PDA

View Full Version : Why this happens ?

rickishi
May 18th, 2009, 14:21
I have a hot co-worker at work place ,she is half an inch taller than me and bigger too :D and so for obvious reasons I am into her

Usually I flirt with her by touching or playing with her hair while she is seated ,but today I started ransacking her workplace for fun when she was not in her place. when she saw that from a distance she came menacingly towards me, she came very close towering on me (she was on heels) and forcefully held my palms tightly and with a dominating tone asked me "how dare you ? "

friends at that moment I went weak on my knees and I guess my facial expresion changed too ,I was really dumbfoundedand my heartbeat went fast. Does this happen with all ?

Nateliftee
May 18th, 2009, 16:36
I have a hot co-worker at work place ,she is half an inch taller than me and bigger too :D and so for obvious reasons I am into her

Usually I flirt with her by touching or playing with her hair while she is seated ,but today I started ransacking her workplace for fun when she was not in her place. when she saw that from a distance she came menacingly towards me, she came very close towering on me (she was on heels) and forcefully held my palms tightly and with a dominating tone asked me "how dare you ? "

friends at that moment I went weak on my knees and I guess my facial expresion changed too ,I was really dumbfoundedand my heartbeat went fast. Does this happen with all ?

Interesting...it seems like she showed a side of her that you did not expect to see. Maybe she acted too angry about you ransacking her workplace that she made you feel scared. I don't know though.:hmm:

rickishi
May 18th, 2009, 16:49
It was not fear dude ,I was really turned on , I felt very good and still enjoy remembering that moment :tt1: , her tone was both playfull and dominating , I guess she pressed the right fantasy button in me making me weak

agentdowell
May 18th, 2009, 21:18
Why were you looking through her stuff?

Nateliftee
May 19th, 2009, 00:54
It was not fear dude ,I was really turned on , I felt very good and still enjoy remembering that moment :tt1: , her tone was both playfull and dominating , I guess she pressed the right fantasy button in me making me weak

I could understand that feeling. I had a crush on this one girl at work and I enjoyed it when she said that she was going to beat me up (because I teased her in some way) and she would have her fists ready.;) She was like just 100 pounds and 5'1 I would say. It's too bad that I don't work in the daytime with her anymore.:( (I work nights now) I guess what threw me off was you saying that your expression changed. I have also always been the type to tease the pretty girls to see what they would do. Most of the time I was chased.;)

rickishi
May 19th, 2009, 12:11
Why were you looking through her stuff ?

I did that deliberately so that she could see from a distance I was upto something :)

rickishi
May 19th, 2009, 12:13
I could understand that feeling. I had a crush on this one girl at work and I enjoyed it when she said that she was going to beat me up (because I teased her in some way) and she would have her fists ready.;) She was like just 100 pounds and 5'1 I would say. It's too bad that I don't work in the daytime with her anymore.:( (I work nights now) I guess what threw me off was you saying that your expression changed. I have also always been the type to tease the pretty girls to see what they would do. Most of the time I was chased.;)

he he , true , I am of the same type feeling like playing pranks on all pretty girls , but this girl used to satisfy me visually with her assets, so I actually befriended her

Leobor
May 19th, 2009, 15:45
he he , true , I am of the same type feeling like playing pranks on all pretty girls , but this girl used to satisfy me visually with her assets, so I actually befriended her

If I were you I would be straight with her. You know: "See, I act like an idiot with you because I like you very much. I am sorry for that. Now - would you like to join me on coffee later?".

rickishi
May 19th, 2009, 17:00
If I were you I would be straight with her. You know: "See, I act like an idiot with you because I like you very much. I am sorry for that. Now - would you like to join me on coffee later?".

It is not that easy dude , girls here are grade 1 hypocrite bitches, unless you are a real hunk or with a fat wallet they will not even care to know you exist. frankly these shallow selfish bitches are not even worthy of friendship

this girl is no different from the nasty bitches I have come across in life , but I just keep meeting her only to scan her curves. she shows her stinking attitude every time I meet her, but I don't care coz my needs are met :D

oh boy she awakens the animal in me !

Leobor
May 19th, 2009, 17:49
It is not that easy dude , girls here are grade 1 hypocrite bitches, unless you are a real hunk or with a fat wallet they will not even care to know you exist.

Are you sure you are not from Serbia?:D

Thing is - it came that kind of time and all the people in the world start to look the same. But anyway - just do it ("Nike" gaved me permission to use that phrase in this speciffic topic:D).

