The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

RachelFights July 24th, 2010 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 38122)
It looks an excellent ff video. I will purchase it next week. I would love to see front lifts in your next video. Also would love to see long duration lifts. Like sort of competition between two girls who can lift another for longer duration. It can be experimented in all ways like front lift, cradle ,piggyback. It will give some newness to lift and carry stuff. I hope u will implement it in next video.:thumbup2:

Hello Ganju90,
Of course, I can start doing some front lifts in future videos! My next 2 f/f videos have already been shot, but I will be shooting quite a few new ones in a little more than a week with a variety of different size females, so incorporating front lifts and longer lifts should be very east...

I hope that you enjoy the new video when you get a chance to view it!:)

RachelFights July 24th, 2010 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 38091)
Great! Just, please don't forget those OTS (with their closeups!) as well! I think every FF L&C vid must have 'em!
Hugs!

Don't worry Lifter! You will see many more close-ups in the future!!!!:thumbup2:

sam_neil July 24th, 2010 12:56

Thanks Rachel...looking forward to it:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38132)
Wow! That's a great idea, and I am sure that I can definitely do something like that for you and the others! :)

smallwm July 24th, 2010 13:46

Here is a suggestion Rachel. How about forcing a guy to dress like a baby and putting diapers on him which you carry him in various ways in public.

liftinheels July 25th, 2010 06:58

naughty nurse

hey could we do a similiar scenario with naughty nurse, prehapes she could inject the larger male with something and make he weak, then she lifts and dominates him, he tries to fight but shes too strong for him, and u tell him ur going to have ur way with him, doing all types of lifts. with many lifts in heels, many producers dont have the camara far back enough to see her shoes and legs which makes it pointless wearing the heels, so plz make the camara far back for a full body shot, many thanks rachel and take care ;-)

:tease:
:thumbup1:
:tt1:
:thumbup2:

RachelFights July 27th, 2010 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallwm (Post 38142)
Here is a suggestion Rachel. How about forcing a guy to dress like a baby and putting diapers on him which you carry him in various ways in public.

Hello Smallwm,
Unfortunately, the this type of shoot involves finding a volunteer who is comfortable both in the diaper and in public, which may be a little difficult, but I will most certainly keep on the lookout for one, and if I come across someone who is up for it, I would definitely shoot it!

Rachel

RachelFights July 27th, 2010 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 38209)
hey could we do a similiar scenario with naughty nurse, prehapes she could inject the larger male with something and make he weak, then she lifts and dominates him, he tries to fight but shes too strong for him, and u tell him ur going to have ur way with him, doing all types of lifts. with many lifts in heels, many producers dont have the camara far back enough to see her shoes and legs which makes it pointless wearing the heels, so plz make the camara far back for a full body shot, many thanks rachel and take care ;-)

:tease:
:thumbup1:
:tt1:

I also have a very sexy Dr.'s outfit that I could wear! ;)

As far as shooting the videos where I am wearing heels, you better believe that I will make sure that you can see every inch of me, my legs, and my heels... :) Depending one who my volunteer is, I occasionally shoot with the camera on a tripod, so it is quite easy to get the full picture that way!:thumbup2:

liftinheels July 27th, 2010 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38357)
I also have a very sexy Dr.'s outfit that I could wear! ;)

As far as shooting the videos where I am wearing heels, you better believe that I will make sure that you can see every inch of me, my legs, and my heels... :) Depending one who my volunteer is, I occasionally shoot with the camera on a tripod, so it is quite easy to get the full picture that way!:thumbup2:

Make those lift long slow and sexy with a ass wiggle, I've a feeling this will be one of or the best vid I ever buy, bring it on baby...

aloknath July 27th, 2010 16:58

First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.

RachelFights July 28th, 2010 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 38426)
Make those lift long slow and sexy with a ass wiggle, I've a feeling this will be one of or the best vid I ever buy, bring it on baby...

Hehehe! I can definitely do that! I am hoping to shoot this video somethime in the next week or so, as soon as I can get my male liftee rounded up and ready to play!!! SO hopefully it won't be much longer!:)

RachelFights July 28th, 2010 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 38442)
First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.

Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set! :)

And don't worry, I actually don't think any of the requests have been all that odd! I asked you guys for your help, because I am always looking to find awesome new ideas, and I strive to keep my clips fresh and different! I don't want to get stuck in the rut of producing the same clip over and over again!!!:D

Dombazz July 29th, 2010 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38547)
Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set! :)

Haha.. bringin them into "the world of lift and carry":p

Well... when it comes to f/f lift and carry, I do prefer equality. Makes it mostly fair;)

Hope you're fine Rachel!:)

RachelFights July 29th, 2010 15:08

Lift & Carry Pony Play with Slave Andy (F/M)

Rachel was bored one afternoon and looking for some fun, so she asked her old friend Slave Andy to come over for some lift and carry ponyplay. At 185 lbs, he makes a great jockey for Rachel! Watch as Rachel gets down on all fours in her thigh high socks and gives Andy pony rides from room to room. She then decides to give Andy a piggyback ride while doing a lap around the house with him wrapped around her.

Featuring front straddles, calf raises, squats, piggy back rides, and shoulder sits in this non-stop ponyplay lift and carry video.

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...ave%20Andy.gif

Hope you all enjoy!!!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

RachelFights August 5th, 2010 14:09

Rachel Lifts Her Secretary (F/F)

Its Friday afternoon, and Isabella wants to leave work early, so she asks her boss Rachel if she can have the rest of the day off. Rachel agrees, but there is always a catch! Rachel just bought herself a brand new pair of 6" black heels that she needs to break in lift and carry style!

Rachel hoists Izzy onto her hips and carries her into the back office, where she performs, front straddles, OTS, piggy back rides, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and of course... CRADLES!

Once Rachel has had her fun, she ties Isabella's hands behind her back, throws her over her shoulder, and walks her out.

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...retary%201.gif

Dombazz August 5th, 2010 22:49

Niiicce!!! Rachel!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

RachelFights August 5th, 2010 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 39175)
Niiicce!!! Rachel!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

Thanks Dombazz, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! :wub:

Lifter August 7th, 2010 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39143)
Its Friday afternoon, and Isabella wants to leave work early, so she asks her boss Rachel if she can have the rest of the day off. Rachel agrees, but there is always a catch! Rachel just bought herself a brand new pair of 6" black heels that she needs to break in lift and carry style!

Rachel hoists Izzy onto her hips and carries her into the back office, where she performs, front straddles, OTS, piggy back rides, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and of course... CRADLES!

Once Rachel has had her fun, she ties Isabella's hands behind her back, throws her over her shoulder, and walks her out.

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...retary%201.gif

Oh, this vid is great, darling! Generally I'm not a big fan of lifting in high heels, because I don't want you, lovely ladies getting hurt, still it was awesome and HOOOOOTTT! Great cradles, great OTS!
Congrats! More, please!!!:thumbup2::thumbup1:

RachelFights August 7th, 2010 23:29

Awwww, Lifter, you are so sweet to care about my safety. :blushing:. But dont worry, I am very careful when I lift in the really high heels and so are my volunteers. I'm so happy you liked it and you will definately be getting more like this one in the near future:thumbup2:

goneju August 8th, 2010 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39333)
Awwww, Lifter, you are so sweet to care about my safety. :blushing:. But dont worry, I am very careful when I lift in the really high heels and so are my volunteers. I'm so happy you liked it and you will definately be getting more like this one in the near future:thumbup2:

Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.

minimaxde August 8th, 2010 09:16

Great

Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax

RachelFights August 8th, 2010 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 39348)
Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.

Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar :) Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

RachelFights August 8th, 2010 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 39362)
Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax

Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!;)

goneju August 8th, 2010 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39376)
Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar :) Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people:). Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

dendrin August 8th, 2010 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39377)
Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!;)

Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future :)
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.

aloknath August 8th, 2010 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 39378)
Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people:). Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!

winniethebeer August 9th, 2010 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39376)
I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes...

you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.

strut170222 August 9th, 2010 08:39

The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.

liftinheels August 9th, 2010 13:20

Hey

Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-):tt1:

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39436)
Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-):tt1:

LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!;)

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 39429)
The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.

Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! ;) I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! :) So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!:confused1:

dendrin August 9th, 2010 22:02

Rachel, I will start a poll in the discussion thread, that is the best way to gauge interest I think.

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniethebeer (Post 39420)
you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.

Hi Winniethebeer,
I tend to max out on my lifting ability at about 245lbs because that is about as heavy as my frame can handle, and I am still able to hold an individual that size in several lifts for up to 10 or 15 minutes.

As far as the "general lift and carry" vs. "the duration single carry" audience, i try my very best to cater as best as possible to everyone. And quite frankly, it would be a heck of a lot easier to make all of my videos with a 120 lbs volunteer, but what fun would that be? I can't see the majority of the general lift and carry public relating to that... Just my 2 cents!:)

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 39483)
Rachel, I will start a poll in the discussion thread, that is the best way to gauge interest I think.

Perfect! Thank you so much!:D

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 39404)
Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!

Great news Ashok!!!! I just had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing female who is considerably larger than myself, and will be shooting with another larger female in the near future. ;)

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 39395)
Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future :)
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.

Hi Dendrin,
She was 5' and only weighed 100lbs and the videos turned out awesome! As far as your challenge goes, WOW! I spent close to 8 years of my life as a cheerleader, and I am not sure if I have ever seen that manuever accomplished successfully, but I will definitely keep my eyes out for a volunteer who is super tiny with some sort of cheer/dance/gymnastics background!!!!:D

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 39378)

Hello Ganju,
I actually had a chance to work with a phenomal femalevolunteer that I was easily able to lift like that, and hopefully with have an opportunity to incorporate it even more as I build my repetoire of lifts.

aloknath August 9th, 2010 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39486)
Great news Ashok!!!! I just had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing female who is considerably larger than myself, and will be shooting with another larger female in the near future. ;)

That IS great news! Looking forward to you putting up that video.

When you do the shoot with the next larger lady, I hope you get to incorporate my domination suggestion! ie. not domination as in the regular S/M sense of the word but simply the large lady tossing you around a whole lot in a combative context while you're able to not do much about it

lol, i feel like we're being so demanding! But I've really enjoyed the couple FF videos you've put out so far so I'm hoping these next couple are going to be even more awesome.

strut170222 August 10th, 2010 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39478)
Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! ;) I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! :) So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!:confused1:

I know you can carry twice your body weight and as I've said before you are probably the best pound for pound pure lifter around if there is such a thing. Your leg strength/balance is ridiculous.

