PDA

View Full Version : Sadistic/forced lift and carry

Edgarfriendly
December 3rd, 2012, 12:48
First of all i love this forum and i'm great full to be part of it.
But I'm surprised, maybe even a little disappointed to see so little Sadistic forced lift and carry related content.
About 90% from what i have yet seen on this forum is about big strong women lifting smaller women/men with not that much difficulty (or at least they don't act like its difficult).
I don't think i'm the only one that likes too see a girl struggle a little under the weight, although i can imagine its a little harder to get girls to carry really heavy people...

I'm currently working on a 3d comic about 2 slim young gymnasts that are forced to carry their trainer in close to impossible ways making them really struggle and even end up getting hurt a little 8).
But now i'm wondering about the interest in this kind of content.

tragmich
December 3rd, 2012, 16:15
I don't think i'm the only one that likes too see a girl struggle a little under the weight
My guess would be that most of our members like this kind of lifting. Would not call it sadistic though.

Edgarfriendly
December 3rd, 2012, 17:17
My guess would be that most of our members like this kind of lifting. Would not call it sadistic though.

Well maybe i'm a bit to cautious here..
I mean seeing a girl tremble under the weight and even collapse.
Forced to get back up again and collapse again and again.
Or try to lift a rider in an impossible way like on her bare hands or neck/head/feet and being able to see that it hurts.
Or getting a girl to suck a guy while holding him up somehow and being forced to carry him until he cums, and the girl starts yelling the he needs to hurry...
That kind of sadism ;) .

cmcwmod
December 4th, 2012, 15:33
The L&C community is full of small subgenres, but there's definitely a niche for what I prefer to call "domination" rather than sadism.

My favourite rides have been from much smaller girls who really struggled to carry me. Some of them even collapsed while carrying me.

Many years as an active member of the L&C community has taught me that a majority of guys prefer being dominated by a girl or at least that it's easy for her to do the carrying.

However, you can also find stories, pictures and videos from people who prefer to see the girl struggle and have a hard time, so there's no doubt there would be interest in what you're doing.

darky
December 7th, 2012, 23:10
Edit:
On-topic, sounds very intresting!
I am also one of the people who likes when a girl struggles carrying someone.

if anyone still has those kind of videos somewhere on their Hard drive, and they aren't copyrighted I'd love to see them.

Also feel free to post some links if anyone has them!

Mark G
December 17th, 2012, 12:09
I much prefer it when a girl finds it easy.

mrkhan_amexx
January 5th, 2013, 07:58
First of all i love this forum and i'm great full to be part of it.
But I'm surprised, maybe even a little disappointed to see so little Sadistic forced lift and carry related content.
About 90% from what i have yet seen on this forum is about big strong women lifting smaller women/men with not that much difficulty (or at least they don't act like its difficult).
I don't think i'm the only one that likes too see a girl struggle a little under the weight, although i can imagine its a little harder to get girls to carry really heavy people...

I'm currently working on a 3d comic about 2 slim young gymnasts that are forced to carry their trainer in close to impossible ways making them really struggle and even end up getting hurt a little 8).
But now i'm wondering about the interest in this kind of content.
in my case its totally different i love when a slim girl esaly lifts heavy men oo women,specially women :w00t:

tallgirlfan
January 6th, 2013, 08:59
I much prefer it when a girl finds it easy.

I really like tall(5'11" 182cm) feminine women, lifting men : ) but there are plenty of posts what you could call dominating lifts. I think just maybe last year, someone posted a really awesome dominating donkey lift ,in the video section :)

Storm
January 19th, 2013, 23:52
I was going to post and then realised what was actually meant. Thought it was going to be men being forcibly picked up against their will by women.
Ah well................I'll go and find somewhere else to annoy people............

phoneman
January 20th, 2013, 22:32
I was going to post and then realised what was actually meant. Thought it was going to be men being forcibly picked up against their will by women.
Ah well................I'll go and find somewhere else to annoy people............

Storn, that is the subject of this forum, or women being forcibly picked up by other women. Men picking up women is really a subject that is not within our ambit.

Your thoughts about this were correct.

Oh, and you are more than welcome to annoy us any time that you want. The more often the better.:D:thumbup1:

pokerstick
January 22nd, 2013, 15:46
Trust me, i'm aaalll about the big ladies getting lifted up by skinny people, i don't like the liftee to be forceful.
What i like best is say a chubby woman is stood there talking to someone or minding her own business, then a skinny girl creeps up behind her, picks her up and takes the big girl off her feet, i like that a lot! :thumbup2:

I think my preferences are in the minority though... :hmm:

Storm
January 23rd, 2013, 01:08
Loving the phone man!!
I hadnt considered the effort side of it though - AND also something never mentioned to me during sessions either....................or when I have run off across the gym with someone.
However............it was the point the original poster made, that he enjoyed seeing women strain while being pushed to their limits.
Although it made me "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" initially, and thats purely because I consider it fun and every lc session I have ever done made me laugh all the way through, I hadnt actually thought about the titilation value of being under someone that is having to push themselves to lift the liftee.
I think possibly, maybe most of the sessions the main thing was to make it look as easy as possible (even when buckling at the knees) as that was the main emphasis.
However - this does give me something else to think about and another consideration as I really hadnt thought about it like that before.
Anyway - I will stop rambling........................seem to be thinking out loud but it is 01.08 hours.