Nateliftee
May 20th, 2009, 00:52
Are you sure you are not from Serbia?:D

Thing is - it came that kind of time and all the people in the world start to look the same. But anyway - just do it ("Nike" gaved me permission to use that phrase in this speciffic topic:D).

I'm certainly hoping he is not talking about our American girls.:scared: Even the girl I had a crush on wanted to give me a hug to welcome me back to work. (as I took a temporary retirement - big mistake as the people who have known me all the way back also know me as a guy who has had his share of temper tantrums here on previous forums:rolleyes: I was just miserable not working) I couldn't hug her as I was too shy.:blushing:

Leobor
May 20th, 2009, 07:36
Well, you two have the same problem (and I know that cos I was like you myself) - the thing is - just do it. Dont have to be shy, or think something about the girl before you get to really know her. Just do it.

rickishi
May 20th, 2009, 16:31
Well, you two have the same problem (and I know that cos I was like you myself) - the thing is - just do it. Dont have to be shy, or think something about the girl before you get to really know her. Just do it.

what you have said is true dude , but not this girl , she is way too selfish to love anyone ... And knowing her for almost a year , she will surely say no , And I dont want to feel guilty of being foolish enough trying to hit on a selfish insensitive bitch

Storm
May 29th, 2009, 23:08
If that had been me finding you ransacking my desk, there would have been more than just a "how dare you"!!

Nateliftee
May 30th, 2009, 02:21
If that had been me finding you ransacking my desk, there would have been more than just a "how dare you"!!

Yeah. The upper half of his body would end up on the 2nd floor and the lower half would be on the 1st.:scared::lol:

agentdowell
May 30th, 2009, 03:22
Do tell.

rickishi
May 30th, 2009, 03:39
he he ..... I usually look at the person before thinking of pulling up such a prank. by the way she is getting plumpier by the day and she was looking very tempting in her tight fitting clothes yesterday :wub: yummy !!!

Storm
June 1st, 2009, 23:28
NAte - you are sooooooooooooooo right!!!
Rickishi - I think you are enjoying the whole thing you know! It also sounds like she is enjoying it as well.
A bit like the man that pushed in front of me once in a queue for coffee at Milan airport - then accused me of pushing in front of him!!!!
Fell straight into the trap as he then challenged me to an armwrestle to sort it out!
DOH!
Should have known - did it anyway because it was a laugh, fun and naughty.

agentdowell
June 2nd, 2009, 05:54
I don't believe it for a second, you're just a big softie. ;)

rickishi
June 2nd, 2009, 13:48
Well I did provoke her many times for some physical challenges , but she never took it up :(

she is not aggressive physically , every time I touch her hair or cheeks , she just closes her eyes , she likes mental challenge more , but going by her physique I know she can pose a good match to me

again today morning I talked to her and she as usual with her large eyes blinked at me with a fixed gaze and a killer smile . It really made my day :D

Leobor
June 2nd, 2009, 14:01
Rickishi, are you falling in :wub:love? ;)

dendrin
June 2nd, 2009, 22:08
what you have said is true dude , but not this girl , she is way too selfish to love anyone ... And knowing her for almost a year , she will surely say no , And I dont want to feel guilty of being foolish enough trying to hit on a selfish insensitive bitch

Its not right to take a picture of her, but you should find a close match to what she looks like and post it we are all curious.

rickishi
June 3rd, 2009, 13:51
Rickishi, are you falling in :wub:love? ;)

Well I did fall in love with her looks :blushing: , but I absolutely hate her as a person :mad:

I mean she can flirt well, but not worthy to love ... I guess almost all girls in the world are like that , the more good looking a girl is , the more ugly she will be from inside

... photo , well I will look for a close match....

by the way today her colleague , who is another hot female was standing close in front of her and setting her sticker on forehead ( indian girls put it up on forehead ) .. My dirty mind was imagining a lesbo scene :w00t:....

agentdowell
June 5th, 2009, 20:57
I guess almost all girls in the world are like that , the more good looking a girl is , the more ugly she will be from inside

Are you kidding me?

rickishi
June 6th, 2009, 02:08
Are you kidding me?

I guess you might come to the same opinion once any girl in your life will show her true face to you

agentdowell
June 6th, 2009, 22:52
Hey man, I've been burned plenty in my life. But that's no reason to prejudge people you've never met before. That's just shortsighted.

phoneman
June 7th, 2009, 01:43
Hey man, I've been burned plenty in my life. But that's no reason to prejudge people you've never met before. That's just shortsighted.

You are absolutely right, agentdowell.

Hey, it may be easier to get a physically unattractive woman. And she may be an absolutely wonderful person, which is great.

That does not mean that attractive women can not also be great people.

My wife was considered to be pretty good looking when we met and we are still married after nearly 40 years. (Of course now she is a bit older)

phoneman
June 7th, 2009, 01:44
rickishi, I am sorry that you were so badly disappointed or badly treated, but do not let it embitter you. That is not good for you.

rickishi
June 7th, 2009, 05:52
rickishi, I am sorry that you were so badly disappointed or badly treated, but do not let it embitter you. That is not good for you.

I know that friends , But somehow all the girls who came across me till now in life turned out be a selfish arrogant bitches. and I am convinced that whoever comes in future will be of the same type too

so this prejudice acts as a defense mechanism for sensitive guys like me , besides the girls around me deserve it anyways

I might be wrong that only beautiful girls are ugly from Inside , Infact many ugly looking girls are twice ugly from inside too !!!

believe it or not , I have such girls around me here !!!

agentdowell
June 7th, 2009, 07:56
Listen bud, I'm not gonna pretend to know your story but consider this: if you go through a lot of different relationships and they all end the same way, you have to think about the common factor --> YOU. If you're having trouble and 'ALL' the girls you know are 'selfish arrogant bitches' maybe, just MAYbe, the problem is with you and you're projecting it onto others.

I'm phrasing this in a non offensive agreeable manner. I hope you get the picture.

rickishi
June 14th, 2009, 03:15
Listen bud, I'm not gonna pretend to know your story but consider this: if you go through a lot of different relationships and they all end the same way, you have to think about the common factor --> YOU. If you're having trouble and 'ALL' the girls you know are 'selfish arrogant bitches' maybe, just MAYbe, the problem is with you and you're projecting it onto others.

I'm phrasing this in a non offensive agreeable manner. I hope you get the picture.

Of course , I agree you are 100 % right , you are right and I am wrong

As I mentioned all these thoughts are an envelop of arrogance to my keep my sensitive mind protected from being hurt.

But still it does not mean only I am at fault, girls have fallen to bigger jerks. looking at them I became like this , you wont believe I used to respect girls a lot earlier and would even think wrong to think like that about girls

but after being treated like dirt by almost all girls in life , I realized that they dont deserve respect, and after changing my thinking , I am actually more happy. dont get me wrong , I am not talking only about love here , most of the time I just expect girls to be good friends

Dombazz
June 14th, 2009, 10:24
I guess almost all girls in the world are like that , the more good looking a girl is , the more ugly she will be from inside

That's soo sad...and soo wrong:confused1:
Ofcourse good looking girls tend to be more outgoing and also having a good confidence, but they aren't all rude.
Just like less attractive girls are having a lack of self-confidence and tending to be a bit more shy, it doesn't necessarily have to be so.

rickishi
June 14th, 2009, 11:12
That's soo sad...and soo wrong:confused1:
Ofcourse good looking girls tend to be more outgoing and also having a good confidence, but they aren't all rude.
Just like less attractive girls are having a lack of self-confidence and tending to be a bit more shy, it doesn't necessarily have to be so.

Nice to know you have such girls around, even I am looking for someone to prove me wrong too , but sadly they only prove it right again and again

I guess it is best for guys like us who only get selfish females in life to develop a huge ego so that you dont lose self-respect , and also show the women their place

agentdowell
June 15th, 2009, 07:53
You're only hurting yourself.

rickishi
June 15th, 2009, 14:18
You're only hurting yourself.

I was hurt repeatedly from past 26 years dude , the day I started thinking like this , I am happy :)

But hey I am not generalizing , I am pretty damn sure only these kinds of girls will come in my life

winniethebeer
June 16th, 2009, 01:20
then you should stop hurting yourself and.. start pleasuring yourself :scared::D:innocent:

rickishi
June 16th, 2009, 12:18
then you should stop hurting yourself and.. start pleasuring yourself :scared::D:innocent:

Thats exactly what I am doing now :D

hey today I played a little prank on her and she stared at me with her large eyes with a killer smile mixed with surprise !

the wolf inside me was howling loud :drool:

damn I find her so hot :wub:

agentdowell
June 17th, 2009, 00:19
Well sounds like you got it all figured out. So good luck with all that I guess.

rickishi
June 21st, 2009, 04:23
Hey guys this Friday I was talking with ma babe at her workplace

she was sitting on her seat and I was standing in front of her , as I was talking I subconciously touched my finger on her nose and she just closed her eyes with a smile , this turned me on , I proceeded by touching her large earrings and then played with it , and then reached her long hair and played with it too :w00t: all this while I was talking to her the whole time

she just let me do that as if she is not offended by it, but it was too much for my little bro below:huh: and started poking slowly, so I had to stop it

anyways friends although she lets me do these things, I know she is enjoying this too.