I know Dendrin is creating a poll but I'm going to jump the gun and say I'd like to see you perform a long duration cradle with the 215 pounder. Since piggyback, straddles and shoulders are very easy for yourself you should try the two on one lifts like the ones done on amazing lift and carry on clips 4 sale. Two girls or two guys weighting 120 to 150 ea on each hip, both shoulders, etc. High calve raises with that weight is good too. There's other ideas as well. You're very capable of many ideas floating around.

Also have a lighter guy or gal that you can "rough lift" and toss around such as toss them in the air in your arms if possible, throwing from arms to shoulders to side, etc. You could try this on a trampoline for added safety and confidence to go extra rough like pro wrestling, IE quickly flipping him onto your shoulders and dropping him, etc. Something like an "angry Cheerleader" segment without you being so nice and smiley (is good too) this time around.

Sorry Dendrin I'll continue this on the discussion section.

winniethebeer August 10th, 2010 00:55

my idea was to cater to the "longest time carry" crowd while still being possible to sell the same clip for general l&c fans at clips4sale. the good thing about clips4sale is that each clip being sold separately instead of a monthly membership allows for a range of different ideas and experimentations. you said you can go up to 245lb person for a lift. a clip of one type of carry at longest time would most likely be under 10mins with someone that big. so it will still sell (not very boring) to general lift and carry crowd.

there are tons of variations (f/f or f/m) (specific lift specialized clip) (bigger liftee or smaller liftee) and so on. i think you can cover all of them on clips4sale and still make money :)

liftinheels August 10th, 2010 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39477)
LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!;)

:):D:w00t::tt1::thumbup2:
roll on thursday, thank u rachel i am looking forward to it...

goneju August 10th, 2010 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39478)
Hello Strut!

Dear Rachel I would like to add one thing on long duration lifts as I initiated this discusion. When I said long duration lifts I had in mind lifts lasting for around 3 - 4 minutes. I never thought of 30 minutes or so at a stretch. I think to start with you can have 3 - 4 minutes lift. By this you can have 3 - 4 different type of lifts in your 12 - 15 minutes video.

jvzann August 10th, 2010 10:24

Hi Rachel. Thanks again for the videos and all your hard work :thumbup2::thumbup2: I've put a couple of pics below of lifts I'd love to see you do if you were comfortable doing them, you rarely get to see lifts like these with an arm between the legs. I'd especially love to see you lift a much smaller lady like this.

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/924...6192412034.jpg

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/924...2992412053.jpg

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/924...dd92412060.jpg

Ps, I can see that you get loads of requests for different lifts which must be a little overwhelming so I'll understand if you can't fit these in!

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 39498)
I know you can carry twice your body weight and as I've said before you are probably the best pound for pound pure lifter around if there is such a thing. Your leg strength/balance is ridiculous.

I know Dendrin is creating a poll but I'm going to jump the gun and say I'd like to see you perform a long duration cradle with the 215 pounder. Since piggyback, straddles and shoulders are very easy for yourself you should try the two on one lifts like the ones done on amazing lift and carry on clips 4 sale. Two girls or two guys weighting 120 to 150 ea on each hip, both shoulders, etc. High calve raises with that weight is good too. There's other ideas as well. You're very capable of many ideas floating around.

Also have a lighter guy or gal that you can "rough lift" and toss around such as toss them in the air in your arms if possible, throwing from arms to shoulders to side, etc. You could try this on a trampoline for added safety and confidence to go extra rough like pro wrestling, IE quickly flipping him onto your shoulders and dropping him, etc. Something like an "angry Cheerleader" segment without you being so nice and smiley (is good too) this time around.

Sorry Dendrin I'll continue this on the discussion section.

Thanks so much Strut for the kind words! :D

I will be working with a smaller guy next week and plan on doing some real creative long duration/rough lift type of scenarios. I will have to look for a trampoline that will allow for powerbombs and superslams! :D Thanks for the great feedback!:thumbup2:

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniethebeer (Post 39499)
my idea was to cater to the "longest time carry" crowd while still being possible to sell the same clip for general l&c fans at clips4sale. the good thing about clips4sale is that each clip being sold separately instead of a monthly membership allows for a range of different ideas and experimentations. you said you can go up to 245lb person for a lift. a clip of one type of carry at longest time would most likely be under 10mins with someone that big. so it will still sell (not very boring) to general lift and carry crowd.

there are tons of variations (f/f or f/m) (specific lift specialized clip) (bigger liftee or smaller liftee) and so on. i think you can cover all of them on clips4sale and still make money :)

Excellent feedback and thanks winniethebeer. As I said above, I am planning on doing some creative long duration lifts next week so I cater to the fans that really like these type of clips. Of course, I will put my own personal spin on them:thumbup2:

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 39491)
That IS great news! Looking forward to you putting up that video.

When you do the shoot with the next larger lady, I hope you get to incorporate my domination suggestion! ie. not domination as in the regular S/M sense of the word but simply the large lady tossing you around a whole lot in a combative context while you're able to not do much about it

lol, i feel like we're being so demanding! But I've really enjoyed the couple FF videos you've put out so far so I'm hoping these next couple are going to be even more awesome.

Thanks Ashok! I am planning on incorporating your domination suggestion into a clip in the near future. I have the right person for the job, just have to work on setting up the date and time.

