PDA

View Full Version : The women of Model Wrestling Management

strut170222
July 29th, 2012, 03:55
Models Wrestling Mangement was kind enough to film a L&C video featuring the stunning and strong Lita after receiving requests on their yahoo message board. MWM claims that L&C is her specialty and her favorite move is the fireman's carry. She claims L&C up to 200 but was told she has handles 220 for shoulder carries easily.

Lita reminds me of the actress Christina Cox from Chronicles of Riddick and a television episode where she had a thing for lifting guys (video was posted a few years ago).

http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/lita.html

There has been multiple reviews (including on this board) how easily Lita at 5'9 and a lean 132 pounds can lift and carry. I was told that the man that she lifted in the video is listed at 176 pounds. After watching the video on clips4sale it's pretty obvious that Lita has a professional dancer background and probably had prior experience lifting people judging by the lifts she pulls off. She would probably make a really good "Megatron" dancer for those that know the old group. She's probably one of the best pound for pound lifters Ive seen in a L&C video.

Lita pulled of an impressive fireman's carry from her knees onto her feet. Her low squats were impressive. Basically the video was a demonstration of what she can do in a lift and carry. I must say that the camera was too close and tight however. But if you enjoy watching very attractive, non bodybuilder type women who are very strong then this is a video probably for you. However, if you are looking for a sexual type of lift/carry or just some average women who struggles to lift then this is not a video for you.

Out of respect to producer I am only showing some teaser shots since there isn't any on the clips4sale site and simply to push sales to her site. The owner takes request and I will probably order a custom soon featuring Lita with the camera showing from head to toe instead of closeups.

http://thumbnails82.imagebam.com/20357/739457203564496.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/739457203564496) http://thumbnails85.imagebam.com/20357/e3258e203564500.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e3258e203564500) http://thumbnails84.imagebam.com/20357/6bbc58203564507.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6bbc58203564507)

http://clips4sale.com/studio/55259/Cat189/6595051/Lift-Carry

Mike
July 29th, 2012, 15:46
Nice! She do also cradle and piggyback in this video?

Dovahkiin
July 29th, 2012, 15:59
Nice! She do also cradle and piggyback in this video?

Yes she does!

Mike
July 29th, 2012, 16:02
Yes she does!

But she does good with easy or not? I ask you that because they dont put any pics or videos preview in the clip4sale site. Too bad.
I'm very happy to see finally Lita do l&c stuff, but 20 dollars for 13 min clip? I hope is a very great video :D

strut170222
July 30th, 2012, 02:34
Yes, Lita pulls off the cradle very easily. In fact she cradles the guy from the ground (he didn't hop into her arms or aided as we see in vids) which is more impressive. Lita is so tall that the guy looks a little minuscule while she carried and walked with him. She also pulled off some cradle like variables that you see in dance moves which I sense are her own moves. The piggybacks are a joke for her because it's like he wasn't even riding her and she even squatted down to one knee to let him down. Again, she fireman's carried the guy from her knees, lunges and rises onto her feet. Very hard. I don't think I've seen that done in a video.

She could have easily pull off things like cradle carry squats, perhaps shoulder carry toe touches (Chloe of liftingfems did full ones---I requested this one back when liftingfems took requests :D), upside down lift facing front to over the shoulder carry (as seen in the old special interest videos), choreographed one legged carries/leg posing, rising on toes etc. I'm requesting a custom with those in mind because she's hot and strong. The camera work needs improvement as well as lighting and I'll bring that up.

As for the cost, well it's Lita and she's hot and I'm sure her time is valuable. There aren't many women out there like her to watch. Maybe if our genre was larger the costs would be lower due to the laws of supply and demand. The more likely we all stick together and buy then the more likely they will release other L&C.

Mike
July 30th, 2012, 08:42
Thank you strut170222. Nice review from you. I'm very happy to read that Lita does cradle lift with easy, and piggyback like there was nobody on her back. I also like tall girl, and I'm very interested to see Lita taller than the guy.
She does also bicep flex in the video?
Can you put a pic of her cradle the guy? To give me an idea. I dont like the cradle that you posted on your first post. Thanks.

aloknath
July 30th, 2012, 10:29
Anyone who knows my interests will anticipate the next sentence.

Any chance of her doing FF lifts do you think?

