The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   whats your favorite landc star! (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1164)

joshuaw July 4th, 2022 06:17

Mighty Trinity is just too impressive to not be my favourite.

Stickgames45 August 7th, 2022 09:14

Sigrid K from cn-babies. She's just so perfect.

tinkuthewimp1981 August 10th, 2022 11:49

I really love skylar rene, she has done some really cool lift and carry videos

Bbwbearhug August 15th, 2022 03:46

In no order:

Amazon Annie - she seemed like a sweetheart that enjoyed what she did. Always had amazing videos because she understood good LNC. She’s certainly missed, wherever she is.

Alexis Rain - unbelievable strength. Able to lift women taller than her, with relative ease. Incorporates sex stuff (strap-on) in her LNC videos, really well.

Goddess rapture - uncanny ability to make, through lifts, normally large woman, feel and look completely small. Go see what she does to dez desire.

Amazon Bunny - definition of an Amazon. I find she had the best ‘big lift small’ clips. She made normal sized women look so small.

Saharra Huxley - Amazon lesbian domination mixed with LNC. What more could a guy ask for?

Bettie Brickhouse - has good potential. Has work to do to reach level of others on this list.

luff(arungen) August 18th, 2022 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkuthewimp1981 (Post 270671)
I really love skylar rene, she has done some really cool lift and carry videos

has she? i thought she'd only done one :S Which ones did she do?

AssMaster197 August 18th, 2022 17:21

Still Active
Amber Deluca
Dez Desire
Goddess Nadia
Queen Debora
Jasmine Mendez
Savanah Fox
TheRageMaiden

Retired or Seemingly Retired
Kaycee
Arekah Lox
Lift Goddess
Mighty Trinity

Not Sure if Still Active
Maria Manic

johnp August 21st, 2022 13:06

Maria Jade for me.

She is incredibly strong for her size.

169qwe August 28th, 2022 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbwbearhug (Post 270899)
In no order:

Amazon Annie - she seemed like a sweetheart that enjoyed what she did. Always had amazing videos because she understood good LNC. She’s certainly missed, wherever she is.

Alexis Rain - unbelievable strength. Able to lift women taller than her, with relative ease. Incorporates sex stuff (strap-on) in her LNC videos, really well.

Goddess rapture - uncanny ability to make, through lifts, normally large woman, feel and look completely small. Go see what she does to dez desire.

Amazon Bunny - definition of an Amazon. I find she had the best ‘big lift small’ clips. She made normal sized women look so small.

Saharra Huxley - Amazon lesbian domination mixed with LNC. What more could a guy ask for?

Bettie Brickhouse - has good potential. Has work to do to reach level of others on this list.

I'd like to add Lora Cross, who I recently met. She's a petite 112 lbs. and I was between 225 and 230 during our session.

She was able to do a piggyback, front lift, OTS, fireman's, cradle and shoulder sit.

They weren't all easy but she did them, though sometimes with an assist from a chair, like with the shoulder sit.

But for her size this girl is freakishly strong.