PDA

View Full Version : Girl fight: Awesomeness!

Pages : [1] 2

Lifter
June 10th, 2011, 16:30
Hello, my L & C brothers-. In my endless quest for quality FF L&C material I stumbled upon this site which has great, great OTS! I can't recommend it strongly enough. Pay them a visit, get one or 2 vids. You won't be disappointed!
Here's the link to the L&C material:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21308/Cat189/Pro-Wrestlinggirl-Fights#startingpoint

Cheers!:thumbup2::thumbup2:

aloknath
June 10th, 2011, 21:37
Yes I have also bought from here and the clip I got was great, especially for FF OTS fans. So you FF guys should email them if you like what they do and tell them to do more FF lift stuff!

Also, to clarify for those of you who are fans of the womens wrestling/lift and carry crossover, this store is run by an indie wrestling regular.

aloknath
June 10th, 2011, 22:33
How little do I know! The lovely is running this site? Even better!
Cheers.

I thought you bought clips from there? That's her in most of them.

Lifter
June 10th, 2011, 22:38
I thought you bought clips from there? That's her in most of them.

Yes, I've bought three so far, I didn't recognize her as a blonde, my bad!

aloknath
June 10th, 2011, 22:45
Yes, I've bought three so far, I didn't recognize her as a blonde, my bad!

Yeah she does look different. She's also gotten much more muscular and dropped a lot of fat. I wish she hadn't - she had a very sexy, slender but curvy look before. Now she's got that zero body fat, lots of muscle look that Angel Williams and others have gotten. I prefer the old look.

Oh well.

Send her an encouraging email on behalf of us FF fans. I already have!

I think a lot of the indie wrestling stars are starting to realize that there is money in FF lifts.

Lifter
June 10th, 2011, 22:48
Yeah she does look different. She's also gotten much more muscular and dropped a lot of fat. I wish she hadn't - she had a very sexy, slender but curvy look before. Now she's got that zero body fat, lots of muscle look that Angel Williams and others have gotten. I prefer the old look.

Oh well.

Send her an encouraging email on behalf of us FF fans. I already have!

I think a lot of the indie wrestling stars are starting to realize that there is money in FF lifts.

I already have and asked her to join our little community as well. She told me (she's a very nice lady, by the way) she's definitively interested in producing more FF L&C vids!

aloknath
June 10th, 2011, 22:51
I already have and asked her to join our little community as well. She told me (she's a very nice lady, by the way) she's definitively interested in producing more FF L&C vids!

Uh oh, she's not going to like my last post :P

But that's good news. I've always admired her wrestling skills so its a natural transition to lift/carry.

I just hope she does some more lifting with recognizable wrestlers, as good as her opponents in these clips are. I'd love to see her take on some of the Slamminladies/Shimmer girls. Though most of those girls are not into any kind of sexualized aspect. But it's still possible to do a straight up lifting-intensive FF match with no sexual component/thongs/skimpy clothing.

Lifter
June 10th, 2011, 23:08
Urgent, Ashok! Can you email me at
Thanks!

greybeezer
June 11th, 2011, 01:19
I have taken the liberty of removing her name for you Lifter as she is now a member of this forum on your invatation. We will leave it up to her if she want's to identify herself or not. I have also removed your email address because contact from ashok is no longer neccessary.

girlfights
June 11th, 2011, 01:51
Thanks for the props on here guys! I do appreciate it lots... I can't wait to make more L&C clips.. I've emails 5 or 6 models on model mayhem to get me plenty of lifting fodder... It's neat because since I am a woman, who is talent and producer, the female models find me very non threatening to work with AND so I get girls that might be a bit "on the edge" with other producers... I was looking at some other sites and wow there is a variety of lifts to do.. I wish my roof was taller.. I'd be bashing the poor girls head in on some of the lifts...:cursing:

Lifter
June 11th, 2011, 02:01
I have taken the liberty of removing her name for you Lifter as she is now a member of this forum on your invatation. We will leave it up to her if she want's to identify herself or not. I have also removed your email address because contact from ashok is no longer neccessary.

Thank you, my friend!

Lifter
June 11th, 2011, 02:02
Thanks for the props on here guys! I do appreciate it lots... I can't wait to make more L&C clips.. I've emails 5 or 6 models on model mayhem to get me plenty of lifting fodder... It's neat because since I am a woman, who is talent and producer, the female models find me very non threatening to work with AND so I get girls that might be a bit "on the edge" with other producers... I was looking at some other sites and wow there is a variety of lifts to do.. I wish my roof was taller.. I'd be bashing the poor girls head in on some of the lifts...:cursing:

I'll just say you're wonderful and I love your vids!
Cheers and please do continue producing those wonderful FF L&C OTS Clips!
:thumbup2:

girlfights
June 12th, 2011, 04:17
Got a girl scheduled for monday.. AND 2 or 3 when I am in Miami June 30th and July 1st.. super excited to do some L&C for you guys/gals :)

aloknath
June 12th, 2011, 08:39
Got a girl scheduled for monday.. AND 2 or 3 when I am in Miami June 30th and July 1st.. super excited to do some L&C for you guys/gals :)

Great news! Btw, which of your videos is your profile pic from?

girlfights
June 12th, 2011, 16:48
That is from "Superheroine 4way Strip Knock out challenge"

Dare devul, Bat gurl, Spyderwoman, and Wondergirl are having a team vs team knock out challenge. Who will win? Who will have their costume stripped off? The challenge includes sleeper, Crippler crossface, Head Scissor, body scissor, belly punch, and long bear hug! A fun comic romp video with tap outs, and knock outs. It's a 15 min video...

girlfights
June 13th, 2011, 17:44
Filming 3 fifteen minute clips today... doing OTS, cradle, firemans carry, piggy back.. and I can't think of anymore.. hmmmm See if somebody had gotten a custom they would be picking out every lift I do ..

girlfights
June 13th, 2011, 20:35
Shot 2 15 min, one ten or so min videos.. with a two camera setup, one for closer shots one for further away. I will be editing today. hopefully have one up tonight ...

Lifter
June 13th, 2011, 20:50
Shot 2 15 min, one ten or so min videos.. with a two camera setup, one for closer shots one for further away. I will be editing today. hopefully have one up tonight ...

Can?t wait! Bravo!:thumbup2:

girlfights
June 14th, 2011, 02:56
uploading now.. so be up in a few... it is a 13 minute clip

OTS
Cradle
Front
Piggyback all with the petite and cute Ms Michelle. 20 years old, 115 lbs, long black hair and a cute little body...

Lifter
June 14th, 2011, 04:02

OTS
Cradle
Front
Piggyback all with the petite and cute Ms Michelle. 20 years old, 115 lbs, long black hair and a cute little body...

Downloading it now!
:thumbup2:

Lifter
June 14th, 2011, 04:32

OTS
Cradle
Front

Wonderful, wonderful vid, dear! This one had it all! Great carries! Loved the 2 camera angle idea, as well, and Michelle is quite lovely.
Fellas: this one is a must have!
Can't wait for number 2!
:thumbup2::thumbup1::D

girlfights
June 16th, 2011, 00:23
Putting up vol 2 tonight... OTS, piggy back, back to back, cradle, firemans carry...front... every lift twice from different angles... it's 24 minutes long

Lifter
June 16th, 2011, 01:49
Putting up vol 2 tonight... OTS, piggy back, back to back, cradle, firemans carry...front... every lift twice from different angles... it's 24 minutes long

Excellent, can't wait! (As usual! :blink: )

girlfights
June 16th, 2011, 02:18
It's up now :)

Lifter
June 16th, 2011, 05:09

And it was great! Loved the comments, the way you carried Michelle and for a long time as well. It had it all! Great over the shoulders!
Cheers!:thumbup2:

girlfights
June 19th, 2011, 22:10
Lifting Summer is now up.. This such a cute cute lifting video :) Lots of OTS carries... and on lift I hoist her up by her firm little butt!

girlfights
June 21st, 2011, 19:51
I will be putting up another video tonight with OTS carries, fireman,one cradle and several knockouts...

I have a found a bigger girl who wants to wrestle and do Lift and Carry work,,, she is 5'4 and 200 lbs... so if you like big girl lift and carrys, this would be a great time to get a custom video while they are on sale...

One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

girlfights
June 22nd, 2011, 19:28
The new video is up :) Working with a BIG girl tommorrow for a wrestling clip and a lift and carry... so if you wanted to see me lifted ....

Lifter
June 22nd, 2011, 21:36
The new video is up :) Working with a BIG girl tommorrow for a wrestling clip and a lift and carry... so if you wanted to see me lifted ....

Yes, yes we do, at least I do! Please make sure to include OTS (the glorious butt view for as long as possible!) and cradles!
Hugs!:thumbup2:

EZ
June 23rd, 2011, 15:31
One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

Yes...I was very happy with the product and the service. She shot it on Monday and I received the product later that evening. I was definitely surprised, not to mention super pleased, to log on Tuesday and see it waiting for me in my inbox. As a huge OTS fan, I think she has the best technique for F/F OTS carries going right now and that was certainly on display in the video (like it is really in all her vids). Michelle was also great; super cute with a nice body to boot. She looked great thrown over those shoulders.