I am glad everyone is so eager to share their ideas and suggestions. I just hope everyone understands that I can't do all of the suggestions immediately. I dont want anyone feeling left out because they havent seen their suggestion used yet. I use this thread as a resource and as I get ready to shoot with a certain volunteer, I review it to see what ideas and suggestions I can incorporate and what I am physically able to do. I have several vids I have already shot that have incorporated many of the suggestions listed so you never know when yours will be next!:D

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39508)
:):D:w00t::tt1::thumbup2:
roll on thursday, thank u rachel i am looking forward to it...

LOL, because you are so excited about this video, I am releasing it tomorrow instead!:thumbup2::D

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 39510)
Dear Rachel I would like to add one thing on long duration lifts as I initiated this discusion. When I said long duration lifts I had in mind lifts lasting for around 3 - 4 minutes. I never thought of 30 minutes or so at a stretch. I think to start with you can have 3 - 4 minutes lift. By this you can have 3 - 4 different type of lifts in your 12 - 15 minutes video.

Thanks for the clarification Ganju! This is what I have in mind as well for these type of clips.:)

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 39527)
Hi Rachel. Thanks again for the videos and all your hard work :thumbup2::thumbup2: I've put a couple of pics below of lifts I'd love to see you do if you were comfortable doing them, you rarely get to see lifts like these with an arm between the legs. I'd especially love to see you lift a much smaller lady like this.

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/924...6192412034.jpg

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/924...2992412053.jpg

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/924...dd92412060.jpg

Ps, I can see that you get loads of requests for different lifts which must be a little overwhelming so I'll understand if you can't fit these in!

Thanks Jvzann! :D Thanks for posting the pics and the next time I shoot with one of my smaller females, I will definately incorporate these into the video!:D

jvzann August 11th, 2010 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39572)
Thanks Jvzann! :D Thanks for posting the pics and the next time I shoot with one of my smaller females, I will definately incorporate these into the video!:D

Great, many thanks Rachel :thumbup2::thumbup2:

aloknath August 11th, 2010 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39569)
Thanks Ashok! I am planning on incorporating your domination suggestion into a clip in the near future. I have the right person for the job, just have to work on setting up the date and time.

I am glad everyone is so eager to share their ideas and suggestions. I just hope everyone understands that I can't do all of the suggestions immediately. I dont want anyone feeling left out because they havent seen their suggestion used yet. I use this thread as a resource and as I get ready to shoot with a certain volunteer, I review it to see what ideas and suggestions I can incorporate and what I am physically able to do. I have several vids I have already shot that have incorporated many of the suggestions listed so you never know when yours will be next!:D

Don't worry I/we can wait! Looking forward to that domination video (whenever you're able to get it done)!

God, I wish all the other L&C clips4sale producers were this receptive :D

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 15:01

Nurse Naughty's L&C Happy Ending Surprise

John is feeling a little stiff, so he decided that the best way to relieve some of his stress and tension was to call for a massage. He opened up the phone book, and saw an ad for a "unique" massage, that sparked his interest. He had no idea what he was in for when Nurse Naughty arrived and applied her once in a lifetime lift and carry massage therapy.

Rachel shows off her unbelievable strength and balance performing long piggy back rides, squats, front straddles, cradles, super seductive lapsitting, and OTS all while wearing 8" stiletto heels with a 215 lbs male!!!!

See why Rachel has been called "the pound for pound strongest" female in lift and carry!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...ing%20Full.gif

Hope you all enjoy this week's addition!

Big Hugs!

liftinheels August 11th, 2010 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39618)
John is feeling a little stiff, so he decided that the best way to relieve some of his stress and tension was to call for a massage. He opened up the phone book, and saw an ad for a "unique" massage, that sparked his interest. He had no idea what he was in for when Nurse Naughty arrived and applied her once in a lifetime lift and carry massage therapy.

Rachel shows off her unbelievable strength and balance performing long piggy back rides, squats, front straddles, cradles, super seductive lapsitting, and OTS all while wearing 8" stiletto heels with a 215 lbs male!!!!

See why Rachel has been called "the pound for pound strongest" female in lift and carry!

Big Hugs!

OMG OMG that is my dream video thank you, and ps if u EVER come to the UK or i EVER again visit FL (i wish i looked u up when i was there), that is the session i want rachel plz, i love the vid, i'll get to work on the next script, thank u again :tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1:

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39619)
OMG OMG that is my dream video thank you, and ps if u EVER come to the UK or i EVER again visit FL (i wish i looked u up when i was there), that is the session i want rachel plz, i love the vid, i'll get to work on the next script, thank u again :tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1:

Hi LiftinHeels,
Please let me know what you think when you get a chance to watch the full length video!!! I hope that you enjoy!:wub:

sam_neil August 11th, 2010 17:38

Thanks alot Rachel..superb video..looking forward to the crossdressing one now:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39618)

Big Hugs!

RachelFights August 11th, 2010 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_neil (Post 39625)
Thanks alot Rachel..superb video..looking forward to the crossdressing one now:)

Already taken care of sweetie! Now I just have to get it edited and ready to go, and it should post in about 2 weeks!!!! ;)

sam_neil August 11th, 2010 18:22

You are a star! :) cant wait to see it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39629)
Already taken care of sweetie! Now I just have to get it edited and ready to go, and it should post in about 2 weeks!!!! ;)

strut170222 August 12th, 2010 00:39

Rachel, I answered your poll question regarding weight differences. What is the heaviest guy you have ever lifted/carried in say a cradle anyway? How many people do you think you have lifted/carried so far sessions included?

