The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How easy it is to give a piggyback ride ? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7458)

Coolbeans March 24th, 2020 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Error900 (Post 236245)
Hi guys ! I am a 20 years old boy and I have the same fetishism of most of you: I like being lifted and carried by girls, especially in piggyback style. But, unlike many of you, I like being lifted by averrage and feminine girls (not too muscolar and masculine). Browsing the web I realized how even slender and untrained girls can carry bigger guys on their back, without too much effort. This happen especially when the boy doesn't jump on the back, but uses something (like a chair) to get on it. So is piggyback the easiest way to carry someone ? Have you ever receveid one from an averrage lady ?

Piggybacks aren't too hard and if you are of average weight, most folks can probably give you one. They are certainly among the easiest lifts to perform.

yoo123 April 3rd, 2020 22:21

Piggyback

Not as easy as it may seem.

Bree April 9th, 2020 07:22

In my experience every girl I have met could easily carry me. I guess it is the perks of being tiny haha

Rp7 October 9th, 2020 23:29

I?ve seen 125 pound girl piggyback me and cradle carry with ease.

sabre October 11th, 2020 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rp7 (Post 246052)
I?ve seen 125 pound girl piggyback me and cradle carry with ease.

How much do u weigh?

Rp7 October 11th, 2020 22:48

I was only around 160 at the time I believe.

shadowspider33 October 12th, 2020 20:57

I guess there are a few factors to consider, but my gf can piggyback me very easily. She has no problem walking around with me on her back without any issues, she can spin around, run etc like its not a big deal. She is also not very big, about 5'2 and between 115-124lbs while I have been as heavy as 260lbs, but not any lower then 235lbs. .

sabre October 13th, 2020 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowspider33 (Post 246180)
I guess there are a few factors to consider, but my gf can piggyback me very easily. She has no problem walking around with me on her back without any issues, she can spin around, run etc like its not a big deal. She is also not very big, about 5'2 and between 115-124lbs while I have been as heavy as 260lbs, but not any lower then 235lbs. .

impressive! Curious to hear more about what these factors are from your experience

Er_monnezza October 15th, 2020 17:06

Every woman in normal/good shape con give a piggyback and maybe also front lift. They are the easiest lifts, the more difficult are cradle carry ( because it needs arms' strength )and shoulder ride.

shadowspider33 October 16th, 2020 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabre (Post 246185)
impressive! Curious to hear more about what these factors are from your experience

Oh just basic stuff, such as size differential, leg strength, etc. Obviously if there isn't a big difference in weight the piggybacks would certainly not be that difficult. Also if the girl is fit, then she should be able to manage in a lot of situations, obviously if the guy is huge, and the girl is small, it would make it a lot harder