PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY June LIFT and carry CUSTOM sale!

girlfights
June 11th, 2011, 19:27
You get to write your custom, I get the girl, she gets paid $60 for the hour, we film your 15 minute custom video AND two other 15 min video clips. I will give you all THREE ON DVD. So 45 minutes of clips for $60 and it helps other fans get more clips too..

If you want to go in with a friend, you each get to write one 15 min custom, and I will mail you both a dvd.. IF you split it, then you will pay $30 each for 45 minutes of L&C mailed right to you door

The only thing I ask is that you not share or give the footage away for free..

Hurry though, I am only going to run this deal for the first few people who contact and pay.

email me at:
girlfights*rocketmail.com

girlfights
June 11th, 2011, 19:31
I hope it is ok, to have a posted email address on here, if not please tell me how to do it the right way :)

girlfights
June 14th, 2011, 02:54
Vol one will be up tonight..

girlfights
June 16th, 2011, 00:25
Got my first custom request.. he wants all OTS and a firemans, with choloform knockouts ,,,, filming it soon!

what do you want? Get your custom done soon! I have 3 girls I will be shooting with in Miami and two in Tampa....

girlfights
June 21st, 2011, 19:51
I have a found a bigger girl who wants to wrestle and do Lift and Carry work,,, she is 5'4 and 200 lbs... so if you like big girl lift and carrys, this would be a great time to get a custom video while they are on sale...

One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

aloknath
June 21st, 2011, 19:55
I have a found a bigger girl who wants to wrestle and do Lift and Carry work,,, she is 5'4 and 200 lbs... so if you like big girl lift and carrys, this would be a great time to get a custom video while they are on sale...

One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

Would you be able to set anything up with any of the ladies on the indie wrestling circuit? Outside of Lady Victoria's custom cast - I've bought a ton of videos from her over the years so I've seen all those ladies do a LOT of lifts!