PDA

View Full Version : Lift & Carry = Boring

fairyplant77
September 4th, 2011, 20:12
I'm starting to get bored of lift & carry, mainly because I don't see enough new photos. (I'm a big fan of FF front lifts -- and reverse front lifts -- and I literally only see only one or two new front lift photos each week).

Furthermore, this is about the only decent site on the internet I can find for L & C photos. Are there any more good websites or forums out there?

Please help. We front lift fans are starting to get bored.

phoneman
September 4th, 2011, 20:25
I'm starting to get bored of lift & carry, mainly because I don't see enough new photos. (I'm a big fan of FF front lifts -- and reverse front lifts -- and I literally only see only one or two new front lift photos each week).

Furthermore, this is about the only decent site on the internet I can find for L & C photos. Are there any more good websites or forums out there?

I am sorry that you are getting bored. I would point out that you have been a member for 2 1/2 years and have 22 posts. Maybe if every member had a least a post or two a week, we would all have more material.

There might also be materials that you would enjoy in the VIP sections But you do not qualify, due to lack of your contributions.

Anyway, again, sorry about the boredom, but perhaps with more contributions by many members (including you), there would much more material and no boredom for anyone.

You are certainly welcome to stay even at your minimal contribution level.

Mike
September 4th, 2011, 21:37
Start to spend some money on clip4sale or other website.
And you find that L&C is not boring.

L&C video or photos is hard to find, but if you spend some money in not that hard.
I buy three video this week, and i'm happy with that.
The videos that I buy there aren't in this forum or other forum sharing.
So... there is a way to satisfy your passion

phoneman
September 4th, 2011, 22:48
One more thing. It happens that there have been at least a dozen f/f front lift pics posted on the forum in the last week alone.

goneju
September 5th, 2011, 02:24

I agree with Mike. If you start buying you will get lots of front lift material on various clips4sale studios. I am also a great fan of FF front lifts. You will get lots of front lift videos in my clips4sale store.

girlfights
September 5th, 2011, 03:00
I should be shooting with a tiny girl on thurs (4'11 and 90lbs) so will be sure to film LOTS of fronts lifts if I can and she will let me :) for my clips4sale store...

wm1122
September 6th, 2011, 19:49

Just posted 16 ff front lifts in VIPOS section along with dozens of other new pics. If you would take the time and find new material and not expect others to provide it you would have access to VIP, VIPOS, and VIPOS + where there are litterally thousands probably over ten thousand phots you have never seen that include hundreds if not thousands of front lifts. What you are doing is the same as a guy bitching about not having any money, but he is too lazy to go get a job and earn it. Could you imagine how dead this board would be if everyone put in the effort of posting new material as you do? Based on your post, I will probably never post to the lower levels again, it came accross very selfish.

phoneman
September 6th, 2011, 20:17
Just posted 16 ff front lifts in VIPOS section along with dozens of other new pics. If you would take the time and find new material and not expect others to provide it you would have access to VIP, VIPOS, and VIPOS + where there are litterally thousands probably over ten thousand phots you have never seen that include hundreds if not thousands of front lifts. What you are doing is the same as a guy bitching about not having any money, but he is too lazy to go get a job and earn it. Could you imagine how dead this board would be if everyone put in the effort of posting new material as you do? Based on your post, I will probably never post to the lower levels again, it came accross very selfish.

wm, absolutely I appreciate your point. It is possible that never posting in lower levels again might be a tiny over reaction to one person, but that is your decision, of course.

beach700
September 8th, 2011, 00:25
for some reason there was so many lift and carry videos on youtube back in 07 but now not that much. now it's only actors that are getting paid to do it. time has changed but i really enjoy this site ever since i discovered it. i find that lift and carry is boring on youtube but this site makes up for it

Afffenmann
September 8th, 2011, 08:57
i wish i would be bored by L&C :D
this fetish is so stupid, i'd be very happy to get rid of it ;)

Mike
September 8th, 2011, 22:14
for some reason there was so many lift and carry videos on youtube back in 07 but now not that much. now it's only actors that are getting paid to do it. time has changed but i really enjoy this site ever since i discovered it. i find that lift and carry is boring on youtube but this site makes up for it

Funny stuff is not free.
Why L&C website owners, like in clip4sale... they wann do video for free?
If you want a very original l&c stuff buy some videos or do it in your home with a fetish model.
I dont understand why people complain about youtube or this site.
L&C fetish is for fews peoples (unfortunaly) so is oblivius that the l&c video maker sell the videos.
If all begin buy some videos, maybe there will be more l&c good site on the internet.
Guys... not became selfish
I have not a l&c web site, but I'm happy to buy one video per month at least.

dendrin
September 9th, 2011, 05:31

I definitely agree with that. If I had to pick two reasons why its because of certain members begging like imbeciles on the comments for them to do more lifts. Some even private message the girls which really crosses the line. This freaks them out and about half usually end up closing their Youtube account.

The second reason is facebook, and that needs little explanation.

TV
September 9th, 2011, 11:01
I definitely agree with that. If I had to pick two reasons why its because of certain members begging like imbeciles on the comments for them to do more lifts. Some even private message the girls which really crosses the line. This freaks them out and about half usually end up closing their Youtube account.

I personally thought it was just a sign of youtube becoming more prudish, although your idea makes sense.

allffcradles
September 10th, 2011, 19:43
I wish I had no fetishes at all as they can interfere with life sometimes.... I've never been bored of lift and carry since I saw a woman carried on tv when I was 4.... Regarding youtube and other sites be sure to download any good videos as they seem to vanish too often, FLV player is an example....