Impressive lifting/balance with the high heels, ordered the vid. Hope you take it easy with those on.

RachelFights August 12th, 2010 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 39665)
Rachel, I answered your poll question regarding weight differences. What is the heaviest guy you have ever lifted/carried in say a cradle anyway? How many people do you think you have lifted/carried so far sessions included?

Impressive lifting/balance with the high heels, ordered the vid. Hope you take it easy with those on.

Hi Strut!

The heaviest guy I have cradled was 6'5" and weighed 245. It was doable because of his height weight ratio. So far, I have probably lifted over 100 people but that includes my cheerleading days! :) If you just count people I have lifted since I started doing vids/sessions, probably close to 25. Actually, my lift/carry sessions requests only really started picking up after I opened this store, even though I advertised that I did do lift/carry. I guess they didnt believe I could do it until they saw it with their own eyes!:D

Thanks for the compliments as always. I am always extra careful when lifting in such high heels. LOL!, most girls cant even walk in them, no less lift and large man! Let me know what you think once you watch the video, I always appreciate your feedback:thumbup2:

liftinheels August 12th, 2010 11:04

nurse naughty

i have been into LC for around 15 years now and i must say that is the best vid i EVER brought , thank u so much rachel for making it happen xxx:wub:

RachelFights August 12th, 2010 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39687)
i have been into LC for around 15 years now and i must say that is the best vid i EVER brought , thank u so much rachel for making it happen xxx:wub:

Wow! LiftinHeels! I am so happy that you liked it so much and always glad when I can make a fan's dreams come true!!! :thumbup2:

Please let me know if you have any other ideas... This one seems to be doing very well for me!

RachelFights August 12th, 2010 19:33

Thank you

I just wanted to say Thank You so much to all of you! You have all been so amazing and supportive, and you have made me feel right at home on this forum!!!!

I love all of the ideas that you keep throwing at me, and I promise that I will get to them as soon as the right volunteers are found! :) And for some of you, the videos are just around the corner! I shot 20 + new videos last weekend alone (at Fetish Con), and I incorporated a great deal of feedback from you guys, along with some of my own ideas, so now all I have to do is start compiling and editing, and I think you will all be pleased. There is a lot of variety, so hopefully, there is something for everyone.

aloknath August 12th, 2010 20:30

Thank you, Rachel, for being so open to ideas. I don't recall a single one of the L&C producers ever even coming on here once let alone being so open to suggestions (aside from the producers who started off as fans).

One other thing I thought to mention - I don't know about other people but it's always fun for me when I see a familiar face being lifted (which is why I'm a big fan of the celeb lifts thread!). Do you have contacts in the wrestling/fetish scenes? It would be wonderful to see you lift some of the other members of the fetish/wrestling world. I know Hollywood often does lifts with the Double Trouble wrestling crowd and sites like sleeperkidsworld.com often do lift-intensive wrestling videos with guest stars like Diana Knight and so on.

It would be great to see a 'star studded' video, so to speak.

But, of course, not being too familiar with fetish subcultures aside from this one, I have no clue whether you know any of these people or whether I have unknowingly said something stupid!

RachelFights August 12th, 2010 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 39741)
Thank you, Rachel, for being so open to ideas. I don't recall a single one of the L&C producers ever even coming on here once let alone being so open to suggestions (aside from the producers who started off as fans).

One other thing I thought to mention - I don't know about other people but it's always fun for me when I see a familiar face being lifted (which is why I'm a big fan of the celeb lifts thread!). Do you have contacts in the wrestling/fetish scenes? It would be wonderful to see you lift some of the other members of the fetish/wrestling world. I know Hollywood often does lifts with the Double Trouble wrestling crowd and sites like sleeperkidsworld.com often do lift-intensive wrestling videos with guest stars like Diana Knight and so on.

It would be great to see a 'star studded' video, so to speak.

But, of course, not being too familiar with fetish subcultures aside from this one, I have no clue whether you know any of these people or whether I have unknowingly said something stupid!

Funny you mention that Ashok because I do! Videos have already been shot with some names that I am sure people will recognize if they are familiar with the WB270 web site and I hoping to do more and more as my contacts continue to grow!

aloknath August 12th, 2010 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39742)
Funny you mention that Ashok because I do! Videos have already been shot with some names that I am sure people will recognize if they are familiar with the WB270 web site and I hoping to do more and more as my contacts continue to grow!

Awesome! I'll look forward to more familiar faces in the future then!

