PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Player problems

Nateliftee
June 26th, 2009, 15:26
I have been converting my WAV music files (my personal music) to WMA. After I made the conversion, I tried to put the file into the folder where you can transfer it to the MP3 Player. (The MP3 Player is compatable with WMA files too)
But it told me that MY music is write protected. How can that be when it is MY music and how can I put it in my MP3 Player?

agentdowell
June 26th, 2009, 18:50
Try converting them to MP3s. I believe that mpeg format is not write protectable.

Nateliftee
June 26th, 2009, 23:29
Try converting them to MP3s. I believe that mpeg format is not write protectable.

:no: Nope, it still says "remove the write protection or use another disk".:hmm:

rickishi
June 27th, 2009, 15:33
:no: Nope, it still says "remove the write protection or use another disk".:hmm:

maybe the memory stick is corrupted ?

agentdowell
June 28th, 2009, 07:19
Where did you get the WAVs in the first place? Did you rip them off CDs or buy them from iTunes or what?

Nateliftee
June 29th, 2009, 15:33
Where did you get the WAVs in the first place? Did you rip them off CDs or buy them from iTunes or what?

I have a digital voice recorder that when transfering them to computer they become WAV files.

agentdowell
July 7th, 2009, 06:57
Check the settings on your recorder to see how the unit encodes the WAVs to begin with. Go to the source young Skywalker.

Nateliftee
July 7th, 2009, 07:39
Check the settings on your recorder to see how the unit encodes the WAVs to begin with. Go to the source young Skywalker.

Thanks for the advice agent although I have decided to take an entirely different approach. Thus, this thread is closed now.8)

agentdowell
July 7th, 2009, 18:08
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50247444/Stone_Hammer_With_Fiberglass_Handle__British_Type_ .jpg

?