PDA

View Full Version : Piggy back bandit in ND

girlfights
February 14th, 2012, 01:01
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/piggyback-bandit-sends-high-school-athletic-associations-panic-155718798.html

This guy really loves to be piggybacked:

As reported by the Minneapolis Star-Tribune and Fargo-Moorhead Forum, 28-year-old Sherwin Shayegan, more commonly referred to as the piggyback bandit, attempted to sneak up on student athletes and jump on their backs for piggyback rides in Bismarck, N.D.
"There were a number attempts to get piggyback rides, and he was successful at a couple of them," Bismarck Public Schools Activities Director Jim Haussler told KXNews. "He tried to make his way to locker rooms and was stopped."
The most recent incidents in North Dakota follow Shayegan's convictions for jumping on the backs of two Montana high school soccer players in October. The 250-pound Seattle native, who attends events wearing shorts and jerseys, was ordered to pay a $730 fine and was handed a one-year suspended jail sentence for those incidents.
While the judge in that case told Shayegan to return to his family's home in Seattle, he clearly isn't following those orders, leading to warnings in both North Dakota and Minnesota for fans and athletic directors to beware of his possible attendance at an area event.
In fact, concern was high enough in Minnesota that Minnesota State High School League Executive Director Dave Stead released an official advisory calling for anyone who sees Shayegan to immediate contact police.
In my capacity as the Executive Director of the Minnesota State High School League and on behalf of the member schools of the Minnesota State High School League, I am immediately banning Sherwin Shayegan from all MSHSL regular season and post-season MSHSL-sponsored athletic and fine arts activities.
I have attached the notices sent to the member schools in North Dakota, Oregon, and Montana. A similar notice was sent to schools in the state of Washington.
If Sherwin Shayegan is found to be in your school or school community, I suggest that you immediately take action as appropriate to address his attendance at your events, contact the local police department, and notify the League office regarding his sighting.
Luckily, no official Shayegan related piggybacking incidents were reported in the Twin Cities or other chilly Midwestern climes over the weekend (or at least none have been reported yet), though it's uncertain whether that relatively peaceful progression of events would have been possible without the initial alarm sounded by officials, as strange as they may have appeared to those unfamiliar with Shayegan's bizarre antics.

ramonra
February 14th, 2012, 01:29
That guy is sick and needs therapy.

deanie83
February 14th, 2012, 02:28
That guy is sick and needs therapy.

Dude who is your avatar???

girlfights
February 14th, 2012, 05:16
Not too often you see lift and carry stuff in the news... It's funny but now when I am watching a tv show or a movie and there is a carry.. I automatically name it in my head.. "Cradle", Firemans, etc... There is a lot more out there once you are in the "LandC" scene and you can spot and recognize it....

But I agree with the other poster, a 250 lb man jumping on someone's back when they are not expecting it could really hurt someone...

Mark G
February 14th, 2012, 12:04
Not too often you see lift and carry stuff in the news... It's funny but now when I am watching a tv show or a movie and there is a carry.. I automatically name it in my head.. "Cradle", Firemans, etc... There is a lot more out there once you are in the "LandC" scene and you can spot and recognize it....

But I agree with the other poster, a 250 lb man jumping on someone's back when they are not expecting it could really hurt someone...

I agree with you. A truly sick individual. We have this as a fetish,but this wacko is truly in need of treatment.

justpassingthru88
February 14th, 2012, 13:48
As i was reading this news story yesterday, I was thinking, "Ugh, i bet this guy is on our forum."

ljakse
February 14th, 2012, 14:32
As i was reading this news story yesterday, I was thinking, "Ugh, i bet this guy is on our forum."

I don't think so. We are trying to keep this site on a bright side, to share our experiences about our common sexual preference and still behave in a socially acceptable way in public.
I don't believe that some maniac guy could find here understanding or feeling that he belongs to our community. Maybe he visited this site once or a few time, but if he were an active member, he wouldn't be doing what he does. There are tons of advices here how to approach to women to get lifted.

Mark G
February 14th, 2012, 16:37
I don't think so. We are trying to keep this site on a bright side, to share our experiences about our common sexual preference and still behave in a socially acceptable way in public.
I don't believe that some maniac guy could find here understanding or feeling that he belongs to our community. Maybe he visited this site once or a few time, but if he were an active member, he would't be doing what he does. There are tons of advices here how to approach to women to get lifted.

Good post :thumbup

ramonra
February 15th, 2012, 01:50
Dude who is your avatar???
She is Luisana Lopilato, a gorgeous argentinian actress.
I posted about her here: http://landcforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63418&postcount=103

deanie83
February 15th, 2012, 02:45
She is Luisana Lopilato, a gorgeous argentinian actress.
I posted about her here: http://landcforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63418&postcount=103

Thanks a lot :) shame you can't find the picture again though!

winniethebeer
February 15th, 2012, 04:13
[url]
28-year-old Sherwin Shayegan, more commonly referred to as the piggyback bandit, attempted to sneak up on student athletes and jump on their backs for piggyback rides in Bismarck, N.D.

lmao

cmcwmod
February 15th, 2012, 15:53
Thanks a lot :) shame you can't find the picture again though!

Ramonra actually found the pic just a few days ago:

http://landcforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=78284&postcount=116

girlfights
February 17th, 2012, 20:35
http://main.aol.com/2012/02/16/piggyback-bandit-banned-f_n_1281833.html

This has a picture of the guy ..

HELENA, Mont. -- High School sports teams in several states have been keeping an eye out for a man known as the Piggyback Bandit.

Twenty-eight-year-old Sherwin Shayegan has been banned from high school sporting events in Washington, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota and Minnesota.

He has become known for ingratiating himself with high school teams ? usually basketball ? and then hoisting his 240 pounds onto the backs of the student athletes for piggyback rides.

He's left a trail of befuddled athletes in his wake.

In October, Shayegan was arrested in Helena, Mont., for jumping on two unsuspecting high school soccer players during a state tournament. Montana high school officials are worried his actions will hurt someone.

Police believe Shayegan may have gone back to western Washington, where he has 16 convictions dating back to 2004 that include criminal trespass, vehicle prowling and resisting arrest.