The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   davemeister (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2284)

Mike March 25th, 2012 17:11

Hey Dave! You still do your awesome lift and carry videos?
Any new video with these three girls? Heather, the blonde girl in Gaining Confidence and Amazon Kylie?
Can you tell me the height of Kylie and Heather?
Do you accept any video request?

strut170222 February 1st, 2013 07:32

Dave, aren't there remaining videos that you haven't put up? As well as old liftfit videos featuring Melissa, one of the best lifters for her size ever. I remember the "3 Amigos" with lots of double lifts, "3 gymnasts tough and buff", "Melissa and friends" etc.

Looking back, those were some of the best L&C videos shot...lots of leg posing lifts/advanced lifts. The old liftfit website looks inactive so I wonder if you have that collection? I lost them. Can you upload any of these if you have them?

WWE4Life February 2nd, 2013 23:49

Hey Strut,

Yes, there are some videos left...just hasn't been a priority as career/family obligations have pulled me away from my clip store. I will resume posting stuff in the very near future...as for additional Liftfit vids, it will require me setting up the video work station to convert some of those high 8/super vhs tapes to digital. It's amazing what a decade can do in terms of making video formats obsolete.

Dave
clips4sale.com/8715

Dombazz February 3rd, 2013 02:38

Hi Dave.
Ive admired some things that were produced by you and also on Builtmore.com.
I became member there, but realized that nothing worked, and that ALL galleries had been removed. So that was my sign-up money...:(:(

I were looking for a bunch of photosets I saw as thumbnails, but now all seem gone, and my money and hope all waste.

WWE4Life February 3rd, 2013 02:43

You must mean that you joined Builtmore.com and nothing worked, because I took down the order page from davemeister.com before removing the website so that no new members could join in the last 30 days of my site.

strut170222 February 3rd, 2013 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWE4Life (Post 103266)
Hey Strut,

Yes, there are some videos left...just hasn't been a priority as career/family obligations have pulled me away from my clip store. I will resume posting stuff in the very near future...as for additional Liftfit vids, it will require me setting up the video work station to convert some of those high 8/super vhs tapes to digital. It's amazing what a decade can do in terms of making video formats obsolete.

Dave
clips4sale.com/8715

Good stuff. You have worked with some really attractive and strong women over the years. Just rewatched the video "Gaining confidence." The girl is a cutie (and strong).

Mike February 3rd, 2013 17:09

Hi Dave.
we are all waiting for new videos. Let us know if in the future you do some new stuff.

Are you still in contact with the models, if is yes, who? Thank you

strut170222 November 30th, 2013 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWE4Life (Post 103266)
Hey Strut,

Dave
clips4sale.com/8715

Dave, any news with releases? Some of the footage that you have easily beats the content thats currently circulating imo. Some of the best L&C I've ever seen (which I deleted off my HD years ago) continue to be missing / not online.

strut170222 November 30th, 2013 03:49

BTW, the clips4sale site is gone.

Mike November 30th, 2013 15:47

Yes, also davemeister clips4sale is gone. In this site I see many beautiful model do interesting lift and carry stuff.
I hope dave respond