PDA

View Full Version : I am not able to access this forum

webppl
September 6th, 2009, 09:03
Hi, I am currently using a proxy server to access this forum. For some reason, I am being refused connection. I suspect it is because my IP address is being blocked as I have a static IP address.
Can the administrators help me in this problem?

shanu
September 6th, 2009, 11:50
Yes... This is the same issue with me!! :cursing::cursing: I am using a proxy server as well... why has this happened suddenly? :O

webppl
September 6th, 2009, 15:18
Yes... This is the same issue with me!! :cursing::cursing: I am using a proxy server as well... why has this happened suddenly? :O

Is anybody else from India having this problem?

dp
September 6th, 2009, 15:44
I will ask our web host if they've made any changes to their firewall. Last time something like this happened, it was because of a bug in the firewall rules.

shanu
September 8th, 2009, 16:09
Well.. Now the problem is resolved!!! I am not sure if it is Indian ISP's at work... or Web hosts' firewall!! webppl, are u still having problem?

dp
September 8th, 2009, 20:40
I asked our host about this, and learned that many Indian IP addresses were temporarily firewalled for reasons that have nothing to do with you guys.

nishnuts
September 9th, 2009, 02:22
hi all
im from Bangalore
n i hv had no problems at all accessing the forum at any point in time....

by the way i hv a hathway broadband connection

:)

webppl
September 10th, 2009, 09:31
I still cant access this forum without using a proxy :(

If i tell them my IP address, can they unblock it? Most BSNL broadband users get dynamic IP which changes every time. But I have a static IP since its a business plan. So I cant access the forum unless they unblock it.

dp
September 10th, 2009, 12:20
I still cant access this forum without using a proxy :(

If i tell them my IP address, can they unblock it? Most BSNL broadband users get dynamic IP which changes every time. But I have a static IP since its a business plan. So I cant access the forum unless they unblock it.
We (the admins on this forum) have no control over this, but if you want me to, I can forward your request to someone who may be able to help. I noticed that you've been using the same IP address from May 29 to Sept 3 - I assume that's the address you want to unblock?

goneju
September 11th, 2009, 06:39
Same is the problem with me. I am also not able to access this site through my usual connection which I am using for last 6 months. Right now I am using some other connection.

webppl
September 11th, 2009, 20:11
We (the admins on this forum) have no control over this, but if you want me to, I can forward your request to someone who may be able to help. I noticed that you've been using the same IP address from May 29 to Sept 3 - I assume that's the address you want to unblock?

Yes, thats my IP address. It would be really helpful if you could ask someone to unblock it. :)

vickyksar1
September 16th, 2009, 23:51
i am also not able to access this website using my real ip address..can somebody help me please

vickyksar1
September 21st, 2009, 21:11
i am also not able to access this website using my real ip address..can somebody help me please

using proxy ip is making browsing this website very slow and i am not able to upload and download anything...please tell me how after how many dayz i will be able to access this site with my real ip adderess

webppl
September 22nd, 2009, 05:32
use following web proxies

http://www.surf100.com/
http://www.hidemyass.com/

webppl
September 22nd, 2009, 19:29
I can access this forum without using a proxy now...

dendrin
September 22nd, 2009, 22:03
using proxy ip is making browsing this website very slow and i am not able to upload and download anything...please tell me how after how many dayz i will be able to access this site with my real ip adderess

We will relay this to the webhost, but its not something we have direct control over.

vickyksar1
September 23rd, 2009, 21:52
We will relay this to the webhost, but its not something we have direct control over.

now i can access without using proxy..thanks

Daph
October 7th, 2009, 22:30
the forum is constantly wont work for Russia :( the use of web proxy is almost the common for now :(