PDA

View Full Version : friends corner

rickishi
April 28th, 2009, 13:54
Though we have a common interest in lift and carry, it also brings us an opportunity to come closer as friends and share thoughts, L&C fans as i know in general are emotional too.

Everyone has his own life, problems, dilemmas and personal thoughts. I like to use this thread to interact, help, suggest and take suggestions too from all friends here

so you want to speak out something from heart ? then type it down here...

Vodevil
April 28th, 2009, 14:29
I personally consider my enthusiasm towards l & c kind of a secret. I don?t wanna be a friend to any member of this forum. That?s why I?m not giving my contact details.

rickishi
April 28th, 2009, 17:13
there is no need to give out personal details, I dont prefer to give mine nor expect others to give the same , everything will be on an anonymous basis :D

Vodevil
April 28th, 2009, 17:50
Ok...here is the little summary of my life from the last 8 months:

- I?ve lost both of my cats. The female was put in a sleep due to her overweight and heart problems. The male commit a suicide by running to a very busy motorway nearby my home.

- I was evicted from my house over a month ago and ever since that day (26.3.2009) I?ve been homeless.

- my whole CV and also my very private papers (exams + every school reports since the day 1, papers concerning my physical and also my mental health, everything!!) why thrown away by my ex-landlord

- I?ve lost my will to live and I have started to really hate human kind

+ the police has apparantly started the interrogate my ex-landlord

Nateliftee
April 28th, 2009, 23:34

- I?ve lost both of my cats. The female was put in a sleep due to her overweight and heart problems. The male commit a suicide by running to a very busy motorway nearby my home.

- I was evicted from my house over a month ago and ever since that day (26.3.2009) I?ve been homeless.

- my whole CV and also my very private papers (exams + every school reports since the day 1, papers concerning my physical and also my mental health, everything!!) why thrown away by my ex-landlord

If there is any theme or idea that you have for a 2 minute Chloe Creations clip let me know including who stars in it. I will dedicate the next one just for you Vodevil. (Alwahla in the first forum - the true first L&C forum member;)) I remember that you have had a rough life. Much rougher than mine. Just hang on Vodevil ok?:(

rickishi
April 29th, 2009, 02:02

gosh ....if it is true , then where are you staying now ?:ohmy:

Leobor
May 7th, 2009, 18:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9xx5Ri278

rickishi
May 9th, 2009, 01:56
thanks Leober , that was quite inspiring :)

Leobor
May 9th, 2009, 02:24
thanks Leober , that was quite inspiring :)

I had my hard times too and one of the rare things which cept me sane was music from "Top Gun" and "Rocky" movies. There are also few songs in my domestical language you wouldnt understand :D.

rickishi
May 10th, 2009, 06:14
dude Vodevil ....... you still there ?

filmguy
May 31st, 2009, 06:26
I had my hard times too and one of the rare things which cept me sane was music from "Top Gun" and "Rocky" movies. There are also few songs in my domestical language you wouldnt understand :D.

The music from Rocky is my gym music, you cannot have a beating heart and not get pumped up by that.

Also when I'm depressed I watch Rocky IV. If Rocky can single handily end communism by having a boxing match in Russia on Christmas for free, I can get over whatever's bothering me.

rickishi
May 31st, 2009, 16:02
I am one of those dimwits who end up pulling their hair just by reading one paragraph, so much of words and I started seeing stars :blink:

but anyways I had a little battle with my dumb mind myself and was able to go through it , and believe me it was really worth that effort !!!!

it was a very interesting post dude , quite inspiring !

by the way you are one of the oldest people I know into L&C, If I am right

Leobor
May 31st, 2009, 22:41
The music from Rocky is my gym music, you cannot have a beating heart and not get pumped up by that.

Also when I'm depressed I watch Rocky IV. If Rocky can single handily end communism by having a boxing match in Russia on Christmas for free, I can get over whatever's bothering me.

Dolph Lungren was a though Russian ;).

samby_01
June 1st, 2009, 13:32
I am one of those dimwits who end up pulling their hair just by reading one paragraph, so much of words and I started seeing stars :blink:

but anyways I had a little battle with my dumb mind myself and was able to go through it , and believe me it was really worth that effort !!!!

it was a very interesting post dude , quite inspiring !

by the way you are one of the oldest people I know into L&C, If I am right

If your talking about me dude.. I am just 21.. soon to be captain..not a aging general LOL.. I'd like to be one though.. :D

samby_01
June 1st, 2009, 13:34

Same pinch !

rickishi
June 5th, 2009, 16:18
If your talking about me dude.. I am just 21.. soon to be captain..not a aging general LOL.. I'd like to be one though.. :D

aye aye sir !!!!

you have any hot babes in army ?

samby_01
June 9th, 2009, 21:14
Yeah lots of em when we go for courses in the navy.... not much in myown turf(army), combat arms dnt allow girls in india..Ur an indian right ?

rickishi
June 10th, 2009, 13:02
Yeah lots of em when we go for courses in the navy.... not much in myown turf(army), combat arms dnt allow girls in india..Ur an indian right ?

of course dude . who else would be desperately looking for girls other than we Indians

phoneman
June 11th, 2009, 01:07

That is very impressive. Almost a captain at 21. Good for you.:thumbup1:

samby_01
June 26th, 2009, 17:39
That is very impressive. Almost a captain at 21. Good for you.:thumbup1:

Thank you Sir,

AND, almost no more... The big day was 15th..:D 3 stars on my shoulder are worth more than a million in the sky...and so the saying goes..;)