I'd definitely recommend Girl Fights to any carry fan looking to do a custom in the future and I'd recommend this video to anyone who like to see f/f lifts with ko'ed vicitms.

EZ
June 23rd, 2011, 18:08

Yes...

girlfights
June 25th, 2011, 05:27
My new BBW video is up :)

Lifter
June 25th, 2011, 19:59

Downloading it now!!!
:thumbup1::thumbup2:

Lifter
June 25th, 2011, 22:50

OH! So, so, so wonderful! Great vid, darling! Please, please, we need a part 2! More ots and cradles!
This video was perfect!
Bravo! :whistle::thumbup2:

Lifter
June 25th, 2011, 22:55

One more thing: Wonderful ots carries! Great, great butt views! You're amazing, darling!
:w00t::thumbup2:

EZ
June 26th, 2011, 05:26
One more thing: Wonderful ots carries! Great, great butt views! You're amazing, darling!
:w00t::thumbup2:

Very nice.

Will be buying this for sure.

Lifter
June 26th, 2011, 13:47
Very nice.

Will be buying this for sure.

Indeed! I'm sure you'll love it, my friend! :thumbup2::thumbup2:

EZ
June 28th, 2011, 20:58
Just checked this most recent L&C clip out...fantastic. The over the shoulder carries were awesome as Lifter already stated. You looked great being carried and I loved everything about them. I especially appreciated how you let your arms hang down/loose like you did, rather than holding on to your carrier.

Keep up the great work!

girlfights
July 1st, 2011, 20:01
I have Angel coming over next week, she is the bigger latina in my thong bondage videos... I can lift her and she can lift me... so should be a great couple of videos..... Also trying to film with Ricki the BBW again next week... and a few skinnier girls lined up as well, glad to be going home..

girlfights
July 4th, 2011, 02:17
Just put up Masked BBW knockout and Lift/Carry... This one is actually a little creepy.. maybe it was the mask or the lighting on some of the two camera setups, but it had a kind of real feel to it... I found Luna at the convention, and talker her into coming back to my room with me to film.... She had done some acting before, but no fetish work...

Tried to upload a clip called Black vs Blonde Lift and carry, but having issues.. I lift her, she lifts me... she's a cute black girl in bra and panties...

girlfights
July 4th, 2011, 02:50
Third time ins the charm,.. got both up now..

Lifter
July 4th, 2011, 03:32
Just put up Masked BBW knockout and Lift/Carry... This one is actually a little creepy.. maybe it was the mask or the lighting on some of the two camera setups, but it had a kind of real feel to it... I found Luna at the convention, and talker her into coming back to my room with me to film.... She had done some acting before, but no fetish work...

Tried to upload a clip called Black vs Blonde Lift and carry, but having issues.. I lift her, she lifts me... she's a cute black girl in bra and panties...

Excellent, darling! I'll be buying the clip tomorrow! Can't wait! :thumbup2:

Lifter
July 4th, 2011, 03:59
Darling! Just saw the preview to the "Black vs blonde" Looks awesome as well! Does Serena carry you over the shoulder and cradle you as well?
Cheers!

girlfights
July 4th, 2011, 04:33
Darling! Just saw the preview to the "Black vs blonde" Looks awesome as well! Does Serena carry you over the shoulder and cradle you as well?
Cheers!

Yes, she does, we do them back and forth,, I lift her cradle, then she lifts me.. I do over the shoulder, then she does me ;) and so forth

EZ
July 4th, 2011, 04:56

Looks good...I have some time tomorrow to check this out and will.

EZ
July 4th, 2011, 14:28
I have Angel coming over next week, she is the bigger latina in my thong bondage videos... I can lift her and she can lift me... so should be a great couple of videos..... Also trying to film with Ricki the BBW again next week... and a few skinnier girls lined up as well, glad to be going home..

Missed this post originally.

I liked Angel in your thong bondage videos. Look forward to this.

EZ
July 4th, 2011, 16:06
Just checked out BBW KO and Carry...

Very nice. I like the outfit a lot and you, again, looked great being carried over the shoulders. Can't say that Luna was my favorite carrier but you really have a great knack for the carry and the way you allow yourself to be positioned allowed the carries to work. The second OTS (of the opening sequence) was by far my favorite carry from the clip. And I did enjoy the inclusion of the sleepy rag/abduction storyline. I actually it allowed for some amusing/funny one liners from both you and Luna.

Also, I definitely appreciate the dual camera usage. As I have commented to you via the e-mail I definitely have a preference for one over the other and am always happy to get that camera in all your videos 8)

Personally, I am not huge into black models (there are some exceptions, just like there are for asians as well) so not sure the other clip is something I will pursue at this time, but from the preview shots posted the carries do all look top notch. That fireman's type carry she does on you looks amazing; that's my favorite technique towards that carry that I find rarely gets displayed in L&C videos. I actually prefer that to the straight across the shoulders technique, even though that is the more traditional approach.

And watching the preview for the GONZO L&C has me excited for those releases! Though same comment from above regarding the specific model previewed; though I am probably more likely to pick that vid up over the current one because of the novelty of it.

Keep up the great work.

aloknath
July 4th, 2011, 18:47
Will buy that video tomorrow, I think, judging from the feedback here.

What's Luna acted in? Anything we might have seen?

girlfights
July 4th, 2011, 21:27
I don't know actually.. he said she had just done some acting online... I have another one with her, without the mask that i will put up sometime.

Upcoming videos *already shot to be uploaded* (Not all are LNC, but just
to let you know what is coming up )

Michelle Lift and Carry
Wrestling lesson with Mandy
Mixed scissors/punishment/trampling
Gonzo lift and Carry from Miami
LUna LNC with out the mask

Shooting this week:
Angel LNC
Angel Wrestling
Knockout Limp Fetish video with a lift or two with Michelle

Hopefully a new slender girl, and more with Rikki the BBW

girlfights
July 4th, 2011, 21:50
Can't believe no one commented on my hot new avatar pic!

Lifter
July 5th, 2011, 04:52

HA! HA! Actually when I saw it I clicked on it, hoping it would open a pic! Still, :thumbup2::whistle::tt1:Wonderful, dear!

Lifter
July 5th, 2011, 04:54
Third time ins the charm,.. got both up now..

Both were awesome videos, darling! It seems to me you really get this lift and carry thingy! I loved the Serena vid because of all the fun you ladies seem to be having, great carrries as well! And loved the KO vid as well.
More please! More OTS and cradles! More of you being carried! :thumbup2:

girlfights
July 6th, 2011, 20:34
Just filmed with Angel, the plus sized Latina model... should have a pretty long video out of it :)

EZ
July 6th, 2011, 21:39
Awesome!

Look forward to that one.

EZ
July 6th, 2011, 21:42

:thumbup1:

Lifter
July 6th, 2011, 21:43
Just filmed with Angel, the plus sized Latina model... should have a pretty long video out of it :)

Like my good friend EZ said: Awesome! When will it be up? Lots of OTS and cradles I hope!
Cheers!!!:thumbup2:

girlfights
July 6th, 2011, 23:39
I did one on her and she did two on me (OTS) and we each did a cradle.. but when I am lifting a girl that is 170 then it's a lot harder for me than a girl that is under 120.... Two camera setup :)

Lifter
July 6th, 2011, 23:47
I did one on her and she did two on me (OTS) and we each did a cradle.. but when I am lifting a girl that is 170 then it's a lot harder for me than a girl that is under 120.... Two camera setup :)

Awesome! Upload quickly, please!!!:thumbup2::thumbup1::whistle:

Simba007
July 7th, 2011, 03:37
Are there any SR in any of your video's?
Thanks

girlfights
July 7th, 2011, 04:49
Are there any SR in any of your video's?
Thanks

I don't know what SR stands for...

girlfights
July 7th, 2011, 05:29
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/7c63221091382ec3ff707c2a33cf4659.gif

300 lb Luna :)

Simba007
July 7th, 2011, 16:35
It stands for shoulder rides. Sorry about that.

tragmich
July 7th, 2011, 17:16
I don't know what SR stands for...
SR = shoulder ride as Simba just explained. We also commonly use
PB for piggyback
OTS for over the shoulder
CR for cradle
FM for female carry male
FF for female carry female
MF for male carry female

girlfights
July 7th, 2011, 19:23
shoulder rides might be hard/impossible for me to do... I have pre-existing rotator cuff injuries... It's taken me 9 years of rehab to get to the point where I can do 15 lb dumbbell raises.. so I won't take the chance of re-injuring them...

girlfights
July 7th, 2011, 19:57
wait,, you mean like on the shoulder for Chicken type lift? I can do that if it is a smaller girl and i have high ceilings :) I thought you meant like a cheerleading move, where the girl is sitting up on just one shoulder...

strut170222
July 8th, 2011, 00:48
shoulder rides might be hard/impossible for me to do... I have pre-existing rotator cuff injuries... It's taken me 9 years of rehab to get to the point where I can do 15 lb dumbbell raises.. so I won't take the chance of re-injuring them...

