PDA

View Full Version : Caty`s world

Pages : [1] 2

greatlifting
September 6th, 2011, 17:02
Hi there all, i'm quite new in lift and carry, about 2 months ago i've opened a studio tegether with my boyfriend, you can see it here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545
I would love to be more close to the lift and carry fans, so for those who have seen my videos, pictures, or just some samples please give me some ideas, suggestions on how to make the videos better, or anyway anything you have in mind.
Hope you like the studio
Kisses
Caty

acr
September 6th, 2011, 17:33
I'd love another 69 lift. There's not many places to find a woman lifting man in that position on the internet :tt1:

Dercer
September 6th, 2011, 18:47
Caty, I love what you and your boyfriend are doing.

Personally, I'd love to see you having actually sex while you're lifting him, both naked.

phoneman
September 6th, 2011, 20:20
Welcome Caty. We hope that you are successful in your Clips4sale site. We certainly appreciate your appearance here.

Hopefully, if you are active here, it will help your business.

greatlifting
September 6th, 2011, 21:09
Hi, and thanks.
acr, i'm sure you'll find really soon a 69 in one of my clips (my boyfriend is crazy about that position) You can see also a 69 in one of my videos lift 8 - I am horny. Enjoy
Dercer Thanks a lot. You have been reading our minds, we were just thinking this days on doing this. We did do this on lift 28 quicky in hotel (but it was short). I promise you a full video just with sex during lift
phoneman thanks a lot and i'm very glad that i've joined this forum where i can speak with you all lift and carry fans
Kisses
Caty

smallwm
September 6th, 2011, 23:42
Welcome Caty. All the best and keep up the great work. I have seen some of the previews and you look very strong and sexy. I like to see more shoulder riding videos which you make it look so easy.

county_life
September 7th, 2011, 11:55
Carry on with your lifts in heels and boots!!! ;o)

greatlifting
September 7th, 2011, 15:59
Thanks guys for the nice words. For sure we will make more videos, according to your ideas.
If any of you knows a skinny girl that would like to be lifted (or to lift) just put me in contact with her please.
If she will appear in one of our videos you will get one of our videos for free (you choose the video).

By they way, today we will have a new video with overhead. Its my first made overhead so i hope you will like it.
Kisses
Caty

widley
September 7th, 2011, 20:48
Caty,
You are all things combined, pretty, strong, erotic, to name but a few, your boyfriend is a very lucky fella, I am sure you could lift twice the weight of your man. I look forward to more of your lifting in the near future, and of course so will your fella!. Thankyou.

arav1605
September 8th, 2011, 18:17
Welcome to the forum Caty and carry on the great work.

greatlifting
September 8th, 2011, 19:23
I have a great surprise for you all. In one of the following days i will post a video with me and my boyfriend special for you. No one have ever seen this video before, and it was never on clips4sale.
This video its just for you, our fans, and lift and carry fans.
Stay close for the video
Kisses for you all
Caty

Angeleye
September 8th, 2011, 22:37
Welcome :)
i have to admit i'd love to see more overhead lift videos from you

greatlifting
September 8th, 2011, 23:05
And i promise you will see :P

greatlifting
September 9th, 2011, 18:11
New video is available at my store. Hope you'll love it as much us me and my boyfriend enjoyed filming it
lift 31 bondaged blows
Today i have a surprise for my sweetie. I know he like me being dominant. At first he has to do what I want, like kissing my biceps, my ass, my pussy and more. Then I order him to take off my highheels because now he will get his surprise. I take my belt off and fix his hands backside. Now he is bondaged and real helpless and I can do with him what I want. He gets a bit fear because he don`t know what`s expected to him. Now I can lift him up to have my fun while blowing him in a front lift but I get a better idea.I take him fullweight on my arms and lift him up to a horizontal blowjob. After the blowjob I let him down to rest in my strong arms. My sweetie gets real excited about this act of female dominance

greatlifting
September 10th, 2011, 11:14
I have a great surprise for you all. In one of the following days i will post a video with me and my boyfriend special for you. No one have ever seen this video before, and it was never on clips4sale.
This video its just for you, our fans, and lift and carry fans.
Stay close for the video
Kisses for you all
Caty

here is the link to the video. I reduced it to a viewable size (105 mb) because the original has 400 mb. The video is nearly 18 minutes. We had fun and I hope you have also fun while watching.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pg9ji9

bungleb3ar
September 10th, 2011, 22:09
You're truly an amazing lady - and your boyfriend is a lucky guy! May I ask how much he weighs - it is very impressive that you can lift him overhead!! :w00t::w00t:

greatlifting
September 11th, 2011, 10:48
What do you think about the free video? Give us your opinion, and if the video is nice don't forget to say thanks
Kisses
Caty

smallwm
September 13th, 2011, 01:48
here is the link to the video. I reduced it to a viewable size (105 mb) because the original has 400 mb. The video is nearly 18 minutes. We had fun and I hope you have also fun while watching.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pg9ji9 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pg9ji9)

Tried downloading it and it doesn't work for me :(

winniethebeer
September 13th, 2011, 02:20
What do you think about the free video? Give us your opinion, and if the video is nice don't forget to say thanks
Kisses
Caty

Hi. I watched it and heres my opinion:

Very good video! I think you and your partner have great chemistry and you two seem to be the same size yet you easily carry him in all the positions. The only criticism is that the video is dark and grainy.

unknown
September 13th, 2011, 09:23
Kisses
Caty

Dear cathy, can we have strapon added in ur video as u do lot of domination along with lifting

platja
September 13th, 2011, 13:14
Kisses
Caty

doesn't work for me cant open the file

greatlifting
September 13th, 2011, 17:13
doesn't work for me cant open the file
The link looks fine, you should try again to download, it works to. The video codec is avi with x264. Perhaps you don?t have it on your system.Try to play with VLC Player. Good luck

greatlifting
September 13th, 2011, 17:29
Tried downloading it and it doesn't work for me :(
sorry for your problems but more than 100 downloads are working. The problem must be on your system. Hope you can fix it.

greatlifting
September 13th, 2011, 17:34
You're truly an amazing lady - and your boyfriend is a lucky guy! May I ask how much he weighs - it is very impressive that you can lift him overhead!! :w00t::w00t:

Caty is 55 kg and me has 56 kg.

platja
September 14th, 2011, 09:03
nope the link don t work cant you please load it up to megaload

greatlifting
September 14th, 2011, 10:47
nope the link don t work cant you please load it up to megaload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1RFA34Q

hope this will help

greatlifting
September 14th, 2011, 16:44
New video is up http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/46545
lift 33 lift on lake
Hope you like it

platja
September 14th, 2011, 20:17
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1RFA34Q

hope this will help

Thanks for the link and the great clip you are great and sexxy:wub::thumbup2:

shanethebb
September 14th, 2011, 20:28
Hi there all, i'm quite new in lift and carry, about 2 months ago i've opened a studio tegether with my boyfriend, you can see it here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545
I would love to be more close to the lift and carry fans, so for those who have seen my videos, pictures, or just some samples please give me some ideas, suggestions on how to make the videos better, or anyway anything you have in mind.
Hope you like the studio
Kisses
Caty

hi caty,
can u do strapon clip
thanks

minimaxde
September 15th, 2011, 11:15
Hi Caty,

do you do lifts with petite girls? It would be great to see you as a strong girl lifting tiny girls in many powerful way, maybe over your head.

Sincerly

Minimax

greatlifting
September 18th, 2011, 13:16
to shanethebb, we think about the stapon and we will try in the next time, so be patient.
Regards

greatlifting
September 18th, 2011, 13:20
to minimaxde, I would really like to do l&c with a smaller girl to see what it can happen. The problem is to find a girl who accept all the conditions like copyright,....

But I have a look on for this.

Regards

greatlifting
September 21st, 2011, 01:34
New video is online. The biggest video we ever made, 1 hour without any cutings!
lift 35 an hour
We got the idea to have a full love act in one video, but the phone rings (around 30 minutes, cut out) and the record time of the cam was limited to a bit more than 1 hour. We had no script or idea what happens in this show and all is real improvisation. Caty begin very dominant in her high heels, she like it to be taller than me. She lift?s and carries me with such a fun and we forget the time. She enjoy every minute and she perform more and more diffcult positions. Mostly positions are changing aerial and are longtime. This you have never seen before. The show contains: acrobatic, domination, handjobs, kissing, masturbation, muscle worship, oralsex, many many more and a very sexy and powerful Caty.
Due to the price and the length of the video you can find it cut in 6 smaller pieces (10 min piece)
Kisses
Caty

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545

greatlifting
September 21st, 2011, 20:51
Hi there, ?m 38 years old and i hope i can contribute to this forum.
Looking forward to enter the forum.
Please give me acess.
Thanks

We are not amused about this member here. This member is sharing our clips on other boards as an illegal act.

dendrin
September 21st, 2011, 20:59
We are not amused about this member here. This member is sharing our clips on other boards as an illegal act.

Using the help desk, can you give us more details on the forum and what name he uses there? We will warn him.

greatlifting
September 22nd, 2011, 11:24
Hi all,

we have seen some questions about the copyrights in the forum, is allowed or not allowed, it is copyrighted or not. Generally all clips which comes from a clips4sale site are ALL copyrighted trough clips4sale.
Perhaps this is a help to find your decision.

Did you watched the acrobatic in our lift 35 video? I have watched the circa video on youtube and I like it to see how easy she balance him.:) This was the first time we tried acrobatic and I managed it to have him standing on my shoulders , not perfect like her but for the first try. I like to test my strength and acrobatic can be so interesting and funny for this.
What do you think?

Regards Caty

mansell3000
September 22nd, 2011, 20:20
Hi all,

we have seen some questions about the copyrights in the forum, is allowed or not allowed, it is copyrighted or not. Generally all clips which comes from a clips4sale site are ALL copyrighted trough clips4sale.
Perhaps this is a help to find your decision.

Did you watched the acrobatic in our lift 35 video? I have watched the circa video on youtube and I like it to see how easy she balance him.:) This was the first time we tried acrobatic and I managed it to have him standing on my shoulders , not perfect like her but for the first try. I like to test my strength and acrobatic can be so interesting and funny for this.
What do you think?

Regards Caty

Acrobatic acts are very much my favourite type of lift. The Circa video where the man walks around the women's shoulders is superb. I am sure with practice you can be just as good! Keep up the good work.

The
September 22nd, 2011, 21:37
can u upload the overhead lift :D

greatlifting
September 23rd, 2011, 19:47
can u upload the overhead lift :D

The video is uploaded here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545

greatlifting
September 25th, 2011, 04:10
New video is online
lift 36 flying sex
Caty lets me flying while having sex in different positions. It is a great feeling being on top in the air.
Hope you like it

greatlifting
September 29th, 2011, 18:29
New video. I hope you like acrobatic because we tryed some :tt1:

lift 37 acrobatic
Caty challenged me to do acrobatic with her but me being naked, because she wants to see my reactions. She has watched in www an acrobatic act with the male walks on the female during she stands up and then back. She really manage it to lift and balance me during she stands up to hold me standing on her shoulders. It is not easy to balance myself but Caty has no problems to being the base. Later we have some leg lifts. Caty is impressing me more and more and she likes the role of being strong and she like to display this.

intolnc
September 29th, 2011, 18:57

Well I like it very much! Especially the beginning, where you're lifting him from the floor and he's standing on your back and you first go into push-up position before you're fully standing up. Really impressive! :thumbup2:

greatlifting
October 4th, 2011, 16:57
lift 40 sweet mama
I am coming home and my sweetie sit in the kitchen. He is hungry and he can?t find something to eat. He looks like a little boy who wants to have his mama. I take him on my arms and then he sits on my lap. I feed him with a banana and something to drink. I can see he feels better and better, because he enjoy to be my sweet little boy. I know he like it to suck my nipples like a baby and so I ask him, if he like some -milk-. He know where to find his -milk- while me watching my baby.

dazeitgeist
October 6th, 2011, 11:10

lift 37 acrobatic
Caty challenged me to do acrobatic with her but me being naked, because she wants to see my reactions. She has watched in www an acrobatic act with the male walks on the female during she stands up and then back. She really manage it to lift and balance me during she stands up to hold me standing on her shoulders. It is not easy to balance myself but Caty has no problems to being the base. Later we have some leg lifts. Caty is impressing me more and more and she likes the role of being strong and she like to display this.

