PDA

View Full Version : Feeling embarrassed by being lifted,with no sexual kick involved

Mark G
February 3rd, 2012, 12:19
Has this ever happened to you ? When someone you did n't want a lift off.

One time,years ago,when I was in my early twenties,this spoilt brat type who lived across the road from me,kept taking the mickey out of me for being so skinny. He was about 13 years old,and came from a mega rich family,and his parents let him off with everything. He went to a good school,and did very well,so they did n't worry about anything else.

I was walking through the park one morning,and the kid ran up behind me,and pulled me to the ground from behind,called me "matchstick" and ran off. I was annoyed and caught him up. I did the same to him,except that I could n't pull him to the ground ! He lifted me up in a piggyback and started running,telling me not to struggle or he'd throw me to the ground. He kept this up for about 5 minutes. That was indeed embarrassing !!

phoneman
February 4th, 2012, 00:34
Please no conversations about M/M lifting. It is not the subject of this board.

Mark G
February 4th, 2012, 09:10
Please no conversations about M/M lifting. It is not the subject of this board.

Sorry ! I did n't realise that any conditions had been breached. I did emphasise that no sexual kick was involved. Thanks for the tip.:thumbup1: