The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dez Desire (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7454)

Dez Desire January 13th, 2020 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 236175)
Dez

You have posted that you do sessions.

You certainly appear to be very strong (and attractive).

What are your weight limits for sessions or types of carries. This info might be helpful for you to book customers.

Phoneman Luv thanks for asking. I have some of this information on my website - see the FAQS there.

Watch out for this space and I will keep updating it as the stats change.

If there are specific lifts that you need the limits on ask and I will update or if there are any other questions ask those too and I will add a section in the FAQS.

xoxo
Dez

Angeleye January 13th, 2020 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dez Desire (Post 236219)
Phoneman Luv thanks for asking. I have some of this information on my website - see the FAQS there.

Watch out for this space and I will keep updating it as the stats change.

If there are specific lifts that you need the limits on ask and I will update or if there are any other questions ask those too and I will add a section in the FAQS.

xoxo
Dez

Is there a limit or what's the heaviest person you've overhead pressed?

Dez Desire January 15th, 2020 00:15

Types of lift and carries and limits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dez Desire (Post 236219)

I would be doing a series of posts - with type of lifts and carries and a small demo video clip along with a discussion on weight limits.

First one is up on my web site!.

Comments and feedback over there would be much appreciated :)

xoxo
Dez

Dez Desire January 17th, 2020 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dez Desire (Post 236308)
I would be doing a series of posts - with type of lifts and carries and a small demo video clip along with a discussion on weight limits.

First one is up on my web site!.

Comments and feedback over there would be much appreciated :)

xoxo
Dez

As promised, check out the 2nd post in the series of posts related to lift and carry over on my web here.

Dez
dezdesire.com

Dez Desire January 18th, 2020 20:48

New Video and some photos added to dezdesire.com

New video added to the Shop and some photos in the free section of the site.

Enjoy.

-xoxo
Dez.
dezdesire.com

Dez Desire January 30th, 2020 06:20

Lift Demo #3

Posted video #3. See the website link below. What do you all call this lift?

-xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com

themasterkavar January 30th, 2020 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dez Desire (Post 236797)
Posted video #3. See the website link below. What do you all call this lift?

-xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com

I don't know if there is a name for that. It's like a cradle lift, but also a set up for a bodyslam lol.

Dez Desire February 1st, 2020 21:11

New Video Added to Shop

Some of you had asked for the full lift and carry video from where I was posting the excerpts. Its now available for purchase on my site!

Thanks for all your support and feedback.

xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com

CageDemon February 1st, 2020 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dez Desire (Post 236885)
Some of you had asked for the full lift and carry video from where I was posting the excerpts. Its now available for purchase on my site!

Thanks for all your support and feedback.

xoxo
Dez
dezdesire.com

Hi Dez. Loving your enthusiasm and some of the content you're promoting sounds great but if I can suggest a couple of things...?

When you go to your site there is zero description of what's happens in the clips. Ie we like to know what kind of lifts you will do or just try. The weight, experience, gender of the person you're lifting etc..

Ideally if you could try more and more challenging lifts and be innovative and ask your target ordinance (us lot.lol) what they want to see that would be amazing and very popular.

You are stunningly beautiful and obviously a very talented fighter who just so happens to be strong as hell too. That combination will make your productions very popular here.

I wish you every success because you're great.X

Dez Desire February 4th, 2020 15:29

Hi CageDemon Luv - Appreciate the feedback.

> When you go to your site there is zero description of what's happens in the clips. Ie we like to know what kind of lifts you will do or just try. The weight, experience, gender of the person you're lifting etc..

In this particular case I have posted 3 photos and 2 video clips from this video plus described another lift where I move the male from front to back. Weight of the male is also clearly mentioned. Is there more that you are expecting or more I need to do ? If someone who has purchased the videos can send me how the writeup needs to be I will try to follow that.

> and ask your target ordinance (us lot.lol) what they want to see

I have asked you guys both here and on my web site, and have gotten very limited feedback. I you want something I would ask you guys to speak up and not be a sissy. I am looking for input. Get off your butts and speak up or else I will have to lift and throw you around :)

xoxo
Dez