PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Aaannd..........Ladies!

Dombazz
November 7th, 2009, 17:33
So I just have to check, are there any girls or women in this forum?
Because I miss you all..

Nateliftee
November 9th, 2009, 09:20
So I just have to check, are there any girls or women in this forum?
Because I miss you all..

I must say good luck to getting any of the women out there to speak.:rolleyes: Except for our Mistress Moderator and maybe Storm, you are NOT going to get another "woman" to respond to this thread.:no:

kb2005
November 9th, 2009, 09:36
why not ? our identities are still protected, right ??

Dombazz
November 9th, 2009, 13:39
I must say good luck to getting any of the women out there to speak.:rolleyes: Except for our Mistress Moderator and maybe Storm, you are NOT going to get another "woman" to respond to this thread.:no:

well...I do at least hope :(
I do actaully live more for women than lift and carry:tease:

Dombazz
November 9th, 2009, 13:40
why not ? our identities are still protected, right ??

Our?...your?? :)

cmcwmod
November 9th, 2009, 19:13
If a girl posted here she would be swarmed with 50+ request of "can you carry 190 lbs" or "I want to ride on your back and smack your ass to make you go faster."

Seen it happen in the yahoo groups. No wonder we scare away the rare female posters.

kb2005
November 10th, 2009, 05:12
Our?...your?? :)
i'm 100% male, if that's what you're getting at !! ;)

Dombazz
November 10th, 2009, 14:24
If a girl posted here she would be swarmed with 50+ request of "can you carry 190 lbs" or "I want to ride on your back and smack your ass to make you go faster."

Seen it happen in the yahoo groups. No wonder we scare away the rare female posters.

Oh...that so very 100% true!!!
I see it everywhere one web, on mainstream adult and sex sites, there are always some annoying perv out there. There are no surprise for me that women getting afraid of men on the web. I bet there are a ton of them out there that being rather insulting against the women.
I can explain with words how frustrated I get when encountering that kind of sh*t.
It's just so embarrassing! because I would never ever approach a woman that way.

Dombazz
November 10th, 2009, 14:26
i'm 100% male, if that's what you're getting at !! ;)

Ofcourse you are:D
I was just....testing..testing.... ;)

agentdowell
November 14th, 2009, 06:41
It's just so embarrassing! because I would never ever approach a woman that way.

Lol, you're the thread starter.

Dombazz
November 15th, 2009, 16:12
Lol, you're the thread starter.

I meant that those people should know much better, how to treat a woman. But now then it feels like it every mans fault when you are not even able to talk with women on forums, sites and in discussions. Because there are so many creeps out there who scare them off. (that is a embarressment)
....Or maybe I am completely wrong?:huh:

By the way, it's good that you've started a poll here, and making a research of male/female on this forum. And I saw that there aren't so many ladies here lol

I hope they'll come! :D

agentdowell
November 16th, 2009, 07:03
They won't. There's no point. The men who come here have difficultly satisfying their fetish/fantasy in normal healthy relationships. Women don't usually have that difficulty. The fact is you would love to have women come here to you and talk to you and basically get you off but what's in it for them?

Dombazz
November 16th, 2009, 12:51
They won't. There's no point. The men who come here have difficultly satisfying their fetish/fantasy in normal healthy relationships. Women don't usually have that difficulty. The fact is you would love to have women come here to you and talk to you and basically get you off but what's in it for them?

... I could lift them too :rolleyes:

allffcradles
June 24th, 2010, 02:51
I'm curious as to how many women there are here too, more so the ones that like to be carried by other girls. This is the place for it after all!

nomadicbunny
June 26th, 2010, 15:13
I think there was the same topic in the last forum to which I said that there are normally no girls on the internet. Especially in a fetish forum... unless its like a purse fetish or something.