The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are you still excited? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7620)

mazo242k October 25th, 2020 01:10

i don't care for the challenge videos or squat videos for that have taken over, i'm very picky and it is very exhausting to look for the videos i want

Shadowhades July 1st, 2021 18:04

Ah yes, the L&C craze back in the summer of 2020. You're welcome guys for all of the clips and videos that showed up during that time lol

TheLurker1 July 2nd, 2021 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowhades (Post 255744)
Ah yes, the L&C craze back in the summer of 2020. You're welcome guys for all of the clips and videos that showed up during that time lol

are you insinuating that you are responsible for the lift and carry challenge trend?

Shadowhades July 2nd, 2021 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLurker1 (Post 255759)
are you insinuating that you are responsible for the lift and carry challenge trend?

Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.

aetheristic July 2nd, 2021 14:15

Unfortunately I only like one type of lift that is side hip carry which is extremely rare to find in any video so yeah it still excites me when I see a new video/photo.

TheLurker1 July 2nd, 2021 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowhades (Post 255761)
Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.

Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.

Shadowhades July 2nd, 2021 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLurker1 (Post 255787)
Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.

No problem. It was such great timing as well as everyone was locked up indoors because of the virus so there were hundreds of couples making challenge videos. I made 100+ couples do an L&C video during the entirety of the summer (I stopped asking constantly in September due to university and the bad comments) which I'm proud of.

Yeah I still see couples making L&C videos which is cool. I was really hoping maybe some of you guys would chime in and also encourage couples to make an L&C challenge video just to show a little bit more demand lol. But I think my actions were enough. Hopefully, there is another brave soul to make it trendy again as anything is possible if you do the right things (HINT: Ask couples who have done the yoga challenge :thumbup1: ).

And to counteract the comments, I made alt youtube accounts to comment on these L&C videos with compliments and light-hearted comments so that they would not see the bad comments, but it did not work :( .

sebb July 14th, 2021 00:12

its an interesting time to be alive :blushing:

luff(arungen) July 15th, 2021 18:12

me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already

Makemefly July 17th, 2021 18:35

Which challenge was this? Could you post an example please? I literally didn't notice anything lol. Must be following the wrong accounts.