9 Years of rehab is a very long time. Not to go off topic but have you ever looked into Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy? I work in sales in the medical field and it's one of the newest things that physicians utilize in-office. It's not too expensive. I had it done on my bilateral patellar tendons. Kobe Bryant just had it done on his knee a few days ago to help regenerate some lost cartilage.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=platelet-rich-plasma-therapy-dennis-cardone-sports-medicine-injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsT6SB1q2vA&feature=related

girlfights
July 8th, 2011, 00:55
JUST edited the Angel video.. WOW, it's 50 minutes... there are two angles on all the lifts,,,so you get TONS of lifts... front, side, OTS, firemans carry, piggyback...

I might have edited in a few of the lifts more than once.. It kind of got away from me, being such a LONG video.. and having so many back and forth lifts on there.. so you really get a lot of footage....

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/62c003bb93b8bb37d359ae82bc5938f7.gif

Junkies19
July 8th, 2011, 01:53
You have some very nice work. Thank you so much for everything.

Lifter
July 8th, 2011, 03:13
JUST edited the Angel video.. WOW, it's 50 minutes... there are two angles on all the lifts,,,so you get TONS of lifts... front, side, OTS, firemans carry, piggyback...

I might have edited in a few of the lifts more than once.. It kind of got away from me, being such a LONG video.. and having so many back and forth lifts on there.. so you really get a lot of footage....

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/62c003bb93b8bb37d359ae82bc5938f7.gif
Wonderful, dear! When will it be up? I can't wait! :thumbup2:

girlfights
July 8th, 2011, 03:22
You have some very nice work. Thank you so much for everything.

You are all welcome! thanks for buying my stuff..

girlfights
July 9th, 2011, 00:14
Both new videos are up :)

EZ
July 9th, 2011, 05:22
very nice...will be checking out that Angel video in the next few days for sure.

Lifter
July 9th, 2011, 15:49
Wonderful video, dear! This one had it all. Loved the interaction between Angel and you, loved everything. Great, great OTS! Great cradles! :whistle: :laugh:Great lifts.
More, please!
This one is a 5 star top of the line vid, my friends. :thumbup2::w00t:

cat1975
July 9th, 2011, 17:30
only lift ff
i'am prefere lift fm

girlfights
July 9th, 2011, 17:50
only lift ff
i'am prefere lift fm

I have fm a lift coming up in Atlanta, will look for one in ky and have one in Ohio as well... so look for FM lifts in August when I get back home.

EZ
July 10th, 2011, 14:11
Wonderful video, dear! This one had it all. Loved the interaction between Angel and you, loved everything. Great, great OTS! Great cradles! :whistle: :laugh:Great lifts.
More, please!
This one is a 5 star top of the line vid, my friends. :thumbup2::w00t:

X2.

Great OTS and fireman carries all around in this. You did a great job carrying Angel and she did a a great job being carried. Nice job catching Angel when she forgot to let her arms dangle at first! You still do the hanging arm thing better though ;)

Lifter
July 10th, 2011, 18:45
Hi, dear, I was wondering what other awesome FF lift and carry vids are you preparing? Would love to see one with the gorgeous Mandy, by the way! :w00t: Lots of OTS and cradles!
Cheers! :thumbup2:

girlfights
July 10th, 2011, 19:48
Mandy won't come out for less than $300... I just can't afford her rates.... I am supposed to do a lift an carry with punk girl tomorrow :) and one on wednesday morning... a drunk girl lift and carry :)

Lifter
July 10th, 2011, 19:57
Mandy won't come out for less than $300... I just can't afford her rates.... I am supposed to do a lift an carry with punk girl tomorrow :) and one on wednesday morning... a drunk girl lift and carry :)

A punk girl? Sounds great! A drunk girl lift and carry? Even better! :thumbup2::thumbup1::drool:
Hugs!

girlfights
July 11th, 2011, 23:12
Shot with my punk/alt girl, here name is Tiger she is 5'5" and weighs 98lbs... She is available to do topless lift and carry custom videos at a higher price.. so if you are interested...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/15061517#15061517

Her hair is a bit shorter than this pic shows.. I filmed a lift and carry and a knockout wrestling video with her today...

girlfights
July 12th, 2011, 06:02
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/c1445347acb55d6ef5b21940b782d633.gif

OTS,,, cradle, front, side carry, piggyback.... little bit of sleepycloth... fireman's carry :) we both end up topless for last carry or two :P

Her name is Tiger, she reminds me of the lead singer of "the cranberries"

This will be up around 6pm E.S.T today... called "Tiger the Goth Girl, Strip Lift and Carry"

girlfights
July 13th, 2011, 02:25
Hey! I did a lift and carry with Rikki my BBW and I did a piggy back and a front lift with her.. tomorrow drunk carry AND then me and Rikki lifting both Michelle!

Lifter
July 13th, 2011, 22:20
Hey! I did a lift and carry with Rikki my BBW and I did a piggy back and a front lift with her.. tomorrow drunk carry AND then me and Rikki lifting both Michelle!

Great! When will this vid be up? Can't wait! :thumbup2:

girlfights
July 14th, 2011, 03:00
I'm uploading the BBW lift and carry for tomorrow... The Michelle drunk on will probably be up by friday or saturday...

Lifter
July 14th, 2011, 03:07
I'm uploading the BBW lift and carry for tomorrow... The Michelle drunk on will probably be up by friday or saturday...

Bravo!:w00t:

EZ
July 14th, 2011, 17:46
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/c1445347acb55d6ef5b21940b782d633.gif

OTS,,, cradle, front, side carry, piggyback.... little bit of sleepycloth... fireman's carry :) we both end up topless for last carry or two :P

Her name is Tiger, she reminds me of the lead singer of "the cranberries"

This will be up around 6pm E.S.T today... called "Tiger the Goth Girl, Strip Lift and Carry"

Just checked this out....very nice. She was taller than I expected. She had some nice, long legs and she did a great job at being slung over those shoulders. And that final topless OTS was great because I think she was getting more comfortable being carried and/or on camera and her personality seemed to loosen up she played to the camera a bit. I liked that.

The use of the sleepy cloth was utilized well, getting you topless. I would have loved to have seen you return the favor on her and then thrown her over those shoulders as her punishment. But maybe that's just me ;)

The Cranberries lead singer reference was spot on. Looking at her model mayhem pics, though, I definitely preferred her with the long hair, but I am a fan of hers. She's got a very cute face on her and I dig the punk/goth/alternative type chick personality.

girlfights
July 14th, 2011, 18:11
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/af437dfb5cde95e8ffc84c218fadd509.gif

Just put the 2nd BBW lift up as well.. I got her into two lifts this time :) Sttill working on being strong to get her in a firemans carry..

Lifter
July 14th, 2011, 18:29

Just put the 2nd BBW lift up as well.. I got her into two lifts this time :) Sttill working on being strong to get her in a firemans carry..

No! NO! Please don't carry her, dear! I don't want you to hurt yourself! You're too precious and wonderful! I'm downloading the clip in about 2 hours as I'm in the middle of a computer optimization.
Can't wait! :thumbup2:

girlfights
July 14th, 2011, 20:36
I pulled a muscle trying to help "drunk" Michelle walk into the "house" yesterday, I had her weight I was supporting and I stepped on a throw rug, my foot and the rug slipped straining an inner thigh muscle...

So you can get hurt doing anything... It's a challenge for me to get strong enough to lift the bigger girls and guys..

girlfights
July 15th, 2011, 05:25
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/acd42915f32aa0b1317b4b360803b3d6.gif

Drunk Michelle's Lift and Spank

They are a few seconds that are a little dark, and i had a new camera man on this.. it was last minute and my camera died, so we had to use hers.. also the last 7 minutes I had to try and re-create the audio LOL.. Her camera had crazy static, but I fixed it pretty good.. I will have this up tomorrow.. and it will be a bit cheaper than my usual videos to make up for the few little issues.. Still a good video.. lots of OTS , a firemans carry, one sexy cradle, spankings, and some lift fetish wrist drops too...

Lifter
July 15th, 2011, 05:28

They are a few seconds that are a little dark, and i had a new camera man on this.. it was last minute and my camera died, so we had to use hers.. also the last 7 minutes I had to try and re-create the audio LOL.. Her camera had crazy static, but I fixed it pretty good.. I will have this up tomorrow.. and it will be a bit cheaper than my usual videos to make up for the few little issues.. Still a good video.. lots of OTS , a firemans carry, one sexy cradle, spankings, and some lift fetish wrist drops too...
It seems awesome! Can't wait. Just downloaded your latest vid, dear! I'll watch it in a little while.
Hugs!

Lifter
July 15th, 2011, 06:22

Another excellent, excellent video! Amazing! It had it all. Loved the OTS and cradles! Rikki seemed much more comfortable the second time around. Loved it!
:thumbup2::whistle::w00t:

girlfights
July 15th, 2011, 07:12
Just got done editing the second custom video I had to do.. I shot on Wednesday from 3:30 til 6pm. Then worked on tech issues with my camera and downloading the footage, delivered the first video by thursday at midnight. Then will have the second one delivered to my customer between 1 and 4pm Friday... So one 30 hours after filming, the other had 2 day turn around. The third, I was not happy with at all so I am re-shooting it (it's a POV short clip, that only runs a few minutes) but I felt it was worth to re-do it, to do it right..

I am very committed to giving my customers very quick, quality and very reasonably priced custom videos... :)

Well, stayed up to 3am to get things done for you guys, but you're worth it...

EZ
July 15th, 2011, 15:22

Looks fantastic. I don't believe I have mentioned on this site yet, but I absolutely LOVE girls carried in blue jeans and Michelle looks great in her outfit! Glad you have kept working with Michelle as she is my favorite L&C model you have discovered. I also appreciate you keeping such a great rotation of models too.

girlfights
July 15th, 2011, 17:34
I am getting ready to go on the road.. so coming up, I am going to try and do a LNC with my sister.. Yes, my real sister... she is 5'9, red hair, brown eyes and has freckles,she is 4 years older than me.. I want to try and do two with her. One regular,one knock out one... Hoping to get a MF lift in as well

Then I have another Gonzo Lift and Carry at the convention... hope for different girls, and maybe a MF lift as well...

Then I will be at a wrestling shoot in Ohio so there may be a few different female wrestlers for me to lift...and one male there too...

aloknath
July 15th, 2011, 19:42
Awesome. I wish all the other FF producers were as prolific as you! I think you've built up more of a library in a month than some do in a year.

girlfights
July 16th, 2011, 00:01
Thank you! I like doing lift and carry videos,.., I make them, you guys buy them, and I make more, so it's a happy working circle...

girlfights
July 16th, 2011, 01:54
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/15a695d08d0b844d74983b103dfea6db.gif

Michelle does not know that she is to be knocked out with a sleepy cloth... I play with her limp form, lots and lots of limp wrist drops, face play and eye checks... 4 or 5 cradle carries of completely limp Michelle...

I knock her out with a big glass candle.. throw her down really hard on the couch twice .. choke her out, strip her down to her bra and panties.. cradle carry to the bed and more limp hand drops and eye checks. Last scene is a bra and pantie pillow fight where she smothers me with a pillow and does limp hand play with me..

This was a custom video I did for a customer, which is why there are only cradle carries in it..

EZ
July 17th, 2011, 05:37
Just checked Drunk Michelle out...loved it. Definitely my favorite video from you yet! I was in OTS blue jean heaven!

trashcanman
July 17th, 2011, 11:37
I am getting ready to go on the road.. so coming up, I am going to try and do a LNC with my sister.. Yes, my real sister... she is 5'9, red hair, brown eyes and has freckles,she is 4 years older than me.. I want to try and do two with her. One regular,one knock out one... Hoping to get a MF lift in as well

A clip where you lift your older sister will really get me interested.

I bought the clip with Tiger the goth girl and I really liked it:)

girlfights
July 21st, 2011, 08:05
Just finished editing video of lifting my older sister :) I ask her her ht. wt. and age.. I know what they are *she's my sister* I just wanted to give her the option to lie her ass of about her age, ht and wt... LOL

Never had another girl smile so much during EVERY carry... cradle, OTS, firemans, shoulder, piggyback and back to back... i was sooo sweaty at the end of this... hope to have it up tomorrow.

girlfights
July 21st, 2011, 09:43
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/5b7ec5b0aa9d1e6eaf281933db7a6ffc.gif

Ok, I lied... IT'S UP NOW! I decided not to wait LOL...drank red bull during this shoot and can't sleep... so i put it up... I have to drive 7 hours today, to get to KY so i can shoot MORE lift and carry videos... Then I drive to Ohio to do FM LIFT AND CARRY videos .... I do have fun making them... :thumbup1:

Lifter
July 21st, 2011, 16:02

Ok, I lied... IT'S UP NOW! I decided not to wait LOL...drank red bull during this shoot and can't sleep... so i put it up... I have to drive 7 hours today, to get to KY so i can shoot MORE lift and carry videos... Then I drive to Ohio to do FM LIFT AND CARRY videos .... I do have fun making them... :thumbup1:

Hiya! It seems awesome, dear! I'll downloaded later in the day! :thumbup2:

Lifter
July 22nd, 2011, 05:09

Very, very nice! And your sister is quite lovely and seemed to enjoy the whole experience! You're wonderful, please continue doing these great FF L&C vids!
Bravo! :thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup1::drool:

girlfights
July 23rd, 2011, 19:35
So... was at the convention.. and sorry guys,,, there was no one cute and small... so many out of shape people... I did not see any cute girls till later, and it was too late then,,,

aloknath
July 23rd, 2011, 20:36
Aw, too bad.

It's a shame you couldn't make it to Comic Con. I've seen a few galleries from there on Rottentomatoes and other sites and there seem to be an excess of cute/small girls over there. Some look like they've been working out for months just so they can look good in their costumes!

Oh well. Next time.

trashcanman
July 24th, 2011, 13:16

Great clip!! Thank you!!:)

allffcradles
July 24th, 2011, 17:23
So... was at the convention.. and sorry guys,,, there was no one cute and small... so many out of shape people... I did not see any cute girls till later, and it was too late then,,,

Sure is the truth, the size of people these days, is an obscenity, the amount of people that take up two seats on a bus isn't that uncommon

girlfights
July 24th, 2011, 21:06
Ok, I did a F/F lift with Ebony, a BBW..., then I just did one with Curvy wrestler Jessica.... filming a MF lift later with Brandon..

girlfights
July 25th, 2011, 21:33
Uploading me lifting Brandon right now... so my first F/M lift and carry ..... I like my calves being all big and flexed out... :) It was different lifting a guy than a girl... I out weighed him by 10 pounds and close to 20 years... it was fun moving him around..

http://i.picasion.com/pic43/d1b893c297f100d34429150d588ae783.gif

Lifter
July 25th, 2011, 22:38
Ok, I did a F/F lift with Ebony, a BBW..., then I just did one with Curvy wrestler Jessica.... filming a MF lift later with Brandon..

Hello! When are you uploading the FF lift and carry vids? Can't wait!

Junkies19
July 25th, 2011, 22:39

Definitely looking forward to the f/f clips :thumbup1:

Lifter
July 25th, 2011, 22:49
Definitely looking forward to the f/f clips :thumbup1:

Exactly! You're wise and great, my friend!:thumbup2:

girlfights
July 25th, 2011, 22:56
Hello! When are you uploading the FF lift and carry vids? Can't wait!

Will start editing a F/F after I eat dinner :P

girlfights
July 26th, 2011, 00:14
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/8e13c645dc1ce4e17f0564575ac0dc1f.gif

OTS, cradle, firemans carry, shoulder, hip, bearhug, piggy back, I lift her a few times, but mostly it is her lifting me, after a sleepy cloth ....

Lifter
July 26th, 2011, 00:19

OTS, cradle, firemans carry, shoulder, hip, bearhug, piggy back, I lift her a few times, but mostly it is her lifting me, after a sleepy cloth ....

Looks AWESOME!!!
:drool:

girlfights
July 26th, 2011, 01:28
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/3f65e8cd33e3800bb3876e5ff8a56111.gif

This will be up on thursday or friday :)

EZ
July 26th, 2011, 16:02

Very nice.

Lifter
July 26th, 2011, 22:52

Damn! Damn! Damn! This was simply.... awesome! Loved it! And Jessicka Havok was a great addition. More with her, if possible! if possible, more wrestlers (Jessie Belle Smothers?, Lorelei Lee? Rock-C? Lacey?) should take part in your awesome ff L&C vids!
Loved every minute, specially the wonderful OTSs and the cradle!
Bravo!!!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

girlfights
July 27th, 2011, 17:50
Ebony BBW Lift is up :)

girlfights
July 27th, 2011, 18:45
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2167370 Cute fetish girl all the way from Cleveland OH

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/740670/viewall Adult Film Star Alexis Grace

Two girls I will have available for lifts if anyone wants a cusom... Alexis is available to have naked customs for $120..

girlfights
July 27th, 2011, 19:04
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1679428/viewall Or this very cute local girl...

or this one:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/837599/viewall

EZ
July 27th, 2011, 21:21
Alexis Grace is very hot with an absolutely amazing body. The last video I saw her carried OTS in she looked amazing.

The other girls are cute too.

Don't have the money for a custom right now but given my positive experience with you on that first one, when I do I will sure check in with you and see what you model rotation is at that time.

Keep up that good work.

Lifter
July 28th, 2011, 21:37
Ebony BBW Lift is up :)

And it is an awesome vid, dear! Wonderful! :thumbup2::thumbup2::whistle:

aloknath
July 29th, 2011, 14:50
Don't have the money for customs right now but if you put up a vid of you lifting Alexis or that other model with the profile name Roarie-yum...I will most definitely buy them!

girlfights
July 29th, 2011, 18:19
I don't know if I can afford her hourly rate... sorry,...

aloknath
July 29th, 2011, 19:49
I don't know if I can afford her hourly rate... sorry,...

Damn, too bad.

