The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are you single, taken, married or widowed? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8003)

Dadal October 30th, 2021 22:30

single

ohno November 26th, 2021 18:09

Taken for now

luff(arungen) November 27th, 2021 18:40

single again. got into a relationship this past summer around late July and broke up with her 2 weeks ago.

nicovanaken November 28th, 2021 00:20

I'm already very long single.

good8811 December 4th, 2021 20:22

married

Vodevil March 15th, 2022 20:41

Still single. I haven't been very active in this board lately, because of some major events in my life have taken much of my time.

First of all: I used to be homeless for over 12 years and I lived in various places throught out the years and I had to rely on food banks etc. I have lived on the street, in abandoned buildings, cars etc. etc. Everything changed three months ago, when I received my very first own flat after many, many years of waiting. I love my home and I'm sure I'm going to live here at least three or four more years.

Also I am going through some major changes in my life. In the coming months I'll have to say goodbye to my old job, which I have had for over 20 years. I'm not sad about it, because I have had enough of it. It doesn't bring me any joy nor money, so it's time to say goodbye to it.

And thirdly: I rarely come here due to a fact that I'm completely hooked on a writing my own l & c stories, which will also serve as a platform for my future plan to write my very own book one day. That book will not have any l & c material in it.

I have mentioned earlier, that I had written about 200 pages of some story, but due to some accident it all got erased, so I started to write a new one from the scratch. So far, since I started writing it about one year ago, I have managed to write almost 400 pages and I have no plans stopping it. Nor publishing it.

Things are getting better for me and I'm sure that my new status as a tenant and also my much brighter future will one day lead me to find a woman of my dreams. I'm 38, so I'm relatively young, but at least I have stayed alcohol, tobacco and drug free even during the darkest days of my life.

TheLurker1 March 16th, 2022 00:10

Bump.

I am still single, and have definitely been getting my opportunities in; pretty much with every girl that comments on my muscles or whoever I go on a date with.

I'm only just getting started.

Aadfg March 20th, 2022 00:38

johnny1333 March 20th, 2022 06:42

Are you single, taken, married or widowed?

Hello,

Am turning 52 this year, am sadly single

Bbwbearhug March 21st, 2022 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 256898)
Will be married 52 years this December. Oh, I am 75

Congratulations! What’s the secret to such a long marriage?