PDA

View Full Version : How much does one have to post in order to not get kicked off the forum?

TV
December 26th, 2011, 00:26
Due to various things in my life, I haven't been able to participate on this forum as much as I have wanted to. I read an admin post stating that inactive posters get booted every January. How active do you have to stay to not get kicked off?

smallwm
December 26th, 2011, 02:52
I am going to try to be more active myself. Wasn't able to to go on here for 3 months till last weekend as my comp was broken.

dendrin
December 26th, 2011, 18:40
Currently we don't have any rules for standard members regarding inactivity, but if too many are "lurking" might have to implement some.

VIP members do have some requirements or will lose VIP access. They were described here :
http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1764

themasterkavar
December 29th, 2011, 19:40
Remember that you don't always have to find new pictures or videos to contribute to this forum. There are plenty of threads that don't require finding new material.

I'm always in awe of members posting hundreds of new pictures at a time, it makes my posts of a few new pictures at a time (that took a while to find) seem so insignificant.