Well, I'll keep it on the list of dream commissions on the event of unexpected windfalls of cash!

girlfights
August 2nd, 2011, 18:52
I am doing a cradle/limp fetish shoot with my sister in a few minutes :)

aloknath
August 2nd, 2011, 19:34
I am doing a cradle/limp fetish shoot with my sister in a few minutes :)

Good news. Can she lift you as well?

btw, I really love your pro wrestling/lifts clips. You should keep doing the occasional video that combines pro wrestling domination with lifts. Like you really taking it to someone with a lot of lift moves (or vice versa). Really enjoyed those early wrestling vids from your clips4sale. In fact, I really enjoyed those matches way back when where you were getting lifted by Lexie, Christie Ricci and Malia every second week it seemed :thumbup2:

girlfights
August 2nd, 2011, 23:32
It was a very realistic limp fetish..so she was serious dead weight, so I had trouble cradle carrying her...I had to sit down on the couch with her on my lap to avoid dropping her... No, she has no chance of carrying me.. she is not strong at all.. and I am solid ....

girlfights
August 9th, 2011, 07:12
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/f2a9121f94361842a7a4c2e2e06533fb.gif

It should be up tomorrow... off to the bahamas for 2 days..

This has limp fetish and lifts even up/down stairs. front, cradle, OTS, firemans..

girlfights
August 9th, 2011, 14:34
it's up... there are a few short lifts, but there is a bit more limp... so if you like both,,, :)

EZ
August 9th, 2011, 15:32
Very nice...like the new girl...and definitely appreciate the heads up that it was a focus more on the limp fetish aspect than lift and carry, it was good to know what to expect and not go in with unrealistic hopes for x amount of carries.

girlfights
August 12th, 2011, 03:36
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/5e801d4176ca9a84eaf704eb18eefdcd.gif

Same new girl and all Lifts :) I think that my camera person could have got a better angle on the shoulder carry, but the rest is pretty good :)

girlfights
August 12th, 2011, 03:36
Very nice...like the new girl...and definitely appreciate the heads up that it was a focus more on the limp fetish aspect than lift and carry, it was good to know what to expect and not go in with unrealistic hopes for x amount of carries.

You are welcome, I never try to do a bait and switch, and of course I want my customers happy...

girlfights
August 13th, 2011, 05:30
Filmed me and Rikki both dressed as super girl , lift and carry with a new girl, named Kayla..

Also shooting with 6 or so new girls in AZ,,, and one or two in CA...

Dang I shoot a lot :)

Lifter
August 13th, 2011, 15:19
Filmed me and Rikki both dressed as super girl , lift and carry with a new girl, named Kayla..

Also shooting with 6 or so new girls in AZ,,, and one or two in CA...

Dang I shoot a lot :)

Excellent!!!! When will the Supergirl clip be up? Also, I liked your most recent vid very much. Well done!

girlfights
August 14th, 2011, 05:16
It will up sunday :)

girlfights
August 14th, 2011, 18:49
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/891f22991f2b0cbb2edf2f6c098e3e4d.gif

It's up :)

minimaxde
August 15th, 2011, 14:01
Hi,

I love the clips where you as a strong girl lifts a petite tiny girl under the arms or by the waist or frontal high in the air. Great last two clips. You produce more of them?

Minimax

girlfights
August 18th, 2011, 06:22
Hi,

I love the clips where you as a strong girl lifts a petite tiny girl under the arms or by the waist or frontal high in the air. Great last two clips. You produce more of them?

Minimax

I did not know that you guys liked that lift... I will be sure to do it more when I have a small girl that I can lift that way....

girlfights
August 18th, 2011, 06:31
Two on one beatdown then carry on tall slender Kayla......http://i.picasion.com/pic43/9587e0287f1f9b744f7079c3d39a4ece.gif

Van the fitness girl has invited a new neighbor over to meet her and her roomate BBW Rikki.. But it is just a ploy to lure her in,, the girls are so jealous of their new and skinny neighbor, so the beat her down.. Then lift her up to show her how weak she is... lots of belly punches, knees, hair pulling, and lifts.. all lifts from two angles.. I am putting this cheaper as Kayla is new and her acting is not so great...

girlfights
August 18th, 2011, 21:09
Just filmed and awesome back and forth lift and carry with Kristiana, a pro here in Southern CA. We are both in thongs, lots of lifts, only one camera angle... and a front lift, OTS, piggyback, shoulder, firemans carry, she does a crucifix carry on me.... and lots more stuff.... will try and get it up in the next day or so!

EZ
August 18th, 2011, 23:36
Nice...consider me a fan of Kristianna. Did you just do one shoot with her and a traditional style lift and carry clip?

girlfights
August 19th, 2011, 07:03
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/e8092261f8b4556d11a75be8dcaf7958.gif

should be up tomorrow! I might not have internet access for a few days,up to a week.,.. I don't know..

girlfights
August 19th, 2011, 12:34
or not... darn tried to upload it,,but my wifi connection here.. wont do it...

girlfights
August 21st, 2011, 20:53

Lifter
August 21st, 2011, 21:09

Excellent! Kristiana is one hot lady! Downloading it... now! :thumbup2:

Lifter
August 21st, 2011, 21:53

Well, watched it, loved it! Awesome vid! Loved every second of it!
WOW!:thumbup2:

girlfights
August 31st, 2011, 00:47
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/79007db5ebdd396f7bd02a7856a7b6ee.gif

This will be up later tonight... all the good lifts, two camera angles and 31 minutes long :)

EZ
August 31st, 2011, 21:27
Looks good....nice to see you have returned.

minimaxde
September 1st, 2011, 08:22
Hi,

I love this clip with the petite tat-girl, and especially the under-the-armpit-lifts. It is great. Could you do such or similar lifts with a 80 - 90 lbs.-girl? It would be great!!

Minimax

girlfights
September 3rd, 2011, 00:28
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/8b081c74283cd8df0be9199362226624.gif

Video description:

I sent my client Tara to the pool to do laps as a warm up for our work out. I was shocked to find she had drank way too much mudslides instead of the protein shake I had given her. Dragging her into my studio, I put her over my knee and spank her. Then a cradle carry to the couch, OTS, Firemans, There are 4 or 5 carries and a lot of limp fetish in this one.. a little lapsitting.. shown from two camera angles so you get the limp fetish wrist drops and carries from close up and long shots... This does have a decent amount of limp fetish but has a good deal of lift and carry too...

girlfights
September 3rd, 2011, 00:29
Hi,

I love this clip with the petite tat-girl, and especially the under-the-armpit-lifts. It is great. Could you do such or similar lifts with a 80 - 90 lbs.-girl? It would be great!!

Minimax

I never know who I will get to shoot with LOL.. I travel a lot, and models come and go, but I can try...

girlfights
September 9th, 2011, 04:01
http://i.picasion.com/pic44/9569ee3e1fb352f39c2207dbe97c78b3.gif

THREE camera angles for every lift.. :) this ended up being 40 minutes long... Cute goth girl who is 4'11 and 95 lbs, Couple of front lifts, OTS, a firemans carry, piggy back and more.. all from 3 angles :) Be up late tonight..

girlfights
September 11th, 2011, 01:23
I filmed a two on one BBW lift and carry. We are all dressed as superheroes... One of them dropped me... and it is not the first time she had dropped a girl. I think that is one of the things that keeps some girls from trying to be lifted... Droppers... they make me mad...

Should I edit the dropping out or leave it in? Opinions?

girlfights
September 11th, 2011, 03:07
http://i.picasion.com/pic44/0efa84eb93d17d29c86a372836cef82e.gif

Just a few lifts in this, it is mostly wrestling.. but there are 3 or 4 bodyslams, one where I carry her around and two piledrivers... where i lift her upside down from the waist...

minimaxde
September 11th, 2011, 15:15
Hi,

the frontlifts are great, esp. the armpit lifts. I love it with petite girls. More please, you are beautiful.

Minimax

EZ
September 11th, 2011, 16:07
I filmed a two on one BBW lift and carry. We are all dressed as superheroes... One of them dropped me... and it is not the first time she had dropped a girl. I think that is one of the things that keeps some girls from trying to be lifted... Droppers... they make me mad...

I would either leave it out or put it at the end of the clip as a blooper.

Just my 2 cents...

Lifter
September 11th, 2011, 17:43

Leave it in, by all means! If anything it shows how hard you work and the perils you sometimes face.
Hope you're all right!

saschas
September 11th, 2011, 22:08
it would be great if you could a video with a petite girl and do overhead lifts with her:tt1:. best regards

minimaxde
September 12th, 2011, 14:13
Hi all,

I agree with Sascha, I think you could perform overhead with 80 - 85 lbs girl frontal (under the armpit, under the elbows with the girl back in front and two hands around the waste fpor example) or other ways. I also like under-the-butt-frontlifts. So, I love your clips and I am waiting to the next shows from you. Great job.

With best wishes from Germany

Minimax

girlfights
September 12th, 2011, 17:33
There were some front lifts in the last one with her :)

Lifter
September 12th, 2011, 23:11

When will this vid be up? Once again... I can't wait!

girlfights
September 13th, 2011, 00:57
It's up now.. I put the drop as a special bonus at the end :) this has front lifts, over the shoulder, piggy back and back to back as well as several two girl lifts.. there is a bit of a beatdown (belly punches and choke holds) .. Supergirl has her boots stripped off , a little foot tickling.. my fav is when they are both lifting me and the spread my legs.. naughty superhero fun..

