PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Latina: Supersexy!

Lifter
July 20th, 2012, 23:10
Another great vid by Jazmine. Cute and fun! Check it out at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39415/Cat189/The-Laughing-Latina#startingpoint
:tt1:

EZ
July 22nd, 2012, 18:11
Jazmine is quite sexy.

Lifter
August 8th, 2012, 02:18
New vid up! Jazmine carried many ways! Awesome!

EZ
October 4th, 2012, 02:57
new one up. looks 2 be a winner.

seesko55
October 4th, 2012, 17:36
mmmm Latinas. Strong Latinas even better!

Lifter
October 4th, 2012, 23:30
seesko55 and EZ, my friends! Agreed! Awesome vids!
:w00t::w00t:

EZ
November 9th, 2012, 01:29
Another F/F update.

themasterkavar
November 9th, 2012, 02:37
Her videos always look good, but as a fan of the shoulder riding, I wish she did more. I think there's been two FF ones. Stops me from purchasing her videos. She's definitely strong enough to give a guy a shoulder ride.

speedy
February 18th, 2013, 20:19
I love her koed ots clips, awesome!

greybeezer
February 19th, 2013, 00:20
Some good looking f/m clips posted recently as well, with multiple lifts including shoulder rides.

speedy
April 12th, 2013, 11:13
Her latest cowgirl video is a winner. nice tight jeans :whistle:

EZ
May 9th, 2013, 15:10
New video up with Jasmine and Tomiko. Good stuff.

5supermb
October 26th, 2014, 15:49
Hey guys, i was wondering whether or not to order a custom clip with Jasmine Mendez but i am unsure. This is the script that i was thinking of and i would appreciate your feedback.

Custom:
Your friend is sat on the couch as you walk into the room wearing a very short skirt and high heels. She stands up to greet you and you notice how much taller she is than you. She quickly takes advantage of the situation and explains to you how she loves carrying and dominating smaller women. She confidently scoops you up into her arms and carries you in a cradle carry. You quickly realize how much being carried is turning you on and constantly say "wow you're so strong" and " this is turning me on so much" as she continues to cradle you. She also teases you by saying "look at you in my arms". She cradles you for at least 5 minutes, taking short brakes if necessary and placing you on her lap whilst sat down. You start to kiss her on the cheek and lips as she continues to cradle you. She then puts you down and strips you down to your underwear before picking you back up into a front carry. She squeezes and spanks your ass whilst carrying you and continuing to kiss and tease you. Again, she does this for at least 5 minutes before putting you down and finally throwing you over her shoulder and kissing and spanking your ass. after another 5 minutes, she puts you down and puts you back into a cradle for another 2 minutes before saying " lets take this to the bedroom" before kissing you and carrying you off.

aloknath
October 26th, 2014, 18:46
Looks great to me. I'll certainly buy it when it comes out in the store. Who are you intending as the lifter?

I've never ordered a custom from her though so I don't know what the specific experience of dealing with her is like.

5supermb
October 26th, 2014, 18:48
Looks great to me. I'll certainly buy it when it comes out in the store. Who are you intending as the lifter?

I've never ordered a custom from her though so I don't know what the specific experience of dealing with her is like.

The lifter can be any female who is bigger than Jasmine, but has to be very strong to lift her for the length of time that i want.

aloknath
October 27th, 2014, 00:26
The lifter can be any female who is bigger than Jasmine, but has to be very strong to lift her for the length of time that i want.

Yeah, I'm actually not sure that you're going to be able to get this done. Jasmine's a pretty tall and curvy lady and weighs around 160 so she'd probably have to find some incredibly strong bodybuilder type to do this. But good luck! I hope you get it worked out.