One example was Phoebe and Charlie, both cute girls and they said they'd do more lifts but they just closed their account soon after... Real pity but I at least downloaded their best clip beforehand

Mark G
September 14th, 2011, 11:17
i wish i would be bored by L&C :D
this fetish is so stupid, i'd be very happy to get rid of it ;)

In comparisson to other fetishes it's unusual. Certainly not boring though.

WarandWin
September 16th, 2011, 04:34
Yeah there is allof of great Lift and Carry sites in the internet but you have to buy the videos!!! maybe you could check yourself in youtube and stop complaining!! I have posted several youtube clips in the forum so there is material, of course there will not be like 100 youtube Lift and Carry videos per day, but if you now how to search you may find like 1 video per day!! also if we buy the videos from the Lift and Carry sites they will do more and if they win allot of money they would improve and do better and better videos!!! so you should help and buy 1 Lift and Carry video at least per month!!!

And 1 more thing, check sites like Sleeper Kids World you would be suprised to find that there are allot of pics and videos of girls lifting girls.

snakeguy
September 17th, 2011, 17:46
The world has moved on to Facebook. Or some other place which is more private than youtube. Maybe thats the reason why there are so less candid youtube videos of L&C these days. I like them better than studio shoots any day.
I used to love L&C to bits a few years ago. But somehow , I am no longer into pics and videos (that much) these days. Maybe its my brain telling me that enough of theory, get down to the practical part now! :blushing:
Dont get me wrong, I still adore L&C , much more than anything else out there, but I am gravitated towards pictures and videos like I used to.

tallgirlfan
September 18th, 2011, 09:49
Ummm...there are plenty of FF lifts a bit too many if you ask me. Have you checked out the SKW website? Plenty of FF stuff there and its free

aloknath
September 18th, 2011, 09:51
Perhaps decrease of interest in pics/videos etc is explainable by the fact that we are all simply getting older and our libido is weakening slightly with age! And I'm not trying to make fun of anyone - I'm the same way. Ten years ago, I used to think a picture or two of FF l/c would make my day! Obviously, the much greater availability of l/c material now has something to do with it but I think it's possible that our aging bodies also contribute. When you're a young man, practically anything can arouse you. But now it takes a little more. It's a normal, unfortunate fact of life.

Just a theory.

beach700
September 18th, 2011, 19:01

this is true. most of candid lift and carry videos are on facebook these days. hopefully all these videos will come back on youtube but i doubt it lol. remember the el baile del koala videos? those were very popular back in the days and now all gone but thank god we still have this site because i have found so many facebook pics that people stole from their friends. at least this site has some candid left :)

mebalshaw
September 18th, 2011, 19:30
Perhaps decrease of interest in pics/videos etc is explainable by the fact that we are all simply getting older and our libido is weakening slightly with age! And I'm not trying to make fun of anyone - I'm the same way. Ten years ago, I used to think a picture or two of FF l/c would make my day! Obviously, the much greater availability of l/c material now has something to do with it but I think it's possible that our aging bodies also contribute. When you're a young man, practically anything can arouse you. But now it takes a little more. It's a normal, unfortunate fact of life.

Just a theory.

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments. I would look forward to seeing some new photos on the former forums each day, but now its not quite the same. I still like looking though, and I'll still search for photos (as I've posted today) but the enthusiasm is just not as great. I suppose when you have over 60,000 pics and videos, finding something that's really new is bloody difficult. Also in my case there's another reason as I've now got a gorgeous 18month old granddaughter, and a lot of my spare time is taken up with her. Her mum says I spoil her, but thats what grandparents are for, isn't it.;)

Mike
September 20th, 2011, 14:13
Yeah there is allof of great Lift and Carry sites in the internet but you have to buy the videos!!! maybe you could check yourself in youtube and stop complaining!! I have posted several youtube clips in the forum so there is material, of course there will not be like 100 youtube Lift and Carry videos per day, but if you now how to search you may find like 1 video per day!! also if we buy the videos from the Lift and Carry sites they will do more and if they win allot of money they would improve and do better and better videos!!! so you should help and buy 1 Lift and Carry video at least per month!!!

And 1 more thing, check sites like Sleeper Kids World you would be suprised to find that there are allot of pics and videos of girls lifting girls.

Nice post WarandWin :thumbup1:

goodstate
November 26th, 2011, 11:55
I am also boring to watch lift and carry.
The main reason is that I cannot be lifted by some girls.
I find it difficult to search the backside front carry.
Nevermind, the link below may be useful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8wYBdLFe8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qquufqPKHFE

phoneman
November 26th, 2011, 14:57
I am also boring to watch lift and carry.
The main reason is that I cannot be lifted by some girls.
I find it difficult to search the backside front carry.
Nevermind, the link below may be useful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8wYBdLFe8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qquufqPKHFE

Goodstate, were there any f/m lifts in either video? Is so, where?
If not, the clips do not belong here.

Why are these clips useful?

If you do not understand English well, what is your first language? Maybe someone can communuicate with you in your language.

I really do not think that you understand this board.

luff(arungen)
December 6th, 2011, 18:48
i dont think it's an age thing but rather we have so much material that we are getting used to more and more...and when we dont get more and more, we get bored.

it's kinda like listening to a great new song. the first few times you hear it you'll love it. but the more you listen to it, the more you get tired of it coz you need something new