For a moment, when I saw 'Lita' and 'Wrestling' in the thread title I got insanely hopeful that Lita, formerly of WWE, had suddenly started doing L&C!

strut170222
July 31st, 2012, 00:51
Ask the owner of MWM about FF lifts. She is open to custom requests.

http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/20388/abf111203876649.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/abf111203876649)

ramonra
August 17th, 2012, 16:16
I just bought this clip and it's very nice.

I miss the longer duration of the lifts, but I think they did that in order to show many different lifts. Although the girl is taller than the guy, she is not much more taller and anyway it's obvious than the guy is much heavier.

What amazes me is how easy seem the lifts for Lita. In every lift it seems she is doing nothing, and in some lifts she tosses the guy from one position to another very easy. The first time you see it, it doesn't look that impressive because it does seem that the guy weights nothing because she is not struggling at all. But then you realize that the guy should weight around 80 kg, so it's really amazing how this girl handles his weight almost like if he were a child.

Also, the girl is hot. I would say she looks better in the video than in her profile photos.

strut170222
August 18th, 2012, 01:23
I requested a custom from MWM with more challenging lifts (some listed above) with longer duration.

There is another new dancer type girl named Enigma who looks pretty hot and is about the same size as Lita and apparently does L&C with over 200 pound guys.

http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/enigma.html

l&c
August 23rd, 2012, 07:56
I was told that Lita can do lift and carry with 220 pounds man. What do you think guys?

davelifted
August 23rd, 2012, 13:14
I'm about 180: she can do me anytime :thumbup1:

Mike
August 24th, 2012, 14:12
I'm about 155 lbs, (70 kg) and 5'7" :D I can only imagine what it can do with my body. I think she lift me like nothing.
I'm interesting to meet one day Lita, She's taller than me and I think she also stronger than me. Her body is toned and her biceps are visible. Also the thighs are big and certainly bigger than mine.
If she lift like nothing man of 176 lbs, (80 kg) she can throw my body in the air.

I just bought this clip and it's very nice.

I miss the longer duration of the lifts, but I think they did that in order to show many different lifts. Although the girl is taller than the guy, she is not much more taller and anyway it's obvious than the guy is much heavier.

What amazes me is how easy seem the lifts for Lita. In every lift it seems she is doing nothing, and in some lifts she tosses the guy from one position to another very easy. The first time you see it, it doesn't look that impressive because it does seem that the guy weights nothing because she is not struggling at all. But then you realize that the guy should weight around 80 kg, so it's really amazing how this girl handles his weight almost like if he were a child.

Also, the girl is hot. I would say she looks better in the video than in her profile photos.

Nice review ramonra. How tall do you think he's the guy in the video?
I think I will buy the clip soon

strut170222
September 12th, 2012, 22:06
The Isabella L&C video is up. Pretty good lifts for her size including cradle carry curls and cradle carry squatting (not too deep).

Isabella made a brief attempt at some one legged dancer poses (perhaps attempted by my request) where she kicks one leg out to the side. With practice I'm sure she could pull some good one legged poses. Chloe from liftingfems and Krystal from liftnandcarrying are two good examples of impressive poses.

Mike
September 14th, 2012, 19:53
The Isabella L&C video is up. Pretty good lifts for her size including cradle carry curls and cradle carry squatting (not too deep).

Isabella made a brief attempt at some one legged dancer poses (perhaps attempted by my request) where she kicks one leg out to the side. With practice I'm sure she could pull some good one legged poses. Chloe from liftingfems and Krystal from liftnandcarrying are two good examples of impressive poses.

I see the preview on clip4sale site. Nice lift from her, she's toned with nice arms. She does also piggyback in the video?
I'm sure she lift my 70 kg (155 lbs) like nothing, but are we sure that the guy on the video is 85 kg? he look pretty small to me.

strut can you also post some image preview from the video, i like to buy it but the preview on clip4sale sucks a little bit :D

strut170222
September 21st, 2012, 02:26
I see the preview on clip4sale site. Nice lift from her, she's toned with nice arms. She does also piggyback in the video?
I'm sure she lift my 70 kg (155 lbs) like nothing, but are we sure that the guy on the video is 85 kg? he look pretty small to me.

strut can you also post some image preview from the video, i like to buy it but the preview on clip4sale sucks a little bit :D

I don't think the guy is really 85kg. Last time the owner said he was 176 when Lita lifted him. But Lita and Isabella make it look easy and could handle a lot more weight imo...then theres Enigma who supposedly can easily cradle carry a 220 pound guy from the ground (unaided) and walk around for a length of time. No video of her yet.

Preview vid at link

http://www.mwmuk.net/shop/

Mike
September 24th, 2012, 12:51
Thanks. Isabella is very strong she do piggyback like nothing in the video. She walk like she has nothing on her back.
I like very much her arms. They are huge for her size and muscolar. I would love to compare mine to her arms and armwrestling :D
One day I will come in mwmuk to see how she can lift my 155 lbs.

strut170222 Can you change the title of the topic? is no longer just about Lita.
Maybe you can change it in: The ladies of Model Wrestling Management

cmcwmod
September 26th, 2012, 18:09
Thanks. Isabella is very strong she do piggyback like nothing in the video. She walk like she has nothing on her back.
I like very much her arms. They are huge for her size and muscolar. I would love to compare mine to her arms and armwrestling :D
One day I will come in mwmuk to see how she can lift my 155 lbs.

strut170222 Can you change the title of the topic? is no longer just about Lita.
Maybe you can change it in: The ladies of Model Wrestling Management

Thread title changed. :)

Mike
November 18th, 2012, 18:45
I just read reviews about sessions in this club.
First, I like the girls, they are all beautiful, muscolar and strong. In the review, a customer said that she do also over the head lift (he weight 74 kg) and she also a lot into this.
Isabella is also strong too. I have her lift and carry video, she lift the guy like nothing, she smile all the time during the lift like he weight zero pounds. When she cradle the guy she curling him also like she want to do barbell biceps with him.
But, in the reviews many customers said that before you do the session, you talk to the owner with a coffee or the :confused1: Why? Is a private place or not? In the site is written: private access and private exit to the building. Why I have to talk to the owner first? about what?
The clients also said that the owner is very kind and other stuff.

I would love to do some session with Lita or Isabella, but this thing of the owner that she talk to you first, I dont like very much. Because I think she want to know what do you want from the session. But is private! and first before you have a session, you write to the owner for tell her the girl you want and the type of session. So I think is unnecessary the face to face talk.

What do you think? You have done session before in this club?

cmcwmod
November 20th, 2012, 18:36
Some months ago I had L&C sessions with Lita and Isabella. I can highly recommend the place and the girls.

The "coffee thing" is only because the owner is very friendly and fun and apparently wanted to talk to some of the more "brave" guys who visit the place. I for once just rang the doorbell and went inside. :p I did have some rather lenthy e-mail conversations first to get the sessions up and running though.

Regarding the sessions:

Lita was first. She is close to being a bit too muscular for my liking, but she does have stunning model looks and a great, bubbly personality. She carried me in every way imaginable without any trouble and even came up with some ideas herself. Just to really test her I actually stood full-weight on her stomach one time and she could handle it.

Isabella's first response when she saw me was "You're so tall." During the session she admitted that I was heavier than she expected, and that I was the heaviest guy she had ever carried. Poor girl - apparently she'd had a gruelling workout on her own before my session and had a wrestling session scheduled after my session. I'm pretty sure she woke up with sore muscles.

That said, she managed to give me piggybacks with squats and ponyrides for 3-4 minutes at a time. It was a bit hard for her, though. She was breathing heavily and at the end of the ponyrides her arms were shaking. I wasn''t unhappy though - that's just the way I like it. One time I had her on all fours and then stood on her back! This she managed to do and even crawl. The ride ended more because of my wobbly balance than her lack of strength.

She could also cradle me and give me front rides, but the size difference was a bit too much. She could only handle me for 30-40 seconds like this.

With both the girls there was a lot of good jokes and fun talk both during and in between the rides.

As said, I can highly recommend the place. However, if you're much heavier than 80 kg and like effortless rides, you should probably go with Lita rather than Isabella. If you like to see a struggle but still get long rides, Isabella is a great ridee.

Btw I'm 190 cm and 82 kg.

Mike
November 21st, 2012, 13:25
Nice review cmcwmod
I'm 70-72 kg, can Isabella lift me easily? I'm sure Lita can lift much heavier guys, so I dont ask.
The cradle of Isabella was good? She can lift you fast and high or just slow and not to hight? Sorry for the detail questions :)

I think I pick Lita for my session on mwm. I read some incredible review that she can lift man like nothing.
I am interested to see her lift and carry video on the website mwm.

cmcwmod
November 22nd, 2012, 18:27
At that weight she would be able to carry you easily. She even managed to do push ups with me sitting on her back, so she definitely has core strength.

