PDA

View Full Version : Creepy guy harassing women on instagram

winniethebeer
May 30th, 2013, 05:33
There is a guy screenname mig8ka2 who harasses women on instagram daily on the shoulder rides pictures. He posts pervy comments on their lift and carry pics and many remove the pic or make their whole profile private.

He is ruining it for the rest of us like the youtube guys who comment on lift and carry videos.

TheWolfe
June 1st, 2013, 06:21
What can we do? Hopefully the karma train will pull into his station to deliver a big load of tragedy.

winniethebeer
June 1st, 2013, 07:10
I hope mods find out who he is here. I am finding less and less pics on instagram because of his comments which causes women to remove the pics. He is prolific posting multiple times a day and with over 1000 women on his "following" list.

aloknath
June 1st, 2013, 08:12
I am so sick of these guys. I can't imagine what they think they will achieve with these comments. Only someone with a 10 year old's IQ could ever expect that women will grant their sub-literate requests.

TheWolfe
June 1st, 2013, 13:41
I don't know how mods could find him here but I'm sure he's here. Hopefully he's intelligent enough to get the message from this thread.

He had well over 3000 on his follow list and nearly 300 followers (people follow back) even though there's not a single pic posted on his profile. There is an obviously fake profile pic, though, that depicts the account as female.

That's an accurate description of 99% of spam accounts on Instagram. How about we report him for spam?

ownsville
June 2nd, 2013, 00:14
People like that are weird. I don't understand what it is that makes some people spill their sick minds out just because someone gave them a comment box.

It's hard enough to come to terms with having a weird fetish, without some fools making it even weirder.

loyd_carr
June 2nd, 2013, 20:34
Yeah,

I ran into some "ricardo" leaving those comments like
"Hey your pretty strong lol. i would like to know if u could lift me lol.
im 5"6 and 140 lbs. can u lift me? lol.

So ricardo, if your reading this please rest assure that for every chick u get a good reply from (mostly 12 y.o's) theres 15 other girls you creep out for the rest of us and yourself.

Although personally i would be suprised if a member of us would do it since we have too much LC here for some1 to mess with kids (coz they'r the target of such dumb comments, an adult would smell that trick from miles..) which leaves us probably with a member who resents the age limitation..

Bottom line, there is non.

Chaza
June 2nd, 2013, 21:56
Does anyone remember mot238. And the wizard of Hamilton (the guy who said he would like to "fart on peoples back"

Lots of people who have fetishes have sick minds and it ruins everything for us the people who enjoy things but actually have a respect for women.

Part of me thinks these people (I shall refer to them now as idiots) should get named and blamed. I know that's not the way the system works as we actually respect there privacy (even though they don't respect anyone else's), but what I am trying to say is that I completly agree others here. It is almost sickening, please stop harassing others if you read this

greybeezer
June 2nd, 2013, 23:06
Does anyone remember mot238. And the wizard of Hamilton (the guy who said he would like to "fart on peoples back"

Lots of people who have fetishes have sick minds and it ruins everything for us the people who enjoy things but actually have a respect for women.

Part of me thinks these people (I shall refer to them now as idiots) should get named and blamed. I know that's not the way the system works as we actually respect there privacy (even though they don't respect anyone else's), but what I am trying to say is that I completly agree others here. It is almost sickening, please stop harassing others if you read this

I outed mot238 last year, I suspect this mig8ka2 might be mot he has the same style of message and is following similar types of people. I have a feeling this mig8ka2 may be a member her because the comments seemed to have stopped after this thread was started, I will do my best to track him down and kick him off the forum.

strut170222
June 3rd, 2013, 04:16
Another remedy might be to move all instagram links to VIP only. Assuming that IP addresses can't be tracked, this can prevent somebody like a Mot signing up with another dummy account and viewing the links. It may also encourage more non contributors to post content.

The casualty will be for those with no VIP status, but the latter is a more dire issue imo.

winniethebeer
June 3rd, 2013, 06:11
mig8ka2 posts comments under lift and carry pics of all ages including girls who look much younger than high school and i am surprised he hasnt been reported on instagram. I guess people just take their profile private instead of taking the time to report a user.

I found this link and i think its him:

http://bdsmpeople.ru/albums/mig8ka2/

he has a "borat english" so im guessing it is this guy from Russia.

dendrin
June 4th, 2013, 04:59
Another remedy might be to move all instagram links to VIP only. Assuming that IP addresses can't be tracked, this can prevent somebody like a Mot signing up with another dummy account and viewing the links. It may also encourage more non contributors to post content.

The casualty will be for those with no VIP status, but the latter is a more dire issue imo.

Most instagram pics are saved and uploaded to imagebam here, so they aren't finding them through our forum.

themasterkavar
June 4th, 2013, 06:21
For me, L&C is less a fetish and more an amusing side interest. When I see the women who post pictures or videos getting harassed and feeling awkward, it takes out all of the fun for me. In my opinion, our interest in a picture or video is not worth the harassment a girl gets from the mots and migs of the world.

I wish you luck in tracking him down, greybreezer.

Storm
July 22nd, 2013, 01:05
Wouldnt worry - its probably my ex-husband!