The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New L&C at Amazon Bitches (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24)

jvzann September 24th, 2010 06:19

Downloaded and watched the clip, really good stuff, Thanks Mistress Taylor, looking forward to more ff vids from you :D:D:D

MistressTaylor September 24th, 2010 07:19

Do you guys want me to shoot a hard core girl/girl lift and carry scene? I was thinking about doing that.

shaaby7 September 24th, 2010 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistressTaylor (Post 42692)
Do you guys want me to shoot a hard core girl/girl lift and carry scene? I was thinking about doing that.

That would be nice ! Just keep big tall girl vs small girl version :-) .

And what do you think about F/F fighting & lift&carry? ( e.g. a tall girl fight and dominate a small one... ) ?

dendrin September 24th, 2010 21:04

Quote:

Yes, if Debi is around I think she is the obvious choice for that.

xi September 25th, 2010 06:40

I'd like to see Raven come back for a hardcore f/m lift & carry scene.

I like Debi also but she seems to want to wear too many clothes these days.

jvzann September 25th, 2010 08:20

Quote:

That would be fantastic, Mistress Taylor, the taller girl sexually domminating the smaller would be great :thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

aloknath September 25th, 2010 14:50

Quote:

I'd love to see some F/F lifting. As someone who is exclusively an FF lift fan, I've been hoping you'd do some more of that material.

ocatcher September 25th, 2010 16:02

Quote:

love to see it! any chance we can see sammie spades do some f/m lift and carry too?

WWE4Life September 25th, 2010 16:15

Hey Mistress,

Let me chime in again with a vote for young, athletic/fit/muscular girls like JC Simpson and Brooklyn Jade doing f/m videos. Also would like to see them flexing and having guys kissing their arms/feeling them while being cradled for instance. Of course, every guy wants his own dream scenarios and type of lift...you do what you enjoy and will bring you sales. This is just my two cents because I'm not a big fan of overly large/soft women lifting puny guys.

kinera September 28th, 2010 01:26

My biggest fantasy to see would be a hardcore f/m scene where a hot girl lifts a guy while she fucks him with a strapon.

A hardcore f/f strapon lift would be great too.