Lifter
September 13th, 2011, 03:29
It's up now.. I put the drop as a special bonus at the end :) this has front lifts, over the shoulder, piggy back and back to back as well as several two girl lifts.. there is a bit of a beatdown (belly punches and choke holds) .. Supergirl has her boots stripped off , a little foot tickling.. my fav is when they are both lifting me and the spread my legs.. naughty superhero fun..

It was excellent! Great vid! Love to see you being carried and as a super-heroine? Even better! Loved the OTS and cradles! Good job!

girlfights
September 22nd, 2011, 06:55
Doing a video or two tomorrow.. sorry bout the slowdown.. packing to move cross country, so a bit swamped ....

girlfights
September 25th, 2011, 06:25
New video up.. only one camera angle.. *had camera problem* but I did a new side lift that was cool :)

minimaxde
September 25th, 2011, 15:58
Hi,

a very nice new clip with measurements and very impressive front lifts under the armpit and from behind. Great job with the petite blonde girl.

Minimax

EZ
October 11th, 2011, 15:31
Doing a video or two tomorrow.. sorry bout the slowdown.. packing to move cross country, so a bit swamped ....

How's the move coming along?

girlfights
October 12th, 2011, 19:13
Here now! Just edited a new lift and carry.. all lifts 28 minutes long.. will be up in a few hours :)

OTS, piggyback, shoulder carry, front, over the head, crotch carry, side carry, torture rack, firemans carry, lots more.. most two camera angles :) It's called 'Lifting the Nat"

girlfights
October 12th, 2011, 21:59
It is up right now whooo! I have another one to put up from the thong bondage series, which is very much like the Mega Amazon shoot.. this has 4 girls *Angel, Mandy, Dazey and me* then I have a limp fetish, with a little lift and carry,,

I am shooting with some new girls this sunday as well! OH! I have another convention i am going to in FEB! So the return of Gonzo Lift and Carry part 2...

EZ
October 12th, 2011, 23:11
Glad to see you back and enjoyed this latest offering. I am a total sucker for jeans and the OTS!

Dombazz
October 14th, 2011, 16:55
It is up right now whooo! I have another one to put up from the thong bondage series, which is very much like the Mega Amazon shoot.. this has 4 girls *Angel, Mandy, Dazey and me* then I have a limp fetish, with a little lift and carry,,

I am shooting with some new girls this sunday as well! OH! I have another convention i am going to in FEB! So the return of Gonzo Lift and Carry part 2...

Hey, still up for doin' custom videos?
I sent an email, tho no reply.:blushing:

//Hugs

EZ
October 16th, 2011, 20:13
Just found out that you released a couple more of those thong bondage videos. Really like that new girl, Amo. I know you mentioned you had them in the pipeline but was unaware they actually hit the market. Why not post those updates here too to since they definitely cater to us fans of the over the shoulder carry, probably even more so than your actual Lift & Carry clips as they actually offer more OTS carries.

Anyways, great work! Great videos.

girlfights
October 21st, 2011, 01:36
Hey, still up for doin' custom videos?
I sent an email, tho no reply.:blushing:

//Hugs

Girlfights@rocketmail.com

I check it two or 3 times a week... If you did not see an answer from me. please send it again..

Sorry bout the lack of announcements,, was busy trying to get a bunch of stuff up for the weekend.. so yes :) Two thong bondages Part 1 and 2.. There is a new video up BUT it only has one lift in it (measure knocked out limp) BUT never fear ha ha I have an all new, all lift and carry rendering at this moment.. that will be up later tonight called Amazon Lift and Carry.. Jenny who is 5'10 and about 170, we do back and forth lifts.. I struggle a little, she is a bigger girl... and brand new to lift and carry. I also shot another all lift and carry with a smaller cute petite brunette named Lush!

Amo should be flying out west in November to shoot two more Thong Bondages . so if you want a custom shoot me a mail...

girlfights
October 21st, 2011, 01:38
Also 3 new girls to shoot with October 29th and 30th :) I get all kinds of girls for you guys :)

jvzann
October 21st, 2011, 08:38
Many thanks girlfights! I'll look forward to seeing you lift the petite girl :) Glad to see you're doing crotch lifts too :thumbup1:

EZ
October 21st, 2011, 16:02
Enjoyed this latest offering. I am a big fan of seeing girls of equal or bigger size to the carrier being carried, so this one definitely catered to me. Great OTS carry and you didn't appear to have any difficulty with the lift at all.

Glad to see you're keeping active. Look forward to seeing your new models. Fresh blood is always exciting!

girlfights
October 21st, 2011, 22:10
Another all Lift and Carry going up in a few hours.. cute sexy little Lush (yes that is her stage name) front, crotch, over head, shoulder sit, hip, two OTS, long firemans carry.. and more there are some lighting issues, so I will make it a bit cheaper... 19 minutes.. she is super cute and wants to do custom videos.

Dombazz
October 22nd, 2011, 18:00
Girlfights@rocketmail.com

I check it two or 3 times a week... If you did not see an answer from me. please send it again..

Sorry bout the lack of announcements,, was busy trying to get a bunch of stuff up for the weekend.. so yes :) Two thong bondages Part 1 and 2.. There is a new video up BUT it only has one lift in it (measure knocked out limp) BUT never fear ha ha I have an all new, all lift and carry rendering at this moment.. that will be up later tonight called Amazon Lift and Carry.. Jenny who is 5'10 and about 170, we do back and forth lifts.. I struggle a little, she is a bigger girl... and brand new to lift and carry. I also shot another all lift and carry with a smaller cute petite brunette named Lush!

Amo should be flying out west in November to shoot two more Thong Bondages . so if you want a custom shoot me a mail...

Ah I see! Its okay ;)
Sounds like hot awesome stuf! I like bondage two, especially "pair-bondage".
Thats sweet! love it when its back and forth, taking turns lifting. It creates a feeling of competitiveness and playfullness, which I LOVE:wub:
I am most into equal stats of liftee and lifter, especially length, I think it looks more hotter:)
Eventhough that fresh session with Lush sounds VERY nice! :)

About custom video and the mail, I send you a new one now and hoping it works well.

Thank you!:thumbup2:

girlfights
October 28th, 2011, 21:51
Hey, glad to get your mail.. I did shoot you off an answer.. hope to make your vision come true soon!

I am working with 4 (if everyone shows up :) new girls this weekend.. a red head, 2 blondes and a brunette, all tiny...

girlfights
October 31st, 2011, 01:09
Shot with the red head..and a cute and playful blonde.. so out of 4 girls.. showed...

girlfights
November 4th, 2011, 20:52
Red head lift and carry is up.. some limp, more carry.. she is out for the whole video.. two cameras, long lifts... ots, firemans, one cradle, limp piggy...

I should have another two all lift and carry up this weekend...

girlfights
November 7th, 2011, 23:21
New clip.. all cute, sexy fun lift and carry with samantha :) all lift and carry

EZ
November 8th, 2011, 04:02
New girl looks cute, look forward to checking these out.

girlfights
November 12th, 2011, 05:48
New wrestling with short lifts up to a slam, side slam and pile driver.. then an all lift with Lacy... I will have a SuperGirl lifts Princess Leia up on saturday!

EZ
November 12th, 2011, 17:47
Looks GREAT!

EZ
November 12th, 2011, 19:09
Both recent additions to your lineup have been wonderful finds. Great job carrying them!

As a little side note regarding the Sexy Lift and Carry with the really cute red head, that shot you managed to capture with the 2nd camera as you lifted her over your shoulder in the OTS as she got lifted, started playing with her hair, and then got into her relaxed position and looked into the camera was fantastic!

Lifter
November 14th, 2011, 02:58
Once again, a wonderful vid, darling! Great OTS and cradle, and Lacey is quite lovely. Cheers!

minimaxde
November 14th, 2011, 15:05
Hi Girl-Fight,

I love your clips with petite girls. Very nice liftees and you are powerful. Could you perform more front lifts face to face, under arm, under elbows and by the waist. You could do these lifts with ease - and very high in the air.

I like this and thank you for doing this.

Minimax

girlfights
November 14th, 2011, 23:19
I will try and add more lifts like this when I have small girls to work with :)

Princess Leia lifted by Supergirl is now up !

girlfights
November 19th, 2011, 06:45
http://gifninja.com/animated-gifs/421786/lift

Cute and fun lift and carry up late tonight or early tommorrow :)http://gifninja.com/animated-gifs/421786/d/3cedc147

Lifter
November 19th, 2011, 23:50
http://gifninja.com/animated-gifs/421786/lift

Cute and fun lift and carry up late tonight or early tommorrow :)http://gifninja.com/animated-gifs/421786/d/3cedc147

Lovely! Great vid, darling! Would love to see you being carried again, though!

girlfights
November 20th, 2011, 04:09
Most girls can't lift me.. they are too weak...

jvzann
November 24th, 2011, 10:22
Hi girlfights. Love your vids where you lift and carry the petite girls (especially the crotch lifts). One lift I'd love to see you perform on a petite girl is lifting her by her pants in a kind of wedgie lift, do you think that would be possible? :D:D

girlfights
December 3rd, 2011, 02:22
I will keep wedgie lifts in mind :)

I just uploaded a new thong bondage, wrestling with a few OTS carries :)

Lifter
December 4th, 2011, 17:59
I will keep wedgie lifts in mind :)

I just uploaded a new thong bondage, wrestling with a few OTS carries :)

Very nice! Amo has a great, great butt!

girlfights
December 23rd, 2011, 00:57
Have a new thong bondage coming up. and two new lift and carry vids..

Shooting with an 80lb Asian girl (so cute) on saturday.. I already have a shoulder sit custom, all chicken carry for 10 min :)

Going to try and do a lot of front, under arm, crotch stuff with her too...

jvzann
December 23rd, 2011, 09:55
Fantastic, girlfights, can't wait for the crotch lift stuff! Do you think you could try a wedgie lift? Merry Christmas :):):)

Have a new thong bondage coming up. and two new lift and carry vids..

Shooting with an 80lb Asian girl (so cute) on saturday.. I already have a shoulder sit custom, all chicken carry for 10 min :)

Going to try and do a lot of front, under arm, crotch stuff with her too...

minimaxde
December 28th, 2011, 08:44
Hi Girlfights,

great! I can't wait till the clip with the 80-lbs girl will be online. When will you do this? I like these lifts soooooo much.

Have a good new year

Minimax

girlfights
December 28th, 2011, 19:35
No wedgie lift,, she wasn't really up for it, sorry..

One crotch lift.. I will have to see what others when I edit it.. forgot already...

EZ
December 31st, 2011, 17:53
Your latest Thong Bondage videos look fantastic, especially the most recent one with Jenny. Haven't been able to pick any of them up yet due to some financial restrictions but I really look forward to the moment the funds hit the bank! And, honestly, not ordering this latest one with Jenny is killing me and is a struggle every day to hold back from ordering.

jvzann
January 3rd, 2012, 11:35
No wedgie lift,, she wasn't really up for it, sorry..

One crotch lift.. I will have to see what others when I edit it.. forgot already...

Thanks for trying

girlfights
January 4th, 2012, 19:40
Hey! I was at my sisters and could not upload footage for a week... boooooo... am putting up an ALL shoulder sit custom that I did.. 10 minutes of the same shoulder sit with a cute petite Asian girl....

girlfights
January 7th, 2012, 01:07
Got some new videos up now.. will try and put an all lift and carry up tonight...

Lifter
January 7th, 2012, 03:27
Got some new videos up now.. will try and put an all lift and carry up tonight...

Please do!

girlfights
January 7th, 2012, 07:03
Its up.. I have a two amazons on one red petite head lift coming up this weekend to put up as well... and a few others..

girlfights
January 10th, 2012, 02:04
Just got done editing an all lift and carry video of Ariel X in the tiniest blue thong and bikini ever... this is crazy sexy lifts and two angles to see her body in all it's glory!

This one is crazy hot! All lift and carry, two camera angles, Ariel X the hot body in the tiniest g-string thong bikini ever... and Van in wrestling boots, fishnets and a thong one piece suit. This has side hip, two over the shoulder carries, 2 crotch carries, cradle, shoulder carry, fireman's, over head front carry, back to back, piggy back, round the waist front lift.... all the great angles of this sexy hard bodied lady!

Not sure when I will put it up as active in my store... what do you all think? Tues or save it for friday? 18 minutes of footage, and two previews for 20 minutes total...

EZ
January 10th, 2012, 02:18
Just bought that Amazon Thong Bondage clip and that was fantastic! One of my favorites of that series for sure. Nice work.

Bought the Limp Video with that blond chick too. Loved the outfit and seeing her carried OTS in it. Bummer about the video issues though!

girlfights
January 10th, 2012, 02:21
Yep, I always put if there are any issues with my videos in the description and usually mark it cheaper to make up for it :)

Lifter
January 10th, 2012, 16:59
Just got done editing an all lift and carry video of Ariel X in the tiniest blue thong and bikini ever... this is crazy sexy lifts and two angles to see her body in all it's glory!

This one is crazy hot! All lift and carry, two camera angles, Ariel X the hot body in the tiniest g-string thong bikini ever... and Van in wrestling boots, fishnets and a thong one piece suit. This has side hip, two over the shoulder carries, 2 crotch carries, cradle, shoulder carry, fireman's, over head front carry, back to back, piggy back, round the waist front lift.... all the great angles of this sexy hard bodied lady!

Not sure when I will put it up as active in my store... what do you all think? Tues or save it for friday? 18 minutes of footage, and two previews for 20 minutes total...

Ariel X? Getting it now!!!:thumbup1:

Lifter
January 11th, 2012, 04:55
Welllll! Loved the Ariel X vid! Truly awesome! But we have a problem. When are you posting the "lift a redhead vid"? Just saw the preview. Can't wait!!!
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

girlfights
January 14th, 2012, 22:02
Just put it up a few seconds ago....

Lifter
January 15th, 2012, 01:41
Just put it up a few seconds ago....

Great! Getting it now!!!:thumbup2:

Lifter
January 15th, 2012, 05:28
The 2 amazon red head vid as awesome! Fantastic! Loved it! Great, great carries, and great fun you all seemed to be having! The questions WHILE carrying Stacy at the end gave it a very nice touch too!
Congrats! :thumbup2:

girlfights
February 3rd, 2012, 02:59
Shot a drunk lift and carry with Star.. an asian supergirl wrestling the Blue Anaconda with a few lifts , will have them up in the next day or so...

girlfights
February 7th, 2012, 01:18
Asian Drank 2 much spank and limp lift is now up :)

Asian Drank 2 much- spank and limp lift
Star is late and way to happy about it... she fails several sobriety tests, then gets spanked over the knee... Carries include: 2 OTS. firemans. front, hip, cradle, side carry with feet closeups. Both girls are in super tight jeans and tiny tops.... include limp fetish, wrist drops, lap sitting, and feet shots... at the end lots of long sleepy footage with feet shots too :) This is 60% lift and carry, then 30% limp fetish... Two camera angles :)

WWE4Life
February 7th, 2012, 02:05
Looks good! You might want to check your math though on the percentage breakdown:lol:

Asian Drank 2 much spank and limp lift is now up :)

Asian Drank 2 much- spank and limp lift
Star is late and way to happy about it... she fails several sobriety tests, then gets spanked over the knee... Carries include: 2 OTS. firemans. front, hip, cradle, side carry with feet closeups. Both girls are in super tight jeans and tiny tops.... include limp fetish, wrist drops, lap sitting, and feet shots... at the end lots of long sleepy footage with feet shots too :) This is 60% lift and carry, then 30% limp fetish... Two camera angles :)

girlfights
February 7th, 2012, 05:04
Looks good! You might want to check your math though on the percentage breakdown:lol:

10% foot and laughing :)

girlfights
February 9th, 2012, 10:41
Shooting a custom with Stacy and Jenny on saturday, sexy knock out lift and carry.. Also a slightly different kind of thong bondage :)

EZ
February 10th, 2012, 00:14
Is Stacey that really, really, really cute red head from "Super sexy Lift and Carry!" and "Red head limp and carry"?

If so, count me in! Her and Jenny together! Only thing that could make that video better is to include yourself in there so that Jenny can be carried around, as I am sure Stacey is not strong enough for that job!

girlfights
February 12th, 2012, 20:00
Is Stacey that really, really, really cute red head from "Super sexy Lift and Carry!" and "Red head limp and carry"?

If so, count me in! Her and Jenny together! Only thing that could make that video better is to include yourself in there so that Jenny can be carried around, as I am sure Stacey is not strong enough for that job!

Yes that is Stacy!
I am in there too.... to see if I carry her, you will have to get the video ;)

EZ
February 13th, 2012, 17:20
When can we expect it to hit your store?

Lifter
February 13th, 2012, 22:52
Yes that is Stacy!
I am in there too.... to see if I carry her, you will have to get the video ;)

Awesome, and as usual, I can?t wait!!!

girlfights
February 14th, 2012, 00:58
Trying for wed on one.. and fri on the other :)

Lifter
February 14th, 2012, 01:17
Trying for wed on one.. and fri on the other :)
2 updates this week? Oh, yeah!

girlfights
February 15th, 2012, 01:38
My new avi is from this shoot... up now! :)

This is all lift and carry.. several long OTS carries and a few firemans... Jenny and Van knockout then ragdoll Stacy , carry her, strip her down to shiny pantyhose and thong one piece suit, she has on sexy 5 inch heels... Both Jenny and Van in shorts and boots.. Stacy is set ass up over the couch several times ... then after a sexy butt competition one of the girls gets hit with a sleepy cloth and carried off... sexy stuff... two camera angles on most carries...

29 minutes long....

Lifter
February 15th, 2012, 06:50
My new avi is from this shoot... up now! :)

This is all lift and carry.. several long OTS carries and a few firemans... Jenny and Van knockout then ragdoll Stacy , carry her, strip her down to shiny pantyhose and thong one piece suit, she has on sexy 5 inch heels... Both Jenny and Van in shorts and boots.. Stacy is set ass up over the couch several times ... then after a sexy butt competition one of the girls gets hit with a sleepy cloth and carried off... sexy stuff... two camera angles on most carries...

