PDA

View Full Version : Are you male or female?

blinkfan4life182X
November 11th, 2009, 22:31
ok their was recently a thread started here on whether their were any female members of this forum, another poster made a very good point about how certain people would become total creepers and ask them to make request videos. I have a theory that many females are into lifting males(or females). So I decided to amke a poll here asking what sex you are in order to protect your privacy.

It would be greatly appreciated if the male members of this forum would all answer honestly.

Thank you

kb2005
November 12th, 2009, 10:46
16-0

blinkfan4life182X
November 13th, 2009, 02:32
16-0

now 24-0 lol

Nateliftee
November 13th, 2009, 17:03
now 24-0 lol

We had the same poll at the last forum where S-----S killed.

Be patient. A few women will answer this.:hmm:

Vodevil
November 13th, 2009, 19:21
I am a Finn. :thumbup1:

aloknath
November 14th, 2009, 00:34
Don't think you'll have much luck, man. The thing is, even if there are women who are into our (comparatively rare) fetish, women are much much MUCH less likely to be on the internet checking out fetish material. It's a pretty well researched fact. So given that firstly, our fetish has a comparatively small number of fans and secondly, the small number of women who are fans of the fetish are much less likely to be on the internet hunting for it, there are probably no women here.

agentdowell
November 14th, 2009, 06:36
I am a meat popsicle.

blinkfan4life182X
November 14th, 2009, 19:50
Don't think you'll have much luck, man. The thing is, even if there are women who are into our (comparatively rare) fetish, women are much much MUCH less likely to be on the internet checking out fetish material. It's a pretty well researched fact. So given that firstly, our fetish has a comparatively small number of fans and secondly, the small number of women who are fans of the fetish are much less likely to be on the internet hunting for it, there are probably no women here.

I agree with the point of them searching on the internet, but I get the feeling that more females are into it then we think

winniethebeer
November 15th, 2009, 01:16
***ALERT***

***ALERT***

1 FEMALE! :thumbup1::D8):thumbup2:

Leobor
November 15th, 2009, 02:35
2,63 % !!!:lol:

agentdowell
November 15th, 2009, 04:57
2.56%

dp
November 15th, 2009, 11:45
***ALERT***

***ALERT***

1 FEMALE! :thumbup1::D8):thumbup2:
Not really. I checked who voted female, and based on his other posts, he is definitely male.

greybeezer
November 15th, 2009, 19:09
2.56%

I have adjusted it back to zero as like dp said the member who voted female is a male. Unless that member is hiding some secret longing to become a female.

agentdowell
November 16th, 2009, 07:01
Aww, you guys aren't any fun. At least I proved that this isn't anonymous at all. Good luck getting any lurking women to speak up now.

Leobor
November 16th, 2009, 17:49
Aww, you guys aren't any fun. At least I proved that this isn't anonymous at all. Good luck getting any lurking women to speak up now.

Nothing is anonymous for Administrators. Thats ok, in my younger days I knew to make similiar things, just to make situation more fun.;)

agentdowell
November 16th, 2009, 21:12
That's kinda my point.

So I decided to amke a poll here asking what sex you are in order to protect your privacy.

I highlighted the relevant part.

dp
November 16th, 2009, 23:19
Aww, you guys aren't any fun.
No-one but you would be able to enjoy your fake vote, so I felt it was more important to protect the integrity of the poll.

At least I proved that this isn't anonymous at all.:rolleyes:

(1) Did anyone expect votes in polls like this to be hidden from admins? They never are - on every site you visit, there will be people running the place that can access any information stored in the database. You just have to trust that they won't abuse that information.

(2) We don't know your name, so I guess you still are anonymous.

Good luck getting any lurking women to speak up now.I never disclosed your user name, I only said that the female vote was fake.

By the way, I do remember a couple of female visitors, but they only came here to investigate why their private pictures/videos were so popular on this site. :whistle:

agentdowell
November 17th, 2009, 07:49
You missed the point entirely. The THREAD STARTER was guaranteeing a privacy that does not exist. Why would a girl feel more comfortable that only the admins know who's who? It's not like there's some sort of guarantee that you're not a pervy creepo just because you have admin privileges here.

No offense.

dp
November 17th, 2009, 09:00
You missed the point entirely. The THREAD STARTER was guaranteeing a privacy that does not exist.
He didn't "guarantee" that, he only said he created the poll to protect the voter's privacy, which he did, compared to having them post their gender for every member to see.

Why would a girl feel more comfortable that only the admins know who's who? It's not like there's some sort of guarantee that you're not a pervy creepo just because you have admin privileges here.There are about 10 admins, and almost 3000 users - you don't think limiting the information from 3000 to 10 people makes any difference? You must have a very low opinion of this forum's admins.

No offense.None taken, but I suspect someone soon will take offense to your trolling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29) elsewhere on this forum. You might want to review the forum rules before resuming your old behavior.

Leobor
November 17th, 2009, 10:37
By the way, I do remember a couple of female visitors, but they only came here to investigate why their private pictures/videos were so popular on this site. :whistle:

Thats a interesting information. Could you tell us which girls did it? And did they told anything to admins?

dp
November 17th, 2009, 15:28
Thats a interesting information. Could you tell us which girls did it? And did they told anything to admins?
I would never give names of course, and in this case, I don't even remember them. There's not much to tell, really. All I remember is that in one case, someone wanted us to remove a picture link for copyright reasons (which we did), and in the other one, some woman just wanted to take a look after having many visitors from here. We allowed her to do that, and we never heard from her again.

Leobor
November 17th, 2009, 21:25
I would never give names of course, and in this case, I don't even remember them. There's not much to tell, really. All I remember is that in one case, someone wanted us to remove a picture link for copyright reasons (which we did), and in the other one, some woman just wanted to take a look after having many visitors from here. We allowed her to do that, and we never heard from her again.

Actually I ment could you tell us on which photos were those girls, but I guess your answer will be negative.:(

agentdowell
November 17th, 2009, 21:59
He didn't "guarantee" that, he only said he created the poll to protect the voter's privacy, which he did, compared to having them post their gender for every member to see.

There are about 10 admins, and almost 3000 users - you don't think limiting the information from 3000 to 10 people makes any difference? You must have a very low opinion of this forum's admins.

None taken, but I suspect someone soon will take offense to your trolling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29) elsewhere on this forum. You might want to review the forum rules before resuming your old behavior.

If you wanna ban me for breaking the forum rules, that's your prerogative.

I don't want to ban you, but I have noticed that you enjoy posting venomous comments to contributing members, and you wouldn't be the first to (eventually) get banned over that. -dp

Hey what happened to the cheese and muffins? -agentdowell

http://www.cookingandme.com/2009/05/cheddar-cheese-muffins-step-by-step.html ← here you go. -dp

dp
November 17th, 2009, 23:07
Actually I ment could you tell us on which photos were those girls, but I guess your answer will be negative.:(
The one with the copyright complaint was the photographer, not the woman depicted in the photo. As for the other woman, I don't remember.

agentdowell
November 18th, 2009, 05:41
Dood! I like cheese and muffins TOO!!

thracian
November 18th, 2009, 06:26
0 % :hmm:

Nolookman
February 12th, 2024, 15:42
Add another male here

dukus
February 15th, 2024, 18:52
I am a man