Dombazz
June 21st, 2009, 14:37
hope soo:rolleyes:

rickishi
July 11th, 2009, 13:55
These days I am not talking to her dudes :(

last monday I had a meeting with bosses and she was sitting opposite to me :)

everytime I looked at her she used to give her patented killer smile :blushing: and boy, my heart would glow up like a neon lamp every time

worse part is I absolutely had no idea what was going in the presentaion :confused1: thanks to her large eyes which was blinking with a sweet rhythm

she came looking hot all the rest of the week But I was stuck nose deep in work, But I guess it was good I did not talk to her , the bitch never called up or talked to me herself till now so why should I go always and do the talking ?

Leobor
July 11th, 2009, 14:57
Maybe because you want her? No one will fight your own battles rickishi, not even her. Your fear of failure maybe makes her thinking you are not interested enough. I wont say anything on this subject anymore. If you want something with her YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF THAT FEAR. For her, and for you. You are guy, she is a girl. You hunt girls, not opposite.

"If you want it - you can do it. Dont let anybody tell you that you cant. You dont have to hurl - JUST GO FOR IT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36_GZgoAIc

rickishi
July 19th, 2009, 06:07
Maybe because you want her? No one will fight your own battles rickishi, not even her. Your fear of failure maybe makes her thinking you are not interested enough. I wont say anything on this subject anymore. If you want something with her YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF THAT FEAR. For her, and for you. You are guy, she is a girl. You hunt girls, not opposite.

"If you want it - you can do it. Dont let anybody tell you that you cant. You dont have to hurl - JUST GO FOR IT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36_GZgoAIc

Hey thanks for the concern dude , but I have decided not to go and propose my love to her , coz I know it will be a firm no from her. She is way too self obsessed to love anyone , I will just just fancy and take advantage of the freedom she gives like this. She does not deserve to be loved dude , If I confess then she will treat me like an unwanted guy and I will end up ashamed of myself .

I am posting things here just to share my experiences and simple pleasures I get, not that I am desperate to get her. like all girls in this world even she does not value true love.apart from that she does not have the slightest bit of sensitiveness (we planned to go for lunch once and I asked her to call up when she is ready,the bitch never called up and went with her friends leaving me waiting and starved). girls like these don't deserve love

agentdowell
July 21st, 2009, 21:41
So you asked her out and she stood you up, huh? Sounds like you're already bitter but instead of moving on you choose to obsess about her and give her all the attention she wants (playing with her hair, staring at her all the time, etc.) Trust me, dude, she's a woman, she can read you like an open book. All she wants from you is attention and adoration and you are giving it up so easily.

rickishi
July 23rd, 2009, 17:37
So you asked her out and she stood you up, huh? Sounds like you're already bitter but instead of moving on you choose to obsess about her and give her all the attention she wants (playing with her hair, staring at her all the time, etc.) Trust me, dude, she's a woman, she can read you like an open book. All she wants from you is attention and adoration and you are giving it up so easily.

You got me right regarding that bitter thing , But I do all that not for love,but lust :drool:

I want that bitch to know that she treats me like crap And I will treat her like a toy. got it ? And even if she does read my mind who the hell cares ? Until my purpose is served I am happy. and besides I have tried staying away from her for a long time and she never cared.

You dont know Indian girls dude, they play with you like this and one day if you speak out your feelings she will just act like you were the one having wrong impression and imagining things and will move out.

so more or less girls dont want love and other stuff ,they just want to play these love games.

The Lifted One
July 28th, 2009, 22:05
Nothing wrong if you WERE a bit scared. There is a woman that I know who is a few inches taller than me with broader shoulders and a naturally muscular build, and she physically intimidates me when her temper comes out. No shame in getting your ass kicked by a guy, but how do you explain a girl beating you up?

tallgirlfan
September 18th, 2009, 04:02
Of course
but after being treated like dirt by almost all girls in life , I realized that they dont deserve respect, and after changing my thinking , I am actually more happy. dont get me wrong , I am not talking only about love here , most of the time I just expect girls to be good friends

I know this might be late but ....I feel your pain man something similar happened to me because i was too nice to girls and they would walk all over me. Its sad that manytimes others seem to maybe view your kindness as "CHEESY" I got the wrong message from girls all my life after they started liking me when i was a jerk really.