Really really impressive. Bravo!

greatlifting
October 6th, 2011, 13:24
Really really impressive. Bravo!
Thanks a lot. It was a really hard work, and some good hours of training. But in the end when we did the video we can say that all the training hours had deserved

Dercer
October 7th, 2011, 19:53
I love the latest clip taken from the perspective of your lifted partner. I particularly like the view of your boob from above. It really makes me wish I was there.

greatlifting
October 8th, 2011, 05:04
I love the latest clip taken from the perspective of your lifted partner. I particularly like the view of your boob from above. It really makes me wish I was there.

Thanks a lot. This was the main idea also, so that you feel like you were there, to wish to be there :thumbup1:
Kisses
Caty

dazeitgeist
October 8th, 2011, 06:37
Dont mean to intrude, but am really curious to know how did you two get into lifts? I for one would never feel comfortable discussing this topic with my partner. Which is why you both sharing this and having all these great experience together(and sharing with all of us) is so wonderful .:thumbup1:

greatlifting
October 9th, 2011, 20:02
Dont mean to intrude, but am really curious to know how did you two get into lifts? I for one would never feel comfortable discussing this topic with my partner. Which is why you both sharing this and having all these great experience together(and sharing with all of us) is so wonderful .:thumbup1:

I have allways been very physical in my life and I got a born good natural strength. I have seen some lift and carry in the WWW and I found it real interesting to try. Lift and carry is a very physical act and I like it really. I am surprised about myself how easy I can do it. My sweetie is a perfect partner to handle, not to big and not to small and willing to try all, because he like it as me. So we are a perfect couple, a strong girl who like to display and a guy who like to be lifted. I also like acrobatic and that?s why I like the extrem lift positions. We found the c4s site and here we are.

Regards Caty

greatlifting
October 9th, 2011, 21:59
New video is online. A lot of you, my fans have asked this, to lift a girl, so i have done it. What do you think? I wait your opinnions. First time with a girl. An amazing video!

lift 42 fun with Roberta - 1440 x 1080
Caty and me visiting Roberta, a friend of caty. When I go to sit on Caty?s lap she looked amazed about the changed roles. She is also a strong girl and she wants me sitting on her lap. Caty carries me over to her and places me in her lap. After a while Caty lift me frontside and to our all surprise Roberta do the same with me also. Then Caty starts to lift and carry Roberta longtime in different ways without droping her. This long act ends with Caty?s first double lift. Roberta is in piggyback style and me in a bearhug and all this with Caty in highheels, pure amazing.
Enjoy it!

greatlifting
October 11th, 2011, 18:15
New video
lift 43 sensual fun
Roberta and me spend some times together and we discover our bodys. Roberta is impressed about my big arms but she like to show her biceps also and it looks real big. We compare our muscles until I start to lift Roberta. Suddenly Roberta starts sensual to grab my boobs and that is a real fantastic feeling and I enjoy it very much. Then we are playing around in several lifts and carries, we kiss a bit and touching each other sensual. All that is fimed by my sweetie and he gets excited while watching our sensuality.

minimaxde
October 12th, 2011, 05:57
Hi Caty,

great job, it is a beautiful clip liftimg a sexy nice girl. I would enjoy, if you lift a smaller and a lighter girl with your great power as high as possible in the air. More f/f-clips please!!

Minimax

blauesau
October 19th, 2011, 18:09
http://www.videoteasing.com/caty.html

greatlifting
October 19th, 2011, 20:48
http://www.videoteasing.com/caty.html
Yes blauesau, you can find some of our videos on videoteasing.com also. But only the non nude ones. The nude videos are edited to be non nude in there!

greatlifting
October 20th, 2011, 05:39
New video added:thumbup1:

lift 47 silent love
I am waiting for my boy coming home. I take him in my arms and I feel he needs me. I am very sensual to him and he is just enjoying it. He feels my passionally and softly touchings. He do not anything, only being right there. But I know what he needs, a strong girl who take care of him.
Enjoy

Angeleye
October 20th, 2011, 21:17
Watched the overhead lift video.
i'd love to see you make more videos like it, you look amazing when performing that lift.

Mike
October 21st, 2011, 18:26
Always nice videos greatlifting!
I have a request: can you do a video with only Roberta lifting your boyfriend? thanks :p

greatlifting
October 22nd, 2011, 06:12
Hi Caty,

great job, it is a beautiful clip liftimg a sexy nice girl. I would enjoy, if you lift a smaller and a lighter girl with your great power as high as possible in the air. More f/f-clips please!!

Minimax

Thanks minimaxde, i will try with a smaller girl also. And for sure you will see more f/f clips on my studio

greatlifting
October 22nd, 2011, 06:14
Watched the overhead lift video.
i'd love to see you make more videos like it, you look amazing when performing that lift.
Thanks, for watching our videos. You will all possible positions in my videos performed in the best way possible.

greatlifting
October 22nd, 2011, 06:16
Always nice videos greatlifting!
I have a request: can you do a video with only Roberta lifting your boyfriend? thanks :p

Hi Mike, we will try to fulfill your request, its not a promise but i will do everything its possible!

greatlifting
October 22nd, 2011, 06:18
New video is online on my store. A great 15 minutes video where my boy is all time in the air. You really have to see this video!
lift 48 you have to stay
After coming home from work I feel horny for a quickie. Caty take me on her arms to kiss and to carry me into another room to show me what is her mind about a quickie. She undress me and herself during the carry and then she starts to give me best blowjob I have ever had. She let me feel her endless strength while moving me up and down sitting on hands, she play on her pussy during she suck my balls, deepthroat blowings ............ She do not let me down until I give all my sperm about her body. Then she is satisfied and she carries me out to go to the bathroom to have a shower with me. This is a masterpiece of a nonstop strength-act and a real unique display of female power. Don`t miss it to watch.

Mike
October 23rd, 2011, 14:00
Hi Mike, we will try to fulfill your request, its not a promise but i will do everything its possible!

thanks Caty!

greatlifting
October 26th, 2011, 06:44
New video uploaded with Pete, a 74 kg man!

lift 49 suddenly
After doing some push ups I use the cam to film my bigger arms in a sexy dress. During the flexing Pete is coming and he watch me doing this. He touch my arms and he like what he see and feel. Suddenly he jumps on my back because he know I like lift and carry. He wants to see how I can handle his 74 kg. I show him how I can dance with him. We change the positions aerial from piggyback, frontlift, over the shoulder to shoulder ride. I can feel the difference of nearly 20 kg more than my boy has but I have no problems with him and I like that.

goodstate
October 26th, 2011, 12:36
Hi greatlifting,

I want to find the category of video.
In my avatar, the girl makes a bearhug lift behind the man.
Then, the man separates his legs and grip the girl's legs.
After that, the man twists his feet behind the girl.
Therefore, the man can enjoy the love from the girl.
It is better that the girl wears court shoe.
I find it difficult to search the category.
If you have this kind of video, please make a list. Thanks!

goodstate

greatlifting
October 26th, 2011, 18:05
A new video with 2 new sexy girls lifting each other
lift 50 sexy friends
2 sweet and sexy girls having fun while lifting and carrying each other.

minimaxde
October 26th, 2011, 22:46
HI GREATLIFTING;
great clip with the two girls, but you as a strong lifter could lift a tiny petite girl in many powerful lifts, especially in frontal ways high up till over head, under armpit, under elbow, by the waist for example. What about these lifts? Your ff-clips are wonderful

Minimax

greatlifting
October 27th, 2011, 09:52
Hi greatlifting,

I want to find the category of video.
In my avatar, the girl makes a bearhug lift behind the man.
Then, the man separates his legs and grip the girl's legs.
After that, the man twists his feet behind the girl.
Therefore, the man can enjoy the love from the girl.
It is better that the girl wears court shoe.
I find it difficult to search the category.
If you have this kind of video, please make a list. Thanks!

goodstate

I think you will see a lift like your description in the next days in our studio.
Regards Caty

jvzann
October 27th, 2011, 11:10
HI GREATLIFTING;
great clip with the two girls, but you as a strong lifter could lift a tiny petite girl in many powerful lifts, especially in frontal ways high up till over head, under armpit, under elbow, by the waist for example. What about these lifts? Your ff-clips are wonderful

Minimax

Bravo, I'd like to see that too

greatlifting
October 29th, 2011, 15:37
We have 2 new videos online, 1 is for the f-m fans with Caty and Roberta who l&c Pete and Andre and the second is a very hot game between Roberta and me. This is a must if you like f-f but it is also werth to watch as a f-m fan.
Now some words about the request to have l&c with a small and skinny girl.
I would really love to do that just to find out how it goes but to find a smaller girl like me is hard, because I am the smallest always. It is already in my mind to try it.

So take these clips above at first and I am sure you will be well enjoyed.

Kisses Caty

dendrin
October 29th, 2011, 15:56
Roberta is very beautiful, what is her weight?

greatlifting
October 30th, 2011, 21:39
Roberta is very beautiful, what is her weight?

I will tell her about your compliment and she has 59 kg, dendrin.

Regards Caty

thom803
October 31st, 2011, 21:37
Caty, the ff lift with Roberta is amazing. I concur with past posters though that I really want to see you do a ff video with a girl smaller than you (maybe an Asian). Naked too! I would buy that and encourage all my friends too as well.

goodstate
November 1st, 2011, 14:44
I think you will see a lift like your description in the next days in our studio.
Regards Caty

If you have done the kind of video,
please remind me to download it.
Thank you very much!

greatlifting
November 2nd, 2011, 04:23
Caty, the ff lift with Roberta is amazing. I concur with past posters though that I really want to see you do a ff video with a girl smaller than you (maybe an Asian). Naked too! I would buy that and encourage all my friends too as well.

As i was telling to others i will tell you also, it's very difficult to find someone smaller than me (i'm 1.56 m).
But be sure that when i will find the right girl we will film:P
Kisses
Caty

greatlifting
November 2nd, 2011, 15:53
If you have done the kind of video,
please remind me to download it.
Thank you very much!

The video is online in our store.
Lift 53
This is a live requested show which has only this position, a backside frontstradle. Caty grab me between my legs and masturbate my dick and later I play on her pussy while she hold me up there. We recorded it with our normal cam.

memosan11
November 2nd, 2011, 16:09
Hi!!! Congratulations for your work!!!

Are you from Romania??? i know girls are really strong and preety there...

is it possible to make a f/m strapon lifting video with roberta?
thanks, cheers

goodstate
November 2nd, 2011, 18:48
The video is online in our store.
Lift 53
This is a live requested show which has only this position, a backside frontstradle. Caty grab me between my legs and masturbate my dick and later I play on her pussy while she hold me up there. We recorded it with our normal cam.

Good try, greatlifting.
I see that you find it difficult to make your boyfriend have the sexual stimulation.
You become tired to lift your boyfriend.
I cannot deny that this is my problem.
Your boyfriend have enjoyed your beautiful leg, but he feels tired to make the balance of his body.
I think that you can hug your boyfriend but let your boyfriend play the penis.
Sad but true, it is not your style.
I also think that you can wear the court shoe to stimulate your boyfriend's sexual urge. However, it is easy yo make the injury.
You can try again but I think it you have finished my request and done your best. Perfect.
Thank you.

P.S. I'm very surprised that you make a film for my request. I'm so happy. I have sexual reaction for your film. Thank you!

greatlifting
November 5th, 2011, 15:35
New amazing video uploaded!

lift 54 55kg vs 74kg
I am doing my daily morning workout. After a while Pete is coming and I invite him to do also a workout but Pete won?t it. So I change my mind because I want to lift Pete to do a heavier workout with him. Then Pete try the same lifts with me to see how strong he is. After that he ask me for a challenge to see who is stronger. We are doing squats while the other sit on shoulders. Now he know who is stronger. After that I carry him on my back for some calf-raises and one-leg stands until we decide to have a morning coffee.

Enjoy!
Kisses
Caty

Lifter
November 6th, 2011, 02:05
Would love to see more female-female lift and carry vids that include OTS and cradles.
Cheers

Mike
November 6th, 2011, 18:17
Nice video Katy, I'm 74 kg too. You can lift me like nothing. Awesome!

I see also the video with Roberta. She's strong. How tall she is? She much taller than you and you boyfriend

greatlifting
November 8th, 2011, 22:01
Good try, greatlifting.
I see that you find it difficult to make your boyfriend have the sexual stimulation.
You become tired to lift your boyfriend.
I cannot deny that this is my problem.
Your boyfriend have enjoyed your beautiful leg, but he feels tired to make the balance of his body.
I think that you can hug your boyfriend but let your boyfriend play the penis.
Sad but true, it is not your style.
I also think that you can wear the court shoe to stimulate your boyfriend's sexual urge. However, it is easy yo make the injury.
You can try again but I think it you have finished my request and done your best. Perfect.
Thank you.

P.S. I'm very surprised that you make a film for my request. I'm so happy. I have sexual reaction for your film. Thank you!

goodstate, have many thx for your statement. We will try to perfect this in another clip.
Regards, Caty

greatlifting
November 8th, 2011, 22:04
Would love to see more female-female lift and carry vids that include OTS and cradles.
Cheers

Lifter, we will do this soon, so be patient.

Regards Caty

greatlifting
November 8th, 2011, 22:11
Nice video Katy, I'm 74 kg too. You can lift me like nothing. Awesome!

I see also the video with Roberta. She's strong. How tall she is? She much taller than you and you boyfriend

To lift and carry Pete with 74 kg is not so difficult, especially the shoulder rides are easy for me.
Roberta is 1,70 meters and around 60 kg.

Feel lifted, Caty

Angeleye
November 8th, 2011, 22:34
i'd still love to see the overhead lift in your videos
to male or female

greatlifting
November 8th, 2011, 23:14
i'd still love to see the overhead lift in your videos
to male or female

Have you seen lift 30 overhead 3 times?

Mike
November 9th, 2011, 14:07
To lift and carry Pete with 74 kg is not so difficult, especially the shoulder rides are easy for me.
Roberta is 1,70 meters and around 60 kg.

Feel lifted, Caty

Yes, she's tall, but only 1,70, she look like 1.75 or little more :D

greatlifting
November 10th, 2011, 15:02
We have a new video in our studio with Roberta, Andre and me which contains only double lifts and carries.

Lift 57 sporty trio
Roberta and me are alone and we want to have some fun together. I know Roberta likes to be lifted and so we start with this to come a bit -closer-. Exactly in this moment Andre is coming to go into the bathroom. He see what we are doing and I ask him what he want. He see 2 girls and naturally he wants to stay with us and he likes also to be lifted. So I carry Roberta and Andre in different ways. Now we all get a bit -closer-.

Enjoy my power, Caty

greatlifting
November 14th, 2011, 17:48
New video
lift 58 girls in trouble
The girls are chilling and Roberta?s mobil rings. During the call Caty get?s the suspicion that Roberta is phoning with Andre. Caty is disappointed and angry about that and the girls gets in trouble which is going into a fight between them. Caty dominates Roberta with leg siccors and her power. Roberta wants to go but Caty do not let her going. She lift and carry Roberta in helpless positions. The scene changes slowly and the girls gets excited about what happens. Caty enjoy her dominance and during the lifts and carries they get more and more sensual. At the end they are closed friends again.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty

dendrin
November 15th, 2011, 04:20
Nice Caty, I am also waiting to see how well Roberta can lift you!

goneju
November 15th, 2011, 04:56
Nice Caty, I am also waiting to see how well Roberta can lift you!

Same here. Would love to see Roberta lift and dominate you.

greatlifting
November 15th, 2011, 09:03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pg9ji9

This video was watched by 212 peoples which gave only 13 thanks. This is a bit frustating. Someone used the video to upload it again to megaupload to get some advantages on other places.
That?s the reason why the link above is now deleted from me.

Regards, Caty

thom803
November 15th, 2011, 19:05
Caty, love your videos. I think a great idea would have Roberta lift you and dominate you a little bit. She is taller, so it would be a bigger lifting smaller video. Thanks!

koeman11
November 15th, 2011, 23:55
Hey caty

I have a problem buying videos from clips4sale.com Cause Clipcash Keep Saying ''System Flagged'' And My Visa card dont work for Clips4sale..Anyway I want to buy ''lift 58 girls in trouble'' By any other method I hope you help me :blushing:

Lifter
November 16th, 2011, 04:22
New video
lift 58 girls in trouble
The girls are chilling and Roberta?s mobil rings. During the call Caty get?s the suspicion that Roberta is phoning with Andre. Caty is disappointed and angry about that and the girls gets in trouble which is going into a fight between them. Caty dominates Roberta with leg siccors and her power. Roberta wants to go but Caty do not let her going. She lift and carry Roberta in helpless positions. The scene changes slowly and the girls gets excited about what happens. Caty enjoy her dominance and during the lifts and carries they get more and more sensual. At the end they are closed friends again.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty

Very nice vid! Please more FF vids and more OTS and cradles!
Cheers

greatlifting
November 16th, 2011, 05:40
Hey caty

I have a problem buying videos from clips4sale.com Cause Clipcash Keep Saying ''System Flagged'' And My Visa card dont work for Clips4sale..Anyway I want to buy ''lift 58 girls in trouble'' By any other method I hope you help me :blushing:
Please write an e-mail to me at this adress: superlifting@yahoo.com and we will try to solve this problem
Kisses
Caty

greatlifting
November 17th, 2011, 18:35
lift 59 hot 3some
Caty and Roberta having an idea, they want to dress me like a girl. While Caty is carrying me against my will Roberta dress me with a skirt. I am protesting against this but the girls overpowering me and enjoying me seeing like a girl. After that Caty lift me from behind and I feel the hot and senual energy of the girls. All this is going very hot and we have a real hot and sensual 3-some. We lift and carry each other and Caty do some double lifts while kissing and playing on each of us. Be sure guys, this is a hot feeling to be sensual with 2 real excited strong and sexy girls .

For sure it's a video you don't have to miss it:D

greatlifting
November 19th, 2011, 16:38
New video for the f-f fans

Lift 60 kiss and dance

What it needs to have some fun? It needs 2 sexy and strong girls who like to lift and carry each other, some music to dance and all this with a great portion of sensuality.

Enjoy the sweet girls, Caty

Lifter
November 19th, 2011, 23:49
New video for the f-f fans

Lift 60 kiss and dance

What it needs to have some fun? It needs 2 sexy and strong girls who like to lift and carry each other, some music to dance and all this with a great portion of sensuality.

Enjoy the sweet girls, Caty

Great video, just please include FF OTS as well!
Cheers!:thumbup1:

greatlifting
November 24th, 2011, 18:13
I have 2 new videos uploaded to my studio. One is a for the f-f fans and one for the f-m fans with lifting, ballbusting and siccoring.

lift 61 hot and strong
We are strong girls and lift and carry each other makes a lot of fun. This is also a sexy dancing and kissing clip but we are hot and it is more powerfull and we enjoy all the different positions we have.
http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2061%20hot%20and%20strong%20-%20Kopie.gif

lift 62 legs to punish
I am a bit upset about Andre because he cheat me before. After some minutes he come to me like it happens nothing. This makes me more angry and I think it is time for a lesson about female power. I hoist him up into a fireman?s carry to throw him onto the bed. I order him to go back to lean on the wall and I play the lovely girl for him. But my really mind is to lift him up on 1 foot and punish him with kicking his balls. Yes, this hurts him. After I let him down he wants to go but I do not leave him. I use my strong legs to siccors him until he is loosing his power. After that I lift him again in a fireman?s carry to do some squats with him which end with a throw on bed. He is real finished but I take a string to bondage him. Now he is real helpless while siting again on my foot and I can do with him what I want. Later I take off the bondage but the lesson is not finished and I lift and siccor him again until he is real weak. Now the time is right to have good sex with him.
http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2062.gif

liftluvr
November 25th, 2011, 22:25
I will start by saying that I love your videos! You are very strong and beautiful. I wish so much for my girl to have the same interest as you.

Have you tried some of your lifts with a much heavier male? (Like 100kg?) I would love to see your strength displayed with such a heavy weight.

greatlifting
November 26th, 2011, 21:56
A new video for you :)

lift 63 what I like
I think it is time to impress my sweety a again. I know he like it when I display my strength which is mind blowing to him. I order to him to install the cam to and the view has to see the space from ground to ceiling. After that he has to wait for me until I am coming. He do not know what I have in mind but I think it is time to show him what I like.

Enjoy what I like

bungleb3ar
November 28th, 2011, 17:58
Oh my Gosh - you are truly sexy & strong! :tt1::tt1:

goodstate
November 28th, 2011, 18:34
A new video for you :)

lift 63 what I like
I think it is time to impress my sweety a again. I know he like it when I display my strength which is mind blowing to him. I order to him to install the cam to and the view has to see the space from ground to ceiling. After that he has to wait for me until I am coming. He do not know what I have in mind but I think it is time to show him what I like.

Enjoy what I like

It's amazing.
You really wear court shoe to make the backside front straddle.
Well done.

greatlifting
November 30th, 2011, 07:51
CHRISTMAS OFFER

We will have a Christmas gift to all our fans to say thanks. From the 1. december until 31. december we will give every day a clip (which was offered until 30. November) from our studio into our members area.

http://catysworld.c4slive.com/index.php

You can watch 31 clips

Christmas price of 50 USD

Thanks to all our fans here, enjoy.
Kisses Caty

greatlifting
December 1st, 2011, 16:38
Video update !

comparing and power
Roberta, Andre and me doing a body comparison. We measure and compare our body parts, like biceps, hands, feet and legs. Then we are comparing our arm strength in armwrestling. Me vs Roberta, me vs Andre, Roberta vs Andre and allways left and right arm. Then Roberta and Andre armwrestle me at the same time. At the end I lift them both up and carry them out.

This is not a l&c video but we know that people like this also because it belongs into the strong female theme.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/pic%20comp.gif

Enjoy and kisses, Caty

greatlifting
December 1st, 2011, 16:44
It's amazing.
Well done.

Thanks goodstate for your nice words. Please could you go and edit your post to cut out the picture. We have done this also. It is 18 +.

Thanks

peters1967
December 1st, 2011, 17:59
Hello Caty,

today I bought several of your clips and I was wowed. I love the one, where you lift your boyfriend with your legs (lift 62). I thought, the best action I have seen so far.:tt1:
But than I hve seen lift 63 and I couldn't cloth my mouth. You are looking so hot and than the lift-action with your boyfriend over your head. Breathtaking.
:w00t:
You gave me new inspirations for my blog....(peters1967.com)

I'm sure, I will buy more of your clips

:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

goodstate
December 2nd, 2011, 15:06
It's amazing.
Well done.

Thanks goodstate for your nice words. Please could you go and edit your post to cut out the picture. We have done this also. It is 18 +.

Thanks

I edited it.
Sorry for giving you inconvenience.

greatlifting
December 3rd, 2011, 19:09
Hello Caty,

today I bought several of your clips and I was wowed. I love the one, where you lift your boyfriend with your legs (lift 62). I thought, the best action I have seen so far.:tt1:
But than I hve seen lift 63 and I couldn't cloth my mouth. You are looking so hot and than the lift-action with your boyfriend over your head. Breathtaking.
:w00t:
You gave me new inspirations for my blog....(peters1967.com)

I'm sure, I will buy more of your clips

:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

thanks peters 1967 for your nice words. Feel inspired, I like it.

Regards Caty

greatlifting
December 3rd, 2011, 19:10
I edited it.
Sorry for giving you inconvenience.

No problem and thanks for the edit. It was my fault to post the preview.

Regards Caty

greatlifting
December 3rd, 2011, 19:15
Roberta and me in a hot video.

lift 64 dominant Roberta
Roberta and me watching TV. The mobil rings, Andre is calling. While phoning Roberta steps behind me and starts to kiss me. She is more dominant and suddenly she lifts me. I like it to be lifted and kissed by her and to feel her strength and we go more and more wild. Roberta is all the time dominant and lifts and carries me in a hot love-act.

no preview here because it is 18+.

Enjoy, kisses Roberta and Caty

greatlifting
December 7th, 2011, 16:51
New video uploaded:
lift 65 my thrill
I am coming home and Roberta is chilling and Caty sleeps on couch. Roberta signs me to be quiet and then she come to me and without any word she hug and kiss me. What a thrill, Caty is sleeping and Roberta is very sensual to me. Then she take off her dress and lift me up into baby cradle to kiss me. Later she undress me and lift me in front lift to kiss and play with me. Suddenly Caty wakes up but she is very smooth and relax and she like to have fun together with us. Caty lift Roberta up to a shoulder ride and then me reverse in frontlift. She wants to masturbate me but the position is not comfortable for me with Roberta on shoulders. Caty move Roberta on left shoulder and invite me to sit on her right shoulder. Crazy, me siting on my girl shoulders with Roberta and we are kissing. Then Caty play with Roberta while me filming what the girls are doing.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty

greatlifting
December 12th, 2011, 14:50
I have updated our studio with 2 new videos.

lift 66 weak man dream
Roberta carries me into the bedroom, we undress each other and she take me in her lap. We are being excited and then Andre is steping in. We invite him to take a seat on Robertas right tigh and me on her left tigh. This is going more sexual while we sit there and then the dream to have sex with 2 stronger and sexy girls come true. Roberta and me take him in a standing 69 and we have real fun. After that I take Andre for a quick frontside f..k.

lift 67 new positions
Caty told me in the morning she wants to show me some new lift and carry positions when I am back in the evening. So I don`t know what she like to do with me. She lift and hold me in crazy positions and she do squats with me. She can?t resist to play on my dick in between. Caty do also an incredible position. She balance me near fullweight laying over her head. After this strength feat she take me to have some sexual fun. She is so amazing !

Both videos gave my darling real new experiences.
Have fun with Roberta, Andre and me.

Kisses Caty

greatlifting
December 15th, 2011, 18:47
A new hot video with Roberta.

lift 68 shy guy
Andre and me are talking a bit and after Caty calls him I know she stay outside for longer. I know he is a shy guy and I like that. So it is my turn to force what I like. I kiss and touch him and I can feel how excited he is. I take him on my arms and in hip carry to kiss him because I like to control him. I carry him while being sexual and I allow him to play on my pussy. You know, I have very long legs and I like to contol him while siccoring him. This works very fine and he can?t escape. I sling my legs around his neck in several positions and he gets very weak and breathless. I like being dominant and he is my toy. After this he get a shoulder ride to enjoy my strength. Now he is a lucky guy again.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2068%20c.gif

Enjoy my long and powerfull legs, Roberta

greatlifting
December 19th, 2011, 18:59
We have another video for you.

lift 69 changing roles
Roberta, Andre and me are fooling around while doing lifts and carries. We change several times the roles. Who is the lifter and who is the liftee? In between we can?t resist to be sensual and sexual sometimes. Normally we girls are doing the heavy work because we are stronger than him but Andre want to show us his strength also. So we let him try that.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2069%20c%20small.gif

have fun, kisses Caty

greatlifting
December 22nd, 2011, 20:55
New video with 2 sexy girls!
lift 70 soap and more
What can be happen with 2 strong girl in a bathroom? They kiss and touch eroticly while cleaning each other and all that with lifting and carrying each other.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2070%20c.gif

Merry Christmas
Kisses
Caty

greatlifting
December 26th, 2011, 08:53
A new and hot video is online for you.

lift 71 caught boy
Roberta and me are coming home and we caught Andre watching a lift and carry video which makes him horny and he is playing on himself. This gives Roberta and me an inspiration what we can do with him. I take him on arms and Roberta do a striptease for him, then Roberta take him and me doing a striptease. After that we lift and carry Andre in several positions while giving him sexual pleasure.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2071%20css.gif

Kisses, Roberta and Caty

greatlifting
January 2nd, 2012, 18:25
Happy new year to all. We have 2 videos more in my studio.

lift 72 sensual calf-raises
Michele show Lisa how strong she is. She lift Lisa under her armpits and hold her while doing some calf raises. Then Lisa starts to show Michele how strong she is. She lift her in several positions while doing calf raises. All this in a sensual way.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2072.gif

lift 73 guys to me
Caty and me are waiting for Pete and during the time we play around. Then we hear Pete is coming and Caty take me quickly on her shoulders, because she wants to try to lift and carry me and him at the same time. I thought it could be too much weight for her but she give us a big lesson of what she can do.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2073%20c.gif

Enjoy the strong girls

greatlifting
January 6th, 2012, 14:52
A new real hot video is updated into my studio.

lift 74 hot power live
This video is an edition of one of my earlier live requests and a must for real l&c fans. It is warm and our bodies gets slippery, so it makes it harder to lift and carry my guy and to stay in position. Additional I am doing all positions in boots. I start to lift Andre from the ground in a single shoulder sit and the end is my orgasm but I can?t enjoy it, because this act takes all my strength and after the cum I fall down on floor. The customer wants to see some more positions during me masturbating him and I have the stamina to go on. This live show opens my mind about how much power I have. You can feel it.

Caty

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2074%20c.gif

Taliman
January 7th, 2012, 10:11
Hi Caty, I am very impressed by your clips! I hope to see more lifting in high heels... and in my wildest dreams I see overhead lifts in heels :)

greatlifting
January 7th, 2012, 19:52
A new threesome video for you, enjoy.

lift 75 unexpected fuck
Roberta asked me if I like to lift and carry her. We have some fun and then Andre is coming with a belt. He use it to fix my hands and then they lift me up. I am helpless and they do want. They grab my tits and pussy and Andre fuck me. Then they open the belt and I lift Roberta while Andre fuck me again. We have some more lifts until Roberta go down to be the base for me and him to havea riding fuck.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2075%20c.gif

Kisses, Caty

greatlifting
January 7th, 2012, 19:55
Hi Caty, I am very impressed by your clips! I hope to see more lifting in high heels... and in my wildest dreams I see overhead lifts in heels :)

Thanks for the nice words and that you like my clips. Lets see if I can fullfill your dream.

Kisses, Caty

jvzann
January 8th, 2012, 13:58
Hi Caty, I love your clips too. I'd love to see some naked girl / girl overhead lifting if you're able :thumbup2::thumbup2:

xtc
January 9th, 2012, 15:58
Hi Caty, You should try doing 'Doggy Style' while giving him a piggyback ride!!

greatlifting
January 12th, 2012, 21:09
Hi Caty, I love your clips too. I'd love to see some naked girl / girl overhead lifting if you're able :thumbup2::thumbup2:

Hi jvzann,

we will have a look at that. Kisses
Caty

greatlifting
January 12th, 2012, 21:11
Hi Caty, You should try doing 'Doggy Style' while giving him a piggyback ride!!

Hi xtc,

sounds like a nice idea, we will try it. Kisses
Caty

greatlifting
January 12th, 2012, 21:13
A new video is online.

lift 76 hot shoulders
In due to demands I made this compilation. It is full of all kinds of shoulder rides. It is a rough cut which give you a hot drive. Also you can see me getting an orgasm during the lifts. The video contains parts of lift 5, lift 6, lift 7, lift 41 and new lifts. This is a real must for the shoulder riding fans. Kisses Caty

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2076%20n.gif

Snowstormbanana
January 12th, 2012, 21:38
I really enjoyed your video with calf raises! :w00t:

Keep up the good, no not good.. AWESOME work! :thumbup1:

greatlifting
January 15th, 2012, 15:42
A real hot video is online for you.

lift 78 Catys lesson
Caty want to show me that she can lift me overhead in heeled boots and she is doing it better than before. But then she smash me on the sofa and she gets dominant. She press me down to show me who is the boss. She lift me in cradle style and throw and catch me and smash me again on the sofa. Then she do another overhead lift to smash me down. After this she take me between her power legs to siccor, blow and jerk me. She can really do with me want she want. After that she take me sitting on her biceps to demonstrate how strong she is.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2078%20n.gif

Enjoy my power and dominance, Caty

deepkick
January 19th, 2012, 16:03
Wow. That last one was just fantastic!

greatlifting
January 21st, 2012, 12:04
something new happens.

lift 79 victim
Andre is working on the laptop. Caty come and she wants to have some fun with him but Andre quit this, he has no time, because he has to work. Caty accept it and she leave him but suddenly she come back to chlorform him. When he is limp Caty undress and bondage him on hands and feets. Now Andre is the victim. She slap him into face to wake him up. Remember, that Caty wants to have some fun wit him and now she get it.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2079%20c.gif

greatlifting
January 26th, 2012, 14:02
something sensuals and wilds for you.

lift 81 last chill
This we happens in the night, a last chill on couch while having a cigaret and some wine. But you know, sometimes the things change and we enjoy ourselfs and the things are going sensual. More and more it goes to excite us and he give me a hard aerial ride. Me jerking him until we decide to go to bed. Good night.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2081%20n.gif

greatlifting
January 29th, 2012, 02:38
have a look at this.

lift 82 punished boy
Andre has taken all the money which was stacked for holidays. Caty wants to know why he has done it, but anyway, she is angry about that. She raise him up onto her shoulders and slap his ass. Suddenly the door bell rings and Roberta is coming. Caty tells her what he has done and both girls have the mind, it is time to punsh him for that. They slap him hard on ass during they lift and carry him, then they throw him down on the couch. The girls repeat this a lot, they leg-siccors him and make him helpless. Imagine, one girls is too much for him but now it has to strong girl to give him this lesson of punishment. At the end Caty drop the weak Andre on couch and the girls leave him.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2082%20c.gif

greatlifting
February 3rd, 2012, 16:29
Robertas new strike.

lift 84 Robertas way
Andre asked Roberta if she like to do a lift and carry video with him. He was just right sitting on her lap, suddenly she order him to stand up. Roberta push him to the wall and take him sitting on her lifted long right tigh. She grab him hard and very dominant. Andre is not sure about what happens but Roberta play with him a game of female dominance. She do several leg siccors with her amazing long and strong legs, some lifts and she do some slaps and kicks. Roberta enjoy this more and more to be harder to him and Andre feel this could be a sexual turn on for her.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2084%20foto.jpg

Enjoy, Caty

greatlifting
February 25th, 2012, 12:04
Hi to all l&c fans. We updated our studio in the last days with new videos for you.

lift 85 hands to dick
Roberta and me have a chilling afternoon and we get the idea to make a video. We are kissing and lifting each other in several positions and I raise Roberta up onto one shoulder like she is a feather. I feel how easy I can play with her but suddenly Andre is coming home. He ask about what happens but we do not give attention to this. Roberta get down and we start to show what we want from him. Our attention is on his dick. We undress him and Roberta and me are playing with his dick while carrying him or sitting on our laps. Andre give us a real feedback with his dick.

http://image1234.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2085%20cs.gif

lift 86 kiss me
Andre feels tired and I am missing his right attention to me. So I think I will take my attention and I kiss Andre, but he do not want that. He try to push me away. This is a mistake and I start to overpower and to kiss him. He tries to resist against me and my way to kiss him, but without success. I fight him, pull his hairs, press him between my legs, I lift and carry him while kissing. After a while he can?t resist anymore and then he has to suck my boobs. Now he is in the right mood for a great love night.

http://image1234.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2086%20c.gif

lift 87 overhed show
Andre is proud about his strong girl and he shows Roberta on TV How she can lift him overhead. Roberta wants to see this live. They take out some furniture to have more space. Then Caty show Roberta the live overhead lift. She ask Roberta if she like to try it also. Roberta try it but it failed. Then Andre wants to try it, but he failed also. So Caty lift Andre again to show them how to do an overhead lift.

http://image1234.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2087.gif

lift 88 hot foreplay
We are having a very sensual and hot foreplay . I lift and carry him during kissing, we are changing the positions aerial and Andre is a real good liftee. As a special feature you can see it also in the TV screen with another cam ankle. So you can watch this from all sides. Enjoy and feel the power I have.

http://image1234.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2088%20c.gif

lift 89 double trouble
Andre promised Roberta to borrow her some money, but he forgot. Roberta gets angry about him and they get in trouble. Roberta starts to fight and punish him. She slaps, lift and siccors him until he is in submission. Suddenly Caty come home and she see what Roberta is doing with her baby. She interrupt it and take care of him. The girls discus what happens but they gets also in trouble. Caty gives Roberta a lesson not to punish her baby again. She slaps and siccors her until Roberta is submissive. Both girls get excited during the submission and they go on the couch to have some pleasure. This is not enough for Caty and she take Andre in a front shoulder sit to blow him while Roberta go on to play on Caty. At the end they are all happy and Caty carries both out at the same time.

http://image1234.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2089%20c.gif

Have fun, Caty

jvzann
February 26th, 2012, 11:06
Hi Caty, great looking videos, thanks. I would love to see you lift Roberta overhead naked.

minimaxde
February 28th, 2012, 14:58
like jyzann - I would like this overhead from you too. You do this?

Minimax

CageDemon
March 9th, 2012, 19:51
I'd love to see you overhead her as well !

Also do you think you know any smaller girls to maybe do overhead lift reps with?

Your videos are great. Keep up the good work! :w00t:

goodstate
March 12th, 2012, 09:51
Greatlifting, can you lift like these photos?

Goodstate, I edited your request. It does not belong here. You have posted this on multiple threads and it is therefore spam. Phoneman

luff(arungen)
March 17th, 2012, 02:20
i gotta say, i'm loving your work! not only great lifts but many are innovative and you always have story lines that makes a good setting for the videos so it does not become boring!

greatlifting
March 19th, 2012, 17:44
Thanks guys for the nice words.
We will try to film with Roberta at the end of this month or later next month, and i will try to lift her overhead.
I was trying last time to lift her but she was gaining some weight and it was not possible :(
Kisses
Caty

bigliftskinny
March 19th, 2012, 18:49
caty, look for little skinny girls to play with, please.. You, the super strong girl lifting a smaller skinny girl easily..and doing what you do to andre.. It would be awesome! Thanks.

minimaxde
March 20th, 2012, 14:41
Yes, I agree bigliftsskinny, I would be great to lift overhead a petite lightweight-girl. Please try it!

Minimax

greatlifting
March 23rd, 2012, 15:19
hi to all, we had a new nice video in our studio.

lift 92 after dinner
Andre invited me to a midnight dinner. When we are coming home I do not feel tire to sleep. I am full of love and energy. I kiss him with passion and I feel his nice and slim body in my hands. I lift him up from the couch to feel his weight during to kiss him and he feels so light for me. We both enjoy my power and I show my leg strength. I like it when he is impressed about my physical power and this turns me on. At the end of the video I am ready to go to bed for a great love night with him.
p.s. Our night was fantastic and he enjoyed my muscles with passion and love.

feel kissed

http://image1234.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2092%20c.gif

fenasih
March 30th, 2012, 22:57
I am your fan,I bought clips from your store.How can you do standing 69 so easily?What sports do you do?I am a strong man,I want to do standing blowjop to my girlfriend,but I am not brave as you are.Amazing.

greatlifting
April 6th, 2012, 11:26
I am your fan,I bought clips from your store.How can you do standing 69 so easily?What sports do you do?I am a strong man,I want to do standing blowjop to my girlfriend,but I am not brave as you are.Amazing.

Hi fenasih,

thanks for comment and request. To my luck I have natural born strong muscles. I do not really any strength training but some gynmastics. The only strength training I do is to lift and carry my sweetie and when I lift him the first time, I was amazed how easy I can do that. Now I can carry him nonstop around 1 hour. Try the 69 again and you will be more comfortable with it. If you are taller and heavier than your gf it must be work fine for you to carry her much longer and easier. The other hand is, she must move also right on you to get the balance. Sometimes the liftee position is also hard as the lifter position.

search the eggs

greatlifting
April 6th, 2012, 11:32
lift 93 forced quickie
Caty come to me and she needs some help with her necklace. She has a date with some friends. While helping her to fix it I see how sexy she looks. I can feel the muscles under her soft skin and her broard shoulders turning me really on. I kiss her neck but she stops, because she has to go. I don?t want that and I open the necklace to put it away. She don?t know what happens and I go quickly onto her shoulders. Caty protests and I press my thighs together until it hurts her. I tell her I want be sitting on her shoulders, just a bit. Caty agrees and she try to stand up with me on shoulders. This fails from the couch and so she go down. She wants to lift me up from a very deep squat and to my surprise she can do that with her highheels. This is so amazing and give me a turn on again. Caty want to drop me after this but I want more. I open my zip and then I force her to suck me. Caty protests again and wants me to drop but I don`t allow that. After some minutes she drop me and she need to go. I don?t let her going and now Caty agreed for more sex. She strip me off and then she lift me in a perfect move into a 69. Now the roles are changing, because caty forces me to lick her pussy and she use me as a toy to get her pleasure. Afer she has her fun she give me a blowjob sitting on her lap until she has to go.

Happy Eastern to you

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2093%20c.gif

greatlifting
April 8th, 2012, 20:24
Hi guys, Andre and me having a real strength test.

lift 94 gymboy
Since 4 weeks my sweety is going into the gym to add some strength. Today he challenged me for a lift contest. We do a real strength test female vs male. We do sets of shoulderriding squats and count the reps. After the contest I switch on some music to go on to dance with him on my shoulders. Later he challenges me for a arm strength test. Have a look if his gym training give him an advantage.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2094%20c.gif

greatlifting
April 20th, 2012, 19:40
Hi to all. We have 2 new videos in our studio. Hope you like these.

lift 95 comparing
This is an edited version of a requested longer video. We do weighing on a scale, measuring biceps and calves and doing armwrestlings. Me doing squats, push ups, posing and lift and carry. At the end my darling is really impressed about me.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2095%20c.gif

lift 96 funny competition
Andre wants to make a video with Roberta and me. He like to see who can better lift and carry each other. At first we are checking our weights on a scale, solo and while carrying him. After that we change his idea and we decide to use him as our human barbell. We cradle him to throw and catch him, doing squats and making calfraises with him. Then we keep him sitting on our shoulders for more. We all have a lot of fun.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2096%20n.gif

Have fun, kisses
Roberta,Andre and me

greatlifting
April 22nd, 2012, 17:55
We have a new and real hot video with Roberta, enjoy.

lift 97 lapdance to lift
I am drinking my coffee while the girls are working in the kitchen but suddenly Roberta come to me. She kiss me and take my cup away and a chair in the middle of the room. Then she starts to do a lapdance for me. She move her sexy body real hot and I can?t resist her. After a while she lift me up which give us more excitment.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2097%20-%20Kopie.gif

kisses

joesherlock101
April 22nd, 2012, 19:54
I want to see a short fat girl lift and carry Caty!
Caty in her black outfit and black high heels gets scooped up by a short fat girl. (5' tall and 350 pounds) Caty kicks and screams but the fat girl carries her away!

WWE4Life
April 22nd, 2012, 20:04
Wow, it always amazes me how specific our tastes are with this fetish, but in this case, I'd like to suggest that this clip never be made, simply for the fact that it would sadden me to see a woman so unhealthy as to be 5 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds...that's a little too extreme for my taste.:(

Dave
Clips4sale.com/8715

joesherlock101
April 24th, 2012, 13:25
Sorry to offend you Dave but if everyone on this board expressed their dislikes of each and ever version of this fetish it would be full of post just like yours.
Do we really want to see that?
Just because a girl is fat doesn't mean she is out of shape. Their low center of gravity and strength make them great lifters of taller fit women.

WWE4Life
April 24th, 2012, 13:52
Don't put words in my mouth, joe. Your interest does not offend me. As someone who has struggled with weight my whole life, I was simply suggesting I would not want to see a female that is 5 ft. And 350 pounds because that would no doubt have a huge impact on her long term health. Those proportions are beyond extreme morbid obesity. As for suggesting that one could support that girth and be "in shape", well that's your perspective. I feel it would be an unfortunate burden for any woman to carry (no pun intended). Anyway enough of this. Let's get back to the good times:D

greatlifting
April 24th, 2012, 15:57
Hi, that?s me Caty. Let?s be relaxed guys. At first, I think it is nearly unpossible to find a girl with this sizes and to search for it take too much time and costs. To see a girl which is shorter than me but 3 times heavier is also not my taste. Sorry joesherlock101, but this dream will be a dream. But I wish you good luck and perhaps your dream becomes true. Dave have thanks for your comments which are more in my mind.

Guys, there is no reason to get in trouble, we have all our fantasies and that?s why we are here. OK?

kisses to you, Caty

joesherlock101
April 24th, 2012, 22:23
No problem Caty I did a great photo shop of you being carried OTS by a short fat girl. I'm glad the thought at least crossed your mind. And I will always imagine you kicking those sexy legs as the fat girl walks off with you.

greybeezer
April 24th, 2012, 22:51
Sorry to offend you Dave but if everyone on this board expressed their dislikes of each and ever version of this fetish it would be full of post just like yours.
Do we really want to see that?
Just because a girl is fat doesn't mean she is out of shape. Their low center of gravity and strength make them great lifters of taller fit women.

I do support the notion that everyones tastes are there own and must be respected and you are very welcome to try and get the video that you are looking for and I don't think Dave was being malicous with his comments. I don't find anything wrong with what you are looking for but I will disagree with you on the size you are looking for as healthy. I am a foot taller then the height you are requesting and have a much larger frame then most men do and at 300lbs I am terribly out of shape, and I am fairly active and live a very physical lifestyle. I don't want you to think that I am being negative in any way I am just offering you an experinced look at your request. No need to keep this discusion going as this is the wrong place for it I just wanted to add a little insight into the discussion from someone who happens to be on the oversized out of shape side;)

greatlifting
April 27th, 2012, 16:52
something for the f-f fans.

lift 98 hot shoping
Roberta and me were shoping and we arrived at home. The shoping with her was very funny and we had some great times in the changing rooms, which makes the shoping more spicey. Now we are here and at first we have a look at our new clothes. But not for long and we have a real hot kiss and love act. We both are strong to carry each other and we enjoy that in a wild way. Hot lift and carry !

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2098.gif

Time for shoping.
Kisses Roberta and Caty

greatlifting
May 11th, 2012, 17:58
my sweety on arms in a new video

lift 99 chill on arms
While watching TV my sweety gets sleepy. I wake him up and tell him to go to sleep in the bedroom. After a while he agrees but at first he wants to lay and to sleep in my arms. I take him cradle style to carry him motherly around and he relax and chill in my arms. I love it to watch him being my sweetheart.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%2099.jpg

greatlifting
May 11th, 2012, 18:02
A new video and Caty is amazing. Have fun, we had fun during the lifts.

lift 100 Catys promise
Before leaving in the morning Caty tell me, she like to have a lift and carry session with me in the evening. She would like to try some new things. She promise to amaze me. I know her and I know that?s meaning, she feels strong and in a very deep mood of strength. After coming home in the evening she show me what she mean. Imagine, Caty hold me under armpits overhead, standing on 1 leg while blowing me or she balance me laying on top of her head while doing squats. This is incredible. She do several other fantastic lifts and holds with funny easyness, which is real amazing. In between she also dances with me on top. She is soo strong!!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20100.gif

greatlifting
May 18th, 2012, 14:32
Unfortunately something is wrong with clips4sale, because our last previews are not working but her we have a new hot video with Roberta! Enjoy

lift 101 cum to me - low
Roberta wants to see Andre riding on Caty?s shoulders to cum. After Andre is ready she step in and carry him to the couch to relax. Now it?s time for the girls to make out. Caty starts with a great 69 position and after undressing, Roberta takes Caty. Caty play on Robertas pussy to satisfied her like she did with Andre. She lick her during a hot shoulder ride but Caty finish Roberta during a tigh sit. Then Caty carry Roberta in a sweet fireman carry. Roberta remembers Andre and she take him on her arms again, but he wants to sit on her shoulders. Then she walk out to the bedroom with him, because there is the place to give Caty her pleasure. But this is another video.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20101.gif

Kisses
Caty, Andre and Roberta

greatlifting
May 24th, 2012, 08:46
Here is a new and hot video for you.

lift 103 summer day
I was laying on the balcony to enjoy the sunny weather and Caty came home. She is in a summer dress with her highest heels on and the hot weather is an extra kick for her. Immediatly she lift me up against the wall. She move me from position to position without droping me down. My God, she is so strong. She hold me sitting on her streched legs, she do squats with me backside across her shoulders and she take me in a hot 69. She gets very excited in this position and I lick her pussy, so she move her pussy real horny like she fuck me. After that I am going to hang frontside on her during some fucking, but I feel she wants more. I change to sit on her back and now I have a good grip to her pussy to gave her the pleasure she wants. To have a girl who is able to have real sexual fun while doing the muscle work is real awesome.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20103.gif

Sunny days to you, kisses

greatlifting
May 30th, 2012, 09:58
a new hot video is online for you.

lift 104 sex a trois
Here we have the continuous action of the video 101 - cum to me. Roberta carries Andre into the bedroom and we all three enjoy our threesome. Roberta kiss and play on my pussy until I reach an orgasm while Andre sit on my shoulders. After this I see he like to go on and he want?s to be lifted again. It is really more hard after having an orgasm to lift and carry him, but I am a strong girl and it works fine. I take him in a reverse cradle and later in an aerial blowjob. After having some fun on the bed he fuck me doggy style but I change, because I want to see him cuming and giving me all his sperm over my tits.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20104.gif

greatlifting
June 3rd, 2012, 22:44
from today something new

lift 105 strength romance
Today morning, after having great sex and breakfast in bed, I told my sweety I like to lift and carry him. We talked about the positions and I told him I want to have a romantic balance act. He agreed quickly to me and we took the cam out. I hold him in several combined positions, he climbs over and hangs on me and I do some 1 leg standings. We kiss between and during the lifts a lot and I like to show him my physical strenght.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20105.gif

If you like to see more like this, please tell me.
Thanks and kisses, Caty

greatlifting
June 10th, 2012, 15:18
New video
order vs order
Suddenly Andre is coming to me and he starts to rumble with me. He goes to sit on my chest and order me to suck his dick. But there is one thing he forget, my strong legs. I sling my legs qiuckly around him and the story changes. Now I order him to kiss my legs and my pussy. Inbetween my pressure is too hard for him and I have to release my scissors, but he never give up and starts again. I enjoy the power and abilities of my legs and after 10 minutes Andre is loosing all his power.
http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/preview.php?id=6333265

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20106.gif

Gepetto
June 10th, 2012, 23:15
Hi Caty! I'm a big fan of your clips, & fully appreciate the amazing contribution you've made to the world of lift and carry. I would love to know where you're from though?! You have a lovely accent, & it makes me think Romania or somewhere like that, but I could easily be wrong?! Don't keep us in suspense- I would love to know! Well, thanks for the inspiration, & keep up the great work- you're becoming a bit of a superstar here I think!

winniethebeer
June 11th, 2012, 06:15
Hi Caty! I'm a big fan of your clips, & fully appreciate the amazing contribution you've made to the world of lift and carry. I would love to know where you're from though?! You have a lovely accent, & it makes me think Romania or somewhere like that, but I could easily be wrong?! Don't keep us in suspense- I would love to know! Well, thanks for the inspiration, & keep up the great work- you're becoming a bit of a superstar here I think!

greatlifting

Gepetto
June 12th, 2012, 00:22
Sure Winniethebeer, I saw that- but that's a location not a nationality. Here in England for instance there's a lot of people from all over the world- lots of my friends in fact. They may live here, but they wouldn't call themselves English! It's no big deal, but I'm always interested in different countries and peoples and I was keen to know where Caty came from?! Oh, & her accent doesn't sound Danish either!

ljakse
June 12th, 2012, 13:19
Sure Winniethebeer, I saw that- but that's a location not a nationality. Here in England for instance there's a lot of people from all over the world- lots of my friends in fact. They may live here, but they wouldn't call themselves English! It's no big deal, but I'm always interested in different countries and peoples and I was keen to know where Caty came from?! Oh, & her accent doesn't sound Danish either!

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2933

greatlifting
June 12th, 2012, 19:13

Thanks a lot for your nice words. And i will do my best to create the best videos i can!
Regarding your question where i'm from.
I'm from Romania (i'm a citizen) but i'm living in Denmark for quite some years now!
Kisses
Caty

luff(arungen)
June 12th, 2012, 23:17
great guessing Gepetto!

Gepetto
June 13th, 2012, 00:48
Thanks Luffarungen- & thankyou to Caty too (you're a star!). I surprised myself there I think?! Romania should be proud!

greatlifting
June 13th, 2012, 16:36
Andre on tighs.

lift 107 lotion and me on her
Caty knows I like her legs and today she allows me to massage her legs with lotion. She is smoking a cigaret and I enjoy it to touch her muscular legs. After this she take me sitting on her tigh and later on her lap to undress me. She masturbate my dick and I enjoy her boobs with kisses and hands. Then she move me to sit on her left tigh for a hot tigh ride. To feel her muscular tigh under my crotch is fantastic and she give me a wild ride. Caty wants me having in this position for a hot wild and rough fuck. . At the end she give me a hot fuck standing while me hanging on her. The power of her legs is incredible and I love her legs so much.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20107%20n.gif

enjoy my legs, Caty

greatlifting
June 16th, 2012, 23:31
A new video is online for you. Andre had his fun, now it?s your turn.

lift 108 for him and you
I told Andre about some nice positions how I would like to lift and carry him. When I told him, I like to carry him fullweight on my arms also, he got a nice smile on his face, because this impresses him and he likes that feeling to be impressed. You remember our first bondage clip here ? After I hold him bondaged horizontal across my biceps to blow him, we had an incredible sensual sex-time, because he can`t beleave that I have done this with him. Here is a new display how strong I am and Andre makes it more hard for me because he lifts his arms up to be real fullweight. I enjoy my power and I am a bit proud to show him and you these lifts. Caty

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20108.gif

unknown
June 20th, 2012, 11:11
Andre on tighs.

lift 107 lotion and me on her
Caty knows I like her legs and today she allows me to massage her legs with lotion. She is smoking a cigaret and I enjoy it to touch her muscular legs. After this she take me sitting on her tigh and later on her lap to undress me. She masturbate my dick and I enjoy her boobs with kisses and hands. Then she move me to sit on her left tigh for a hot tigh ride. To feel her muscular tigh under my crotch is fantastic and she give me a wild ride. Caty wants me having in this position for a hot wild and rough fuck. . At the end she give me a hot fuck standing while me hanging on her. The power of her legs is incredible and I love her legs so much.

[IMG]http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20107%20n.

enjoy my legs, Caty
caty
have u rubbed and fingered his a**

greatlifting
June 21st, 2012, 06:37
caty
have u rubbed and fingered his a**

unknown,
not really, only a little bit. But I will do it better in the next time.
regards Caty

unknown
June 21st, 2012, 16:10
unknown,
not really, only a little bit. But I will do it better in the next time.
regards Caty
A strapon with carrying him will be good

greatlifting
June 22nd, 2012, 04:16
We will think at this:D

greatlifting
June 24th, 2012, 18:01
a new update for you.

lift 109 I want oil
It was sunday and after we has our breakfast Caty told me, she wants me to put some oil on her skin. I agreed and I catched the bottle with the oil. Caty enjoys to feel the oil and my hands on her soft skin, but suddenly she start to flex her arms and her big biceps comes real out. To put some oil on my girlfriends bigger biceps is awesome. The more oil I give, the more the muscles go bigger. Her muscles are much bigger than mine. After the flexing she show what these arms can do. She lift me up into a cradle and throw me real high and free up to catch me several times. Then she take me in her favourite position to carry me around. In between she continues with some flexing to let me see and feel her amazingly curves.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20109.gif

Kisses, Andre and Caty

greatlifting
June 30th, 2012, 22:37
a new update.

lift 110 EURO 2012
Now we have the EURO 2012 and Andre is looking all games. He is a football fan and since the championchip starts, he lost his attention to me, only football is in his mind. He watch a game and calls me to bring him a new beer and when I serve it to him, he don?t react to me. I get the idea to catch his attention back to me. I walk in front of the TV and he protests against this. Then I start to do a striptease in front of him. He feels only disturbed and he stand up to push me away from the TV. This is too much! I raise him up onto my shoulder to lay across. I tell him to play on my nipples and boobs while we watch the game. During the time I go more horny and I need to play on my pussy, but this is not the satisfation I need. I change Andre into a reverse ots. Now I have the position and power to make him violent. I press his head between my legs into my pussy and I use him for my fun now. I am getting so horny and I overpower him while shaking him up and down very wild between my legs. He lick and suck my sweet pussy to climax which is coming simultan with a goal. After this he feels a bit strange about what happens and immediatly I take him in a cradle to save him. Then I walk with him to the sofa and place him onto my lap. Now we both chilling the game.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20110.jpg

GOAL;GOAL:w00t:

greatlifting
July 6th, 2012, 06:36
my football final for you.

lift 111 painful final
I am very angry about Andre?s football fever and that?s why I am going to destroy the watching in TV. I show him my way of a game, a painful game. After showing him who is the boss I get the idea to lift him in an ots to rub and finger his ass. It hurts him but I feel, there is also a bit pleasure for him. For me it is funny to see that I can do with him what I want.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20111.gif

unknown
July 7th, 2012, 15:31
u did it wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Have u even licked it strapon please

greatlifting
July 15th, 2012, 07:34
a new video for you.

lift 112 changing happens
My sweety asked me If I like to carry him around piggyback style. This is not a big deal and I agreed. During the lift he starts to slap me hard which hurts me. He wants to have me as his slave pony, but I don?t like it today. He do not respect my wish and we get in trouble about this. I quit this nonsens discussion with a quick attack to his throat to lift him up against the wall. Now he knows, I am not a submissive pony, I am the boss. He change his mind and then I show him real female power. I lift him up to suck his dick for a long time in several positions while standing on 1 leg. After that I invite him for a tigh ride to play on his dick. NOTE: sometimes the autofocus goes wrong for some seconds and the focus is soft !

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20112.gif

greatlifting
July 19th, 2012, 20:46
yeap, another one was born.

lift 113
When I came back from work I saw Andre feels very fine and funny. We both had a fine day and I feel very strong also. That?s why I thought it?s the right time to show him who is the stronger sex. I like it to feel, when he is a bit ashamed about the difference in physical strength between us. He is not a weak guy but I am just stronger than him and this gives me a real fine feeling but he never loose attraction to me for being weaker.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20113.gif

greatlifting
August 4th, 2012, 23:21
after a pause we have some new vids for you.

lift 115 hot after beach
Caty is out of town visiting her parents and Roberta and me had a great day on beach. Roberta looks very sexy and she told me she is now a lot stronger because she did some workouts. She wants to show me how strong she is when we at home. Arriving at home Roberta feels very sensual, she take me into a cradle for a long kiss and she play with me while carrying me dancing style. Today is a real hot day.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20115.gif

greatlifting
August 9th, 2012, 21:34
a new and hot video

lift 116 Robertas lesson - full HD
Hi guys, that?s me, Roberta. Andre did show me a video he has done with Caty. I know he is proud about Caty and what she can do with him and her strength. Today I want to show him, that I can do this also with him. I tell him I like to have sex with him, but he don?t feels fine. I don?t accept this and he has to do what I want. He gets a lot of slaps and at the end he know what I can do with him.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20116.gif

greatlifting
August 18th, 2012, 09:02
Thanks guys for all your thanks. Here we have a new one for you. Kisses

lift 117 Robertas surprise full HD
Roberta told me to wait in the living room for her, because she has a surprise for me. She come?s to me and she do a hot spritease. She carry me fireman style while dancing in sexy moves. Roberta feel how my dick get?s hardness and she take me on her lap. She excites also and she give?s me a very sensual deepthroat blowjob and also some great handjobs. What a surprise!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20117.gif

adon
August 21st, 2012, 13:51
I like Roberta!

greatlifting
August 26th, 2012, 07:51
Thanks adon. Here is a new one for you guys. Kisses

lift 118 hot game - full HD
Roberta wants to play the lift and carry game with me. She starts with some incredible under-armpits holds. Then she squats me across back to back. But Roberta wants more and she undress me to take me backside to sit on her hands and she can?t resist to play with my dick. At the end she takes me deepthroat on her lap. I like this kind of games.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20118%20full.gif

greatlifting
September 2nd, 2012, 18:49
a new hot but short video for you.

lift 119 hot foreplay
Roberta comes to me for a hot foreplay, but suddenly she use me to lick her pussy.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20119%20full%20hd.gif

liftinheels
September 5th, 2012, 09:50
dear caty, could i make a suggestion for a video, roberta lifting and carrying a male while wearing sexy high heels, and also giving him a blow job and standing 69, i would buy such a video immediatly. i love ur videos very much, thank u for ur good work )))

liftinheels
September 5th, 2012, 09:54
a new hot but short video for you.

lift 119 hot foreplay
Roberta comes to me for a hot foreplay, but suddenly she use me to lick her pussy.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20119%20full%20hd.gif

dear caty, could i make a suggestion for one of ur videos, Roberta lifting and carrying a man while wearing sexy high heels like some of ur videos, and giving him a blowjob in the air and standing 69, also holding him againt the wall and giving blowjob, i would buy this video, i love ur work thank u for great videos, i hope u make this video soon, thank u )))

greatlifting
September 21st, 2012, 20:36
liftinheels, we will have a look for that.
Here is a new video for you guys.

lift 120 Catys toys - full HD
Caty is using her new dildo and when I enters the scene it changes into a hot powerfully lovegame. Caty feel and see how horny I am. She make me real horny with a big dick and she use the dildo and my dick. She carry me on arms and the dildo in her pussy sametime and she enjoy this crazy act. She carry me during a wild standing fucks, we play during she hold me on her powerarms and she looks so sexy when she do all these strength acts.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20120.gif

liftinheels
September 24th, 2012, 10:07
Hey that last clip u posted is awesome, u are truly a beautiful and strong lady, I look forward the the clip with roberta, Andre is a very lucky man, beautiful wife and beautiful friend, keep up the amazing work )))

greatlifting
October 7th, 2012, 07:10
Hi friends, after a long time we have a new video for you.

lift 121 my wet pants
Last weekend Roberta visited us in our new appartment and after breakfast the girls told me to prepare the cam. I didn?t know what they want to do, but this changed very early. Caty and Roberta starts with a real hot foreplay. This goes more and more sexual. Imagine, Roberta is 15 cm taller and 15 kg heavier than Caty, because Caty has lost some weight and looks more muscular and slim. At the end Caty gives Roberta a real and hot ride frontside on her strong shoulders. To watch the girls during the time makes my pants real wet.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20121.gif

Kisses, Caty

unknown
October 7th, 2012, 07:50
liftinheels, we will have a look for that.
Here is a new video for you guys.

lift 120 Catys toys - full HD
Caty is using her new dildo and when I enters the scene it changes into a hot powerfully lovegame. Caty feel and see how horny I am. She make me real horny with a big dick and she use the dildo and my dick. She carry me on arms and the dildo in her pussy sametime and she enjoy this crazy act. She carry me during a wild standing fucks, we play during she hold me on her powerarms and she looks so sexy when she do all these strength acts.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20120.gif
have u used that dildo on him in that video

greatlifting
October 8th, 2012, 20:48
our last video has a technical mistake.

Attention ! the video has a mistake. It is without sound. Don?t buy it now. We will upload a new version with sound. All people who has bought the version without sound can send us an email, then you get a download link for the correct version for free. Please tell us your name and city, then we can check that you have bought the video. We are very sorry about this.

unknown, no I have not used the dildo on him.

greatlifting
October 9th, 2012, 06:12
now we have the correct version online.

lift 121 my wet pants (new)
Info:People who bought the old version without sound, please contact us by mail.
This is the correct version.
Last weekend Roberta visited us in our new appartment and after breakfast the girls told me to prepare the cam. I didn?t know what they want to do, but this changed very early. Caty and Roberta starts with a real hot foreplay. This goes more and more sexual. Imagine, Roberta is 15 cm taller and 15 kg heavier than Caty, because Caty has lost some weight and looks more muscular and slim. At the end Caty gives Roberta a real and hot ride frontside on her strong shoulders. To watch the girls during the time makes my pants real wet.

greatlifting
October 13th, 2012, 06:05
Here is a new video with Roberta and she is amazing.

lift 122 I show you something
Roberta give me a lesson of her real power. She lift and carry me very easy in amazing positions. She do one-leg-stands while carrying me and she take me sitting in the palm of one hand. This is a real lesson of female power.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20122.gif

greatlifting
October 20th, 2012, 08:15
We have a real hot video for you.

lift 123 threesome dream - full HD
Andre dreams about to have a threesome sex with 2 stronger and powerfull girls. Caty and Roberta like his idea and they invite him for that. Now his dream becomes true and he enjoys the power of her bodies. The girls alowing him all what he want and now he has two pussies for choice. He fuck and ride both girls and all have great and real pleasure.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20123.gif

CageDemon
October 21st, 2012, 19:40
Hi Caty,

Any chance of you or Roberta lifting or being lifted overhead by other girls soon?

Maybe Roberta or you lifting a smaller woman/man overhead? :thumbup2:

greatlifting
October 24th, 2012, 06:15
Here is the first part of what happens last night.

lift 124 last night part 1
Hi to all, last night I have done a workout in our bedroom before sleeping. I do my last set with 20 pushups and Andre comes in. I invite him to sit on my back to have more weight for another set. After all these pushups, my biceps gets real big and I like it really. Then I go on with my workout and I am doing squats while he sit in piggyback position on me. After that we go on with squats during he sit on my shoulders. I like it to have him shoulder riding me and when I see the vibrator is near by, I get the idea to use it. It is great to have my sweety on shoulders and the dildo in me. This give me a slow coming and deeply orgasm. After this i need a cigaret and I carry him out into the livingroom. What happens there you can watch part 2.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20124.gif

greatlifting
October 24th, 2012, 06:17
Hi Caty,

Any chance of you or Roberta lifting or being lifted overhead by other girls soon?

Maybe Roberta or you lifting a smaller woman/man overhead? :thumbup2:

We will have a look for your request, CageDemon.

greatlifting
October 31st, 2012, 22:13
Here is the 2. part, have pleasure.

lift 124 last night part 2
This is the second part of what happens after Caty?s sexual workout. She carries me into the living room to smoke the cigaret after. This is going more and more into a real hot sexual love act. It is really great to have a strong wife during sex.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20124%20p2.gif

greatlifting
November 3rd, 2012, 06:54
A new and hot video for you:

lift 125 disturbed girls
Caty and Roberta have a hot sexual intermezzo and after they are satisfied they smoke the cigarte after. Suddenly they realize Andre is playing with the cam. The girls feels disturbed about this and they are going the solve this problem. Roberta catches Andre in a headlock until she bondage him. Caty do the cam onto a better position. Now the girls use him for her fun. Thex do crazy lifts and they laugh a lot about the fun they have with him. At the end Roberta carry Andre while he is doggy style fucking Caty?s pussy.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20125%20a.gif

we had a lot of fun.
kisses, Caty and Roberta

quizarrdd
November 3rd, 2012, 11:35
yes lots of overhead lifts please!

greatlifting
November 8th, 2012, 21:22
this happens on Tuesday.

lift 126 little troublemaker
I am reading my emails and Andre comes to me. He is bored and begins stupid discussions with me. Then he takes my laptop away. I know, sometimes he is a little troublemaker and today I will stop it. He runs around the table and me behind. Suddenly he steps on the table and this is a mistake, because I have the advantage of my strength. After I show him how to handle a little troublemaker he is not anymore bored.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20126.gif

peters1967
November 12th, 2012, 18:20
I bought the last video "Troublemaker". It is as always a pleasure to watch Caty lifting and carrying around the guy.She looks very sexy and so dominant and superior. And what should I say: I'm yealous about the guy....:mad:
;)

Thanks for such great clips.

CageDemon
November 12th, 2012, 20:18
Wow. Great video Caty!

Thanks. Definitely going to buy. :tt1:

greatlifting
November 14th, 2012, 12:40
Have thanks guys for your nice words. Today we have a very nice video for you.

lift 127 great afternoon HD
I know Roberta is coming right now to visit Caty and me and I think it would be great to have some lifts and carries with her. During Caty is working in the kitchen we start the video and Roberta feels very fine with it. She enjoy the mixture of being sexy, strong and dominant. Her sweet display of power turns me on and I want to fuck her to cum. Just before she feels I will explore she stop it. Roberta think it is not the right time to cum and she go on but now more dominant. It seems Roberta likes to see me weak a little. She do a handjob while craddling me and then she change me into a standing 69. After that Caty is holding the cam and she points to the wall. That means Roberta is going to hold me under my armpits against the wall while blowing me. After that great lift I want to go on to fuck her. She is real horny and wants this also and she wants to see the result on her belly.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20127.gif

liftinheels
November 14th, 2012, 21:42
Have thanks guys for your nice words. Today we have a very nice video for you.

lift 127 great afternoon HD
I know Roberta is coming right now to visit Caty and me and I think it would be great to have some lifts and carries with her. During Caty is working in the kitchen we start the video and Roberta feels very fine with it. She enjoy the mixture of being sexy, strong and dominant. Her sweet display of power turns me on and I want to fuck her to cum. Just before she feels I will explore she stop it. Roberta think it is not the right time to cum and she go on but now more dominant. It seems Roberta likes to see me weak a little. She do a handjob while craddling me and then she change me into a standing 69. After that Caty is holding the cam and she points to the wall. That means Roberta is going to hold me under my armpits against the wall while blowing me. After that great lift I want to go on to fuck her. She is real horny and wants this also and she wants to see the result on her belly.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20127.gif

Beautiful video, but pity she is not wearing heels in this, is Roberts able to do this caty, thank u )))

greatlifting
November 22nd, 2012, 22:20
Liftinheels, normally Roberta don?t like heels but I will talk to her if she is willing to try it in heels.

Here is a new relaxed video for you.

lift 128 legs to chill
I know Andre is a lover of strong and muscular legs. He like it to feel my muscular tighs and calves and I like it when he enjoy it to be between or on my legs. We are chilling and in between I show him what my legs can do with him. This makes him horny and he starts to ride my legs and also piggyback style.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20128.gif

liftinheels
November 23rd, 2012, 16:23
Liftinheels, normally Roberta don?t like heels but I will talk to her if she is willing to try it in heels.

Here is a new relaxed video for you.

lift 128 legs to chill
I know Andre is a lover of strong and muscular legs. He like it to feel my muscular tighs and calves and I like it when he enjoy it to be between or on my legs. We are chilling and in between I show him what my legs can do with him. This makes him horny and he starts to ride my legs and also piggyback style.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20128.gif

Thank you caty )))

joesherlock101
November 23rd, 2012, 17:12
Looking at Catys sexy legs I feel that she would be much better suited to be a liftee.

Would love to see a strong short fat girl squeeze those long sexy legs and lift her black high heels right off the ground.

greatlifting
December 1st, 2012, 18:59
It is time again for a

CHRISTMAS OFFER

Buy 3 and get 1 for free(your choice). The one for free has to be cheaper or equal with the cheapest video you buy. You have to buy the 3 videos in the same order!!
Then e-mail to superlifting@yahoo.com with the order no?s., the video id?s and the video names how it is named on the c4s page also write the name of the free video you want.
Then you will get your download link for your free video within 48 hours

greatlifting
December 3rd, 2012, 17:46
This happens really 2 days ago after Caty told me to prepare the video stuff, because she felt fine to play with me.

lift 129 look what she did HD
Last Saturday night Caty told me to fix the tripot and cam. I saw her special smile and I knew she has something planned. To my surpise she was very soft and her kisses were passionfull. She began softly to lift me and she went on to display her strength to me. After she did one position she didn?t drop me, she moved me comfortable to another often. She gave me a real show of different aerial blowjobs in fantastic positions very easy in one long lift. She amazed me really, how easy she hold me safe all the time but I lost my power and dropped down. Caty had no sign of tireness. She has raised me up with her biceps between my legs nearly over her head with a smile. I felt her body and her power and then I asked her, if she would like to carry me free laying on her arms. Then Caty took me on her arms and raised me up in one straight lift to blow me free on her arms. I love her arms.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20129.gif

greatlifting
December 8th, 2012, 06:54
This happens at Roberta?s last visit.

lift 130 lost vibrator - full HD
Caty and Roberta have cleaned the dishes and they joking around. They splash with water and go on each other wildly. During this Roberta ask Caty where the vibrator is. Caty don?t know and so Roberta go into the living room to search it with Andre, but he also do not know where it is. Roberta get the idea, she do not need it anymore, because Andre has a real dick. She use him to go on to have her own pleasure. Then Caty found the vibrator and Roberta take Andre for another 69 and now Andre has to use the vibrator during the 69. Roberta gets real horny and she wants more. She take him standing and fuck him until she gets an orgasm. Now Roberta is satisfied but then Caty comes in and ask: and what happens with me ? Andre answers: sorry baby, now we go to have a shower. In the next video you can see what happens in the bathroom.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20130%20full%20hd.gif

greatlifting
December 14th, 2012, 21:16
the continuation of the video 130 is online for you.
Regards

lift 131 bathroom sex - full HD
Here you can see what happens after the video 130. Roberta and Andre having fun in the bathroom. Andre wants some more lifts and carries and Roberta show him what she can do with him while being sexual. Andre enjoy her motherly way of dominance.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20131%20full%20hd.gif

greatlifting
December 22nd, 2012, 09:59
We have 2 new videos for you.

lift 132 feet for balls - Full HD
While Caty is cooking in the kitchen, Roberta invite me to some leg lifts. She wants to lift me sitting on her feet, what I am expecting. To my amaze she lift me from the ground only using one foot. Her legs are very long, which makes it more difficult, because the ankle is very close. She show me that she can do it with both legs and I am sitting much more high than Caty do it to me. Then Roberta slaps and play my dick with her free foot.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20132%20full.gif

lift 133 2 tall girls -full HD
Two days ago Caty and Roberta said to me: please honey,prepare the cam and wait in the living room for us. The door opened and the girl came in. To my surprise, Roberta was dressed in high heeled boots. She looks amazingly tall. Caty was dressed in 18 cm highheels also, which make her also much taller than me. Then they gave me a hot show, which I had to film. It was real great to watch these tall girls doing lift and carry very easy, but Caty took the dildo to top this much more.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20133%20full.gif

Have a great Christmas time.
Caty, Roberta and Andre

pikey
December 22nd, 2012, 12:58
Andre's a lucky guy. How about dressing him as an elf and throwing him around for a Christmas theme.

Have a great Christmas.

greatlifting
December 29th, 2012, 10:19
Hi pikey,
thanks for the Christmas regards. We have not dressed him like an elf and also no Christmas theme, but we have a lot of fun with him in this video.

lift 134 too much wine - full HD
I have invited Caty and Roberta into a restaurent for lunch. We eat and drink a lot but the girls take?s more wine than me. When we arrive at home they decide to have a party with more wine. Caty switch on some music and Roberta starts to lift and dance with me. Caty bring?s some wine and the party goes on. The girls lift me rough and wild during they dance, they have a lot of fun while twirling me around. They go on to play rough with me and we all drink and smoke. Caty goes on with the harder lifts until she decide to carry me overhead. I am not sure about, to be lifted by my girl but she do it really well. At the end Roberta try to lift me also overhead, but it fails in due of the wine. These girls are really crazy, but strong.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20134%20full.gif

CageDemon
January 2nd, 2013, 21:26
Wow great clip Caty!

