PDA

View Full Version : Life discussions

shanu
July 16th, 2009, 07:00
There was a thread by this name in all the previous forums... This one has not one. If there is one, please redirect me to it, and close the thread.

I started this thread because of something really really special happening in my life. I am going to my first job today. I always dreamt of contributing to the board by "paid" clips. Till now, I couldnt - I didnt earn money myself, and I didnt own a credit card. All those talks in "chole creations" "custom made clips" "webcam clips" "lift carry sessions" was a dream for me.. Now its all coming true (or it should come true).

I had been waiting for this day since long long time. Till now, all I have contributed is celeb lifts/clips, some images/clips I found on net. Give me couple of months. You should see some paid stuff(dont worry. I will be careful of the rules) coming ur way.

W000000000000000000t.

Nateliftee
July 16th, 2009, 07:45
There was a thread by this name in all the previous forums... This one has not one. If there is one, please redirect me to it, and close the thread.

I started this thread because of something really really special happening in my life. I am going to my first job today. I always dreamt of contributing to the board by "paid" clips. Till now, I couldnt - I didnt earn money myself, and I didnt own a credit card. All those talks in "chole creations" "custom made clips" "webcam clips" "lift carry sessions" was a dream for me.. Now its all coming true (or it should come true).

I had been waiting for this day since long long time. Till now, all I have contributed is celeb lifts/clips, some images/clips I found on net. Give me couple of months. You should see some paid stuff(dont worry. I will be careful of the rules) coming ur way.

W000000000000000000t.

Good...job Shanu!:thumbup1:

samby_01
July 16th, 2009, 19:01
Its been long since we talked over the phone or the internet..but buddy!.. Congrats.. :D...

phoneman
July 17th, 2009, 00:35
Welcome back. Congrats on your job. I am sure that it will be wonderful for you. :D:)

lilr1cky
July 27th, 2009, 11:02
Good on you mate..i am waiting for that day to when i will have my credit card, right now i dont even have a job:(...but just wondering Shanu..where in India you from? I am from NCR..

shanu
July 29th, 2009, 18:41
Thank you all, although the beginning is not very rosy! This has been the first time since 3 years that I have not visited forum for 12 days!! Man... job is tough. :) haha...

@lilr1cky : I work in pune. :)

snakeguy
August 10th, 2009, 15:53
@lilr1cky : I work in pune. :)

Welcome to Pune dude!!

Its a very friendly, cultured, reasonably priced and overall a pleasant place. :)

PS : If you work in/around one of the STPs (software technology parks) , who knows, we might bump into each other some day.

lilr1cky
August 10th, 2009, 21:26
I am from North India.. lost somewhere in Punjab!

goneju
August 11th, 2009, 06:54
All the best shau for ur job. Hope to see some nice ff stuff from u. This forum is missing u.

W000000000000000000t.

shanu
August 15th, 2009, 19:42
Welcome to Pune dude!!

Its a very friendly, cultured, reasonably priced and overall a pleasant place. :)

PS : If you work in/around one of the STPs (software technology parks) , who knows, we might bump into each other some day.

Snakeguy : I indeed work in STP!! :D World is a small place after all :)

shanu
August 15th, 2009, 19:43
@Ganju: I know man. I just need my internet connection, and then things should be back to normal. Till then i really appreciate the work you are doing. Just keep it up.. till u can.. When u cannot, others will come to ur rescue. this is what makes this forum such a wonderful place.

Vodevil
August 15th, 2009, 20:29
I?m getting more and more depressed.

winniethebeer
August 16th, 2009, 02:03
I?m getting more and more depressed.

why

Nateliftee
September 23rd, 2009, 20:30
UGABOOGA! Are you still alive?:tease: Miss Ya.:(

Vodevil
September 26th, 2009, 19:02
Has anyone heard from Luffa? It?s been months since he was last seen in here. :ohmy: Has he been involved with some kind of accident?

rwlm
September 28th, 2009, 14:04
Has anyone heard from Luffa? It?s been months since he was last seen in here. :ohmy: Has he been involved with some kind of accident? hi vodevil, i can tell u that luff sign into his youtube a/c - 1 day ago.

phoneman
September 28th, 2009, 14:37
Has anyone heard from Luffa? It?s been months since he was last seen in here. :ohmy: Has he been involved with some kind of accident?

Are you feeling any better?

tragmich
September 28th, 2009, 15:48
He will be back.

Vodevil
September 28th, 2009, 18:24
^ Thanks for asking. I?m feeling better now than I felt back then, when I posted my previous update of my situation. The reason for my depressed mood was the fact there are more court sessions facing me at the end of this year. It seems now that we are going to win those battles.

I?ll be in Southern England from this Saturday till next Friday. I?ll be driving with my boss in Somerset and also in Devon. We are going to play at least 4 golf courses while we are there.

I think it is just so weird that it took me so long to actually go to UK. I thought it would had happened years ago. Luckily it didn?t, so now I can enjoy it while it lasts.

Nateliftee
September 28th, 2009, 20:02
^ Thanks for asking. I?m feeling better now than I felt back then, when I posted my previous update of my situation. The reason for my depressed mood was the fact there are more court sessions facing me at the end of this year. It seems now that we are going to win those battles.

I?ll be in Southern England from this Saturday till next Friday. I?ll be driving with my boss in Somerset and also in Devon. We are going to play at least 4 golf courses while we are there.

I think it is just so weird that it took me so long to actually go to UK. I thought it would had happened years ago. Luckily it didn?t, so now I can enjoy it while it lasts.

Sometimes a nice trip (if you can afford it) is a great way to get away from the troubles in life. Me and all your other friends are glad that you are taking a proactive approach in bettering your life and things are starting to look up for you.:thumbup2: We were all worried about you for a while.;)

Vodevil
January 5th, 2010, 19:43
I?m so relieved now that the first decade of this millennium is over. I?m confident that my life will take a totally new direction and I?m sure that in next January I?ll a totally new person.

Welcome back to the forum, Luffa. Being "rather" busy, eh?

Leobor
January 29th, 2010, 09:07
I cant type the whole story now, but, I can say that I am thankfull to Lord because he gaved me big temptations in my early youth. It just builded myself in better way as a person.

samby_01
February 5th, 2010, 02:30
Hey Guys... How are you all doing? Life has been a little topsy turvy for me lately. But things are opening up for me now. So I an a little relieved.

Shouts go out to all my dear friends here... Snakeguy, Vm, Shanu, Vodevil, Nate, Phoneman... I hope life is sailing smooth for you all and that the new year brings lots of peace and happiness in your life, and also tons of lifts! :-)

Samby.

Leobor
February 5th, 2010, 06:44
Samby, what does "kakarla" mean on idian? Answer if you can.

samby_01
February 5th, 2010, 10:06
Leobor,

As far as I know, Kakarla is a fairy common first name, for south indians... There is on language called Indian... I an from North India... Not aware of the words meaning.. But just know that its a male first name...

Slevin
February 5th, 2010, 21:58
LIFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI

Leobor
February 5th, 2010, 22:01
Leobor,

As far as I know, Kakarla is a fairy common first name, for south indians... There is on language called Indian... I an from North India... Not aware of the words meaning.. But just know that its a male first name...

Thanks Samby. I thought whole India speaks same language. Silly me.

Vodevil
August 11th, 2010, 09:49
Where is Luffa?