Check it out.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/57213

Ludwigguy74
September 17th, 2012, 02:29
I just found out that the Vamp Freyja movies have a store at clips4sale

Cant wait til Zoro 013 gets uploaded.

Check it out.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/57213

So far they've posted only 2 clips from zoro-13. The lastest ends just before the Throatlift begins. How long will it be before they post that scene. It's ridiculous how they're posting the clips.

adon
October 31st, 2012, 08:44
I wrote a letter to them, asking to focus more on materials like lift&carry, lap sitting, pony girl and F/M face sitting. The Japanese studios have a great stuff, but in my opinion, they need some directions. I like more lift and carry in loving, gentle way. And less domination and beatings.

katush1
October 31st, 2012, 11:16
I wrote a letter to them, asking to focus more on materials like lift&carry, lap sitting, pony girl and F/M face sitting. The Japanese studios have a great stuff, but in my opinion, they need some directions. I like more lift and carry in loving, gentle way. And less domination and beatings.

Thanks for writing that letter; it's just my opinion, but I really find it horrible to portray violence in such videos. I understand many people feel a sexual aspect in such violent videos, but I think it contributes to an overall un-empathetic world society.

winniethebeer
November 1st, 2012, 00:52

Did you write to them in japanese? Many yrs ago i wrote to the site that did the Bunny Glamazon video lifting the small japanese guy. I wrote in english and got no reply.

I also saw the website of a japanese amazon who did videos with this company and it said on her site that she will only reply to emails written in japanese.

adon
November 1st, 2012, 08:29
Did you write to them in japanese?...

I wrote in English. There is an e-mail adress in "powerful women japan" studio