29 minutes long....

aWESOME! aWESOME! Wonderful!!!!:thumbup2:

EZ
February 15th, 2012, 20:33
aWESOME! aWESOME! Wonderful!!!!:thumbup2:

What he said.

girlfights
February 16th, 2012, 20:33
Red Head thong bondage is up.. there is more wrestling and hot ass in thong footage, there are still 4 or 5 ots lifts... but one that stacy does on me is a little short, her other one is longer... She was nervous about lifting me I think.. which is funny as she had no problem doing it in the sisters fight thong bondage.. but then again I am bit heavier now ....

Good wrestling angles, long thong shots, and some lifting.. I just like to try and be as honest as possible on content with you guys so no on is unhappy ... I plan on having my store and doing videos till I can't lift anyone anymore,, and then i will just film the girls I hire for you.. I'm in this for the long haul! or the long carry LOL

Thanks for all your business and support so far!

The new video I have up It's 29 minutes long and I have it at 19.99, so a bit of a discount...

EZ
February 16th, 2012, 22:56
I plan on having my store and doing videos till I can't lift anyone anymore,, and then i will just film the girls I hire for you.. I'm in this for the long haul! or the long carry LOL

Good to hear 'cause I think your lift and carry videos (especially the Thong Bondage) to be amongst my favorite. Not only do you do such a good job carrying those girls around you have a great knack for bringing in girls who look good draped over your shoulders....Jenny, Amos, Mandy, Angel, just to name a few. And then when the tables get reversed on you, its always a nice treat.

BTW, LOVED that final scene with Jenny in that last video. Not liking pantyhose, much of that video really wasn't really my thing (personal opinion only, others love it I know) but that final scene with the chloro grab with that wonderful carry (in an absolutely AWESOME outfit) pretty much made that whole video for me. Nice work....

Also, is this Stacey the red head really the same chick from those 2 videos I asked about earlier? She looks different in these latest videos.

girlfights
February 17th, 2012, 01:00

OOPS you are right that is Samantha, the other is Stacy.. Sorry bout that!

Funny I had just emailed Samantha saying we should shoot again...

I am shooting a new girl named on sunday... Her name is Lilith.... any suggestions or requests?

girlfights
February 17th, 2012, 01:02
Good to hear 'cause I think your lift and carry videos (especially the Thong Bondage) to be amongst my favorite. Not only do you do such a good job carrying those girls around you have a great knack for bringing in girls who look good draped over your shoulders....Jenny, Amos, Mandy, Angel, just to name a few. And then when the tables get reversed on you, its always a nice treat.

BTW, LOVED that final scene with Jenny in that last video. Not liking pantyhose, much of that video really wasn't really my thing (personal opinion only, others love it I know) but that final scene with the chloro grab with that wonderful carry (in an absolutely AWESOME outfit) pretty much made that whole video for me. Nice work....

Also, is this Stacey the red head really the same chick from those 2 videos I asked about earlier? She looks different in these latest videos.
-----------------------------------------------

That video was a custom and he wanted the pantyhose... I always aim to please

you mean my outfit? Stacy or Jenny's?

Lifter
February 17th, 2012, 02:39
OOPS you are right that is Samantha, the other is Stacy.. Sorry bout that!

Funny I had just emailed Samantha saying we should shoot again...

I am shooting a new girl named on sunday... Her name is Lilith.... any suggestions or requests?

Plenty of OTS, cradles! Hope she carries you as well! By the way, you must be carried in the black leotard you had on while carrying Stacy with June. Wonderful!

Lifter
February 17th, 2012, 02:42
Red Head thong bondage is up.. there is more wrestling and hot ass in thong footage, there are still 4 or 5 ots lifts... but one that stacy does on me is a little short, her other one is longer... She was nervous about lifting me I think.. which is funny as she had no problem doing it in the sisters fight thong bondage.. but then again I am bit heavier now ....

Good wrestling angles, long thong shots, and some lifting.. I just like to try and be as honest as possible on content with you guys so no on is unhappy ... I plan on having my store and doing videos till I can't lift anyone anymore,, and then i will just film the girls I hire for you.. I'm in this for the long haul! or the long carry LOL

Thanks for all your business and support so far!

The new video I have up It's 29 minutes long and I have it at 19.99, so a bit of a discount...

I need to quote you here: "which is funny as she had no problem doing it in the sisters fight thong bondage" which vid is that? Are there several OTS?
Cheers

girlfights
February 17th, 2012, 03:44
I need to quote you here: "which is funny as she had no problem doing it in the sisters fight thong bondage" which vid is that? Are there several OTS?
Cheers

Three way thong bondage, sisters fight! is the title, and it has lots of carries.. it is on page 13 of my store.. it is an older title.. I would be surprised if you had not seen it already.. it was my best seller for a long time when it came out.

It's 41 minutes and I have it on sell for $16.99

girlfights
February 17th, 2012, 03:45
[QUOTE=Lifter;78708]Plenty of OTS, cradles! Hope she carries you as well! By the way, you must be carried in the black leotard you had on while carrying Stacy with June. Wonderful![/QUOTE

She is a smaller girl, she may not be able to haul my curvy muscular booty around... so may just be me doing it...

Lifter
February 17th, 2012, 04:39
Three way thong bondage, sisters fight! is the title, and it has lots of carries.. it is on page 13 of my store.. it is an older title.. I would be surprised if you had not seen it already.. it was my best seller for a long time when it came out.

It's 41 minutes and I have it on sell for $16.99

Downloading it even as we speak!:thumbup2:

Lifter
February 17th, 2012, 04:41
[QUOTE=Lifter;78708]Plenty of OTS, cradles! Hope she carries you as well! By the way, you must be carried in the black leotard you had on while carrying Stacy with June. Wonderful![/QUOTE

She is a smaller girl, she may not be able to haul my curvy muscular booty around... so may just be me doing it...

Ok! But please have one of the bigger girls carry you with you wearing this leotard!:tt1:

girlfights
February 24th, 2012, 01:12
Editing the lift and carry with Lilith,. this one is kind of different.. LOL.. The lighting was not great.. so the best that one of the 3 camera angles that I shot,,, looks best in black and white... so hope you all don't hate it.. Other camera angles are in color.... we are both in tiny thongs :)

girlfights
February 25th, 2012, 10:45
Description of Brunette Lift and Carry...

This is a long video.. but there are issues.. a few.. I had some lighting and camera problems.. some scenes may be under lit or over lit.. there may be a little blurriness sometimes.. and one of the three camera angles is in "black and white "to compensate for the low lighting in that angle.. The other two camera angles are color..

That pretty much covers the bad parts, the good parts are.. it's 38 minutes long.. there are 3 camera angles.. and both girls are in very tiny thongs.. OTS, fireman's carry, short crotch carry, hip, superman, over the head, and piggy back... I am going to put this one cheaper because of the problems with it.. and I hope you all will still like it a lot :)

So 38 minutes long and priced at $17.99

EZ
February 25th, 2012, 20:51
Lilith is a hottie....

girlfights
February 25th, 2012, 21:36
Dropped it down to 16.99, it is actually is a good video.. if you were ok with super sexy lift and carry you will like this one too... I am just such a perfectionist, and this one is not perfect, but its good and super long :)

EZ
February 26th, 2012, 19:51
Just picked this video up...

Liked it...Lilith was attractive with a great body. Nice to see her as she got more comfortable as the shoot progressed.

Bummer that that one camera had to go black and white but at least the middle camera didn't have any issues. Thought the shots from that one were quite good. Obviously I loved OTS carriesand also loved the firemans carry...since you started to hold onto her hand instead of around her head, I find those carries to be much enjoyable...so thanks!

girlfights
February 28th, 2012, 05:17
Shooting hopefully on sat and sunday... return of the Tatted girl and maybe Stacy the red head... There is a chance of some mixed lifts, dunno yet...

minimaxde
February 28th, 2012, 14:45
Hi girlfights,

thanks f?r the nice new clips and i would be happy, if you can perform strong front lifts with the petite girld, under armpit and under butt, maybe overhead. Try to lift you back-overhead under armpits in front! I think, you could do this.

Happy week

Minimax:thumbup2:

girlfights
February 29th, 2012, 04:06
Hi girlfights,

thanks f?r the nice new clips and i would be happy, if you can perform strong front lifts with the petite girld, under armpit and under butt, maybe overhead. Try to lift you back-overhead under armpits in front! I think, you could do this.

Happy week

Minimax:thumbup2:

when you say under butt, do you mean a front carry... with her legs wrapped around my hips?

minimaxde
March 2nd, 2012, 07:08
Yes, front lifts, but legs straight down. You can carrry the girls by this way, similar the under-armpit-lifts with hanging legs. That would be great.

Minimax:)

girlfights
March 6th, 2012, 02:42
Filmed 3 new all Lift and Carry videos on sunday:)

1. I lift Erica.. a cute petite gothy girl with 5 tattoos.
2. Mixed lift and carry.. Max lifts Erica and I both. some great two girl carries.. both of us in tiny thongs.. at the end I turn the tables on Max, knock him out and carry him ots off camera.
3. I carry Sasha pretty brunette with a stomach tat

All great lighting and camera work :)

will have all 3 up soon, at least by friday at the latest.. and yes there are under butt carries too..