Please keep trying with Roberta trying overhead lift. Is there any smaller girls/guys she could try with? :thumbup2:

greatlifting
January 5th, 2013, 06:10
Wow great clip Caty!

Please keep trying with Roberta trying overhead lift. Is there any smaller girls/guys she could try with? :thumbup2:

For you also CageDemon,
a happy new year. Thanks for your comment also. We will try the overhead lifts, but Roberta wants to try it with Andre further.

Here is something what happened some nights before in which I gave Andre a display what I like. The description he wrote of his point of view.

lift 135 night game - HD
It was after midnight and Caty has called me to come to her. She was dressed in a sexy red lingerie and high-heels. She kissed me deeply and powerfully until she raised me up with her strong right biceps to gave me a comfortable single shoulder ride. Suddenly she took the dildo, which was hidden under the lingerie between her tits. Now I knew what she wanted. Then she lowered me and took off her heels, but then she raised me up again onto her single shoulder to went on with her power game. The easyness how she carried me was awesome, but that was not all. She supported me in other great positions with a smile and I felt what she was able to do. She invited me to stand on her tigh and she enjoyed this really to show me what a wife I have.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20135.gif

mackover35
January 5th, 2013, 21:56
I just want to say thanks for your amazing videos. I downloaded a couple today and you guys look really great :)
Keep up the good work. Btw. do you have livechat somewere?
Takk fra Norge :)

greatlifting
January 6th, 2013, 09:09
Mange tak mackover35 :)
We can speak about live chat. Just send us an e-mail to superlifting@yahoo.com and we can speak more!
Vi ses
Mvh Caty

sensuallifter
January 8th, 2013, 12:36
Great clips Caty! I love the way Andre is being handled. I especially love how Roberta is treating him. :)
Like someone else said maybe it'll be even greater if the guy was smaller or weaker, well maybe Andre to lose some weight :D

Keep up the good job, and be as natural as you can :)

saschas
January 8th, 2013, 14:47
Hi Caty your videos are awesome and I already bougth some of yours. You should make sessions this would be great.

Best regards

Sascha

greatlifting
January 10th, 2013, 21:39
Thanks guys for your nice comments and we are happy about you like what we do.

Saschas, to have a session depends on the person and the place. I am living in Denmark.

Here is a new great video with Roberta for you.

lift 136 naked dance - HD
Caty is not at home and so Roberta and me having time to have some fun together. I want to have a dance with Roberta but to my surprise she like it to do pure naked. I switch on the music and then Roberta give me a hot dance during a long shoulder ride. She moves sexy style her hips and I can?t resist to play on her tits. It looks really great to watch her extremely long legs while she is dancing with me. After the shoulder ride she go on to dance with me in other lifts. After a while Roberta can?t resist to play with my dick during she lifts me. I am really impressed about her strength.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20136.gif

greatlifting
January 17th, 2013, 20:30
Hi guys and girls, I hope you had a good slip into 2013 and a nice Christmas with useful gifts. Andre got a new toy, a tablet pc and he always use it. For my sense too much and I feel a bit unattended. Last night I show him what is his real toy. I dressed myself with lingerie, boots and a leather jacket to look and feel dominant. Then I start my game and at the end I feel attended as well and he know?s what is the right toy for him.

This you can watch in the video: lift 137 lost attention - HD

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20137%20hd.gif

Sometimes it needs strong girls. Kisses Caty

greatlifting
January 26th, 2013, 23:45
A new clip is online for you.

lift 139 night joke - full HD
Last night I have joked Andre. I have turned off all lights in our apartment. He came home very late and thought I was not at home. He phoned me with the mobil and during the call I entered the room to surprise him. I took him in a baby cradle to kiss and talk to him. I offered him a glass of wine and I enjoyed to see him astonished. Then I pushed my tigh under his crotch to force him to feel my strength which continued in single arm carry. Then I raised him up to a single shoulder lift and he tried to kiss me. I like the idea to be kissed during he sit on my shoulder, but he could not managed it really, unfortunately. So I got the idea for a new position.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20139.gif

greatlifting
January 31st, 2013, 20:27
Hi to all, here is a new and rare video which we made spontaneous.

lift 140 muscle work - full HD
2 days ago I felt myself very sexual turned on. I called Andre via phone during the day and I told him, that I want him this night. He came home late in the evening and I was still waiting for him. I have kissed him and I felt this will be an extraordinary night with him. One side of me was very soft and female like and the other side was my desire to display my muscles and my strength. Then I told him to take the cam and the love-act began. His body felt fine to handle him from one position into another with easy. Then I want to show him my arm-strength, which I displayed to him with him full weight standing on my forearms. I felt how my biceps got really hard while supporting him. I like these kinds of muscle work.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20140%20full.gif

greatlifting
February 10th, 2013, 22:42
a new clip made during a trip. Kisses Caty

lift 141 sex intermezzo -full HD
This is a part of happened during a trip. After a hot foreplay while carrying him we start the cam. I take my sweety frontside of my face sitting on my hands to suck him deeply, I take him in a front lift to give him a really wild ride and then I take him horizontal laying on my arms. In this position he give?s my pussy a lot of pleasure.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20141%20full.gif

greatlifting
February 16th, 2013, 21:45
A new video is ready, hope you like it, Caty.

lift?n fuck
Andre is horny and he needs a great fuck, but at first I take him for some aerial blowjobs. After that I play with my leg-strength to carry him until he wants the real fuck. At the end he is sitting on my lap during he masturbate to cum which make?s him happy.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20142%20full.gif

Dercer
February 17th, 2013, 15:09
Caty, in Sex Intermezzo, are you actually having sex in the standing lifting position? It looks like it but I wondered whether it was simulated or real?

Please keep making you excellent clips.

greatlifting
February 19th, 2013, 21:20
Caty, in Sex Intermezzo, are you actually having sex in the standing lifting position? It looks like it but I wondered whether it was simulated or real?

Please keep making you excellent clips.

Sorry Dercer, we had no sex in this position, it was a lift with a wild ride on my pussy while moving him up and down.

Here is a painful lesson for my sweety.

lift 143 painful wife - Full HD
I gave my husband a lesson about disturbing me while typing a sms. He came to me to take my phone away and I did n?t want that. After some seconds I had enough of him and I took him over my shoulder to slap his ass but then I got the idea to bearhug him until he felt some pain between my strong arms. I carried him on my right shoulder and threw him up, so he was landing hard with his crotch on my shoulder again which was painful for him. Then I took him bond aged in a full weight cradle, I pressed my boots into his crotch, I took him into a reverse up-side-down position while I bit into his crotch and at the end I was pressing his head between my legs. After this hard and painful lesson he was ready to be my weak husband.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20143%20full.gif

greatlifting
February 24th, 2013, 16:59
A new sweet video is online now. Caty

lift 144 romantically bedtime - full HD
After a long and hard working day I am really tired and Caty decide to bring me to bed. She is motherly to me and she takes me for a long kiss on her strong arms. I feel very comfortable and safe while she carries and kiss me romantically. Later she takes me sitting on her lap to kiss me and to play softly between my legs until she decides to stand up with me to lay me into the bed.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20144%20full.gif

greatlifting
March 20th, 2013, 06:53
Hi to all. After a holiday pause we have a new great video for you.

ready to rumble
Today it was a happy day for me and I feel fine for more fun. I jump on Andre to carry me, but really, this role reversal is not his part in our life. We have more fun when I do the heavy stuff in our relationship and I like it to be the stronger sex. I lift and carry him rumbling style in a lot of different ways and I enjoy the music with him as my feather dumbbell.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20145%20full.gif

kisses Caty

greatlifting
March 24th, 2013, 15:57
Oops, I forgot! Yesterday when uploaded a real interesting video.

lift 146 blindnbondaged - full hd
Here you can see me, how I give my husband a real new experience. I let him feel the way to be real helpless while he is blind-folded and bondage. That means, I can do with him what I want to do and he can feel the way of being real taken by his dominant and stronger wife. Try to imagine how it feels.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20146%20full.gif

greatlifting
April 14th, 2013, 08:51
A new great video with Roberta is online.

lift 148 time for 2 - full HD
Caty is outside to work and Roberta and me have time for ourselfes. Roberta feels horny and she wants me naked to play a dominant game with me. She is lifting and carrying me during some several aerial blowjobs. She fucks me during a frontlift and later she wants to have me doggy style. This was so exciting for me and I can?t resist to ejaculate. But she go on and she takes me in a 69 to have more pleasure. This is a real good time for 2.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20148%20full.gif

greatlifting
April 20th, 2013, 06:22
a new video is online for you.

lift 149 double blow - full HD
Caty and Roberta takes the turn on to give Andre several oral pleasures. He is nearly doing nothing during all this and the girls do all the action to fulfilling his dream.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20149%20full.gif

sensuallifter
April 26th, 2013, 17:35
Omg, the last clip looks awesome! That is certainly a fantasy of mine!

greatlifting
April 27th, 2013, 05:40
Thanks sensuallifter for your kindly comment.
This is the new video who is he talking about.

lift 150 wild girls - full HD
Roberta is facebooking and Caty come?s in with a dildo and she ask Roberta what she think about it. Roberta likes the idea and this goes immediatly in a wild and hot lift and carry game with long carries while Caty use the dildo to give Roberta the right pleasure. If you like strong and wild girls, this is a must for you.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20150%20full.gif

greatlifting
May 6th, 2013, 19:52
a new video is born for you.

lift 151 hidden game - full HD
Last saturday Roberta was visiting us and while I was preparing a meal, she and Andre had a great lift and carry game. Sometimes I was watching them inbetween and i saw Roberta was doing great lifts, like a shoulder ride while she change my husband from one shoulder to all sides around her head in one act. She goes better and better in lifting and carrying him. At the end they recognized me behind the cam.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20151%20full.gif

samundragupta
May 10th, 2013, 17:33
Excellent stories and clips!
But can anybody tell me - what is the other way to watch these videos (at least a little bit) except to buy it from clips4sale.com?

greybeezer
May 10th, 2013, 20:33
Excellent stories and clips!
But can anybody tell me - what is the other way to watch these videos (at least a little bit) except to buy it from clips4sale.com?

If you are asking where you can view these clips for free this is the wrong forum for you. We respect the producers and will not condone the violations of their copyrights.

samundragupta
May 13th, 2013, 20:53
If you are asking where you can view these clips for free this is the wrong forum for you. We respect the producers and will not condone the violations of their copyrights.

Excuse, but I simply asked. I respect copyright too and had no thought to pirate. Simply usually on sites there is a little preview that wishing to get could examine contents. I perfectly understand how it is unpleasant as my laid-out files with ImageBam.com in section "Art, Comic, Animation..." constantly are spread on its own behalf by other respectable participants of a forum..
Yours faithfully

greatlifting
May 24th, 2013, 03:29
here is a new one for you what happens yesterday.

lift 153 hungry cowboy - full HD
Andre is hungry and bored and he is waiting for me. When I am coming home he is hugging me like a and I take him for a carry. After I drop him he want?s more. I decide to carry him again and he starts to ride me. After that I take off my heels and I take him sitting in my elbow to give him a great ride. He like it and I force him to ride me more wild and he is amazed about my power. I change him into a new position to ride me and I have my fun to feel him riding me. I move him up to shoulder ride positions and he ride me like a cowboy in each shoulder ride position. After some minutes I go with him sitting on my shoulder into the kitchen to prepare something for dinner. He is filming me during my preparings. This will be a great dinner.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20153%20full.gif

greatlifting
June 27th, 2013, 05:53
Hi to all,
after a long pause I have a new video for you. I hope you will like it.
Kisses Caty

lift 154 hot and horny - full HD

It is a hot day and I am feeling very horny. I am overpowering my husband kissing and strocking him until his dick is ready to me. Then I use my muscles-power and he feels like a feather for me.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20154%20full.gif

greatlifting
July 14th, 2013, 16:23
Here is something for the fans who like to see a strong girl is smokingwhile catty ing her husband. Have fun, Caty.

lift 155 the big smoke - full HD
Caty enjoys to smoke a big cigar while me sitting on her shoulders in different positions the whole time

.http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/1.jpg

Angeleye
September 30th, 2013, 12:30
Is this store still active?