PDA

View Full Version : Lucha girls! Magnificent!

Lifter
July 20th, 2012, 14:37
Fellas, the adorable Jezabel Romo, yes, from Lucha Va boom fame!, has started producing incredible FF lift and carry vids! She has just posted the first one. It is awesome!
Check it out at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47421/Cat189/Lucha-Girls#startingpoint

you won't be disappointed!

EZ
July 20th, 2012, 15:35
Picked it up.

For $5 I am fine with the purchase but I personally found it to be simply okay. Thought the blond chick was cute and that was the main redeeming quality of the video for me, as I didn't think the brunette was the most capable lifter in this instance (she certainly was no Vanessa Harding), as she couldn't quite get the blond positioned perfectly on her shoulder in those firemans carries. I also wasn't a huge fan of the camera angles, wish it wasn't placed so high and looking down.

For that price though, I certainly hope she/that site continues with the f/f lift and carry clips and work towards improving things. Also would love to see the inclusion of some regular OTS into their clips.

Thanks for the heads up!

Lifter
July 21st, 2012, 18:21
Picked it up.

For $5 I am fine with the purchase but I personally found it to be simply okay. Thought the blond chick was cute and that was the main redeeming quality of the video for me, as I didn't think the brunette was the most capable lifter in this instance (she certainly was no Vanessa Harding), as she couldn't quite get the blond positioned perfectly on her shoulder in those firemans carries. I also wasn't a huge fan of the camera angles, wish it wasn't placed so high and looking down.

For that price though, I certainly hope she/that site continues with the f/f lift and carry clips and work towards improving things. Also would love to see the inclusion of some regular OTS into their clips.

Thanks for the heads up!

The lovely Jezabel has asked me to thank you for your intelligent and spot on comments. Also, she'll be posting soon!
Cheers, my friend

EZ
July 22nd, 2012, 18:10
Glad she was was receptive and I look forward to what comes next from her.

girlfights
July 28th, 2012, 04:37
Jezabelle is supposed to come to Phoenix for a visit sometime soon! I can't wait to work with her..

Lifter
July 28th, 2012, 04:58
Jezabelle is supposed to come to Phoenix for a visit sometime soon! I can't wait to work with her..

Excellent! Do you want to know a secret? I can't wait either!

Lifter
September 2nd, 2012, 03:06
Latest two FF lift and carry vids ROCKED! Great job by Jezabelle! Check them out, folks!
:tt1:

Lifter
January 17th, 2013, 05:37
New lift and carry vid! The powerful Rose carries Jezabel as if she weighed nothing! Check it out!
:tt1:

EZ
April 27th, 2014, 16:52
Great new update for F/F (Limp) OTS Carry fans.

aloknath
April 28th, 2014, 05:38
Great new update for F/F (Limp) OTS Carry fans.

I love seeing Lucky O'Shea lifted but the video is just barely OK. Firstly there's a ton of padding. A good minute or two of the 8 minute video is titles and captions. Then the video itself is pretty repetitive and boring. It consists of 2 or 3 long OTS's and that's it. No variation whatsoever.

I'm hoping they do some videos that are a mix of wrestling and lifting with lots of different lifting moves being thrown in and some cradles/OTS's to round things off. This business of just doing a couple long OTS, walking around in a circle is boring and not worth the money IMO.

EZ
April 28th, 2014, 16:56
This business of just doing a couple long OTS, walking around in a circle is boring and not worth the money IMO.

Not worth your money. I liked it, was worth my money.

Also, in my post i tried to emphasize that this was a video for OTS fans.

aloknath
April 28th, 2014, 17:59
Not worth your money. I liked it, was worth my money.

No need to get snippy. It's pretty clear that it's my opinion and not yours - that's why I added the 'IMO'. I just wanted to put a warning there for those of us who like a bit more variety because I know there are many forumites who don't like videos that are one or two long lifts with the lifter just walking in a circle. No one's trying to negate your opinion.

Lifter
April 28th, 2014, 23:56
No need to get snippy. It's pretty clear that it's my opinion and not yours - that's why I added the 'IMO'. I just wanted to put a warning there for those of us who like a bit more variety because I know there are many forumites who don't like videos that are one or two long lifts with the lifter just walking in a circle. No one's trying to negate your opinion.

My friends, my friends, no need to quarrel amongst ourselves. You two are two of my favorite people here. As for me, I liked the vid a lot. So, hopefully we will continue to see great vids from Lucha girl.
Stay safe, my brothers!

aloknath
April 29th, 2014, 02:07
My friends, my friends, no need to quarrel amongst ourselves. You two are two of my favorite people here. As for me, I liked the vid a lot. So, hopefully we will continue to see great vids from Lucha girl.
Stay safe, my brothers!

Yes, I've got some hopes too. It looks like Jezebel is realizing there's a market for lift/carry videos and/or wrestling videos with lifting moves.

Bmiles90
April 29th, 2014, 04:34
Yes, I've got some hopes too. It looks like Jezebel is realizing there's a market for lift/carry videos and/or wrestling videos with lifting moves.

I hear she's in the process of creating a website. I like her work also. Hopefully her lift and carry vidz are worth our dollars.