PDA

View Full Version : pictures search

blauesau
September 20th, 2011, 12:34
there are many nice pics uploaded by some guys. where you find they?

gsr3032000
September 20th, 2011, 13:22
there are many nice pics uploaded by some guys. where you find they?

Usually on facebook, randomly browsing viewable profiles by trial and error. It really takes a lot of time and is based on pure luck.

wm1122
September 30th, 2011, 01:21
Usually on facebook, randomly browsing viewable profiles by trial and error. It really takes a lot of time and is based on pure
luck.

I 100 percent disagree with that statement. I search facebook and typically find 20-30 pics an hour. In the last 3 days I have found and posted over 400 pics in vipos if only more people would actually try and not assume it was so hard.

dendrin
September 30th, 2011, 04:46
I 100 percent disagree with that statement. I search facebook and typically find 20-30 pics an hour. In the last 3 days I have found and posted over 400 pics in vipos if only more people would actually try and not assume it was so hard.

There was a question in VIP honored about facebook and f/m pics. I know you don't search for those but how many an hour do you think you could find?

gondor300
October 5th, 2011, 16:49
Is there any keywords u guys use or you just browse the photos gallery of the person.

Mostly on facebook, more people tend to make their profiles private so no chance in getting access .

Chaza
October 5th, 2011, 22:40
Im also keen to learn the "tools of trade" here. Baring in mind i find Facebook a terrible resource at the moment for lift and carry content.

Do you guys search though public posts or what?

(unless you bring in to consideration the lift and carry groups on Facebook; All of the photographs from these groups have been reposed onto this forum many times, therefore this would be an invalid contribution)

wm1122
October 7th, 2011, 11:14
There was a question in VIP honored about facebook and f/m pics. I know you don't search for those but how many an hour do you think you could find?

F/m is only about 5 percent. But then again I don't focus on f/n. If I see one I save it. But I would probably change my search strategy to find more fm

gsr3032000
October 10th, 2011, 12:47
Im also keen to learn the "tools of trade" here. Baring in mind i find Facebook a terrible resource at the moment for lift and carry content.

Do you guys search though public posts or what?

(unless you bring in to consideration the lift and carry groups on Facebook; All of the photographs from these groups have been reposed onto this forum many times, therefore this would be an invalid contribution)

Apparently, there are more public posts each time fb does a privacy update, i.e. change. All of my recent posts are from facebook.

Besides that, I think I've somehow built up a "sense" of what profile is going to be more public before clicking on it, and I judge it by the profile picture mostly. If it's a party pic or something goofy etc. it is more likely that the person is extroverted, thus their profiles are usually more public and open.

And if the person in the pic is kind of athletic type involved in sports, dance, acrobatics... there is always more chance to approach a lifting pic.

blauesau
October 17th, 2011, 18:07
with which words you search in google? lift, carry, cradle, hugging, pick up, strong, muscle, pool, beach, off her feet?

blauesau
October 18th, 2011, 20:06
if you find a lift in facebook, how big is the chance to find a second lift from the same people?