The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Is L&C your most preferred or only fetish? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1810)

Samperlovelifts November 17th, 2021 20:25

Hi, im santiago from Argentina ,I really like lift carry photos and videos, and I wish for a strong girlfriend who can get up without a problem.

ffsr January 13th, 2022 14:47

I'm in the minority lol. My fetish really isn't L&C - but shoulder rides to be exact!

ramygenad January 14th, 2022 21:08

Lift and crry is my only fetish

Shadowhades January 18th, 2022 20:29

Nope, and it's also not my most preferred one. Thank goodness

Jimmiharris May 24th, 2022 21:39

definitely my most hidden :ohmy:

sammysandhoro86 May 26th, 2022 03:27

I really love lift and carry fetish.

Beside that, I have anoter fetish. I dont know why, I really love see woman with good body and boobs, wearing a tight long hand shirt and beautiful long wide skirt. I really dont understand why. Sometimes it makes me horny

Is it fetish?

Emaiden1984 May 31st, 2022 14:30

Lift and carry is an important part of my general fetish (strong woman dominates weak guy), so anything in this regard, be it wrestling, pinning, strength competitions, size comparisons do it for me, but the woman must be a certain type (big and tall natural thick Amazon type of woman), any other type (slim, muscular, too short), for whatsoever reason, is not satisfying me…

zebra June 9th, 2022 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaiden1984 (Post 267781)
Lift and carry is an important part of my general fetish (strong woman dominates weak guy), so anything in this regard, be it wrestling, pinning, strength competitions, size comparisons do it for me, but the woman must be a certain type (big and tall natural thick Amazon type of woman), any other type (slim, muscular, too short), for whatsoever reason, is not satisfying me…

I like to see these scenarios when they involve larger women and smaller women. I can riff on that particular theme. I don't mind some F/M material, though. Female bodybuilders are cool too.

TheWolfe June 9th, 2022 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammysandhoro86 (Post 267587)
I really love lift and carry fetish.

Beside that, I have anoter fetish. I dont know why, I really love see woman with good body and boobs, wearing a tight long hand shirt and beautiful long wide skirt. I really dont understand why. Sometimes it makes me horny

Is it fetish?

I don't know if that's technically a fetish but I get what you mean for sure. There are certain clothing styles that are like magic to me on women with certain body types. I'm not sure why those things hit me but they do. A 7 in the right outfit can be a 10 and a 10 in the wrong outfit can be a 7 if you know what I mean. It can just be a turn on.

lxx807856244 June 19th, 2022 05:41

I do not refuse anyone healthy and athletic girls, not only lift and carry. I also love girls good at dancing, sports and any other ways to prove their perfect bodies. Also, I am glad to be friends with athletic boys, and share their experience or skills to keep their physical health.
My health is poor in my college period, but after my graduation I am trying to do more physical exercises to be healthy and stronger. I hope that is not too late lol.