The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

RachelFights August 28th, 2010 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_neil (Post 40816)
I agree on both accounts, Rachel. Finding volunteers for such genre must be troublesome...you did a fantastic job :)
And you do lift heavy especially for your build..its amazing! Looking forward to your future productions and especially next crossdressing/L&C one ;)

Awwww... Thank you!:blushing: And just so you know there will definitely be more where that came from...

goneju August 28th, 2010 04:09

Rachel when can we see more ff public videos from you.

strut170222 August 29th, 2010 01:49

Rachel, what do you think of getting a hold of contacts on wb270 when you travel for vid shoots? Cassidy Rae (http://wb270.com/ind/cassidyRae.htm) from NYC looks like a hottie and strong. I think you are already doing this (Dia Zerva f/m example) but if you can book her and do a 2 on 1 ff/m etc that would be nice.

RachelFights August 29th, 2010 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 40843)
Rachel when can we see more ff public videos from you.

Hi Ganju:

Look for something new in about a week in this genre:thumbup2:

RachelFights August 29th, 2010 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40926)
Rachel, what do you think of getting a hold of contacts on wb270 when you travel for vid shoots? Cassidy Rae (http://wb270.com/ind/cassidyRae.htm) from NYC looks like a hottie and strong. I think you are already doing this (Dia Zerva f/m example) but if you can book her and do a 2 on 1 ff/m etc that would be nice.

Hi Strut:

I always try to find new interesting girls that I think would be great doing lift and carry when I travel or when they travel to Florida. Sometimes, the timing doesnt work or she cant do it for some other reason.

I am listed on WB270 so I do pay attention to who may be available and Cassidy looks great! I probably wont be back in NY for a few months but I will see what I can do. :thumbup1:

RachelFights September 1st, 2010 02:14

Clip Idea

Hey Guys,
Quick question, I have a chance to shoot a f/f clip this weekend with a dominating theme, how do you guys feel about this idea:

Bratty "Baby"girl/ Stern Babysitter (where babysitter is doing dominant lifts with the "baby")

Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible...

goneju September 1st, 2010 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41102)
Hey Guys,
Quick question, I have a chance to shoot a f/f clip this weekend with a dominating theme, how do you guys feel about this idea:

Bratty "Baby"girl/ Stern Babysitter (where babysitter is doing dominant lifts with the "baby")

Thats great. If possible try some long duration front lifts of say around 2 minutes or so at a stretch.

jvzann September 1st, 2010 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41102)
Hey Guys,

Sounds fantastic Rachel, really looking forward to it. if possible could you include those 'between the legs' lifts that I sent you a few pictures of before? Many thanks
John
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

RachelFights September 1st, 2010 15:01

Little Girl Workout (LOWER BODY)

Rachel has been looking for a petite girl to help her with a lift and carry workout and she found the perfect volunteer in the 5 foot tall, 100 lbs super cute Michelle!

Rachel begins with a lower body workout which shows off her unbelievable leg strength! Rachel performs long endurance lifts while doing squats, lunges and super high calf raises with Michelle sitting on one shoulder, both shoulders, in piggyback and front straddle positions and in various torture racks!! She also performs multiple leg presses in various positions.

As always, Rachel performs her lifts with ease and a huge smile on her face in this non-stop lift and carry bonanza! Stay tuned for her Upper Body Workout with Michelle COMING SOON!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...%20Workout.gif

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Hey Guys,
I want to let you all know that I have decided to start September off with a bang and some absolutely incredible L&C videos. This is just the first of 3 that I will be releasing over the next few days, so hopefully everyone will enjoy them!!!

RachelFights September 1st, 2010 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 41123)
Sounds fantastic Rachel, really looking forward to it. if possible could you include those 'between the legs' lifts that I sent you a few pictures of before? Many thanks
John
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

Awesome! But I an sure which "between the legs" lifts you are referring to... Could you please resend the photos?

RachelFights September 1st, 2010 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 41110)
Thats great. If possible try some long duration front lifts of say around 2 minutes or so at a stretch.

Hi Ganju,
We can definitely try, but I'm not sure if the lifter will be up for it yet. This is actually the first time she will be working with me and has never done any lift and carry before, so that may be a tough way to break her in...

strut170222 September 1st, 2010 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41145)
Rachel has been looking for a petite girl to help her with a lift and carry workout and she found the perfect volunteer in the 5 foot tall, 100 lbs super cute Michelle!

Rachel begins with a lower body workout which shows off her unbelievable leg strength! Rachel performs long endurance lifts while doing squats, lunges and super high calf raises with Michelle sitting on one shoulder, both shoulders, in piggyback and front straddle positions and in various torture racks!! She also performs multiple leg presses in various positions.

As always, Rachel performs her lifts with ease and a huge smile on her face in this non-stop lift and carry bonanza! Stay tuned for her Upper Body Workout with Michelle COMING SOON!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...%20Workout.gif

Hey Guys,
I want to let you all know that I have decided to start September off with a bang and some absolutely incredible L&C videos. This is just the first of 3 that I will be releasing over the next few days, so hopefully everyone will enjoy them!!!

Although I am primarily into F/M I have been ordering your F/F vids as well. This one looks pretty hot and your legs look great here. Looks like your're lifting the air (then again it also appears that way with heavier weight).

These "workout segments" are a good direction IMO.

dendrin September 1st, 2010 21:37

Rachel, did you try to do a full overhead lift with her or is that in the next video? I know you aren't a bodybuilder but I think that would be a reachable goal for you for lifting a 100 lb girl.

jvzann September 2nd, 2010 07:57

Hi Rachel, here are the 'between th legs' lifts that I was hoping for
:thumbup2:
By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks :thumbup2::thumbup2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 39527)
Hi Rachel. Thanks again for the videos and all your hard work :thumbup2::thumbup2: I've put a couple of pics below of lifts I'd love to see you do if you were comfortable doing them, you rarely get to see lifts like these with an arm between the legs. I'd especially love to see you lift a much smaller lady like this.

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/924...6192412034.jpg

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/924...2992412053.jpg

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/924...dd92412060.jpg

Ps, I can see that you get loads of requests for different lifts which must be a little overwhelming so I'll understand if you can't fit these in!

firestar September 2nd, 2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 41202)
By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks :thumbup2::thumbup2:

I would live to see you do it with a guy if you are comfortable with that as well. But only if you are comfortable.

minimaxde September 2nd, 2010 08:59

Babysitter clip and the new f/f-clip

Hi Rachel,

your new clip is very nice, I am waiting for the next parts and for the incredible lifts with that petite girl, may be front, under arms, by waist and try to overhead. I also like the babysitter-theme with powerful lifts high in the air. You are the best, Rachel!!

Minimax

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 41171)
Rachel, did you try to do a full overhead lift with her or is that in the next video? I know you aren't a bodybuilder but I think that would be a reachable goal for you for lifting a 100 lb girl.

Hi Dendrin,
LOL! I can't spoil the surprise. ;) What would everyone have to look forward to if I let the cat out of the bag... Hehehehe! Just Kidding... unfortunately I was on a very limited time schedule with this girl, so getting a full "gorilla style" overhead press was difficult since her balance was off and I didn't have much time to practice with her.

I wil be shooting with her again in the future and I am committed to getting this on video. However, when I do, it will be an un-edited textbook style version from start to finish! But I did do some other great versions of overhead lifts in the second part of the video, including full bench pressing... So it is definitely worth checking out...:thumbup2:

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 41153)
Although I am primarily into F/M I have been ordering your F/F vids as well. This one looks pretty hot and your legs look great here. Looks like your're lifting the air (then again it also appears that way with heavier weight).

These "workout segments" are a good direction IMO.

Thanks so much Strut for the vote of confidence, it means alot!:thumbup2:

These workout segment and strength demonstration style videos are going to be a big part of my store. Let me know what you think of this one!:thumbup1:

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 12:06

Quote:

Hi jvzann! Oh yes, I remember these. Michelle would have been perfect for these but I shot with her before I saw the pics. I am definately going to add these and perhaps even with a male too. However, I want to make sure I have the right volunteer for these lifts so they come out really good. I dont want to include them just to say I did them, I want them to look awesome! :thumbup2:

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by firestar (Post 41205)
I would live to see you do it with a guy if you are comfortable with that as well. But only if you are comfortable.

Hi firestar

I will see what I can do! I think that would look pretty cool with a male :thumbup2:

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 41207)
Hi Rachel,

your new clip is very nice, I am waiting for the next parts and for the incredible lifts with that petite girl, may be front, under arms, by waist and try to overhead. I also like the babysitter-theme with powerful lifts high in the air. You are the best, Rachel!!

Minimax

Hi Minimax!

Thanks so much! Based on your post, I dont think you will be disappointed with the next part of this video:D

jvzann September 2nd, 2010 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41219)
Hi jvzann! Oh yes, I remember these. Michelle would have been perfect for these but I shot with her before I saw the pics. I am definately going to add these and perhaps even with a male too. However, I want to make sure I have the right volunteer for these lifts so they come out really good. I dont want to include them just to say I did them, I want them to look awesome! :thumbup2:

Thanks Rachel, you're a star :)

aloknath September 2nd, 2010 19:17

Rachel - please don't interpret this as pressure - I just wanted to check if you'd be doing that video any time soon that I suggested: the one where a lady much larger than yourself lifts you up in a dominant/combative situation and tosses you around a whole lot. I really enjoyed the video you did where the larger lady picked you up so this would be a natural progression from that!

However, your openness to suggestions has clearly resulted in us taking full advantage so don't worry - I'm not rushing you. I can see there's a lot of demands being made of you right now :D

Plus, I hope you take the time to find the right girl - someone for whom you're practically weightless! Or at the least very very light :P

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 41230)
Thanks Rachel, you're a star :)

Thanks jvzann!! :blushing:

RachelFights September 2nd, 2010 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 41247)
Rachel - please don't interpret this as pressure - I just wanted to check if you'd be doing that video any time soon that I suggested: the one where a lady much larger than yourself lifts you up in a dominant/combative situation and tosses you around a whole lot. I really enjoyed the video you did where the larger lady picked you up so this would be a natural progression from that!

However, your openness to suggestions has clearly resulted in us taking full advantage so don't worry - I'm not rushing you. I can see there's a lot of demands being made of you right now :D

Plus, I hope you take the time to find the right girl - someone for whom you're practically weightless! Or at the least very very light :P

Hi Ashok:

I did shoot one video where I am the one being lifted but it wasn't as dominant as I know you would like. I am shooting with a new girl this weekend and I am hoping we can do this type of video. She is a bigger girl (5' 10") and solid but very cute and she is very dominant in nature so I am crossing my fingers this comes the way you want it:thumbup1:

BTW, the only pressure I feel is that people may think I am not listening to their suggestions. Like you said, the key is finding the right people and right scenario for each idea and sometimes that take time. That way, the video really matches the idea;)

RachelFights September 3rd, 2010 14:20

Little Girl Workout (UPPER BODY)

Hey Guys!
Here is the much anticipated PART 2 of my Little Girl Workout! I hope that you all enjoy it! I think that there are a lot of lifts in here that you have been looking for!!!!

This is the second part of Rachel's lift and carry workout with the absolutely adorable 5 foot tall, 100 lbs Michelle.

This upper body workout has to be seen to be believed! Rachel goes all out as she starts with strict push ups with Michelle lying on her back. She then bench presses her while lying on the floor to a full lock out position! Rachel has no problem performing bicep curls with the petite Michelle.

This video features great transitional lifts as Rachel presses her overhead, lifts her high in the air by her waist, and tosses her like a from one hip to another. It is amazing to see how much air Michelle gets as Rachel maneuvers her with incredible ease!

Come see the 135 lbs Rachel demonstrate some of the most incredible lifts ever performed by a girl her size.

As always, Rachel's videos are guaranteed to be 100% un-edited lifts!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...orkout%201.gif

Can't wait to hear what you all think after you get a chance to watch the video!

intolnc September 3rd, 2010 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41314)
Can't wait to hear what you all think after you get a chance to watch the video!

Oh my GOD! :w00t:
This is one awesome arm strength video... I really really love the push ups! :tt1:
Don't have words yet, I think it's one of your best videos so far. :thumbup2:

RachelFights September 3rd, 2010 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 41343)
Oh my GOD! :w00t:
This is one awesome arm strength video... I really really love the push ups! :tt1:
Don't have words yet, I think it's one of your best videos so far. :thumbup2:

Thanks so much intolnc! :blushing:

I also want you to know how much I appreciate you and your support! :thumbup2:

dendrin September 3rd, 2010 22:15

Rachel, your best video yet! Of course I'm in the minority of people who like to see smaller people lifted but the lifts by the waist and elbows were simply awesome :w00t:

Yes you have 30 lbs on her but thats really not that much. Would you say its easier to lift her by the waist than under the arm pits? As I noticed you didn't use that method, just wondering.

winniethebeer September 4th, 2010 02:14

Quote:

Rachel's videos are guaranteed to be 100% un-edited lifts! [/url]

hope mighty trinity reads this :thumbup1::laugh::w00t:

RachelFights September 4th, 2010 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 41360)
Rachel, your best video yet! Of course I'm in the minority of people who like to see smaller people lifted but the lifts by the waist and elbows were simply awesome :w00t:

Yes you have 30 lbs on her but thats really not that much. Would you say its easier to lift her by the waist than under the arm pits? As I noticed you didn't use that method, just wondering.

Thank you so much Dendrin! I was really hoping you would like it:wub:

It is probably alot easier to lift her by the armpits because it would provide an easier way to elevate her but I really didn't have a plan for all of the lifts I was going to do, I just did what came natural and went with it! I will definately include an armpit lift in future videos

RachelFights September 4th, 2010 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniethebeer (Post 41369)
hope mighty trinity reads this :thumbup1::laugh::w00t:

:lol:

jvzann September 5th, 2010 07:46

Fantastic video Rachel, you're looking strong, and nice inventive lifts thanks so much :) That girl is really cute too, I hope you do more with her :thumbup2::thumbup2:

intolnc September 5th, 2010 15:34

Wow, I found the new video "Nothing but stairs" before you posted an update here! :D
I think I found my new dream video! One word: Awesome, fantastic, wonderful! Ok, those were more than one word, but one just doesn't fit! :tt1: :thumbup2: :w00t: :drool:

RachelFights September 5th, 2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 41447)
Wow, I found the new video "Nothing but stairs" before you posted an update here! :D
I think I found my new dream video! One word: Awesome, fantastic, wonderful! Ok, those were more than one word, but one just doesn't fit! :tt1: :thumbup2: :w00t: :drool:

Oh! Thank you so much Intolnc!!! I am glad that you found it and enjoyed it so much! :wub:

RachelFights September 5th, 2010 20:42

Nothing But Stairs

The title says it all. Three different guys, three different girls, all BRAND new footage, lifted by Rachel up and down stairs!

There is no wasted time in this video, just rapidfire lift clips with most of them occurring in public in front of an unsuspecting audience! Rachel performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry and front straddles while carrying her volunteers up and down stairs.

If you like variety and lifts in public, then you will love this video!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...Stairs%201.gif

I really hope that you guys enjoy all of the great clips that have been working on, and hopefully there is something for everything in the mix that I have put out this weekend! :D

strut170222 September 5th, 2010 22:04

You're taking this genre of fetish to the next level Rachel. Keep up the great work. Little girl launching up the c4sale rankings.

RachelFights September 5th, 2010 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 41469)
You're taking this genre of fetish to the next level Rachel. Keep up the great work. Little girl launching up the c4sale rankings.

Thank you so very much Strut! That means a lot to me!!! I couldnt do it without the help of this forum or as I like to call it, my lift and carry family:wub:

And the best part about it is that I have even more exciting stuff coming just around the corner...:thumbup2:

minimaxde September 6th, 2010 05:11

Best clip ever

Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

Minimax Germany:drool:

goneju September 6th, 2010 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41465)
The title says it all. Three different guys, three different girls, all BRAND new footage, lifted by Rachel up and down stairs!

There is no wasted time in this video, just rapidfire lift clips with most of them occurring in public in front of an unsuspecting audience! Rachel performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry and front straddles while carrying her volunteers up and down stairs.

If you like variety and lifts in public, then you will love this video!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...Stairs%201.gif

I really hope that you guys enjoy all of the great clips that have been working on, and hopefully there is something for everything in the mix that I have put out this weekend! :D

Public lifts are my fav. thanks a lot for this kind of set. Love to see more ff public lifts.

Dombazz September 6th, 2010 17:42

Quote:

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...orkout%201.gif

Oh damn WOW!!!
Thats an VERY sexy ass show-off on Michelles ass! I LOVE jeans shorts like that. There is no sexier than that:drool::drool:
Though, it could be even better if also you had such shorts, that would expose your lovely butt even more, so as together matching up with the liftees:innocent:

My wish...would be....:hmm::hmm:. An L&C video where alot of the focus is of the asses. =)
Like...you doin a f/f session, both wearing such kinda jeans shorts. Then you both take turns of lifting each other.
Doin "ass focused trainging/lifts";)

*Like piggyback ride, ...tests back and belly.
*Shoulder sitting with push-ups, flexing legs and buns.
*Back-to-back lifts, locked elbows, both taking turns. Focus whole back and belly. Also stretching effect is so..
*Pony ride, the weakest lifter on all for:p;)

That would be just perfect!!!
You are absolutely great Rachel, I adore you!
//Hugs

dendrin September 6th, 2010 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 41481)
Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit :D

I know this is sort of an ambitious vid hope you like the idea.

jvzann September 6th, 2010 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 41532)
I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit :D

That sounds great to me too :thumbup1::thumbup1:

fredbloggs1969 September 6th, 2010 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 41542)
That sounds great to me too :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Me too :thumbup2:

RachelFights September 6th, 2010 21:55

Quote:

Hi Jvzann! Mission accomplished...with both female and male liftees. It may be awhile before I release them but they came out really good!:thumbup2:

RachelFights September 6th, 2010 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 41481)
Hi Rachel,

Thanks so much Minimaxde! :blushing:

I like to lift a variety of different size people in my vids but I have to say, I really have fun with the petite girls and you can expect many more in the future. Now...if I can only find a little guy!:D

RachelFights September 6th, 2010 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 41522)
Oh damn WOW!!!
Thats an VERY sexy ass show-off on Michelles ass! I LOVE jeans shorts like that. There is no sexier than that:drool::drool:
Though, it could be even better if also you had such shorts, that would expose your lovely butt even more, so as together matching up with the liftees:innocent:

My wish...would be....:hmm::hmm:. An L&C video where alot of the focus is of the asses. =)
Like...you doin a f/f session, both wearing such kinda jeans shorts. Then you both take turns of lifting each other.
Doin "ass focused trainging/lifts";)

*Like piggyback ride, ...tests back and belly.
*Shoulder sitting with push-ups, flexing legs and buns.
*Back-to-back lifts, locked elbows, both taking turns. Focus whole back and belly. Also stretching effect is so..
*Pony ride, the weakest lifter on all for:p;)

That would be just perfect!!!
You are absolutely great Rachel, I adore you!
//Hugs

Thanks Dombazz! You are not the only one who likes close-ups of the butts! I may look into doing a F/F video featuring many more close-ups than usual. :thumbup1:

RachelFights September 6th, 2010 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 41532)

Hi Dendrin! This is an excellent, well thought out idea. However, I had thought I had covered quite a few of this in my "Rachel lifts her Secretary" video?

The one aspect not covered so much in that video was having the girl lifted against her will. I am definitely open to this idea but the key is having a petite girl who is very submissive in nature so the video looks very natural. The other thing I have to consider is if I am wearing heels and restrictive clothing in a video, I have to be very careful and more importantly, if the liftee is not careful (especially if she is struggling) then she can hurt me. If I break an ankle, I cant shoot videos for 2 months! :crying:

You will be seeing more "dominant lifting" by me with both guys and girls in upcoming videos. Your idea is one of those that will be shot when I know I have the right volunteer at the right time!:thumbup2:

jvzann September 7th, 2010 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41546)
Hi Jvzann! Mission accomplished...with both female and male liftees. It may be awhile before I release them but they came out really good!:thumbup2:

Fantastic, many thanks Rachel, I'm really looking forward to seeing them... You're the best!! :tt1::tt1:

firestar September 7th, 2010 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 41584)
Fantastic, many thanks Rachel, I'm really looking forward to seeing them... You're the best!! :tt1::tt1:

I agree with jvzann. I can't wait to see them!!:tt1::wub::thumbup2:

gimmi695 September 8th, 2010 12:54

Nothing but stairs

Hi Rachel,

In the above clip do you get background music or is there any dialog between you and the lifters involved.

thanks

RachelFights September 8th, 2010 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimmi695 (Post 41731)
Hi Rachel,

In the above clip do you get background music or is there any dialog between you and the lifters involved.

thanks

Hello Gimmi695,
Th clip does not have music, and as far as dialogue goes, each portion is different. Some have consistent dialogue, and some have very little...

Hope this helps!

RachelFights September 8th, 2010 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 40056)
I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.

Hey Strut & Nateliftee!
I just wanted to let both of you (and anyone else who may be interested) know that I will be making your cheerleader fantasy a reality in less than 48 hours!!! :tease:

I will be releasing my special F/M cheerleader video on Friday morning... :D

RachelFights September 10th, 2010 17:20

Cheerleader's Revenge (F/M)

Rachel is the captain of the Cheerleading Squad and she just found out that the Football players have been talking behind their back that chearleaders aren't "real athletes" and not strong like football players

Well, Rachel is furious when she hears this so she does what any good Chearleader would do; she kidnaps the 6 foot 4 inch 230 pound star Quarterback and teaches him a lesson he'll never forget!!!

She ties up his arms a legs and throws him over her shoulder and carries him to a secluded area. He struggles to get away but he is powerless to escape. Rachel takes pictures of him all tied up and threatens to post them online for the whole school to see if he doesn't do exactly what she says. He agrees and Rachel then shows her much larger male victim just how strong this chearleader really is!

Rachel lifts the Quarterback in fireman's carries with deep squats, over one shoulder, shoulder sits, back to backs, piggybacks with calf raises, front straddles and cradles all while threatening to drop him or throw him into the alligator infested water below! She performs chearleading moves while lifting the 230 pound male including a spectacular one leg toe touch while he is sitting on her shoulders!!

This is lift and carry role play at its finest as the Quarterback goes from cocky to submissive in a matter of minutes courtesy of Rachel and her unbelievable female strength and dominance!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...evenge%201.gif

Hope that you all enjoy your weekend!!!

strut170222 September 11th, 2010 04:12

Great display of strength, def one of the GOATs of L&C vids. Looks like he got dead-weighted on you before you cradled him but still impressive that you jumped up with him in your arms. Could you have cradled him higher in your arms (like the 215 guy) with a little cooperation on his part?

This vid should also hit the Top 50 on c4sale IMO.

saschas September 11th, 2010 14:35

great videos

Hi rachel,

I'm big fan of your vids and I already have donwnload most of your vids. but it would be great if you could make a video with an petite girl and do some overhead lifts. it would be awesome:tt1:

RachelFights September 11th, 2010 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 41933)
Great display of strength, def one of the GOATs of L&C vids. Looks like he got dead-weighted on you before you cradled him but still impressive that you jumped up with him in your arms. Could you have cradled him higher in your arms (like the 215 guy) with a little cooperation on his part?

This vid should also hit the Top 50 on c4sale IMO.

Thanks so much Strut! :blushing:

I was really proud of this one because it was with my largest male yet and I felt I tossed him around pretty well and it was another video that was greatly influenced by you and the forum! :thumbup2:

I could have definately cradled him a lot higher if he would have pushed off from the ground a little bit. When it comes to a cradle, there is a fine line from jumping too much and then going competely deadweight. I try to find that perfect spot in-between but sometimes it doesnt work out just right

RachelFights September 11th, 2010 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by saschas (Post 41945)
Hi rachel,

I'm big fan of your vids and I already have donwnload most of your vids. but it would be great if you could make a video with an petite girl and do some overhead lifts. it would be awesome:tt1:

Hi Sascha!!

First, I am wanted to thank you for buying my videos and taking the time to tell me how much you enjoy them, I really appreciate that!!:thumbup2:

I am assuming you are referring to the gorilla overhead press. I am committed to doing this lift on video. I just need a volunteer who I can practice with a little so she knows how to stay in the proper form for me.
When I do this lift, I want it to be absolutely perfect! I am 100% committed to it though and wont rest until it is done!!:thumbup1:

dendrin September 11th, 2010 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41947)
Hi Sascha!!

First, I am wanted to thank you for buying my videos and taking the time to tell me how much you enjoy them, I really appreciate that!!:thumbup2:

I am assuming you are referring to the gorilla overhead press. I am committed to doing this lift on video. I just need a volunteer who I can practice with a little so she knows how to stay in the proper form for me.
When I do this lift, I want it to be absolutely perfect! I am 100% committed to it though and wont rest until it is done!!:thumbup1:

Hi Rachel,

What sort of weight are you aiming for on the overhead? I'm pretty sure you could do this with the 100 lb girl already.

RachelFights September 11th, 2010 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 41959)
Hi Rachel,

What sort of weight are you aiming for on the overhead? I'm pretty sure you could do this with the 100 lb girl already.

Hi Dendrin,
Honestly, I would love to do it with an individual who is comparable in weight to myself, but that may take some time...:blushing: As for the 100lb girl, I more than likely could do it with her if I had time to actually work with her and practice the lift. In order for me to pull it off, I would really have to make sure that everything was perfectly in place and both of us knew exactly what we were doing and how the lift was going to go from the beginning to the end...:)

Hopefully very soon, I will get an opportunity to work with another girl that size, and really see what I am capable of...:thumbup2:

strut170222 September 11th, 2010 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41946)
Thanks so much Strut! :blushing:

I was really proud of this one because it was with my largest male yet and I felt I tossed him around pretty well and it was another video that was greatly influenced by you and the forum! :thumbup2:

I could have definately cradled him a lot higher if he would have pushed off from the ground a little bit. When it comes to a cradle, there is a fine line from jumping too much and then going competely deadweight. I try to find that perfect spot in-between but sometimes it doesnt work out just right

Glad you agree. I don't like watching a guy jump into a girls arms, it's supposed to be lift and carry, not jump and carry. Besides, at times the best part of the cradle is watching the guy get swooped up effortlessly like you have done in past vids. Wouldn't mind seeing you toss a light guy in the air a few times from a cradle. I'm sure you could pull that off after watching you do curls with Polly.

If you dont mind, I have another idea, I'll call it "scissor lifting.". I also like leg scissors and the vids do well on c4sale (grappling girls). I'll email you the details when i have more free time.

strut170222 September 11th, 2010 20:25

Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm using an Ipad and I can't scroll this site to edit text.

RachelFights September 11th, 2010 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 41964)
Glad you agree. I don't like watching a guy jump into a girls arms, it's supposed to be lift and carry, not jump and carry. Besides, at times the best part of the cradle is watching the guy get swooped up effortlessly like you have done in past vids. Wouldn't mind seeing you toss a light guy in the air a few times from a cradle. I'm sure you could pull that off after watching you do curls with Polly.

If you dont mind, I have another idea, I'll call it "scissor lifting.". I also like leg scissors and the vids do well on c4sale (grappling girls). I'll email you the details when i have more free time.

I am trying to find a light guy really bad because I have several ideas that include lifts like you mentioned. I thought I had one ready to go but he wound up flaking on me...:crying:

If there is any male under 140 lbs in the Orlando area or traveling to Florida that would like to be in a video, please let me know :thumbup2:

Also, I cant wait to read your next idea! I look forward to your email:thumbup1:

aloknath September 12th, 2010 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 41966)

If there is any male under 140 lbs in the Orlando area or traveling to Florida that would like to be in a video, please let me know :thumbup2:

lol, you're going to have a real rush of people offering their services now...I bet half the America-based fans on this board are now considering travelling to Orlando.

RachelFights September 13th, 2010 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 42000)
lol, you're going to have a real rush of people offering their services now...I bet half the America-based fans on this board are now considering travelling to Orlando.

Good Lord! I really hope that they do!!! I did have someone volunteer a little while back, but I have tried to schedule with him a few times and he always flaked on me at the last minute... :mad: So hopefully, someone will make there way down here to Florida to play with me soon....

RachelFights September 13th, 2010 17:46

Fun New Wrestling Video

Hey Guys,
I know that the majority of you are pure lift and carry fans, but if anyone also enjoys a little bit of lifting along with wrestling and a bunch of other fun domination type stuff, I just released a new wrestling video that is super FUN!!! I will be honest though, there are only a few lifts mixed in with wrestling, foot domination, ballbusting, and just fun playfulness...

http://studio.clips4sale.com/account...s%20No%201.gif

For all of you that enjoy this type of stuff, I hope that you love it as much as some of my other videos, as you can tell, I was having a blast....

RachelFights September 13th, 2010 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 41964)

Hey Strut,
I can't wait to see your new ideas!!! ;)

aloknath September 13th, 2010 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 42075)
Good Lord! I really hope that they do!!! I did have someone volunteer a little while back, but I have tried to schedule with him a few times and he always flaked on me at the last minute... :mad: So hopefully, someone will make there way down here to Florida to play with me soon....

lol well, it seems counter-intuitive that you wouldn't get volunteers! Half the people on the board (myself included) are always wondering how to get lifts ourselves! And now here's someone who is actually asking for lift volunteers! If I had the ability to make it over to Florida I would! I'm sure plenty of people on here will be willing to oblige.

RachelFights September 16th, 2010 14:15

Bratty Babygirl L&C Domination (F/F)

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

This video is a little different thanmost of the ones I have shot up until now, but I really hope that you enjoy it! :)

In the first female/female installment of our "Lift and Carry Fantasy Series", Rachel is a bratty babygirl who just won't behave and wants to play. Her babysitter Caia tries to bribe her with airplane rides but Rachel still won't stop acting like a brat.

Caia cradles and peforms front straddles with Rachel, but Rachel still won't listen so Caia decides to give the little brat spankings! When that still doesnt work, Caia puts Rachel in her "time out" spot, which just happens to be the ultimate piggy back. Caia's incredible derriere serves as the perfect shelf for Rachel as she is powerless to escape during this ultra long lift. Caia doesnt even have to hold onto Rachel as she pouts and throws a temper tantrum sitting high atop Caia.

http://studio.clips4sale.com/account...bygirl%201.gif

Lifter September 16th, 2010 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 42222)
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

This video is a little different thanmost of the ones I have shot up until now, but I really hope that you enjoy it! :)

In the first female/female installment of our "Lift and Carry Fantasy Series", Rachel is a bratty babygirl who just won't behave and wants to play. Her babysitter Caia tries to bribe her with airplane rides but Rachel still won't stop acting like a brat.

Caia cradles and peforms front straddles with Rachel, but Rachel still won't listen so Caia decides to give the little brat spankings! When that still doesnt work, Caia puts Rachel in her "time out" spot, which just happens to be the ultimate piggy back. Caia's incredible derriere serves as the perfect shelf for Rachel as she is powerless to escape during this ultra long lift. Caia doesnt even have to hold onto Rachel as she pouts and throws a temper tantrum sitting high atop Caia.

http://studio.clips4sale.com/account...bygirl%201.gif

It looks wonderful, darling! Spanking too? WOW! Just one thing that concerns me; in the description there's no mention of OTS! Are there OTS in the clip?
Cheers!

RachelFights September 16th, 2010 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 42223)
It looks wonderful, darling! Spanking too? WOW! Just one thing that concerns me; in the description there's no mention of OTS! Are there OTS in the clip?
Cheers!

Unfortunately, no OTS in this video. :( Caia was brand new to lift and carry, so I only did the lifts that she felt comfortable doing. I didn't want either one of us to get hurt. But it is definitely a fun video, and a huge change of pace fro what we have produced in the past...:)

dendrin September 16th, 2010 21:10

Wow Rachel you just keep cranking them out :thumbup1:
While this scenario isn't my cup of tea I think its great you are doing some roleplaying stuff.

liftinheels September 16th, 2010 22:02

hi

hey rachel wassup, u still haven't toured london, come on girl get it together or i'll throw u over my shoulder and spank u, (my my i wish i was in a position to visit the US, a session with u would be so much fun)... anyway enough dreaming i just wanted to ask if nurse naughty and dominant beauty were making another appearance soon in a high heeled F/M dominating and slow sexy lifting vid, keep up the good work thanks ;-)

RachelFights September 20th, 2010 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 42237)
Wow Rachel you just keep cranking them out :thumbup1:
While this scenario isn't my cup of tea I think its great you are doing some roleplaying stuff.

Hi Dendrin!
I am always looking for ways to make sure that I take care of everyone and all of the requests that I receive. ;)

RachelFights September 20th, 2010 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 42240)
hey rachel wassup, u still haven't toured london, come on girl get it together or i'll throw u over my shoulder and spank u, (my my i wish i was in a position to visit the US, a session with u would be so much fun)... anyway enough dreaming i just wanted to ask if nurse naughty and dominant beauty were making another appearance soon in a high heeled F/M dominating and slow sexy lifting vid, keep up the good work thanks ;-)

Hi LiftinHeels,
Hehehe! The only one who is going to get thrown over someone's shoulder and spanked is YOU!:tease: I would eventually love to come to the UK and visit/do sessions, but right now, I am busy shooting videos for all of you great guys! Nurse Naughty and Dominant Beauty will definitely be back in the future, along with a few other fantastic surprises!:) So keep watching closely, and I am sure that you will be happy with what you see...

Thanks for all of your support!

RachelFights September 20th, 2010 18:35

Little Girl Lifts Big Girl

It's time for the little girl to lift the big girl! At 5'11"', Caia is the largest female volunteer that Rachel has lifted thus far. But, Rachel has absolutely no problem lifting this curvy amazon, with ease!!!

Rachel looks tiny standing next to Caia but easily performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry, airplane rides, front straddles, side staddles, squats, calf raises and more in this video.

Even Caia is amazed at Rachel's strength, as she has never been lifted like this by a male, no less a MUCH smaller female!

http://studio.clips4sale.com/account...20Caia%201.gif

RachelFights September 23rd, 2010 17:01

Repairman Lift & Carry Surprise (F/M)

Rachel is staying at a Hotel and she is dressed and in the mood for a high intensity aerobic workout, but the room is way too hot. She calls for the Hotel Air Conditioning Repairman to come fix it. When he can't find a solution, Rachel decides that the room may be too hot for an aerobic workout, she can still get in a good lift and carry strength training session with the unsuspecting repairman!

Rachel puts him on her back for some donkey calf raises, and then carries him around the room piggyback style before getting in some deep squats. She also performs fireman's carries, over the shoulder, numerous cradles, lapsitting, front and side straddles, shoulder sits and much more.

One thing is for sure with Rachel, whenever there is a lift and carry opportunity, she makes sure she takes advantage!

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts...0Carry%201.gif

LOL! It seems like an eternity since I released a F/M clips, so I hope that all of my F/M fans enjoy this one...:thumbup2:

intolnc September 23rd, 2010 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 42658)
LOL! It seems like an eternity since I released a F/M clips, so I hope that all of my F/M fans enjoy this one...:thumbup2:

We (or I, at least) do! :thumbup1:

Bold September 24th, 2010 06:57

Kudos

This is looking like another fine production, Rachel. Can't wait to check it out.

I'm glad to know you are going to use the premise for that epic kiss commercial for a future L&C shoot. And I would like to be the 1st to volunteer for that shoot :D.

RachelFights September 27th, 2010 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 42659)
We (or I, at least) do! :thumbup1:

Intolnc,
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!!!:wub:

RachelFights September 27th, 2010 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bold (Post 42690)
This is looking like another fine production, Rachel. Can't wait to check it out.

I'm glad to know you are going to use the premise for that epic kiss commercial for a future L&C shoot. And I would like to be the 1st to volunteer for that shoot :D.

Of course I will! It is just too great not to use! I have already been working on some ideas! :thumbup2:

jbl165 September 28th, 2010 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 42475)
It's time for the little girl to lift the big girl! At 5'11"', Caia is the largest female volunteer that Rachel has lifted thus far. But, Rachel has absolutely no problem lifting this curvy amazon, with ease!!!

Rachel looks tiny standing next to Caia but easily performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry, airplane rides, front straddles, side staddles, squats, calf raises and more in this video.

Even Caia is amazed at Rachel's strength, as she has never been lifted like this by a male, no less a MUCH smaller female!

http://studio.clips4sale.com/account...20Caia%201.gif

Great clip Rachel! How much does Caia weigh? I'm guessing she's at least 50-60 lbs. heavier than you, which makes your lifts very impressive, especially the fireman's carry! Thanks for posting the clip.

minimaxde September 28th, 2010 13:56

petite girl get lifted

Hi Rachel,

are you preparing a clip with powerful lifts with a petite lightweight girl again? Your workout clips were amazing, I would be glad for a repeat with a new petite girl with frontal high-in-the-air-lifts.

All the best from Germany

Minimax

RachelFights September 28th, 2010 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 42939)
Hi Rachel,

are you preparing a clip with powerful lifts with a petite lightweight girl again? Your workout clips were amazing, I would be glad for a repeat with a new petite girl with frontal high-in-the-air-lifts.

All the best from Germany

Minimax

Hi Minimax,
Thank you so much for your inquiry. I actually have an opportunity to shoot with a very petite girl this weekend. :D But due to the sheer volume of similar content currently posted on C4S, I will probably wait a month or so before I post the videos. But don't worry... I will release similar videos in the future! :thumbup2:

RachelFights September 28th, 2010 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbl165 (Post 42915)
Great clip Rachel! How much does Caia weigh? I'm guessing she's at least 50-60 lbs. heavier than you, which makes your lifts very impressive, especially the fireman's carry! Thanks for posting the clip.

Hi jbl165!

Honestly, I have no clue how much Caia weighs, but she is definitely a bigger girl, and if I had to take a guess, I would say she probably weighs somewhere between 180 and 200lbs...;) And I must say, I learned that it is very different lifting a female of this size in comparison to a male this size...:)

jbl165 September 29th, 2010 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 42941)
Hi jbl165!

Honestly, I have no clue how much Caia weighs, but she is definitely a bigger girl, and if I had to take a guess, I would say she probably weighs somewhere between 180 and 200lbs...;) And I must say, I learned that it is very different lifting a female of this size in comparison to a male this size...:)

Wow Rachel! That's very impressive, considering you're about 130 lbs.!

Could you elaborate on how lifting a 180-200 lb. female is different from lifting a male of the same size? I've lifted women of that size (I'm 5-11 165), but have no interest in lifting males, so there's no lift comparison in my future!

I imagine you're pretty swamped Rachel, so to save you some typing, you can call me JB! Thanks for the reply and thanks especially for your sweetness and your awesome lifts and carries! If only I could be the liftee someday!

JB

RachelFights September 29th, 2010 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbl165 (Post 42978)
Wow Rachel! That's very impressive, considering you're about 130 lbs.!

Could you elaborate on how lifting a 180-200 lb. female is different from lifting a male of the same size? I've lifted women of that size (I'm 5-11 165), but have no interest in lifting males, so there's no lift comparison in my future!

I imagine you're pretty swamped Rachel, so to save you some typing, you can call me JB! Thanks for the reply and thanks especially for your sweetness and your awesome lifts and carries! If only I could be the liftee someday!

JB

Hi JB,
It is all about weight distribution, and typically a female that weighs around 190lbs is carrying the weight in areas that are a lot different than males that weigh about the same... A prime example is that Caia and Slave Andy are right in the same weight range, but if you look at the stills/videos, you can see that they re very differently proportioned... :)

RachelFights September 29th, 2010 14:36

Superheroine Lift and Carry Training

So, I decided that we were going to try something a little different this week!!!! Hopefully it appeals to all of you great guys that LOVE the Super Hero theme.... Plus as an added bonus you get to check out one of my friends, who is also a top notch session wrestler, the absolutely lovely TOMIKO!

The Prowler (played by Tomiko) is a new Superherione who is learning the ropes from the Silk Lightning (played by Rachel). Today's lesson is all about lift and carry!

Silk Lightning shows the Prowler how to fly with somebody on her back, the best way to rescue a cat that is stuck in a tree, how to throw a lifeless body over her shoulder and rescue them from a burning building plus much, much more,

Both girls are dressed from head to to in their sexy superheroine costumes including high heeled boots and they both take turns lifting each other in this one of a kind lift and carry fantasy roleplay.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts...nd%20C%201.gif

minimaxde September 30th, 2010 05:31

Thanks Rachel, I will wait until the clip is posted. Maybe it could be sooner... :-)

Yours sincerly

Minimax

RachelFights September 30th, 2010 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 43043)
Thanks Rachel, I will wait until the clip is posted. Maybe it could be sooner... :-)

Yours sincerly

Minimax

Thank you sso much Minimax! You are very sweet!

RachelFights September 30th, 2010 19:31

Rachel and Dia Zerva Lift in Public

The guys have been a little obnoxious , so Rachel and Dia decide they need to be embarrassed a little to put them back in their place! Rachel and Dia decide to take them outside the busy condo and lift and carry them around so everyone can see how much stronger the girls are!

The guys are noticeably embarrassed as they are lifted in front of people's windows. It is the middle of the day so there are people outside walking their pets and driving by and they just can't help but look. Rachel and Dia take turns lifting both guys and walking around with them. It is apparent that these strong ladies are loving every minute of it!

If you like to see guys lifted by sexy women in public, then you will love this video!!

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts...Public%201.gif

jbl165 October 1st, 2010 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 43009)
Hi JB,
It is all about weight distribution, and typically a female that weighs around 190lbs is carrying the weight in areas that are a lot different than males that weigh about the same... A prime example is that Caia and Slave Andy are right in the same weight range, but if you look at the stills/videos, you can see that they re very differently proportioned... :)

In addition to your sweetness and lifts and carries, thank you for the physics lesson Rachel!

JB

Lifter October 1st, 2010 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 43010)
So, I decided that we were going to try something a little different this week!!!! Hopefully it appeals to all of you great guys that LOVE the Super Hero theme.... Plus as an added bonus you get to check out one of my friends, who is also a top notch session wrestler, the absolutely lovely TOMIKO!

The Prowler (played by Tomiko) is a new Superherione who is learning the ropes from the Silk Lightning (played by Rachel). Today's lesson is all about lift and carry!

Silk Lightning shows the Prowler how to fly with somebody on her back, the best way to rescue a cat that is stuck in a tree, how to throw a lifeless body over her shoulder and rescue them from a burning building plus much, much more,

Both girls are dressed from head to to in their sexy superheroine costumes including high heeled boots and they both take turns lifting each other in this one of a kind lift and carry fantasy roleplay.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts...nd%20C%201.gif

Hello, darling! A great idea to have the beautiful Tomiko in a L&C vid! Superheroines? WOW! On the other hand, I liked the video... to a point.
I would've loved to see you cradle carried and OTS. But, my mine concern is: Dear lady: you have forgotten to do the OTS! :omg:
I mean the vids with the lovely Izzie, the OTS technique was perfect! heck even when Izzie carried you OTS it was perfect!
Can you have more ots and cradles in your next F/F vid?
Thanks a bunch!!!

piggyback999 October 4th, 2010 09:15

Hello Rachel,

can you make a piggyback riding video?

Best regards Michael

RachelFights October 4th, 2010 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by piggyback999 (Post 43364)
Hello Rachel,

can you make a piggyback riding video?

Best regards Michael

Hi Michael,
I haven't done any videos up to this point that are just piggy back rides, but "Nothing But Stairs" is very close with about 90% of the lifts being piggyback rides... There are actually some really great ones in there...

Hope this helps!

Hugs,
Rachel

RachelFights October 4th, 2010 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 43208)
Hello, darling! A great idea to have the beautiful Tomiko in a L&C vid! Superheroines? WOW! On the other hand, I liked the video... to a point.
I would've loved to see you cradle carried and OTS. But, my mine concern is: Dear lady: you have forgotten to do the OTS! :omg:
I mean the vids with the lovely Izzie, the OTS technique was perfect! heck even when Izzie carried you OTS it was perfect!
Can you have more ots and cradles in your next F/F vid?
Thanks a bunch!!!

Hello Lifter,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the lovely Tomiko! She is an absolute doll! I am so sorry that there were no OTS in that video, unfortunately, the video was actually shot before you had made your special request, and I will definitely focus on more OTS in videos that I shoot in the future. :thumbup2:

RachelFights October 6th, 2010 14:00

Rachel's First Topless Lift in Heels (F/F)

Rachel stands at over 6'2" in her heels and towers over the tiny 5 foot tall Michelle. Rachel begins with some height and hand comparisons with the petite Michelle, before deciding to pick her up under her arms and lift her into the air with incredible ease

Even in heels, Rachel has no problem lifting Michelle in various ways including backbreaker and torture racks, front and side straddles, piggybacks, over the shoulder, cradle carries, shoulder sits and more. This video also includes some real creative transitional lifts as well

Besides her incredible lifting ability, Rachel also shows off more of her sexy physique in her first topless lift and carry video!

dendrin October 6th, 2010 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 43503)
Rachel stands at over 6'2" in her heels and towers over the tiny 5 foot tall Michelle. Rachel begins with some height and hand comparisons with the petite Michelle, before deciding to pick her up under her arms and lift her into the air with incredible ease

Even in heels, Rachel has no problem lifting Michelle in various ways including backbreaker and torture racks, front and side straddles, piggybacks, over the shoulder, cradle carries, shoulder sits and more. This video also includes some real creative transitional lifts as well

Besides her incredible lifting ability, Rachel also shows off more of her sexy physique in her first topless lift and carry video!

This was a very lovely video Rachel. What a treat you forgot your top at home :blushing:

Michelle seemed alot more into it this time, she seemed a little scared about getting lifted in the first vid. The high heels is nice for height comparison fans, but I think they reduce the lift quality a little. For instance you were able to lift Michelle well over your head level in the first video by her elbows and waist, but could only get her to head level with heels.

Finally, I was curious to know how much you lift with dumbell curls and benchpress? That might make an interesting 5 minute vid.

liftinheels October 6th, 2010 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 43503)

well well miss rachel, u upped the game yet again, normally i dont buy f/f vids, but u topless in heels is... well lets just say AWESOME, i love the vid, now plz plz make the same vid, with the same lifts (ots, tourture rack and cradles and so on) in a f/m vid, plz plz, if u do this i think u will have a top selling vid, and if u do it soon i will spare u that spanking i said u will get, (altho i might still cos u are TOO HOT) lol...
thanks 4 a great vid AGAIN :thumbup2::wub::thumbup2:

RachelFights October 6th, 2010 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 43524)
This was a very lovely video Rachel. What a treat you forgot your top at home :blushing:

Michelle seemed alot more into it this time, she seemed a little scared about getting lifted in the first vid. The high heels is nice for height comparison fans, but I think they reduce the lift quality a little. For instance you were able to lift Michelle well over your head level in the first video by her elbows and waist, but could only get her to head level with heels.

Finally, I was curious to know how much you lift with dumbell curls and benchpress? That might make an interesting 5 minute vid.

Hi Dendrin,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! And my oh my... it does look like I forgot half of my clothes...;)

This was actually the second (and final) video that I shot with Michelle that day, so she definitely was more comfortable after I put her through all of the lifts the first time around. And I think that she felt a lot more assured that I wasn't going to drop her on her head. :D

You are right about it being a little more difficult to lift in heels, but I wanted to give it a little variety and didnt want to shoot the same video twice. Plus, I was able to you guys a little something special! Plus I am always up for a good challenge!!!!:thumbup2:

Plus, I really like your bench press/dumbbell idea! Now I just need to find some place to shoot it! But to answer your question I can benchpress about 115 lbs but I want to get to 135 lbs by the end of November...:blushing: