PDA

View Full Version : LiftingFems becomes clips4sale?

winniethebeer
October 6th, 2009, 02:28
Can anyone explain the changes that happened to Liftingfems?

From what i understood they switched to the clips4sale way of selling clips individually instead of a monthly membership guaranteeing access to clips added during the month you are a member plus the archive.

So now instead of paying 25 dollars to have acess to the huge archive you gotta pay for each individual clip at clips4sale charges? (dollar per minute of video or more)??

http://www.liftingfems.com/index_guest.htm

dendrin
October 6th, 2009, 04:09
Yes, they announced this about 4 months ago and have finally implemented it now. You can still join and get the old archives from what I understand, but all the new updates will be sold individually only. They are doing this with all their sites, not just liftingfems. It has its good and bad points, probably more bad than good.

winniethebeer
October 7th, 2009, 02:11
they had a post talking about the change on the link posted on my previous post but its down now. It said they werent taking members anymore for the "old style" membership with archives and that those who were members should cancel to prevent rebilling.

I also agree its a change for the worst...

wolverine
October 7th, 2009, 15:08
It makes sense for a L&C fan like me as I only like the Clips of Chloe & Molly. So I can purchase the assorted clips//

smallwm
October 7th, 2009, 16:13
I have to say that this change can't be any good at all.

tallgirlfan
October 22nd, 2009, 07:04
Sad to see what happened to liftingfems! Unfortunately due to the economy i can see many great things like these go away :?

tallgirlfan
October 22nd, 2009, 07:09
It makes sense for a L&C fan like me as I only like the Clips of Chloe & Molly. So I can purchase the assorted clips//

You have good taste wolverine! I love MOLLY! she's the kind of girl that i dream about :w00t: I also like Chloe and Yvette.

winniethebeer
December 10th, 2009, 00:33
they are back to old style memberships

http://www.lethalfemales.com/yss-lift/guests/pages/index.html