PDA

View Full Version : Think before posting

Temeraire
June 6th, 2011, 19:12
Whilst we all appreciate the efforts taken by members to post new material on this forum, I feel I must address a serious concern I have regarding posts involving minors. A number of recent posts in the adult sections appear to contain photos or footage of people who may be younger than is permissible. The administrators do a fine job of identifying and removing material which may contain underage participants. However, it is important that members also take an active role in ensuring that they do not post any material containing people under the legal age of consent. I would suggest that if you are unsure whether the participants are of legal age, it?s better to err on the side of caution and not post the file. Sorry to preach but child protection is a serious issue that everyone has a responsibility towards.

dendrin
June 6th, 2011, 21:09
If you see something in the adult section that doesn't belong use the help desk section to link it, and it will be moved or removed.

Vodevil
September 13th, 2011, 20:09
Mark G, is it really necessary to create so many topics? :hmm:

Mark G
September 14th, 2011, 11:15
Mark G, is it really necessary to create so many topics? :hmm:

Why not ? That's the idea of a chat forum,is n't it ? Otherwise there would only be about two or three threads.

quizarrdd
September 29th, 2011, 19:42
its defo important to talk about this issue. ive seen vids on ytube for example with extremely young girls videod doing l+c and its pretty scary how accepted it is by the viewers sometimes. i always make sure to let them know how i feel about this, and sometimes it comes as a suprise!

Nateliftee
September 29th, 2011, 22:24
its defo important to talk about this issue. ive seen vids on ytube for example with extremely young girls videod doing l+c and its pretty scary how accepted it is by the viewers sometimes. i always make sure to let them know how i feel about this, and sometimes it comes as a suprise!

It's because a lot of the people that posts the video post it out of innocence. They think that it is no harm UNTIL someone like mot238 comes around and asks for more. It is not until he says something that suggests to them that "someone" is getting off with it and IMMEDIATELY takes it off YouTube. To them mot238 becomes a p_d_p_i_e.

Chaza
October 7th, 2011, 23:17
Why not ? That's the idea of a chat forum,is n't it ? Otherwise there would only be about two or three threads.

I think Mark has a point here. Though he has posted a lot of pointless topics in my opinion (sorry Mark), at least he is trying to get us to talk about lift and carry and what we enjoy about it. So I for one have contributed and expressed what i like and my feeling towards lift and carry in his threads; this is to be honest is what the forums should be about (In our general discussion topic anyways).

It's a general chat topic after all!