Storm
March 11th, 2013, 23:33
Did I kill another thread?!

tjw1971
March 18th, 2013, 22:33
The thing is, from my point of view, EITHER can be great though.

If you're a big, strong girl and can make a lift and carry of a big guy look like nothing - cool!

The opposite can be interesting too.... I can't say I'd want to see the woman actually injured, as I'm not really into that. But probably something more like this black guy I used to know who had a tiny Asian girlfriend. (He weighed somewhere around 250-260 and she couldn't have weighed over 110.) He used to randomly jump up on her back and make her carry him. He never warned her first... He'd just hop on.

Every time, her legs would start to buckle at first, since she wasn't expecting it, but she'd grunt and straighten back up and carry him obediently. I never saw her go TOO far with him at one time, but she'd carry him down a hallway or across a street... that sort of thing. I didn't really catch on right away that it was probably a domination/submission type of play for them. But that makes complete sense.

Mettalican5000
March 19th, 2013, 05:38

Actually I'm ONLY interested in L and C, that involves a woman picking up another woman against her will.

Wish there would be more of those. I hate it when the liftee enjoys it and they laugh etc and smile, and I hate corniness.

I also hate male involvement of any kind (unless its me in real life)

But that's just me.

Actually my fav scenarios are something along the lines of one woman overpowering and weakening another one (who puts up a good fight for a while) and then as the overpowered woman becomes weaker to the point that shes so tired she can't do anything (but she remains conscious) The dominating woman lifts her up (preferably cradle)

That's what I love. Wish there were more of it, other than the custom clips I order. (some of you may have purchased in the past)

ownsville
June 2nd, 2013, 01:01
Glad someone raised this before anxiety got the better of me.

I enjoy L&C more the harder the lift is - not technically, but physically. For me its a strength thing, but that said, I'm not really into muscle worship. It's one thing for a hot girl to pick up someone bigger than her, but another for a hot, trained/athletic girl to be put to the test.

An athlete would have no problem hauling me around. Which would be great for a while, but I'd always be wondering about her limits.

I am a picky, picky man :hmm: Probably for the best that I remain single.

The test thing is a big part of it for me. I think thats why I like multiple carries and odd positions.

I kind of dig the sadism thing but I'm not really the kind to go out and hurt people. I'm more of a mad scientist than a torturer.

I remember there was a wave of Brazilian L&C videos over youtube where it seemed like the girls were being forced to carry other women around. Might be of interest to the OP if he hasn't already found them?

amazite
June 6th, 2013, 02:13
Actually I'm ONLY interested in L and C, that involves a woman picking up another woman against her will.

Wish there would be more of those. I hate it when the liftee enjoys it and they laugh etc and smile, and I hate corniness.

I also hate male involvement of any kind (unless its me in real life)

But that's just me.

Actually my fav scenarios are something along the lines of one woman overpowering and weakening another one (who puts up a good fight for a while) and then as the overpowered woman becomes weaker to the point that shes so tired she can't do anything (but she remains conscious) The dominating woman lifts her up (preferably cradle)

That's what I love. Wish there were more of it, other than the custom clips I order. (some of you may have purchased in the past)

I just noticed your post. I read a newspaper story that fell along the lines of your L&C tastes. A female college athlete worked as a security guard at a store. She played basketball for a community college and she was in the army. She was about 6'1 or 6'2 and solidly built. She got in a fight with a big male gang-banger and got the best of him during her stint as a security guard. That gives you an idea of her capabilities. One day, she saw two teen girls shoplifting some items. They ran out of the store when they saw that she saw them. She just nonchalantly walked out after them. One girl ran into a car and voluntarily turned herself into the authorities after that (iirc). The other girl ran across the parking lot. When the guard caught up with her (after the girl's long head start), the girl flopped to the ground, on her back, and cried hysterically. She refused to move. The guard simply pulled the girl to her feet, threw her over her shoulder and carried her all the way back to the store. There was no mention of a struggle. I assume the girl was resigned to her embarrassing L&C fate. I don't know what happened after that.

kuldeep
November 6th, 2019, 06:47
yeah, that would be really interesting. Also, only it can show the real strength of that women who indulge in lift and carry. Most of the clips we have seen, man is willing to be lifted and aids that women by jumping over women.

uplifting42
November 6th, 2019, 12:45
Did I kill another thread?!

It's alive!

This is also my favourite type of lift. I like to see the lifter struggle and strain.

furrypants
November 6th, 2019, 21:11
Storm hasn?t been active here for about 6 years. A shame, she seemed like a really nice lady and one of the few on this thread.

lostsar2
November 6th, 2019, 22:48
I love the forced lift, seeing feet kicking and dangling is my favorite.

pula99
November 7th, 2019, 08:05
Well I also love to see or being carried by small/tall womans in heels 8) , to see them struggle , how their sexy feet in heels trying to keep my weight up !!!:tt1: