PDA

View Full Version : Fellas, great opportunity!

Lifter
April 13th, 2015, 18:32
The lovely Mutiny will be producing more lift and carry vids! I think it's a great idea to join her site ASAP as there will be many and different types of lift and carry vids. She's a lovely lady and for those who don't know her, now is your chance!
Here's the addy:
http://mutinywrestling.com/

A great opportunity, not to miss!
:thumbup2:

EZ
April 18th, 2015, 14:51
Definitely a fan of Mutiny....love seeing her carry other females as much as seeing her get carried. Checked the site out....looks like its mostly old material right now. If/When new stuff gets posted I will definitely consider subscribing. Hopefully, she can be consistent and regular with her L&C material...as it isn't a theme she seems to always give attention to in the past.

Lifter
April 18th, 2015, 17:00
Definitely a fan of Mutiny....love seeing her carry other females as much as seeing her get carried. Checked the site out....looks like its mostly old material right now. If/When new stuff gets posted I will definitely consider subscribing. Hopefully, she can be consistent and regular with her L&C material...as it isn't a theme she seems to always give attention to in the past.

Good! She will be producing lots more L&C, my friend!

maakran
April 18th, 2015, 20:17
how do you know?

Lifter
April 19th, 2015, 02:30
how do you know?

Trust me. She is and will.