PDA

View Full Version : Talk about Shawn Johnson with links

blauesau
September 6th, 2010, 21:34
Hello all...
Did you know Shawn Johnson?
She is a so nice, sweet and strong teenager girl! Wow!
Here Website:
http://www.shawnjohnson.net/

dendrin
September 7th, 2010, 21:04
I was expecting a lift :(

Vodevil
September 8th, 2010, 20:45
Maybe we should not talk only Shawn Johnson here, let's talk about the girls with similar body type. If someone finds a photo where either Shawn or another girl is lifting another person, that person should post that photo here.

Shawn is not really one of my faves, when it comes short and muscular girls. Sure she's buff, but I prefer Lilia Stepanova.

blauesau
September 10th, 2010, 07:40
Maybe we should not talk only Shawn Johnson here, let's talk about the girls with similar body type. If someone finds a photo where either Shawn or another girl is lifting another person, that person should post that photo here.

Shawn is not really one of my faves, when it comes short and muscular girls. Sure she's buff, but I prefer Lilia Stepanova.

Lilia Stepanova ist realy great! if she lift shawn johnson i make a big cross! Sorry i cant find a lift. i am searching... therefore i post iton general discussion. i look - maybe the girls lift her coach:blink:

liftee14
December 17th, 2017, 19:22
Actually i've seen a photo of shawn giving some dude piggyback ride.
I think i saw it on her instagram account

allffcradles
December 29th, 2017, 23:53
Saw a photo of her carrying a female gymnast think was Gabby Douglas, much rather it was Nastia Liukin. My favourite 2 of 2008 for looks were Nastia and Sandra Izbasa would love to see them carried. Sandra at least was quite tall unlike most gymnasts being average/tall for a girl.

Didn't like Shawn's style though shame her career was ended so early. I prefer her to that Simone Biles though anyday! Womens gymnastics has been ruined for me since 2012 with these beefy gymnasts over the more arty ones but that's sports in general, tends to pay more dividends to the technical rather than flairy ones sadly.

I did see live gymnastics in 2009 in London, unexpectedly 1 gymnast Jessica Gil Ortiz landed on her head during the floor final and KOd herself over 10min :scared:, shouldn't think of our fetish in such circumstances but no she wasn't carried out and she did come back to the same arena in 2012, noticed they didn't mention her mishap 3yrs earlier.