PDA

View Full Version : VersusFetish

brattyfootgirls
July 9th, 2014, 14:16
New on http://www.versusfetish.com

Vanessa stands at 6'9 with her 6" heels on as opposed to Luna Vera's tiny 5'2 frame. The two gorgeous ladies compare their height difference and then proceed to make out while showing off their size difference, Vanessa towers over Little Luna but the size difference makes both girls very horny. They can't control themselves as they passionately make out while Vanessa carries Luna around the room and lifts her up!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vanluna2.gif

:drool:

lckbblet
July 9th, 2014, 23:01
would really love to see her lifting luna by the crotch or overhead, keep going

Mike
July 10th, 2014, 12:49
I would like to see more lift and carry action but girl lifting male. I see Sasha Foxxx in your site, maybe you can use this model.

minimaxde
July 14th, 2014, 10:29
I bought this Clip and I love to see strong women Lifting petite ones. Could you produce similar erotic Clips with Vanessa and another petite Girl with Overheads, front lifts under armpit and under elbows frombehind high in the air?

It would be amesome

Greats

Minimax

brattyfootgirls
July 24th, 2014, 18:43
Thank for the feedback guys! We will definitely be doing more in the future! :)

brattyfootgirls
August 1st, 2014, 17:00
New today on http://www.versusfetish.com

In this epic battle little Luna tries her best to out muscle her much bigger and stronger opponent JC Simpson who easily man handles her. With every rush Luna tries to bring down JC but JC picks her up over her shoulderstime and time again, using her strength and power to put Luna into all types of Lifts and holds, weakening her each time so she can pin her down and beat her. This clip features many lifts,with JC wearing Heels and barefoot.
Starring: JC Simpson, Luna Vera

Clip Features: Lift and Carry main focus, Grappling, Amazons, Schoolgirl pins, limp carry, over the shoulder carry, upside down carry and more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vs-jcsimpsonlift_1_1.gif

merged with your previous thread/t

minimaxde
August 4th, 2014, 13:15
Hi, I love this Clip, thank you for two sexy Girls with such a height and weight difference and such a great number of different lifts. I love to see a strong Girl Lifting a petite one high in the air. But it is difficult, to see the strong power of Lifting Girl while the lighter one struggels. I like to see especially frontal lifts (under the butt, under the armpit without pinning at a wall, under the elbow from behind, by the waist, maybe over the head or as high as possible) with a petite Girl that is like a toy - without struggling. Is it possible to see such a Clip with a competition of several lifts as high as possible?

Thank you for the great Clips of your versus-Studio.

Minimax

oksens
August 8th, 2014, 15:36
Thanks for the great clip, I absolutely agree with Minimax about the lifts, and I know from other videos that JC is able to perform such lifts without any problem. You could add some kind of role playing, with the tiny girl angry at JC and wanting to fight her but getting lifted and humiliated all the time.

So, here is my wishlist for the lifts:
1) Under the armpits, with and without wall
2) By the waist
3) By the neck. I saw JC doing even a one hand lift, first lifting with one hand by the neck and the other under the armpit and then holding the liftee against the wall with just one hand. She could do both, one handed and two handed neck lift, this is also a good end for the clip, with JC lifting both handed and fake killing the tiny girl.
4) Overhead, with a hand on the crotch and the other on the neck or under the breast.
5) By the face
6) By the hair
7) By the collar of a jacket. The jeans jacket is the best one for such a kind of lift. Maybe one handed? Almost impossible but who knows... :)

Thanks a lot for the best clips I watched in the last months! :D

Hi, I love this Clip, thank you for two sexy Girls with such a height and weight difference and such a great number of different lifts. I love to see a strong Girl Lifting a petite one high in the air. But it is difficult, to see the strong power of Lifting Girl while the lighter one struggels. I like to see especially frontal lifts (under the butt, under the armpit without pinning at a wall, under the elbow from behind, by the waist, maybe over the head or as high as possible) with a petite Girl that is like a toy - without struggling. Is it possible to see such a Clip with a competition of several lifts as high as possible?

Thank you for the great Clips of your versus-Studio.

Minimax

jvzann
August 12th, 2014, 17:01
Hi, I also agree with the two posts above, a bigger girl lifting a small high in the air either under the arm lifts, neck lifts, overhead lifts, by the crotch, or a wedgie lift by the panties. I will definitely buy these clips if you make them. Vanessa and JC Simpson both make great lifters and Luna is a perfect liftee.

Looking forward to it!!:D:D

Thanks
J

brattyfootgirls
August 15th, 2014, 17:10
New update today on http://www.versusfetish.com

Amazons Alexis grace at 5'11 and Sablique at 6'1 square off to show who is the ultimate L&C Glamazon! Young 18 year old Nikki Next offers her services at her tiny size of 5'2 and 100lbs. The tall Glamazons take turns lifting and carrying Nikki around the room in various ways. Sablique shows off her strenth twirling Nikki into different positions without putting her down. The Ladies even shoulder carry Nikki around as they strive to be the superior Amazon!

(PS I read the comments and requests in our other thread. will look to do some of those lifts soon! ) :thumbup2:

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsalexsab.gif

-merged, one thread per producer

LilMatty
August 15th, 2014, 18:49
Wow!!

Are there any lapsitting?

Snowstormbanana
August 16th, 2014, 00:19
Wow this is great, keep up the good work :)

brattyfootgirls
August 16th, 2014, 15:24
Thanks for whoever changed the name into one thread! I was wanting that to happen so I didn't have to start new threads each time.

No Lap sitting in this one, just a pretty basic lift and carry contest! But three incredibly hot girls! What more could you want lol! :thumbup1:

TheWolfe
August 18th, 2014, 22:16
I've gotta put my bid in as long as everyone else is sharing their wishlist...

To me, you can't beat a warm, loving cradle carry. It may be the most basic L&C but F/F cradles have a lot of fans here. Start with the type of hug - maybe an emotional greeting of long-separated close friends - where the girls can't hug tight enough so one bends down and scoops the other up to take it to the next level. They should be so into it that they're lost in it, intoxicated by each other's embrace, with no care that anything else exists in the world besides their two bodies as they stand together as an interlocked singularity. Then maybe as they realize it's time for the hug to end, the lifter walks slowly, still carrying the liftee, both of them hanging onto each other as long as they can to keep the moment from ending.

If you can capture that with convincing chemistry between two beautiful models, I'll be a fan for life.

dendrin
August 18th, 2014, 22:43
Thanks for whoever changed the name into one thread! I was wanting that to happen so I didn't have to start new threads each time.

No Lap sitting in this one, just a pretty basic lift and carry contest! But three incredibly hot girls! What more could you want lol! :thumbup1:

Looks like it hit #1 on the top seller chart, good job.

brattyfootgirls
August 20th, 2014, 17:42
Looks like it hit #1 on the top seller chart, good job.

Yes thanks so much guys, we are trying to do a lot more. We are shooting some more with Vanessa today which is why I'm here to read all your requests! ;)

oksens
August 20th, 2014, 19:10
Yes thanks so much guys, we are trying to do a lot more. We are shooting some more with Vanessa today which is why I'm here to read all your requests! ;)

Fantastic!!! When will you put the clip on clips4sale more or less? 8)

brattyfootgirls
August 20th, 2014, 20:08
Just shot a 10 min one with some under arm lifts, a few attempted one hand throat with one under arm, and the usual suspects, cradle, over shoulder, piggy back, shoulder ride, rack etc.. Should be up Saturday! Editing it now...Or possibly tomorrow if you guys want it that soon?

oksens
August 21st, 2014, 09:19
Just shot a 10 min one with some under arm lifts, a few attempted one hand throat with one under arm, and the usual suspects, cradle, over shoulder, piggy back, shoulder ride, rack etc.. Should be up Saturday! Editing it now...Or possibly tomorrow if you guys want it that soon?

We want it sooner than soon!!! :D:tt1:

brattyfootgirls
August 23rd, 2014, 01:57

6'3 gorgeous Amazon is back! This time she has tiny Lizzy Lamb over. lizzy is very excited by the prospect of being lifted and carried by the Amazon Vanessa. She ass Vanessa if she can sho her how powerful and strong she is. Vanessa gladly accepts and starts lifting Lizzy in all sorts of ways, including, cradle, piggy back, shoulder ride, under arm lift, throat lift, rack, firemans carry and more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanliz.gif

:thumbup2:

lckbblet
August 23rd, 2014, 02:53

6'3 gorgeous Amazon is back! This time she has tiny Lizzy Lamb over. lizzy is very excited by the prospect of being lifted and carried by the Amazon Vanessa. She ass Vanessa if she can sho her how powerful and strong she is. Vanessa gladly accepts and starts lifting Lizzy in all sorts of ways, including, cradle, piggy back, shoulder ride, under arm lift, throat lift, rack, firemans carry and more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanliz.gif

Hello brattyfootgirls, your videos have been great and frequent. Just wanna know if you could film more with luna, and can any girl try overhead lift on her?

brattyfootgirls
August 24th, 2014, 04:33
Yes We have luna coming back in a couple of weeks! :thumbup1:

lckbblet
August 24th, 2014, 13:46
Yes We have luna coming back in a couple of weeks! :thumbup1:

Can another girl like vanessa do crotch lift and overhead lift on luna? She is truly tiny girl.

you guys should definitely include this in the video.

oksens
August 24th, 2014, 22:57
Hey brattyfootgirls, here is my feedback.

First of all, thanks a lot for the new video, I enjoyed it a lot, like I did with the others.

What I liked:
The under the armpits lift; the comparison between Vanessa and Lizzy; the crotch lift, when Vanessa put her arm under Lizzy's crotch; the attempted throatlifts.

Suggestions for improving the video:
1) you could begin with the two models dressed, for example Vanessa was great in the clip with Luna, with that business suit on and really high heels, this makes the comparison astonishing. Lizzy (or Luna) could wear a short skirt and a jeans jacket, this would allow Vanessa or JC to perform the lift by the collar of the jacket, both can do that without any problem. After this phase both girls could remain with bikini on, exactly like you did in the last clip and in the one with JC and Luna.

2) A great plot would be with the lifter dominating the liftee, with the liftee first being mad at the lifter because she cheated on her boyfriend (or something similar), attacking the lifter but not being able to provoke any injure or pain. The lifter first being shy and then suddenly deciding to dominate the liftee beginning to lift in every possible way.

3) The technique of the lifts. For the armpits you can always use the wall, without it's of course more impressive, but when the lifter is not able to hold the liftee anymore then the wall can be used as support. Vanessa did that in one under the armpits and probably you noticed that the result was fantastic! The same is valid for the throatlift. Vanessa is strong but not the strongest one, so she could do the throatlift with two hands or with one hand on the throat and the other under the armpit. It's important that the liftee jumps a little bit, the lift becomes easier.

4) JC could really try the overhead by the crotch, the lift by the face, by the jacket collar, by the throat two handed but holding the liftee against the wall with only one hand, I already saw her doing this (masked as she-male) and she could do it again for sure, just ask her ;)

5) A really important detail: please show the whole body of the models during the hardest lifts, it's awesome to see the feet of the liftee when the lift begins (and also later).

Thanks again for your clips, simply loving them! :tt1:

kaz
August 25th, 2014, 02:55
Hey brattyfootgirls, here is my feedback.

Suggestions for improving the video:
1) you could begin with the two models dressed, for example Vanessa was great in the clip with Luna, with that business suit on and really high heels, this makes the comparison astonishing. Lizzy (or Luna) could wear a short skirt and a jeans jacket, this would allow Vanessa or JC to perform the lift by the collar of the jacket, both can do that without any problem.

2) A great plot would be with the lifter dominating the liftee, with the liftee first being mad at the lifter because she cheated on her boyfriend (or something similar), attacking the lifter but not being able to provoke any injure or pain. The lifter first being shy and then suddenly deciding to dominate the liftee beginning to lift in every possible way.

Thanks again for your clips, simply loving them! :tt1:

I second this, but could you focus on cradle, front lift, side/hip carry, shoulder sit and shoulder rides, no piggyback or ponyplay

oksens
August 25th, 2014, 10:02
I second this, but could you focus on cradle, front lift, side/hip carry, shoulder sit and shoulder rides, no piggyback or ponyplay

Well, I have to partially disagree about this. I mean, all videos with Vanessa, JC or other beautiful women like them lifting tiny girls are more than welcome. Of course Bratty can do also videos focusing on the lifts you mentioned and actually in the last one there were a lot of such lifts. Personally I prefer the other lifts I listed in one of my previous messages, because they are more rare to see, specially the throatlift and the overhead but also the collar lift (which is easy to do, since a jacket offers a good grip), while the internet is full with cradles, shoulder sits, front lifts and so on, because they can be performed basically even by tiny women on women even far bigger than they are.

But I think there is place for everyone's wishes, as long as we buy the clips, so guys... support Bratty! :D

P.S.: Bratty, I added a few details to my feedback ;)

brattyfootgirls
August 25th, 2014, 16:01
Thanks for the feedback guys, we always listen to you guys as evidenced by the last clip. We will try for sure some new stuff in the next one. A lot always comes down to the lifter is she can actually perform some of these lifts. Lizzy and Luna are basically the same size and weight so Vanessa can do most lifts but not all ie over the head two hand throat etc. trust me we always try it before we start rolling to see if it will work. I may try to get JC down again in Sept. At the moment we don;t have her scheduled. But we will work on it and we are always looking for newer girls too that you won't find anywhere else! :) :thumbup2:

minimaxde
August 26th, 2014, 06:56
Hi all,

thanks f?r the two last Clips, they are great. I think, the underarmpit lifts without wall are easier, if the small gilr does not jump. And what about a under the elbows lifts from behind and a lift with two Hands around the waist and then hign in the air. Also a simple front lift under the butt with hanging legs.

Thanks for all, I will buy the other new Clips too

Minimax

oksens
August 26th, 2014, 08:39
Thanks for the feedback guys, we always listen to you guys as evidenced by the last clip. We will try for sure some new stuff in the next one. A lot always comes down to the lifter is she can actually perform some of these lifts. Lizzy and Luna are basically the same size and weight so Vanessa can do most lifts but not all ie over the head two hand throat etc. trust me we always try it before we start rolling to see if it will work. I may try to get JC down again in Sept. At the moment we don;t have her scheduled. But we will work on it and we are always looking for newer girls too that you won't find anywhere else! :) :thumbup2:

Great Bratty, looking forward to it! JC is surely stronger, I saw other videos and she doesn't have any problems with the 2 hands throatlift. In one video she even lifted a girl with one hand on the throat and the other under the armpit, then held her against the wall by the throat with just one hand and the arm stretched. I think she is strong enough to do the overhead, it depends of course also on the liftee.

On the other side, I saw Vanessa lifting Lizzy by the throat with two hands in another video... of yours. Maybe you remember it, it was the one where Vanessa and 4 other girls lift eachother.

Thanks again! ;)

jvzann
August 28th, 2014, 09:46
Thanks for yourvideos they're great :thumbup2:I have to agree with everything Oksens has said above regarding future lifts. I'd love to see another video with JC lifting Luna again with some of the more difficult lifts including an overhead lift if possible.:thumbup2:JC is a seriously strong lady and Luna is super cute :tt1::tt1:

brattyfootgirls
August 30th, 2014, 15:59
New update today on http://www.versusfetish.com

Maria and Dimples decide to have a competition to see who is strongest! These two friends since highschool have always had healthy competition between each other. Maria is bigger but Diples is sure she is stronger! They lift and carry each other in whichever ways they can to see who wins!

:thumbup1:

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/mariavsdimplelc.gif

Mike
August 31st, 2014, 18:17
Is possible to se a girl lift a boy? Maybe with Sablique, Nikki Next or Sasha Foxxx.

WWE4Life
August 31st, 2014, 23:14
Sasha foxx and my fave, JC Simpson doing fm lift videos gets my vote and my buy!

brattyfootgirls
September 1st, 2014, 18:40
Will be doing some Fm stuff very soon!

WWE4Life
September 1st, 2014, 22:11
If you'd like some scripts for a f/m lift and carry video (especially if you are able to do them with JC Simpson) let me know and I can email them to you.

brattyfootgirls
September 9th, 2014, 16:52
New update on http://www.versusfetish.com

Dakota has returned from the gym where Nikki acceses her of always being. Dakota tells her well she is strong and works out to stay that way. Nikki challenges her strength asking if she can even lift her seeing she is a good 5'10 barefoot. Dakota takes the challenge and lifts Nikki up on her shoulder. Nikki isn't that impressed and does the same back to Dakota. The girls then argue and compete to see who is the true lift and carry champ!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsnikkidaklift.gif

brattyfootgirls
September 15th, 2014, 22:41

You guys ased for it,so here you go! Our first Female lifting male clip featuring the one and only Mikaela!

One of clips4sale's brutal legends Mikaelamakes her first appearance at Versus to show off her real strength. She's known for brutally beating men to a pulp but we thought we'd have her go a little easy on us today. Jason asks her just how strong she is, she responds by lifting and carrying him in a variety of ways, dizzying him in the process then finally making him worship and kiss her powerful biceps and legs as she makes him her bitch.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsmikaelalift.gif

Mike
September 16th, 2014, 07:10
Wow, she look hot and strong. I definitely buy this video. I hope to see more video of her lifting boys. Thank you! ;)
Looking the preview pic, maybe she need to learn how to flex biceps :)

brattyfootgirls
September 16th, 2014, 15:16
Thanks Mike,

Hah yeah she hadn't done a L&C clip before so it was new to her, she's used to literally beating the hell outta guys most of the time. But she's very strong indeed. especially her legs! :drool:

Mike
September 16th, 2014, 15:21
Thanks Mike,

Hah yeah she hadn't done a L&C clip before so it was new to her, she's used to literally beating the hell outta guys most of the time. But she's very strong indeed. especially her legs! :drool:

I saw the complete clip and she do all the lifts very well with easy. This girl is awesome :) she's so strong.
she's incredible in piggyback and cradle carry!

minimaxde
September 17th, 2014, 11:20
Hy Bratty,

what about a new ff-Clip with one strong tall muscular Girl and one or two or three petite tiny ones? I would love to see These strong high lifts, maybe with several tiny Girls in comparing lifts.

I love These types

Minimax

WWE4Life
September 27th, 2014, 03:23
I saw the complete clip and she do all the lifts very well with easy. This girl is awesome :) she's so strong.
she's incredible in piggyback and cradle carry!

How long does she hold each lift, especially the cradle? In my most recent shoot, a girl held a cradle for over 2 minutes.

brattyfootgirls
September 27th, 2014, 16:26
WWE4Life, we only asked her to hold each for 30sec to a minute as it was a quicker clip overall. I have no doubt she could hold for a very long time though if she needed to!

New clip up today as well on http://www.versusfetish.com

These two have been best friends their whole life, and it shows as they are deeply competitive with each other. Terra is taller and heavier than the wirey Orias, but They both are equally strong as they show off their lift and carrying skills against each other!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/oriasterralc.gif

Simba007
September 27th, 2014, 17:00
Is there a shoulder ride in this video?

Mike
September 27th, 2014, 17:22
brattyfootgirls, How tall is Terra?

How long does she hold each lift, especially the cradle? In my most recent shoot, a girl held a cradle for over 2 minutes.

10-30 seconds maybe 1 minutes seconds each lift, but she do with easy, the clip is only 5 mins.

brattyfootgirls
September 27th, 2014, 21:06
No shoulder ride unfortunately, this was more of a whatever they could think of type of clip, no scripting at all.

Terra is 5'8, Orias is 5'4

Mike
September 27th, 2014, 21:17
No shoulder ride unfortunately, this was more of a whatever they could think of type of clip, no scripting at all.

Terra is 5'8, Orias is 5'4

Wow Terra is pretty tall, I hope to see her lift a male next time :)

EZ
September 27th, 2014, 23:01
WWE4Life, we only asked her to hold each for 30sec to a minute as it was a quicker clip overall. I have no doubt she could hold for a very long time though if she needed to!

New clip up today as well on http://www.versusfetish.com

These two have been best friends their whole life, and it shows as they are deeply competitive with each other. Terra is taller and heavier than the wirey Orias, but They both are equally strong as they show off their lift and carrying skills against each other!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/oriasterralc.gif

Fantastic clip. Loved the OTS caries in this one!

Lifter
September 28th, 2014, 04:13
Loving your clips. Specially, Nikki Brooks v Dakota Charms and the most recent one: Orias v Terra.
Hopefully you will continue to upload great Fem-fem lift and carry clips!
Cheers

brattyfootgirls
October 2nd, 2014, 14:10

Our latest Amazon Goddess Mia Vallis stands 6'0 barefoot! In her first ever L&C clip, She has her friend Nikki over to show off her strength! The two hotties go over numerous L&C moves including Fireman carry, shoulder ride, cradle, under arm lift and more! The girls thoroughly enjoy themselves in this great, fun clip!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsmialc.gif

brattyfootgirls
October 22nd, 2014, 20:22

6'3 Amazon Vanessa shows off her strength and height using Little 5'0 ft Obie to Lift and carry! She tries out multiplelifts including shoulder ride, cradle, firemans carry, reverse bear hug and more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanobielift.gif

brattyfootgirls
November 1st, 2014, 16:34
new today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Ashley and Mandy are disappointed that their gym was closed today. They desperately wanted to get a workout in. Ashley comes up with a compromise. She asks Mandy is she can lift and carry her to get a good workout in instead! Mandy is more than happy to help out her friend!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsashmandylc.gif

brattyfootgirls
November 5th, 2014, 18:00

Jasmine Mendez needs no introduction! The 5'10 and 177lb Latina Goddess Amazon is challenged by Jason Ninja (5'8, 146lbs) to show off her strength! She laughs at his challenge and impresses with a variety of power lifts including fireman carry, cradle, over the shoulder, piggy back, leg press superman and an insane backbreaker!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsjasminelic.gif

Mike
November 5th, 2014, 19:18
Great clip Jason

WWE4Life
November 5th, 2014, 20:13
OK, now you do a clip like that with JC Simpson lifting him, and it will be legendary. Lots of cradle carries, backbreakers, bearhugs, over one shoulder, and incorporate some wrestling and flexing...BAM! :thumbup1:

brattyfootgirls
November 7th, 2014, 15:20

Schoolgirls Maria and brand new brat Ayla decide to battle it ut for queen of the Gym class with a super fun Lift and Carry competition! They goof off and laugh as they have a ton of fun trying to out do each other! Lifts include fireman, cradle, piggy back, over the shoulder, bear hug. Both girls are 5'8 and around 135lbs.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsschoolmaraylalc.gif

Mike
November 12th, 2014, 15:53
Jason, I don't understand if you accept request or not ;)
Any chance to see these girls lift a man (not the 5'0 foot male if is possibile, but taller) in a clip? Ayla Ayse, Ashlynn taylor, Terra Mizu, Sasha Foxx, Sablique and Paris Dbl?
A clip wih Paris Dbl or Maria Marley would be very cool, with some biceps flexing too.
Btw your quality video is awesome.

brattyfootgirls
November 17th, 2014, 23:17

Amazon JC Simpson standing at 5'10 and 166lbs uses Little Obie (5'0 and 125lbs) as her human weight as she practices her various lift and carry techniques. They run through the gamut of various lifts including fireman, cradle, piggy back, rack, over the shoulder, one arm, side mount and more! Even on an "off day"for JC as she was tired from shooting all week, she still shows off superior strength! A must see for L&C fans!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsjcsimpsonlift.gif

WWE4Life
November 18th, 2014, 12:55
Just bought the JC Simpson lift and carry video above, after being very vocal in the past about her doing more f/m lift videos. I liked the variety of lifts and the ease with which she did them. I also like that there's no filler, but wall to wall lifts. Now, unfortunately, the 2 things that have made JC very appealing to me in past videos, were missing from this. First, she has gained considerable weight and no longer possesses that lean, sexy muscle which she had at 140 lbs (she's about 165 lbs now). Second, she doesn't dominate/use sexy dialogue while lifting the guy. To see how good she can be, check out her Primal Production videos from their various clips stores. I personally would like a few wrestling moves/storyline added to the videos.

