PDA

View Full Version : Amazing lift and carry

raflaq
May 18th, 2011, 13:49
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17258

I think "Amazing lift and carry" is one of the hottest producer.

But somehow there is too little communication between the producer and consumer.

srfan
May 18th, 2011, 22:36
I agree that most clips are hot and impressive.

In 2009, I did actually exchange a few emails with the producer. He's a friendly guy, but his english language skills are limited as you can already guess from the descriptions in the video store. Despite that limitation, I can generally conclude what to expect from the video and also the picture preview gives a fair impression.

If you have a request for the producer, try to explain it in basic english to the email provided. Just don't expect him to respond or even honor the requests. He produces a lot anyway, so something to your taste might follow soon again.

raflaq
May 23rd, 2011, 08:43
srfan, Thanks for the tip.

But e-mail address disappeared from their site and recent clips.

raflaq
May 23rd, 2011, 10:43
Dear Amazing L/C.

I have a personal request.

The following are reference:
favorite lift position - http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252
How tall do you like the female lifter to be? - http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=755

Someone like cradle the most, someone like OTS the most.
Someone prefer "Lifter is shorter then liftee", while someone prefer "Lifter is taller then liftee".
Yes, everybody has different tastes.

I think there are many acrobatic lift fan.
However, as for me, I like "tall or big woman/small guy" long time piggyback ride, and I only want single(1:1) piggyback.
Because, I am seeking stability in piggyback position.

In your video, Melina have good posture as a piggyback lifter ("straight back" and "bending arms")
and Lina has a good physique.
Regarding male liftee's leg positon, I prefer "dangling legs" to "bending legs/stick to her side".
Also "wrap legs around hip" is good.

I have purchased a number of your clips(over 30), but as 'comfortable' piggyback positon fan..
my favourite are:
[HighHeels]Lina s bikini carrying5 : the best!
[Ori]who do you like best(cradle) : In this, Lina carrying a man piggyback.
[VHG]High model Melody s individual show3 : Melody's p/b skill has improved.
[VHG]Tall and hot girl Rita s impressive carrying show series 4 : sexy girl in sexy dress.
xena3! : long piggyback stroll.

Just for your information, thanks.

srfan
May 23rd, 2011, 11:50
Raflaq, you are right: the email disappeared. Maybe you can try to use the email address shown at the start of the older clips ? He recently sent a message from that.

Based on your preference, you might like this clip also:
The climax of the sexy and amazing feeling series 2 (Added: 06/24/09 10:51:36 PM)

raflaq
May 23rd, 2011, 13:16
Raflaq, you are right: the email disappeared. Maybe you can try to use the email address shown at the start of the older clips ? He recently sent a message from that.

Based on your preference, you might like this clip also:
The climax of the sexy and amazing feeling series 2 (Added: 06/24/09 10:51:36 PM)

I know his old e-mail address, I'll try that. Thanks for consideration. :laugh:

lxx807856244
June 20th, 2022, 15:29
I know his old e-mail address, I'll try that. Thanks for consideration. :laugh:

I am trying to reply him in his thread in 2022, because I just noticed that my hometown is very close to a city he took some videos. I hope to meet him offline and make a friend with the guy.
His account has been active in the forum this year, so I hope it makes sense.