The cradles were high enough, but as said didn't last long. Her endurance was tested to the limit by my weight.

Mike
November 22nd, 2012, 20:49
thanks for the information
i think I pick Lita for my session on mwmuk. She also do over the head lift in the session, I think the girl is very very strong if she can do that with a 74 kg person, like the review on the website said. She also tall and all muscle, so I think she can easily beat me also in mixed wrestling or armwrestling.
I hope I can meet her soon!
The review is here: http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/lita/lita-jonn-fullreview.pdf she also can do basket lift and wall lift omg.
The wall lift is when the girl pick you under the armpits and lift you against the wall?

strut170222
November 23rd, 2012, 10:17
I'd be really shocked if Lita can overhead lift a 160 pound man at 5'9 132. As super strong (my kind of girl) for her size I'd recheck that.

Mike
November 23rd, 2012, 14:15
I'd be really shocked if Lita can overhead lift a 160 pound man at 5'9 132. As super strong (my kind of girl) for her size I'd recheck that.

You think maybe is not possible? I admit that the official review from the official website is a little bit like: this is a super strong girl she can lift any man. Is seems like the owner want many clients possible. But if the review is false, I think Lita she can lift over the head a 160 lbs man for real, because is impossible to write a false review, because there a many possibility that a customer read and taste for real.
Maybe Lita lift over the head a staff member of mwmuk, and put that experience in the review.

But I hope and I think the review is true. I really want to test her. I weight 155 lbs more or less, and seeing the review and your description of the video on clip 4 sale, I think she can lift me like a puppets. I need to travel in that place :rolleyes:

strut170222
January 2nd, 2013, 21:43
MWM finally put up the hot dancer Enigma that I requested to see filmed a while back (viewed the vid couple months ago).

She has great balance for lifting (many pro dancers do) and really strong legs like Lita but the camerawork is pretty poor. The video shots are too damn close to my liking so I was disappointed. The film is on the short side and the owner didn't incorporate my ideas. So it leaves alot to be desired because I think Enigma (as well as Lita) are probably capable of pulling off impressive lifting stunts, dancer pose lifts, cradle squats, one leg touch, etc. Shame because it's also advertising their L&C session capabilities so why not show off...

BUT, if you like to see hot athletic and strong girls with natural lean muscle (VERY rare to see produced on video, I'm picky) then catch the clip on clips4sale. I always believe in supporting producers financially if you can esp ones with great talent in Top 1%ers Lita and Enigma. Maybe MWM will do another one without the clumsy camerawork.

Mike
January 4th, 2013, 12:53
I see all three videos, and all videos are pretty cool. I think all the three girl (Isabella, Lita and Enigma) are equal strong. Isabella do the cradle lift like nothing, lifting the guy into a cradle in 1 sec and do squat also.
Lita is pretty tall, she towering him without heels, I cant immagen with heels on. She do every lift like he weight zero kilos.
Enigma I think is the tallest with nice strong big fit legs. She lift the guy like nothing like Isabella and Lita.
I dont know if Lita is the strongr. In her profile she can lift 90 kg man (I think more) and Isabella and Enigma 85 kg man. But in the video Isabella is more capable and fast when she lift the guy.

Strut170222 want do you think?
cmcwmod you write that you do session with both. Are you sure Lita is the stronger?

strut170222
January 4th, 2013, 23:44
On pure strength, judging by the comments here, MWM reviews elsewhere and videos I'd rank the three girls strength wise:

1) Lita. I've said before she's probably pound for pound one of the best there is out there. Too many reviews claim she makes the lifts appear easy and she lifts over 200 pounders routinely it seems in reviews. Not many women her size can fireman lift a man while she's resting one knee on the ground. Lita has pressed light guys with her arms so she's very strong upper body wise.

2) Enigma. She might be pretty equal lower body to Lita but I give Lita the edge on upper.

3) Isabella. She did do cradle carries but she uses her balance and technique well. cmcwood's review of her compared to Lita also leads be to place her 3rd (although fatigue may have been a factor).

But all three girls are extremely strong for their size. Said many times, The perfect lifter is hot and strong as hell IMO.

All three girls should lift you with ease.

cmcwmod
January 5th, 2013, 14:15
I see all three videos, and all videos are pretty cool. I think all the three girl (Isabella, Lita and Enigma) are equal strong. Isabella do the cradle lift like nothing, lifting the guy into a cradle in 1 sec and do squat also.
Lita is pretty tall, she towering him without heels, I cant immagen with heels on. She do every lift like he weight zero kilos.
Enigma I think is the tallest with nice strong big fit legs. She lift the guy like nothing like Isabella and Lita.
I dont know if Lita is the strongr. In her profile she can lift 90 kg man (I think more) and Isabella and Enigma 85 kg man. But in the video Isabella is more capable and fast when she lift the guy.

Strut170222 want do you think?
cmcwmod you write that you do session with both. Are you sure Lita is the stronger?

No doubt about it: Lita is significantly stronger than Isabella.

Also, strut is right. All the girls are very strong for their size.

Mike
January 20th, 2013, 16:17
Thank again guys.
I'm a little careful to pick the right girl for a session in mwmuk. I like a lot these three girl. I also like very much muscle on girl. I love muscle arms with nice big bicep on a normal average girl.
All three girl seems muscolar. But who has the biggest arm? I know is a silly question, but for my session in the future in this agency, I want to choose the right girl carefully.
Lita is the strongest with nice fit body. Enigma is the tallest with nice strong legs. Isabella seems have more muscle and seems bigger. Or is it just my feeling?

cmcwmod
February 2nd, 2013, 16:38
Lita is definitely more muscular than Isabella. Isabella herself also said this. ;)

strut170222
February 3rd, 2013, 05:55
Generally there isn't necessarily a correlation between the arm size (or leg) and a girls strength. But Lita seems to win in both departments among the 3.

Mike
February 3rd, 2013, 17:06
Generally there isn't necessarily a correlation between the arm size (or leg) and a girls strength. But Lita seems to win in both departments among the 3.

Yes, you are right, there isn't necessarily a correlation between the arm size and a girls strenght, but I like like both Lita and Isabella since I will only do one sessionso at mwmuk I choose the best girl for me so I ask also the size. I like tall and muscolar and if Lita had bigger arms even better :p

themasterkavar
March 4th, 2013, 01:05
I debated between the Isabella and Enigma lift and carry videos. I decided on Isabella.

First off, I think she's one of the best l&c girls I've ever seen. Beautiful girl with a British accent. One of the best shoulder rides I've seen in a while; straight off the ground, long duration, several deep squats, and a pair of one leg balances (albeit brief ones). Some great cradles. Oddly enough, she struggled with the legpress lifts at the end, but that was clearly a balance issue.

The camerawork is questionable, though. The shoulder ride lasted about two minutes, and you never once saw all of Isabella and the guy. The cameraman needs to stand back at least some of the time. On the other hand, the constant shuffling around of the camera did set it apart from other producer videos.

Overall, I'd recommend their videos after what I saw from Isabella. I imagine that Lita, Enigma, and Inferno videos are excellent lifters as well.

Chokeboy
April 3rd, 2013, 19:21
Hi guys,

I recently had a chat with Camuran at MWM and it seems there are some new Lift & Carry videos on the way starring Trinity, Samurai and Minxy Li.

So who do you think will be the best out of these girls? Having had a session with Samurai she is a lot muscular in real life compared to her profile photos and extremely strong, therefore my money is on her to be better than the other two girls at Lift & Carry

ramonra
April 13th, 2013, 04:56
Can you tell us about this session with Samurai in the sessions' thread?
How it was? What's your weight? Which lifts could she do? For how long could she carry you? Does she look as sexy in real life as her pictures?
You say she is more muscular, does that mean she is very muscular now? Like Lita for example? more so? less so?

Thanks!

Mike
April 14th, 2013, 16:09
Yes Chokeboy can you tell us more about the session with Samurai?

themasterkavar
April 16th, 2013, 03:23
Samurai's lift and carry video has been recently uploaded. Haven't downloaded it so no review. One sample pic provided on the website:

http://t.imgbox.com/adzxcL96.jpg (http://imgbox.com/adzxcL96)

biggerpapi
April 18th, 2013, 17:15
Samurai's lift and carry video has been recently uploaded. Haven't downloaded it so no review. One sample pic provided on the website:

http://t.imgbox.com/adzxcL96.jpg (http://imgbox.com/adzxcL96)

I just purchased this clip. Easily one of the best lift and carry clips ive seen given her size. She lifts a man almost twice as big as her(not the one in the image). Im about 205-210 and I think this little girl could lift me easily based on this video. Amazing!

ramonra
April 18th, 2013, 19:28
Nice! How long are the lifts performed? Which kind of lifts? Squats?

Thanks ;)

themasterkavar
April 18th, 2013, 21:36
I just purchased this clip. Easily one of the best lift and carry clips ive seen given her size. She lifts a man almost twice as big as her(not the one in the image). Im about 205-210 and I think this little girl could lift me easily based on this video. Amazing!

The guy in the pic isn't the one she lifts in the video? Or are there two guys?

ramonra
April 18th, 2013, 21:56
If you click on the video preview you can see that she's actually carrying a bigger guy.

biggerpapi
April 19th, 2013, 00:44
Yea she lifts two different guys. The bigger one she lifts piggyback, OTS, and fireman(amazing to see the size difference before the lift). The guy in the pic she lifts on her shoulders and cradle.

biggerpapi
April 19th, 2013, 00:46
Nice! How long are the lifts performed? Which kind of lifts? Squats?

Thanks ;)

Oh my god she does everything! She does deep squats with each lift and stands on one leg with each lift. I really dont know how she does it with the bigger guy. And each lift lasts for quite awhile, at least 2-3 min each.

strut170222
April 19th, 2013, 23:08
is most of the camerawork by the owner shot from a head-toe like the photo? Or did she make the same mistake (imo) of zooming the camera too close on the lifts? What part of the 3 are most of the lifts?

biggerpapi
April 20th, 2013, 02:18
I understand I cant post the video here but am I able to take some screenshots of the video and post them to give you guys an idea of the lifts?

Chokeboy
April 20th, 2013, 07:13
Experienced a fantastically enjoyable lift & carry session with Samurai & she made all the various lifts seem so easy ! Despite her size, her sheer power to weight ratio was tested with my 90kg & when giving me the first piggyback she commented that I felt light which impressed me ! Samurai's lovely character & super personality is a credit to her & MWM - I can't wait to book another session !

Chokeboy
April 20th, 2013, 15:22
I've just seen the video of Samurai she's so impressive lifting the big guy with such ease and grace. I tried to insert some images from the video it won't work, I can assure you there is lots of head-to-toe views.

With every lift she does a circuit 4/5 times around the room, then circles into the middle to complete a number of squats she does this every time with every lift without stoping once. Wow she is strong!

The quality of the video is nothing like the owner has put out there before, IMHO I think she has got a professional in to film and edit as the whole video is well thought out and impressively executed. :thumbup2:

tragmich
April 20th, 2013, 15:43
I understand I cant post the video here but am I able to take some screenshots of the video and post them to give you guys an idea of the lifts?
A few (2 or 3) screenshots can be posted.

ukhondacrx
May 13th, 2013, 22:37
I'm having and L&C session with Samurai on Thu - lucky me :).

themasterkavar
May 14th, 2013, 00:19

Very lucky indeed. Have fun.

Mike
May 14th, 2013, 15:34
Enigma and Lita are no longer on MWMUK model list page. Anyone know why? :(

themasterkavar
May 17th, 2013, 00:03

How'd it go?

ukhondacrx
May 17th, 2013, 22:32
Really good. Sam said she had a bit of twinge in her neck and wasn't 100% but was ok to do virtually all the stuff I wanted to do. She looks a bit different now from the pics on the MWM website - a bit more muscle upper body but her legs are something else.

At first sight I wasn't entirely convinced Sam could do my favourite lifts (on shoulders) but I was assured by Camuran that she could. And Sam did - fair to say she didn't find it easy - and managed 3 x shoulder rides (Sam couldn't quite manage a fourth). I think I was right at the top of her weight limit.

Very nice personality. Not a clock watcher. I'd recommend her.

piggybackrides
September 26th, 2015, 17:18
Really good. Sam said she had a bit of twinge in her neck and wasn't 100% but was ok to do virtually all the stuff I wanted to do. She looks a bit different now from the pics on the MWM website - a bit more muscle upper body but her legs are something else.

At first sight I wasn't entirely convinced Sam could do my favourite lifts (on shoulders) but I was assured by Camuran that she could. And Sam did - fair to say she didn't find it easy - and managed 3 x shoulder rides (Sam couldn't quite manage a fourth). I think I was right at the top of her weight limit.

Very nice personality. Not a clock watcher. I'd recommend her.

Just to confirm you're talking about samurai and not samantha, right? And what is your weight anyways. I can't seem to find their maximum weight restrictions on the website.

ukhondacrx
October 13th, 2022, 21:35
Has anyone had a lift and carry session with any of the MWM Wrestling girls lately?