I think I'm tapped out questions/advice-wise now...finally. Hopefully gave you an excess to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with all the suggestions!

liftinheels August 13th, 2010 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39730)
Wow! LiftinHeels! I am so happy that you liked it so much and always glad when I can make a fan's dreams come true!!! :thumbup2:

Please let me know if you have any other ideas... This one seems to be doing very well for me!

ok i know i may need to wait for my next idea cos uv so many other requests to fill from the other excellent ideas from the other guys on this forum, but here's another plan that WILL sell u more vids... dress up as u did on ur dominant beauty vid, exactly like that, then lift the male while u seductivly dance, move ur butt and legs around, and if possible plz do the cradle, and my fav lift OTS and FIREMANS LIFT for longer while dancing sexy, now i know this is not easy but maybe use a slighty lighter man, say 180 - 190 LBS, cos it can't be easy in those little heels, i think also u look better in slimmer heels like in the dom beauty vid, more feminine...
if i lived in FL i may have allowed u to use me, oh well i can dream lol, what d'u think of the above idea rachel ???

tkotom200 August 13th, 2010 02:18

If you don't mind me adding to the request list..

How about a leg press where you put your legs between his legs.. just be careful not to hurt him (too much anyway.. LOL!). And to expand on Ashok's sexy dance idea, perhaps you can push him up against the wall and lift/rub/dance against him?

I really appreciate your open-minded approach to lift and carry and yes, I have bought your clips! Thank you again!

RachelFights August 13th, 2010 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 39749)
Awesome! I'll look forward to more familiar faces in the future then!

I think I'm tapped out questions/advice-wise now...finally. Hopefully gave you an excess to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with all the suggestions!

Thanks so much Ashok! You definately provided great feedback! I am sure you will have more once you see the vids I have created!:thumbup2:

RachelFights August 13th, 2010 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39758)
ok i know i may need to wait for my next idea cos uv so many other requests to fill from the other excellent ideas from the other guys on this forum, but here's another plan that WILL sell u more vids... dress up as u did on ur dominant beauty vid, exactly like that, then lift the male while u seductivly dance, move ur butt and legs around, and if possible plz do the cradle, and my fav lift OTS and FIREMANS LIFT for longer while dancing sexy, now i know this is not easy but maybe use a slighty lighter man, say 180 - 190 LBS, cos it can't be easy in those little heels, i think also u look better in slimmer heels like in the dom beauty vid, more feminine...
if i lived in FL i may have allowed u to use me, oh well i can dream lol, what d'u think of the above idea rachel ???

Hi Liftinheels!

Nurse Naughty will definately be making more appearances and I will be changing the scenario for these future videos. An idea very similiar to yours is definately on my to-do list:D If you lived in Florida, you would be my co-star!:)

RachelFights August 13th, 2010 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkotom200 (Post 39762)
If you don't mind me adding to the request list..

How about a leg press where you put your legs between his legs.. just be careful not to hurt him (too much anyway.. LOL!). And to expand on Ashok's sexy dance idea, perhaps you can push him up against the wall and lift/rub/dance against him?

I really appreciate your open-minded approach to lift and carry and yes, I have bought your clips! Thank you again!

Hi Tkotom200! Thank you so much for your kind words and purchasing my clips!:blushing:

You can be sure that the leg press lift where I have my legs in between my liftee's legs is coming soon!:thumbup1: Also, the wall lift with the sexy dance is definately doable and will be part of scenario I am looking to shoot shortly.

liftinheels August 13th, 2010 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39809)
Hi Liftinheels!

Nurse Naughty will definately be making more appearances and I will be changing the scenario for these future videos. An idea very similiar to yours is definately on my to-do list:D If you lived in Florida, you would be my co-star!:)

CO STAR, ok where do i sign, lol... thanks for ur efforts rachel, u are defo the darling of this site and we all love ur work, anyway i must go, got some plane tickets to book, hehe...

RachelFights August 14th, 2010 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39826)
CO STAR, ok where do i sign, lol... thanks for ur efforts rachel, u are defo the darling of this site and we all love ur work, anyway i must go, got some plane tickets to book, hehe...

Awwww... LiftinHeels you are such a sweetheart!!! :wub:

Let me know when you get those tickets....;)

Mike August 15th, 2010 15:24

Rachel you are so strong! I see one of your full videos on clip4sale!
Your lift and carry moves are innovative.

I'm 165 pound and 5'7, you can carry me like a piece of cake :p

RachelFights August 15th, 2010 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 39938)
Rachel you are so strong! I see one of your full videos on clip4sale!
Your lift and carry moves are innovative.

I'm 165 pound and 5'7, you can carry me like a piece of cake :p

Thank you so much Mike!

Hehehe! I could actually lift you and eat a piece of cake at the same time :p

strut170222 August 17th, 2010 05:55

I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.

Nateliftee August 17th, 2010 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40056)
I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.

AWESOME Scenario Strut! I would definately buy it.:thumbup1:

RachelFights August 17th, 2010 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40056)
I have a good idea:

Hi Strut!

Ok, I think we may now officially be in the same wavelength! :thumbup1: I am shooting some vids this weekend and based on what you listed above, I think you and Nate (Hi Nate! :D) will be very happy with the results as I am already planning on something similar. It wont be exactly like this but certainly close with some surprises and of course, I will add some of the unique requests you listed because they are awesome!!:thumbup2:

I actually bought a special outfit specifically for this video and it just arrived yesterday.

strut170222 August 17th, 2010 23:48

Cool, I hope that you'll also get a little cruel/mean in some of those vids.

RachelFights August 17th, 2010 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40128)
Cool, I hope that you'll also get a little cruel/mean in some of those vids.

LOL! It might be tough, but I am sure that I have a little bit of cruel in me somewhere...;)

strut170222 August 18th, 2010 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40129)
LOL! It might be tough, but I am sure that I have a little bit of cruel in me somewhere...;)

Oh I know you do. I do like the happy smiles as well.

Congrats, I see that the Nurse Naughty f/m clip has made the top 50 clips on clips4sale. Pretty good considering that you also have the clips avail in two parts.

liftinheels August 18th, 2010 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40145)
Oh I know you do. I do like the happy smiles as well.

Congrats, I see that the Nurse Naughty f/m clip has made the top 50 clips on clips4sale. Pretty good considering that you also have the clips avail in two parts.

top 50 baby, i knew that vid was a winner :thumbup2:
any news on the dominant beauty dancing seductively vid rachel ???

RachelFights August 19th, 2010 14:26

Baunfire's First Lift and Carry (F/F)

Rachel is proud to introduce the amazing Baunfire to "Fantasy Wrestling & Lift and Carry"!!

At 6'3" tall Baunfire is a true amazon goddess and towers over Rachel. She makes her look so tiny as she lifts Rachel effortlessly! Of course, Rachel has no problem returning the favor and tossing this amazon beauty around like a rag doll culminating with an amazing shoulder sit where Baunfire's hands literally rest on the ceiling as Rachel does extreme calf raises with ease!

Non-stop piggy backs, front straddles, cradles, OTS, fireman's carries, airplane rides, and shoulder sits!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...0Carry%201.gif

http://www.clip4sale.com/39486

Have a wonderful week guys and I hope that you enjoy!:)

goneju August 19th, 2010 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40244)
Rachel is proud to introduce the amazing Baunfire to "Fantasy Wrestling & Lift and Carry"!!

At 6'3" tall Baunfire is a true amazon goddess and towers over Rachel. She makes her look so tiny as she lifts Rachel effortlessly! Of course, Rachel has no problem returning the favor and tossing this amazon beauty around like a rag doll culminating with an amazing shoulder sit where Baunfire's hands literally rest on the ceiling as Rachel does extreme calf raises with ease!

Non-stop piggy backs, front straddles, cradles, OTS, fireman's carries, airplane rides, and shoulder sits!

Wow Rachel I cant wait to buy this one. I will do this weekend. It looks amazing to me. I cant believe that you are lifting a girl who is 6'3 tall. Just wonderful. :thumbup1: What is her weight.

RachelFights August 20th, 2010 03:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 40257)
Wow Rachel I cant wait to buy this one. I will do this weekend. It looks amazing to me. I cant believe that you are lifting a girl who is 6'3 tall. Just wonderful. :thumbup1: What is her weight.

Thanks so much Ganju! She is a solid 170 lbs. She does triathalons so she is in great shape too!:thumbup1:

RachelFights August 20th, 2010 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 40147)
top 50 baby, i knew that vid was a winner :thumbup2:
any news on the dominant beauty dancing seductively vid rachel ???

Yes you did!:thumbup2:

This one is in the works....:D

Lifter August 20th, 2010 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40244)

I loved the way the other lady carried you in the cradle. You looked like a little baby! ;)
All in all, a great vid, but two things that need a bit fixing:
1- You didn't really performed OTS, but rather fireman's (or in this case: firewoman's) carry. These types of carry are closely related but, for a stickler like I am:blushing: it ain't the same!
2- Please make sure to have a bit longer carry when the lady is OTS and we can appreciate her butt.
All in all, a great one, dear!

RachelFights August 20th, 2010 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 40314)
I loved the way the other lady carried you in the cradle. You looked like a little baby! ;)
All in all, a great vid, but two things that need a bit fixing:
1- You didn't really performed OTS, but rather fireman's (or in this case: firewoman's) carry. These types of carry are closely related but, for a stickler like I am:blushing: it ain't the same!
2- Please make sure to have a bit longer carry when the lady is OTS and we can appreciate her butt.
All in all, a great one, dear!

Thanks so much Lifter!:blushing:

I always try to remember to hold the OTS lift a little longer and get close-ups just for you but some are longer than others!

I have always thought when a someone is over one shoulder, then that is considered an OTS. (like the close-up gif of me I attached above in the preview) I know the lift started as more of a fireman's carry so I will clean that up in the future ;)

aloknath August 20th, 2010 19:29

Been waiting for this one! Can't wait to download it once I get home!

RachelFights August 20th, 2010 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 40319)
Been waiting for this one! Can't wait to download it once I get home!

Thats makes me so happy!:wub:

aloknath August 20th, 2010 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40321)
Thats makes me so happy!:wub:

lol, it makes me happier! hope you keep doing vids like this with ladies who are a whole lot larger! really enjoyable. And hope you get the chance to do that lifts/dominating Rachel vid that I suggested too! No rush, of course.

RachelFights August 20th, 2010 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 40322)
lol, it makes me happier! hope you keep doing vids like this with ladies who are a whole lot larger! really enjoyable. And hope you get the chance to do that lifts/dominating Rachel vid that I suggested too! No rush, of course.

Thanks so much Ashok! My goal is to keep things very fresh by having girls and guys of various heights and builds so everyone can relate somehow or see their specific fantasy come to life :thumbup2:

xi August 21st, 2010 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40324)
Thanks so much Ashok! My goal is to keep things very fresh by having girls and guys of various heights and builds so everyone can relate somehow or see their specific fantasy come to life :thumbup2:

Speaking of fantasies, is there really a happy ending in part 2 of the same named clip? I ordered part 1 and was expecting a different kind of happy ending. I didn't know there would be a part 2 also.