2 general suggestions for Versus' store and Catherine Foxx, Ginary, and other adult producers that dabble in lift/carry: 1) Put the same time and effort into creating lift videos with characters and a storyline that you do with your other genres. Don't just shoot a quick lift video at the end of a day of wrestling or other fetish shoots. Again, look at JC lifts and wrestles Lance Hart and Bo from Primal Productions for how amazing it can be. 2) you have girls like JC lifting 120 lb tiny men...great for some fans, but for others, we'd like to see heavier guys (say even between 150-180 for optimal balance between weight and ability to lift for a good long while). Also, ensure the lifts are held longer....minimum 30 seconds but ideally 1 minute or more each. These rapid fire lifts just don't cut it if the girl is capable of more.

The big difference between adult models and regular girls is that adult producers can take advantage of the ability to shoot more sensual videos with "acting" as the models are used to that. So lets see this happen more often!

Thanks for your effort with JC. I hope more f/m is coming with girls like Sasha Foxx, Jolene Valkyrie, Dre Hazel, Sophia Fiore, Randy Moore, Ariel X, etc.

brattyfootgirls
November 19th, 2014, 17:02
WWE4life thanks for the feedback, we always appreciate good constructive feedback from customers. Just a few things it's important to know about our shoots. Unlike Cat/Ginary we do not view L&C as a "Filler" clip. We generally shoot L&C second or third at our shoots while the girls are fresh and strong. They are some of our most popular clips so we treat them that way. As for storylines, only reason we haven't really done much in terms of that is we haven't really had anyone ask for it till now. When we've shot customs in the past for L&C they are mostly just the girl lifting in various ways with no real storyline attached. However we'd be more than happy to try some and see how they do, any ideas?

As for JC, yes she has gotten out of shape and needs to get back on top of it. Unfortunately for me at this shoot, she had worked with another studio the day before that had really worn her out and she strained her legs working for them so she wasn't at 100% for my shoot which was a pity as I really wanted her to do a press or choke lift. We did try off camera but she couldn't do it. It's a shame really.

Anyways we will try to do more with some of the girls you mentoned, although just remember not every girl is strong enough to lift a guy, especially for longer periods. Last thing I want to do is injure anyone and I always have to be mindful of that with L&C. I have had a few girls pull muscles already. I will always ask though if they feel up to it! :thumbup1:

themasterkavar
November 19th, 2014, 22:46
JC doesn't look bad to me in that preview. Personally, I previously thought she was a little too skinny considering her height.

If you don't mind my asking, are you based out of Florida? I know JC lives in that part of the country. I used to live in Orlando (actually going back next week), little did I know so many producers lived in the state. Rachel Sinclair is in Orlando, and I think videoteasing is somewhere down south. I moved a few states over a several years ago, and there's nothing out here.

brattyfootgirls
November 20th, 2014, 14:32
JC doesn't look bad to me in that preview. Personally, I thought she was a little too skinny considering her height.

If you don't mind my asking, are you based out of Florida? I know JC lives in that part of the country. I used to live in Orlando (actually going back next week), little did I know so many producers lived in the state. Rachel Sinclair is in Orlando, and I think videoteasing is somewhere down south. I moved a few states over a several years ago, and there's nothing out here.

Yep we are in St Petersburg, FL. JC is in the Orlando area! We have a ton of producers down here these days. Many are moving as well down from upstate as it gets colder. It's a much easier business to run in FL with an abundance of models and friendlier weather!

dendrin
November 21st, 2014, 19:06
Yep we are in St Petersburg, FL. JC is in the Orlando area! We have a ton of producers down here these days. Many are moving as well down from upstate as it gets colder. It's a much easier business to run in FL with an abundance of models and friendlier weather!

And no income tax :D

WWE4Life
November 23rd, 2014, 01:06
Thanks for the informative reply. Don't get me wrong: JC is still at the top of my list and her potential is incredible, even though I don't think she's pushed herself in lift videos with heavier guys.

I would be happy to send you some storyline/script ideas via email. Just give me a contact email and I'll do so asap.

Also, it would be great if you could let us know which models you have coming up in lift and carry shoots. F/M is my personal preference, so I'm always looking out for new shoots.

Thanks again for your work!

WWE4life thanks for the feedback, we always appreciate good constructive feedback from customers. Just a few things it's important to know about our shoots. Unlike Cat/Ginary we do not view L&C as a "Filler" clip. We generally shoot L&C second or third at our shoots while the girls are fresh and strong. They are some of our most popular clips so we treat them that way. As for storylines, only reason we haven't really done much in terms of that is we haven't really had anyone ask for it till now. When we've shot customs in the past for L&C they are mostly just the girl lifting in various ways with no real storyline attached. However we'd be more than happy to try some and see how they do, any ideas?

As for JC, yes she has gotten out of shape and needs to get back on top of it. Unfortunately for me at this shoot, she had worked with another studio the day before that had really worn her out and she strained her legs working for them so she wasn't at 100% for my shoot which was a pity as I really wanted her to do a press or choke lift. We did try off camera but she couldn't do it. It's a shame really.

Anyways we will try to do more with some of the girls you mentoned, although just remember not every girl is strong enough to lift a guy, especially for longer periods. Last thing I want to do is injure anyone and I always have to be mindful of that with L&C. I have had a few girls pull muscles already. I will always ask though if they feel up to it! :thumbup1:

Mike
November 28th, 2014, 17:28
it would be great to see Sasha Foxx lift a male in a video. But please not the 5 foot guy. No disrespect, your quality video is great, but we prefere normal height/weight guy.
I also see Sasha in your last video, and she look a little bit bigger and stronger. Cool. ;)
Is nice to see that you work with some beautiful girls. Also Maria Marley I think she could do amazing lift and carry videos.

dendrin
November 28th, 2014, 21:38
it would be great to see Sasha Foxx lift a male in a video. But please not the 5 foot guy. No disrespect, your quality video is great, but we prefere normal height/weight guy.
I also see Sasha in your last video, and she look a little bit bigger and stronger. Cool. ;)
Is nice to see that you work with some beautiful girls. Also Maria Marley I think she could do amazing lift and carry videos.

Best not to make generalizations like this.

TheWolfe
November 28th, 2014, 22:36
Best not to make generalizations like this.

Yes! Some of us prefer female liftees. ;)

WWE4Life
November 28th, 2014, 23:00
And the f/f fans are well represented with video productions and in voicing their interests on this forum ;)

TheWolfe
December 1st, 2014, 14:35
And the f/f fans are well represented with video productions and in voicing their interests on this forum ;)

It's all preferences. Just making a point about generalizing based on one's own preferences.

Mike
December 1st, 2014, 15:35
It's all preferences. Just making a point about generalizing based on one's own preferences.

The video was a F/M clip, so my post was about this category.

brattyfootgirls
December 2nd, 2014, 16:25
No need to argue guys, we are actively trying to shoot in all aspects of the fetish. :) As you probably have noticed we are doing both f/f and f/m. We also have done both with normal and smaller guys, As with the girls. We will continue to shoot all forms we aren't stopping anytime soon! :)

Not too sure if Sasha would be able to do a full video of full size male lifting though, she may wear out too quickly. But I can always ask her!

Now for todays update on http://www.versusfetish.com

Our biggest Amazon to date Takaiji is back! At 6'4! Lifting little lizzy Lamb.

Amazon Takaiji is back! the 6'4 Goddess this time has tiny Lizzy lamb ( 5'2) and needs to brush up on her lift and carries for her next pro wrestling shows. Lizzy happily obliges her as Takaiji puts her through a massive array of lifts including cradle, one arms holds, rack, fireman, below the belt, under arms, shoulder ride and much more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vstakaijilc2.gif

brattyfootgirls
December 13th, 2014, 19:43

These 3 20 year old best friends in reality are all about competing with each other. After hitting the gym, Maria, Ayla and Kat start arguing over who is the strongest of the three, All three are over 5'7 in height so it's an even match. This clip is very fun and the girls have a blast lifting and carrying each other in a variety of ways!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsaylamarkatlc.gif

brattyfootgirls
January 13th, 2015, 19:23

Amazon Vanessa and Luna vera are back! In another hot Lift and Carry. This time Luna is wearing jeans and Vanessa in a bikini. They go through a wide range of lifts including piggy backs, fireman normal and reverse, under arms, bear hugs, one arm and more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanluna2.gif

brattyfootgirls
February 27th, 2015, 18:55

Tiny Lizzy Lamb and her strong bigger friend Maria get into an argument about who is stronger. Lizzy tries often unsuccessfully to lift her much bigger friend, however Maria easily lifts the smaller Lizzy in a variety of lift and carries to show off her superior strength.
Starring: Maria Marley, Lizzy Lamb

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsmarializzylc.gif

brattyfootgirls
March 2nd, 2015, 15:45

Sexy powerhouse Skylar Rene returns to versus to show off her impressive strength and body in this Lift and carry battle.Wha sarts off as a wrestle match quickly degenerates into Skylar dominating her opponent with a variety of power lift and carries. Lizzy cannot do anything ut be impressed her her amazonian opponent easily scoops her up over her shoulders and carries her around. Wearing her down into submission before carrying her limp body off. Carries include:Fireman, Backbreaker, Throat lift, Rack, One arm side, Rag doll bearhug, pre scoop slam position and more!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsskylarlizzylc.gif

Mike
March 5th, 2015, 14:47
Nice video with Skylar, I hope to see a F/M video with her

brattyfootgirls
March 5th, 2015, 16:32
Nice video with Skylar, I hope to see a F/M video with her

Unfortunately she had done a wrestling session with some asshole before our shoot and he hurt her shoulder going too hard, so she wasn't able to do a F/M lift and carry. We will see her again in May though and will do one then!

WWE4Life
March 6th, 2015, 22:41
That sucks that Skylar got hurt by some overly competitive guy. When she's feeling better, if you do a lift video with her lifting a guy the way she does that tiny girl, it will be awesome! Lots of bearhugs with ragdolling, having the guy pass out in her arms, and then dropping him to the ground, cradles where she jostles him up in her arms and then throws him, over the shoulder with her flexing and "spanking him"...all of that would be amazing.

Good luck!

Mike
March 14th, 2015, 19:02
I hope it's nothing too serious about Skylar. She's seems a nice person and strong.
However I hope I'm not asking too much... let me advise to you to do a lift and carry video with Terra Mizu lift a man or Maria Marley also lift a man.
They are both hot, and I think also strong.
Let me know.

brattyfootgirls
March 30th, 2015, 18:08
Skylar can easily lift a man! So no worries there. She is very strong!

brattyfootgirls
April 11th, 2015, 14:14
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Meet our newest girl Kaylee Rose, this was her first shot EVER in any realm as she did a few videos for both ourselves and scissorvixens.com. We literally found her at a party last Saturday night when Drew from SV approached her and asked if she'd put him in a scissorhold after seeing her immensely muscular legs. She gladly obliged and BOY does she have some legs. Anyways, we just had to shoot her and asked if she'd come by and do some videos which obviously she agreed to! She has a very strict workout regiment and she discusses what she does as we intro her to you all. Off camera she actually told us she already has a "thing" for lifting men up and saids the heaviest she has lifted was about 230lbs. Pretty damn impressive! She shows off a few lift and carries picking up Jason with ease who is around 152lb and 5'8 at the time of shooting. Looks like we have a new amazing girl in our ranks folks! Check her out ONLY on Versusfetish.com and scissorvixens.com!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vs-kayleerose-lc.gif

brattyfootgirls
April 20th, 2015, 20:15

Amazon Vanessa and Maria walk into the room arguing about who is the strongest. Their roomie Bailey is hanging out and tells them to have a lift and carry contest using her as the liftee. The two bigger girls agree and go all out showing off how creative and strong they are by lifting Bailey in various ways and showing off their strength. it becomes pretty apparent soon that Vanessa is the superior lifter especially after lifting BOTH girls together!
Starring: Amazon Vanessa, Maria Marley, Bailey paige

Clip features: Lift and carry inclufing: Cradle, fireman, reverse rack, bench press, throat lift, double lift, shoulder ride, piggy back.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanmariabaillc.gif

brattyfootgirls
July 18th, 2015, 15:54

Our amazing Amazon Vanessa is back to carry little Luna once again. Vanessa shows off her superior strength and height over her tiny victim as she carries her around the room in various ways.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanliftlunaagain.gif

TheWolfe
July 20th, 2015, 10:42
I wish you had heights and weights listed on your site. I'd love to see Luna carried in a more sensual way by a girl who doesn't dwarf her but I can't tell the models' relative sizes.

lckbblet
July 20th, 2015, 12:37

Our amazing Amazon Vanessa is back to carry little Luna once again. Vanessa shows off her superior strength and height over her tiny victim as she carries her around the room in various ways.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts150/68985/clip_images/vsvanliftlunaagain.gif

Any chance we would see Vanessa lifts luna overhead?

brattyfootgirls
December 17th, 2015, 20:04

Make no mistake - Ginger is impressively strong! The powerful redhead is sad her gym is closed for the day and her roomie little Lizzy Lamb offers to help her achieve a solid work out. Ginger easily lifts Lizzy up in a huge variety of ways, using her powerful arms and legs to thrust Lizzy into the air and hold her in a variety of positions, even letting Lizzy ride on her back like a pony at one point!
Starring: Ginger, Lizzy lamb

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-gingerliftslizzy_1.gif

Annaliftsyou
January 14th, 2016, 16:27
Has Vanessa ever been featured with someone her height or taller. Or has she been lifted by one of the stronger women? More interested in the first one.

brattyfootgirls
February 23rd, 2016, 16:03
Has Vanessa ever been featured with someone her height or taller. Or has she been lifted by one of the stronger women? More interested in the first one.

Unfortunately no. It is very hard to find any women her height or taller as she is 6'4

She isn't strong enough to do overhead presses of Luna either, we tried to do one off camera but it wasn't going to happen.

brattyfootgirls
February 23rd, 2016, 16:05

Powerful Samantha Lifts and carries Nora Doll - HD 1080p MP4

Nora and Samantha are hanging out when Nora comments that it looks like all the work Sam has been doing at the gym is really paying off! Sam wonders just how strong she has gotten and asks Nora if she can try a variety of prolonged lift and carries which Nora gladly accepts!
Starring: Samantha Grace, Nora Doll

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vspowerfulsam.gif

Mike
February 23rd, 2016, 23:05
Hi. No more F/M lifting? :confused1:

brattyfootgirls
March 1st, 2016, 19:50
We will be shooting some F/m with Alexis rain soon!

brattyfootgirls
March 10th, 2016, 00:50

When Jason's roommate Alexis returns from the gym she is all proud about breaking her weight lifting records at the gym. Jason scoffs at how much she says she can lift. Alexis tells him if he doesn't believe her she will show him by lifting him up instead. He accepts the challenge and Alexis easily lifts him from the floor without any help from him and carries him around in a variety of ways including a dangerous Shoulder carry! Jason weight 165 and 5'8 tall and Alexis is 5'3 and 135 lbs.
Starring: Alexis Rain, Jason Ninja

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsalexisrainlifts.gif

brattyfootgirls
April 19th, 2016, 22:18

When Jason challenges Orias to a wrestling match he has no idea just how strong she really is. She picks him up easily and throws him around the mats, putting in a variety of painful holds. She is much stronger than she looks as she dismantles Ninja with some very powerful moves. Scooping him up over her shoulder and bending him into all sorts of shapes.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsoriaslift.gif

Mike
April 20th, 2016, 18:01

When Jason challenges Orias to a wrestling match he has no idea just how strong she really is. She picks him up easily and throws him around the mats, putting in a variety of painful holds. She is much stronger than she looks as she dismantles Ninja with some very powerful moves. Scooping him up over her shoulder and bending him into all sorts of shapes.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsoriaslift.gif

Nice video Jason! She lift you like nothing, wow. She look very strong.
Can you do also only lift and carry video with Morgan Del Ray? with bicep flexing and muscle worship? She's the best in your site. Let me know.

lckbblet
May 14th, 2016, 17:42
We will be shooting some F/m with Alexis rain soon!

Would there be more overhead lifts with Nikki Next? Like the one JC did

brattyfootgirls
October 11th, 2016, 16:03
Thanks guys, unfortunately Morgan has moved to vegas so we rarely see her anymore.

However we do have a great new Real life Twins lift and carry up on http://www.versusfetish.com

Well these two real life twins Genesis and Geneva decide to find out once and for all which one is the stronger of the twins! Genesis thinks she is, but Geneva has other ideas as she works out more than her twin sis.
Starring: Genesis, Geneva
http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-twinliftandcarry_1.gif

brattyfootgirls
November 1st, 2016, 15:00

Jessica wants to show Octavio just how strong she is. He isn't sure she can handle lifting him but she assures him it won't be any issue as she scoops him up easily and carries him around the room in a variety of lift and carries!
Starring: Jessica Nova, Octavio Fullbuster

Clip Features: Lift and Carry

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsjessliftcarry.gif

brattyfootgirls
November 14th, 2016, 20:26

Powerful British fitness model Angelina Elise wants to show off her awesome strength to hot porn star Reagan Lush. She shows a variety of Lift and Carry positions as reagan marvels at her cut abs and shapely biceps. Reagan even gets in on the act herself lifting Angelina a couple of times showing she's no weakling either!!
Starring: Angelina Elise, Reagan Lush

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Muscular Women, Accents, Biceps

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-angliftreagan.gif

brattyfootgirls
January 24th, 2017, 16:24
While not on our Versus store, these were shot by us for Raquel Ropers store which can be found here:

http://playtimewithraquel.com/

Raquel Roper & Luna Vera Fight Over Dominance With Lift & Carry Competition HD MP4 1080p

"Luna knows how good of a wrestler you are and is very attracted to you but wants to be the dominant one. You are sitting down when Luna walks up to you and starts to think how much she wants to dominate you. She knocks you out a little and brings you to your feet where she grabs you by your butt cheeks squeezes. She turns so that the camera can see your ass where she spanks and squeezes it. She puts you down and starts to play with your ass and kissing you on the lips. When you wake up you're completely shocked because you are always the dominant one. You want to show her this so when you both are kneeling on the ground you grab her and pick her up in a cradle carry while kneeling and kiss her. You guys continue to wrestle and lift each other in different ways like front lift, front straddle, cradle, over the shoulder etc."

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/88198/clip_images/luna%20and%20raquel%20lift.gif

A Couple's Playful Lift, Carry, & Kiss Game (HD MP4 1080p)

"The guy and you like each other. He goes up to you and starts flirting and touching and squeezing your ass. You like it and want more. He pushes you against the wall and kisses you. Youre so into it that while you are hugging him you pick him up and hold him. He doesn't like it but it turns you on to be the dominant one. He pulls away but you start to make a game out of it by starting to play wrestle him and whoever picks each other up gets to kiss the other. During the match, you make him woozy. When you have had enough you pick him up in a cradle and take him to a chair and put him on your lap where you fondle him and kiss him."

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/88198/clip_images/couples.gif

brattyfootgirls
March 15th, 2017, 16:39
New video on http://www.versusfetish.com

Angelina , Sasha and Lizzy are in the mood for a Lift and carry contest! All three girls are totally different body shapes and weights and decide to have some fun in this totally unscripted lift and carry clip, with even the bloopers left in for you to see! They use a variety of carries such as Cradle, piggy back, firemans and more!

Starring: Angelina Elise, Sasha Foxxx, Lizzy lamb

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-triplelc.gif

brattyfootgirls
May 4th, 2017, 14:25

Obie is a slumlord and has called one of his renters and demanded rent or he'll evict them! they've only been one day over and he's pulling a major dick move. However his renter whom he has never met is giving him attitude on the phone and threatens to come over and work it out. He dares her to come over as he;s not scared at all. Before he knows it his 6'3 renter Vanessa and her amazon girlfriend Velma barge in. The two giant Amazons tower over the small obie as he suddenly regrets what he has done! These two powerful Amazon start bullying him, lifting and carrying him, throwing him to each other, using him as human furniture and totally humiliating him. He quickly has a change of tune as two Amazon Goddesses threaten to come back each week and continue to abuse him! He better sign their new lease saying they don't owe anything or else!

Starring: Vanessa rain, Velma Von Massacre, Obie

Clip Features: Amazons, Lift and Carry, Human Furniture, Powerful Woman, Female Domination

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-doubleamazonbullies_2.gif

brattyfootgirls
May 16th, 2017, 13:53

Cleo needs to work out and her hot Russian friend Sandra knows just the trick. Why not use her body to lift and carry around the room to get in some exercise? Cleo loves the idea and the two hotties get into it. Cleo uses her deceptive strength to easily scoop up Sandra and parade her around the room in a number of carries.

Starring: Goddess Cleo, Sandra Luberc

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Strong women

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-cleoliftcarrysandra_2.gif

brattyfootgirls
May 30th, 2017, 15:40

Bailey has come to confront the girl she knows is sleeping with her man. She knew Vanessa before when she was much smaller and has no idea how big she has grown. She finds her and angrily tells her she is there to beat her ass. Vanessa then stands up and towers over the tiny bailey. Bailey is in shock at how tall Vanessa is now and tries in vain to punch her. Vanessa easily tops her attack and warns her not to make her mad. Bailey struggles to escape as the now Angry Amazon starts picking her up like a rag doll and throwing her against the wall. Lifting her high into the air by her armpits and even throat. Bailey has no chance to escape as her giant opponent has her way with her, even pulling her into a big wedgie! Finally the girls come clean, they are actually in love with each other . They start to kiss and make out as Vanessa continues to lift her tiny lover and plays with her.

Starring: Vanessa Rain, Bailey Paige

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Kissing, Wedgies

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-amazonbiglve.gif

oksens
June 11th, 2017, 10:28
It was really a pleasure working with you mate!

Thanks a lot for this awesome custom, I was so happy about the result and my prediction of this video to become a bestseller... well, was once again correct, #1 on clips4sale for several days in the L&C category.

Speaking to other producers out there: Try to make such kind of harder lifts, under the armpits, by face, by the throat, even overhead. Lots of taller girls will be able to perform them with small and light girls.
Another advice: Write a simple story and let the actresses play it.

All my customs had these properties and all of them went to #1 on clips4sale. And this is not a casuality. Give it a try guys! :thumbup1:

Bailey has come to confront the girl she knows is sleeping with her man. She knew Vanessa before when she was much smaller and has no idea how big she has grown. She finds her and angrily tells her she is there to beat her ass. Vanessa then stands up and towers over the tiny bailey. Bailey is in shock at how tall Vanessa is now and tries in vain to punch her. Vanessa easily tops her attack and warns her not to make her mad. Bailey struggles to escape as the now Angry Amazon starts picking her up like a rag doll and throwing her against the wall. Lifting her high into the air by her armpits and even throat. Bailey has no chance to escape as her giant opponent has her way with her, even pulling her into a big wedgie! Finally the girls come clean, they are actually in love with each other . They start to kiss and make out as Vanessa continues to lift her tiny lover and plays with her.

Starring: Vanessa Rain, Bailey Paige

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Kissing, Wedgies

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-amazonbiglve.gif

TheWolfe
June 14th, 2017, 13:41
I wish your website included height and weight of the models. That info may not be relevant for other genres but it definitely is relevant for L&C.

wilk1978
June 16th, 2017, 17:40
I wish your website included height and weight of the models. That info may not be relevant for other genres but it definitely is relevant for L&C.

This information shouldn't be too hard to find. Most of the models in these clips are pretty well known fetish models who have profiles on various sites. Just try google.

TheWolfe
June 17th, 2017, 14:04
This information shouldn't be too hard to find. Most of the models in these clips are pretty well known fetish models who have profiles on various sites. Just try google.

Yes, I've done that but sometimes you get conflicting info. Other competing sites list that info right there for their customers but Versus doesn't.

brattyfootgirls
June 30th, 2017, 21:12
Yes, I've done that but sometimes you get conflicting info. Other competing sites list that info right there for their customers but Versus doesn't.

Do you mean on the clip itself or the customs page? I can work that in no problem. Although not all the girls freely give up their weight to me!

brattyfootgirls
June 30th, 2017, 21:13

Been a while since Jolene has seen her friend Jason. He comes up to give her a big hug but grabs her ass in the process! She is not happy and calls him out on it, he denies it but the he does it again. Now she has had it, she scoops him up and slams him on the bed. He can;t believe how easily she just manhandled him as she picks him up again and throws him down hard. He tries to struggle with her but she overpowers him easily, lifting him,carrying him around then slamming him over and over again! He will learn to never touch her butt again!

Starring: Jolene Hexx, Jason Ninja

FYI: Jolene - 5'8 - 125lbs
Jason - 5'8 - 160lbs

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-jolenepowerlifts_1.gif

brattyfootgirls
June 30th, 2017, 21:15
It was really a pleasure working with you mate!

Thanks a lot for this awesome custom, I was so happy about the result and my prediction of this video to become a bestseller... well, was once again correct, #1 on clips4sale for several days in the L&C category.

Speaking to other producers out there: Try to make such kind of harder lifts, under the armpits, by face, by the throat, even overhead. Lots of taller girls will be able to perform them with small and light girls.
Another advice: Write a simple story and let the actresses play it.

All my customs had these properties and all of them went to #1 on clips4sale. And this is not a casuality. Give it a try guys! :thumbup1:

Thank you! Always a pleasure!:thumbup2:

brattyfootgirls
July 18th, 2017, 18:49

Ayla comes in complaining that she can't hit the gym today. her friend Grey is more than happy to help her get a work out in however by lifting and carrying her around the room. Grey even gets in on the action and tries to lift her friend as best she can. Ayla is 5'8 135 lbs and very strong! She easily shows Grey just how powerful she is with a variety of lifts!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-aylacarrygrey_1.gif

TheWolfe
July 19th, 2017, 06:44
Do you mean on the clip itself or the customs page? I can work that in no problem. Although not all the girls freely give up their weight to me!

I mean on the customs page where I'd pick the girls I want to have you shoot. Even if it's just their height that's better than nothing. It helps envision how the girls will look together. The weights are nice if you can get them. Maybe if the girls know it can help them get hired (and possibly re-hired if they don't mislead and cause a disappointing video) they'll be motivated to accommodate. I know weight is probably not relevant to the majority of clips they're asked to do but it's certainly relevant to L&C.

Thanks for responding! :thumbup1:

brattyfootgirls
September 5th, 2017, 22:04
New today in http://www.versusfetish.com

Powerful Russian Amazon Vika makes her debut on versus as she overpowers Fluffy with a variety of Lifts and Slams! The 5'10 158lbs Goddess towers over her shrimpy 5'4 135 lbs opponent humiliating him by lifting him up and crushing him with her arms before slamming him hard on the mats. She stands over him, completely dominating him using her strength in this hot Lift and Carry wrestling match!

Starring: Goddess Vika, Fluffy

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Powerful Women, Tall women, Mixed Wrestling

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-vikaoverpowerfluffy_2.gif

brattyfootgirls
September 24th, 2017, 16:10

Quite possibly the best Lift and Carry clip we've shot to date! Amazon Vanessa at 6'3 230lbs takes on Maria Jade at 5'4 130lbs as these two powerhouses show off their incredible strength! Octavio comes to help them with their lift and carry abilities (5'9 150lbs). They go through a wide array of carries, with Vanessa even lifting and carrying both Maria and Octavio at the same time! A double piggy back and side hold! Maria even lifts and carries the much taller and heavier Vanessa! These 3 really give it their all in this fantastic clip!

Starring: Amazon Vanessa Rain, Maria Jade, Octavio Fullbuster

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Strong women.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-vanessamarialc_2.gif

themasterkavar
September 25th, 2017, 20:31
Great clip. It certainly had the most unique shoulder ride/s. I've ever seen. I didn't think it was going to work when MJ tossed him up, lol.

brattyfootgirls
September 29th, 2017, 01:23
Great clip. It certainly had the most unique shoulder ride/s. I've ever seen. I didn't think it was going to work when MJ tossed him up, lol.

haha yeah there were a few I thought wouldn't work, but these 3 made them work!

brattyfootgirls
October 7th, 2017, 21:30

Boston's own 5'9 145lb Powerhouse Tanzi has never done Lift and Carry before, bt she was feeling pretty strong today and decided she wanted to see what all the fuss is about. She had 5'8 160lbs Octavio on hand to help her out and show off her Lift and Carry chops. She goes through a bunch of carries like cradle, fireman, over the shoulder, leg lift superman, front carry, side carry and more! Great debut from her!

Starring: Goddess Tanzi, Octavio Fullbuster

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-tanzilandc.gif

brattyfootgirls
November 11th, 2017, 16:58

These two real life BFFs have such a blast in everything they do it's contagious! Put up againstone another in a Lift and Carry battle they try to outdo one another to see who is the strongest. Abby clearly has a size advantage over her friend but that doesn;t stop Lacey doing her best to show Abby she can match her any day of the week as they try a variety of lift and carries such as cradle, piggy back, over the shoulder, fireman etc.

Starring: Lacey Legs, Abby Marie

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vslaceyvsmabbylc.gif

brattyfootgirls
November 28th, 2017, 17:22

The 6'3 Amazon Vanessa takes on Lizzy Lamb in an obvious one sided wrestling match. Vanessa is far too powerful for the smaller Lizzy as she scoops her up in all sorts of lift and carry holds and shows off her superior strength. Lizzy scrambles and wiggles bit it's of no use as Vanessa smiles and lifts her high into the air, cradling her, over the shoulder, underarm lifts, upside down lifts and more in this awesome clip!

Starring: Vanessa Rain, Lizzy Lamb

Clip Features: Amazons, Lift and Carry, Strong women

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsvanessalizzywstlc.gif

brattyfootgirls
May 8th, 2018, 12:03

In this candid introduction to the Lift & carry community 5'11 120lb amazon and incredibly strong Ivy Secret egts a taste of what L&C is all about! Jason walks her through the clip as she easily picks him up and carries him around using her superior strength. The toned Amazon tells us all about herself as she proves herself a powerful new entry to the scene!

Starring: Ivy Secret, Jason Ninja

Lifts: Cradle, Over the shoulder, Fireman, Piggy back, Leg lift/ Superman, Side carry, Bearhug

Category: LIFT & CARRY

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsivyliftcarry.gif

WWE4Life
May 8th, 2018, 14:15
Looks good, but are you sure she's only 120 lbs. at 5'11"? Seems light for that height.

brattyfootgirls
May 16th, 2018, 13:50
Looks good, but are you sure she's only 120 lbs. at 5'11"? Seems light for that height.

That's what she told me! lol

brattyfootgirls
July 9th, 2018, 16:56

When Akira's real life BFF Ambriel recently came to visit her, we decided to pit these to long time friends against one another. Both girls have grown into tall strong beauties and now was the time to see which had gotten strongest. Weight around 130lbs each and standing 5'9 they go though a variety of lift and carries!

Starring: Akira Shell, Ambriel Willow

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Flexing, Piggy Back, Cradle, Firemans carry, bearhugs, squats

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/akiamb-lc.gif

WWE4Life
July 9th, 2018, 17:01
Congrats on this. I love Akira, and just discovering Ambriel, she's absolutely awesome too. Hope you can have both those girls do lift and carry videos with a guy (as in girl lifting guy). Oh, and Naomi Swann as well :)

Lifter
July 9th, 2018, 17:51

When Akira's real life BFF Ambriel recently came to visit her, we decided to pit these to long time friends against one another. Both girls have grown into tall strong beauties and now was the time to see which had gotten strongest. Weight around 130lbs each and standing 5'9 they go though a variety of lift and carries!

Starring: Akira Shell, Ambriel Willow

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Flexing, Piggy Back, Cradle, Firemans carry, bearhugs, squats

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/akiamb-lc.gif

awesome! Great clip. More female-female carry vids. They're great! :thumbup2::thumbup2:

brattyfootgirls
December 31st, 2018, 06:46

Nika Lifts & Dominates him - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Nika takes on Octavio in a mixed wrestling match which turns into Nika showing off her powerful arms and lifting and carrying him around the room. In between she uses her legs to squeeze and crush him, her powerful biceps crush his neck. Then she lifts him numerous ways to show off her superiority!

Starring: Nika Venom, Octavio Fullbuster

*LIFT AND CARRY* *MIXED WRESTLING*

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vsnikavenomdomlift.gif

brattyfootgirls
February 25th, 2019, 19:08

Mikayla Kate & Maria Lift & Carry 3 way - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
When Amazon Mikayla, Kate England & Maria Jade find out their gym isn't open, they are desperate to work out. Mikayla and Maria suggest using each other to work out with. Kate hasn't heard of Lift and Carry before so Mikayla and Maria decide to give her a crash course in it. The three Women go back and forth lifting each other in a variety of ways. Mikayla even lifts both girls at the same time! maria shows her huge strength by lifting Mikayla too.

Starring: Mikayla Miles, Kate England, Maria Jade

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-mikkatemarlc3way.gif

brattyfootgirls
March 16th, 2019, 13:28

Morgana shows off her strength - HD 1080p MP4

Morgana is feeling strong today and wants to show off to Acrosuave. She decides to show off how strong she is with a combination of lift and carry moves. Acrosuave is 5'9 165lbs and is no small guy, but Morgana has no problem easily lifting him up and carrying him around. She scoops him in a cradle, piggy back, fireman carry and more.

Starring: Morgana Soles, Acrosuave

*LIFT AND CARRY* *STRONG WOMEN*

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-morgnastrong.gif

brattyfootgirls
January 11th, 2020, 15:22

Lifting lovers - HD 1080p MP4

Tall Amazonian Lilac and tiny brat Alice love being around each other and using their size differences to their advantage. They get so turned on by lift and carry they just love to grope up on each other. Lilac towers over the 4'6 Alice and easily uses her super fit and athletic frame to carry her around the room. She grabs her boobs and butt as she also flexes her biceps and shows off how strong she is much to Alice's delight!

Starring: Lilac Sphinx, Alice Merchesi

*LIFT AND CARRY* *BICEPS* *AMAZONS*

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-alicelifting.gif

brattyfootgirls
July 18th, 2020, 16:11

Lift & Carry Wrestling - Nika Venom - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Nika takes on Acrosuave in this mixed wrestling clip which quickly turns into Nika showing her utter dominance over him by picking him up like a rag doll and carrying him around the room. She submits him with a mix of strong wrestling holds such as scissors, grapevines before using her superior strength to pick him up with ease!

Starring: Nika Venom, Acrosuave

Clip features: Mixed Wrestling, Lift and Carry

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-nikalcwrestle.gif

Hidddman
July 26th, 2020, 09:28
Wasn't there a Sasha Foxxx lift and carry video with Obie?

brattyfootgirls
November 18th, 2020, 14:48
Yes there is! I actually just found that one on my HD. Did I ever post it?

aedgar
November 18th, 2020, 17:34

Don't think so as I've been looking for it for a while.

Hidddman
January 14th, 2021, 09:49

I think you should just put it on your store.

brattyfootgirls
August 24th, 2021, 01:46

Paris is annoyed she can't workout as her two lazy roommates Jasper and Lola just want to laze around. She suggests if they don't want to go to the gym then maybe Paris can use them both as her human weights to lift and carry around! The three girls agree and Paris shows off her awesome strength picking them up and carrying them around in a variety of lift and carries!

Starring: Paris Love, Jasper Reed, Lola Leda

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-paris2girllc.gif

brattyfootgirls
August 24th, 2021, 01:51
BTW we did post that Sasha one too!

The Goddess Sasha Foxxx is not only gorgeous but she's also extremely strong for her 5'3 stature. She uses Obie to show off her lift and carry skills as she picks him up in various positions and carries him around the room, even squatting with him at times!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Obie

*LIFT AND CARRY*

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-sashaliftobie.gif

brattyfootgirls
September 16th, 2021, 17:33
(http://www.versusfetish.com)

In this hot and steamy Lift and Carry short clip, Pornstars Jazmin Luv and Sophia Burns are hanging out fully naked when Jazmin let's Sophia in on her secret! She loves a strong woman that can lift and carry her. Sophia is feeling strong today and with her powerful legs and arms she carries Jazmin around the room whilst taking breaks to make out with her.

Starring: Jazmin Luv, Sophia Burns

*LIFT AND CARRY*

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-liftinglovers_1.gif

TheWolfe
October 5th, 2021, 16:29
(http://www.versusfetish.com)

In this hot and steamy Lift and Carry short clip, Pornstars Jazmin Luv and Sophia Burns are hanging out fully naked when Jazmin let's Sophia in on her secret! She loves a strong woman that can lift and carry her. Sophia is feeling strong today and with her powerful legs and arms she carries Jazmin around the room whilst taking breaks to make out with her.

Starring: Jazmin Luv, Sophia Burns

*LIFT AND CARRY*

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/vs-liftinglovers_1.gif

I just spotted this and it looks very nice. What kinds of lifts are in it? The previews only show piggyback and OTS but I'm a cradle lover. If there's a cradle in it, take my money! ;)

brattyfootgirls
March 4th, 2024, 14:49
Out now on Versusfetish.com

Ecko is sad as she really wanted to workout today to get her muscles even bigger but the weather made it impossible for her to get to a gym. However her hot sexy Blonde Roomie Stella offers a solution! Stella has always had a thing for Ecko's big beautiful muscles and asks if she'd like to lift and carry her instead! Ecko agrees and soon Ecko begins lifting and carrying Stella in a variety of ways. Stella is getting more and more turned on as the carries progress eventually she can't handle it and just has to worship Ecko's big muscles!

Starring: EckoBelle, Stella Elle

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/68985/clip_images/stelecko-loveliftedj.gif