PDA

View Full Version : Question about imagevenue

geniuslb
November 2nd, 2009, 15:23
Question about imagevenue
when some one upload photos on imagevenue i try to open photo will open another photo only on imagevenue happen can some one help please best regards :cursing:

dendrin
November 2nd, 2009, 22:33
You mean the pop up webcam ad? Yes this is annoying but almost every pic host does it. A good pop up blocker will stop it.

geniuslb
November 3rd, 2009, 11:39
thanks dendrin but not the webcam, any photo i see it when i press on it will open another photo if the photo is lapsiting will open cats and dogs or something else i dont know you see something you open something not from the forum i dont know from where????????????????
i try another pc but same ip same problem
i try another connection working good
what this ???

best regards

dendrin
November 3rd, 2009, 22:41
Never had that problem, you may have a virus. Maybe if you post screenshots of what pops up (before and after), someone can figure it out.

Nateliftee
November 5th, 2009, 07:07
You mean the pop up webcam ad? Yes this is annoying but almost every pic host does it. A good pop up blocker will stop it.

imagevenue is a free site so they have to get their money to keep it free somehow and some resort to making deals with webcam companies (or regular pop-up ads) so they can persuade a few people to spend money on their webcam girls.(or other products) It's part of business.