Lifter August 23rd, 2010 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40318)
Thanks so much Lifter!:blushing:

I always try to remember to hold the OTS lift a little longer and get close-ups just for you but some are longer than others!

I have always thought when a someone is over one shoulder, then that is considered an OTS. (like the close-up gif of me I attached above in the preview) I know the lift started as more of a fireman's carry so I will clean that up in the future ;)

Thank you, darling! You're the best!! :thumbup2:

RachelFights August 25th, 2010 17:57

Forced Fem Lift & Carry (F/M)

Rachel shows her true dominant side in her first installment of our very special "Lift & Carry Fantasy Series".

Rachel comes home from a busy day of shopping only to find her roommate going through and trying on her clothing and lingerie. She is appalled and decides to teach him a lessen he'll never forget! Rachel chokes him out and throws him on the bed. He awakens to Rachel putting the finishes touches on his transformation from man to little sissy bitch!

Rachel throws her newly transformed bitch over her shoulder and parades him around the room. He is totally humiliated as she taunts him over and over and declares that she is now in complete control and there's nothing he can do about it!

She shows off her true dominant female strength over the hapless male as she performs OTS, cradles, lapsitting, front straddles, piggybacks and upside-down lifts.

If you like a little role play in your lift and carry, this video is a must see!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...nd%20Carry.gif

Take care and have a wonderful week guys!!! :wub:

minimaxde August 26th, 2010 07:58

lift with smaller girl

Hi Rachel,

you mentioned, that you have done a session with a lighter, smaller petite girl with many powerful lifts. Do you know, when the clip will be posted to clip4sale? Thanks for a fantastic job!

Yours

Minimax - Germany

sam_neil August 26th, 2010 17:41

Thanks alot Rachel..awesome video! Video quality looks better then the nurse video and the roleplaying was great..I only wish male model was bigger but otherwise its perfect...looking forward to seeing similar work from you

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40636)
Rachel shows her true dominant side in her first installment of our very special "Lift & Carry Fantasy Series".

Rachel comes home from a busy day of shopping only to find her roommate going through and trying on her clothing and lingerie. She is appalled and decides to teach him a lessen he'll never forget! Rachel chokes him out and throws him on the bed. He awakens to Rachel putting the finishes touches on his transformation from man to little sissy bitch!

Rachel throws her newly transformed bitch over her shoulder and parades him around the room. He is totally humiliated as she taunts him over and over and declares that she is now in complete control and there's nothing he can do about it!

She shows off her true dominant female strength over the hapless male as she performs OTS, cradles, lapsitting, front straddles, piggybacks and upside-down lifts.

If you like a little role play in your lift and carry, this video is a must see!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...nd%20Carry.gif

Take care and have a wonderful week guys!!! :wub:

RachelFights August 27th, 2010 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 40692)
Hi Rachel,

you mentioned, that you have done a session with a lighter, smaller petite girl with many powerful lifts. Do you know, when the clip will be posted to clip4sale? Thanks for a fantastic job!

Yours

Minimax - Germany

Hi Minimax,
My first clip(s) with a much smaller female will actually be posting next week. I will post here as soon as they are ready. I really hope that you enjoy them.

Hugs,
Rachel:thumbup2:

RachelFights August 27th, 2010 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_neil (Post 40725)
Thanks alot Rachel..awesome video! Video quality looks better then the nurse video and the roleplaying was great..I only wish male model was bigger but otherwise its perfect...looking forward to seeing similar work from you

Hi Sam,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! As far as the quality goes, it probably just had to do with someone actually running the camera for this video vs. the camera being placed on a tripod from the nurse video. :) Unfortunately, the genre of video is one that is difficult to find volunteers for, so I have to take what I can get. ;) Hehehe! Not every guy I lift can be big, LOL! And for the most part, I am lifting significantly heavier volunteers (male or female) than most of the other girls who shooting videos these days. :blushing:

strut170222 August 27th, 2010 02:50

Yeah, and the one named "Mighty" is lifting only lightweights. No knocks, IMO if you want to use that name then you need to lift somebody heavier with ease the same way that you do.

slick55 August 27th, 2010 03:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40756)
Yeah, and the one named "Mighty" is lifting only lightweights. No knocks, IMO if you want to use that name then you need to lift somebody heavier with ease the same way that you do.

Very true and well said Strut. Keep up the amazing work Rachel. I definately recognize and appreciate the effort you are putting into your videos and the size of the liftees compared to your size.:thumbup2:

sam_neil August 27th, 2010 19:30

I agree on both accounts, Rachel. Finding volunteers for such genre must be troublesome...you did a fantastic job :)
And you do lift heavy especially for your build..its amazing! Looking forward to your future productions and especially next crossdressing/L&C one ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 40748)
Hi Sam,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! As far as the quality goes, it probably just had to do with someone actually running the camera for this video vs. the camera being placed on a tripod from the nurse video. :) Unfortunately, the genre of video is one that is difficult to find volunteers for, so I have to take what I can get. ;) Hehehe! Not every guy I lift can be big, LOL! And for the most part, I am lifting significantly heavier volunteers (male or female) than most of the other girls who shooting videos these days. :blushing: