PDA

View Full Version : Question

Daniel
September 11th, 2012, 10:36
I have one link. which deals with the technical aspects of the forum and is intended for administrators and not for public viewing. But this link is in Russian, it can be translated into English by Google Translate. Question --- how to pass?

greybeezer
September 18th, 2012, 21:18
I answered this in the other thread as well because I read it first but here you go.

You can post it in the help desk, only admins and the original thread poster can read it there. If you have trouble finding it there is a link to the help desk in the contact us link at the bottom of every page.

Daniel
September 18th, 2012, 22:17
I sent in a help desk.

lionman
September 26th, 2012, 12:28
Can somebody explain me the easier way (without becoming a member of the downloading site) to copy Youtube clips on my desk. I used Zamzar for a few years but it is not allowed any more. :(

saschas
September 26th, 2012, 16:47
if you download real1player, you will be able to download every clips or use tube catcher

TheWolfe
September 26th, 2012, 20:03
Can somebody explain me the easier way (without becoming a member of the downloading site) to copy Youtube clips on my desk. I used Zamzar for a few years but it is not allowed any more. :(

I use Firefox and have used several browser extensions that download flash video. That works for YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, clips4sale, X Videos, etc. The extensions are available for free right in Firefox. Just search the extensions for "download flash video."

I run a Linux OS now, which can play .flv videos natively but when I used Windows I used a free program called Super that could convert formats. It was also handy to be able to download .flv videos of music from YouTube, then use Super to convert them to .mp3 for listening on an mp3 player or burning to an audio disc.

dendrin
September 26th, 2012, 23:02

Savetube works well just copy and paste the link and click the vid button.
http://savetube.com/
It saves them in .flv or .mp4 formats which most players can handle nowadays.

If you want a standalone program that can also convert them to .wmv, like I use, try Replay Media Catcher.

lionman
September 27th, 2012, 23:47

If you want a standalone program that can also convert them to .wmv, like I use, try Replay Media Catcher.

Thanks, Dendrin, but it didn't work. I've copy a Youtube link and pressed the vid button, the page has disappeared a few second and then came back with nothing more. Do you think I should install Java as mentionned? Or perhaps it is because I use a Mac...

lionman
September 28th, 2012, 18:19

I've tried with a PC today, and it works. Thanks for your help.

lionman
September 28th, 2012, 18:20
Saschas and The Wolfe, thank you for your help too.