PDA

View Full Version : Natalia Lift & Carry

Daphne
June 5th, 2017, 15:34
?Natalia Lift & Carry? is now available at www.seductivestudios.com
In this custom video Ivy captures Natalia who is waiting for her boyfriend in sexy lingerie. Ivy loves how small and little Natalia is and carries her around all over the living room in multiple carries.
Running time ? 12:28
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec4e8db49fc2cbfe0cb166d218aa7981/tumblr_or2z6llUzO1sqgwxpo3_1280.jpg

Lifter
June 6th, 2017, 03:40
“Natalia Lift & Carry” is now available at www.seductivestudios.com
In this custom video Ivy captures Natalia who is waiting for her boyfriend in sexy lingerie. Ivy loves how small and little Natalia is and carries her around all over the living room in multiple carries.
Running time – 12:28

Fellas, I just got this vid It was AWESOME! Do hope the fine people at Seductive studios continue producing great fem-fem lift and carry vids. This one is Highly recommended! :thumbup2::thumbup2:

Daphne
June 6th, 2017, 10:46
Fellas, I just got this vid It was AWESOME! Do hope the fine people at Seductive studios continue producing great fem-fem lift and carry vids. This one is Highly recommended! :thumbup2::thumbup2:

Glad you enjoyed!

Simba007
June 7th, 2017, 20:34
Hey awesome this is my custom cool thanks!!!!

Daphne
June 7th, 2017, 23:26
Hey awesome this is my custom cool thanks!!!!

Nice! I hope you watched the outtakes on our site :)

Temeraire
June 8th, 2017, 20:16
Hi Daphne,

It's great to see you posting on here again. I noticed you've released a male lifting female (M/F) video recently, starring Whitney, with another great overhead lift in it.

Whilst this site is about women lifting men or other women (F/M & F/F, for short), the administrators have been extremely kind and allowed a few threads for men lifting women.

In F/F L&C pictures, there is a thread named "MF Lifting Project".
In F/F L&C clips, there is a thread named "M/F clips".
In Adult F/F L&C, there is a thread named "MF Clips and Pictures".

I'm sure any M/F pictures, clips or upcoming releases you have would be most welcome in these dedicated M/F threads.

Many thanks to the administrators. I am very grateful for the M/F threads and I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds with this post.

Daphne
June 8th, 2017, 20:37
Great to hear that! We do some pretty good M/F lifting videos too!

Simba007
June 8th, 2017, 21:39
I did not see the outtakes. you have the link

Daphne
June 9th, 2017, 02:26
I did not see the outtakes. you have the link

https://seductivestudios.com/pages/outtakes-bloopers

Daphne
July 5th, 2017, 19:06
?Whitney Carrying Devyn? is now available at www.seductivestudios.com
In this custom video, Devyn loves to be carried around like a child! She has Whitney carry her around the living room, fully nude!
Running time ? 13:22
https://68.media.tumblr.com/91f025d7453d8bf4dcd172d436252bc2/tumblr_osmt03ECFp1sqgwxpo3_1280.jpg

Daphne
July 17th, 2017, 14:33
July Newsletter
Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for coming to our store, our travelling for the summer is coming to an end for now so we will be more available for custom videos! Our models are hotter than ever and wanting to make custom videos for you!

Current specials include - $50 custom princess clips! - These clips are videos that would be found on www.myspoiledprincess.com only!

$25 - $75 off a custom video of 15 minutes or longer for the first 15 customers to reply to this email! This is a great deal that you don't want to miss out on, so get your requests in fast!

Make sure to use the coupon code "JULY25" at checkout to save 25% off your entire order at www.seductivestudios.com

BBW lovers get your videos with Marley, she has curves in all the right places and is incredibly sexy!

What's your fetish? We specialize in all kinds of fetish videos and rarely turn down ideas, we love to make tickling videos, vore videos, pantsing, girl fight, girl/girl kissing, bondage, messy videos and more! Let us make your fantasy a reality!

Don't forget to check us out on twitter and instagram as well!
Thanks so much for coming to us for your custom video needs and for purchasing clips, we appreciate you so much!

Daphne
July 19th, 2017, 13:40
I know this is M/F - and I remember a section being opened up for this - however I can't seem to find it - so please move this thread if not applicable, thanks.

“Ivy Lift & Carry” is now available at www.seductivestudios.com
Ivy’s internet is down so she calls here provider. When the service guy shows up he shoves her out of the way to get to the computer and she pushes him. Johnson picks Ivy up to show her who’s boss and she then jumps on his back! Johnson asks her if she wants to play games then and picks her up easily over his shoulder and spanks her. Eventually Ivy realizes that she likes the feeling of being carried so easily by a strong man and Johnson lifts and carries her around her apartment in multiple positions.
Running time – 28:36

http://68.media.tumblr.com/db0328cb2f924522966d10454cf6d9c9/tumblr_otcb1hDg4Z1sqgwxpo2_1280.jpg

-this can go in your main thread, Ill move it -d

Lifter
August 27th, 2017, 02:06
Hi, dear:
Please, more female-female lift and carry clips!
Cheers

Daphne
August 27th, 2017, 10:10
Hi, dear:
Please, more female-female lift and carry clips!
Cheers

All of our movies are customs so we need more of you guys to order them!

WWE4Life
August 27th, 2017, 13:23
All of our movies are customs so we need more of you guys to order them!

Or you could just produce them like the rest of us without custom orders; you'd probably get more sales than you realize and make it worthwhile. :hmm: