have another diehard nhl fan here haha

jj009
August 12th, 2010, 04:17
flames.nhl.com

islanders.nhl.com

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...?

So you guys like overpaid millionaires in shorts and jerseys chasing a puck over L&C?:w00t:

</sarcasm> :tease:

I use opera so I have multiple homepages :)
This forum is in top 3 ;)

blauesau
August 12th, 2010, 14:38
This forum is my main page!!

Nateliftee
August 12th, 2010, 15:06
This forum is in top 3 ;)

That goes ditto for me.

Vodevil
August 13th, 2010, 20:38
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...?

So you guys like overpaid millionaires in shorts and jerseys chasing a puck over L&C?:w00t:

</sarcasm> :tease:

I have mentioned a few times, I?m not obsessed with L & C. I don?t think about it like 24/7, more like 2/2-3. There are more important things in life than this.
I can point only 200 overpaid NHL players. Footballers are totally different story.

nomadicbunny
August 13th, 2010, 22:02
www.google.com :(
This board I browse in the chrome incognito window so there is no record of me going into this forum. I would die if anyone were to find out about this forum through my computer.

loyd_carr
September 2nd, 2010, 04:50
www.google.com :(
This board I browse in the chrome incognito window so there is no record of me going into this forum. I would die if anyone were to find out about this forum through my computer.

Just wondering, how is that better than deleting your history at the regular explorer?

p.s
and u wuoldnt die :no: just b embaressed for a while:lol: no just kiddin..

carrychris2009
September 2nd, 2010, 15:25
This site AOL and you-tube are my top 3 sites i go to. if to chat then AOL . other then that this forum. has most of what i like and need in l*c

phoneman
September 3rd, 2010, 00:00
islanders.nhl.com

Islanders? Oh, for the good old 1970's. Maybe you will get your new stadium some day.

Spoken from a Devils fan.:D (You know that I am just having fun with you)

Yeah, I took my youngest son to the great parade in the Meadowlands parking lot after one of the Devil's Stanley Cups. Hell of a place to celebrate a world championship. Not exactly a ticker tape down Broadway.

By the way, as a Mets fan, I do know how to suffer.