PDA

View Full Version : Question about using Youtube

cultru
June 12th, 2009, 18:42
There are many-many nice clips on Youtube. I want to make collection of them but I want to sort (F/M, F/F, dance etc) and add my own comments (example: "nice lift at 3:25"). Can I do it or Youtube hasn't this option?

Thanks in advance.

tragmich
June 12th, 2009, 22:23
You can create your own playlists on Youtube, if that?s what you were asking about.

Slevin
June 12th, 2009, 23:24
There are many-many nice clips on Youtube. I want to make collection of them but I want to sort (F/M, F/F, dance etc) and add my own comments (example: "nice lift at 3:25"). Can I do it or Youtube hasn't this option?

Thanks in advance.

I believe the "You" in YouTube stands for YOU Figure It Out

greybeezer
June 13th, 2009, 00:02
I believe the "You" in YouTube stands for YOU Figure It Out

It could stand for YOU could mind your own buisness when some one has a question they would like help with. :no:

cultru
June 13th, 2009, 08:53
You can create your own playlists on Youtube, if that?s what you were asking about.

The question is: can I add my own comments to videos in my playlist?

tinkuthewimp
June 26th, 2009, 06:56
hey guys how can u download videos from you tube is there any option

lilr1cky
June 26th, 2009, 08:13
hey guys how can u download videos from you tube is there any option

Download and install this:)

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

xi
June 26th, 2009, 15:19
Is there any way to increase the speed when watching youtube clips?

lilr1cky
June 26th, 2009, 15:38
Is there any way to increase the speed when watching youtube clips?

Get a faster internet?

winniethebeer
June 27th, 2009, 01:55
Get a faster internet?

or clean the tubes they must be clogged :w00t: INTERNETS:thumbup1:

warthog
June 27th, 2009, 17:03
I would recommend downloading the videos cuz you never know when they might disappear for one reason or another. There are many websites and addons that deal with that.

rwlm
September 19th, 2009, 06:26

Thanks in advance. i would suggest create a youtube group for this. when u add a clip to u group, these days u need to post the url, it has a rectangle box with message optional when u post each clip there. CULTRU i have just added a message to my last clip i posted to my wrestling group - battle of the sexes and added the message 7-08 unbeliable bodyslam lift. IT'S only when u click onto the clip and the message will appear under the clip while u are watching this clip etc. hopefully this is useful info. to u or anyone else that may wish to create a youtube group for themselves. i wish i could be more active, but there are a lot of things going on for me, i don't have the time at present, at one point i almost decided to leave this forum.