The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   LiftingFems appreciation thread!!!!! (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4724)

aloknath October 25th, 2014 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmiles90 (Post 144812)
Lol I mean she's not Angelina love skinny but she's getting there. She has a Kelly Kelly type. look to her now. I'm gonna email sybil to see if she can post an updated pick Chloe on her site.

LOL no need to do that - I don't want to offend the ladies.

It's fine. I'll commission something short and see how it turns out.

Nobody else taking the leap?

ocatcher October 25th, 2014 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 144813)
LOL no need to do that - I don't want to offend the ladies.

It's fine. I'll commission something short and see how it turns out.

Nobody else taking the leap?

yup, planning to commission an fm video with chloe.

Mike October 25th, 2014 13:23

Just talk to Sybil and she doing l&c video but only with resquest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocatcher (Post 144825)
yup, planning to commission an fm video with chloe.

You want to order a F/M l&c video? Sybil tell me that she have only one guy and he is very heavy. I know Chloe is very strong but when she lift Joe or other heavy guys from Lusa, the liftee was expert to jump and put in the right place on the body of Chloe, booth heavy guys from Lusa have balance, I don't know if this new guys is good for a lift and carry video, or he's just a dead weight with no balance, maybe he scary too.

strut170222 October 25th, 2014 18:16

Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.

themasterkavar October 27th, 2014 14:58

I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.

Mike October 27th, 2014 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterkavar (Post 144957)
I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.

Yes that guy is very light but I think the lift of Chloe and Summer are always impressive. I don't think any normal woman could do that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 144853)
Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.

The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.

aloknath October 28th, 2014 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmiles90 (Post 144742)
Hey whats up. I did one with her last year!!! Custom with Sin-D and Josie. Sybil is awesome. She replies to your email ASAP.
The cheapest you can do is a ten minute clip, which is usually $50
20 min is 150.

I sent her a script for a 10 min clip and she quoted me a price of 100 instead of 50. Has she ever asked you for that much?

Also, OCatcher, if you end up commissioning a video, could you tell me the price Sybil quotes you? If that's OK with you, of course.

ocatcher October 28th, 2014 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 144997)
I sent her a script for a 10 min clip and she quoted me a price of 100 instead of 50. Has she ever asked you for that much?

Also, OCatcher, if you end up commissioning a video, could you tell me the price Sybil quotes you? If that's OK with you, of course.

Well its 50 dollars "PER" model, so yeah came up to 100

strut170222 October 28th, 2014 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 144961)
I

The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.

She cradle curled that guy you are referring to about 6 times in a Lusa video. The guy was complete dead weight and he had no clue how to allow her to lift him.

No doubt, cradling a dead weight 165 pound guy can feel like carrying a 200 pounder who is flexible and works with the lifter, IE hugs and leans into her back / head. Joe was flexible and it helped allow Chloe to lift him for mins at a time with a cradle.

Bmiles90 October 29th, 2014 20:24

Submitted my clip order!! Sin-D, Lia Labowe, and Chloe in a 3-way lift off
10 Minutes $150. All 3 in bikini's of course :)
Should be good. Hey guys if youre interested in doing a custom you need to hurry because she said her deadline for orders will be the 7th.
http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/36...b360995961.jpg http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/36...6360995962.jpg http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/36...a360995964.jpg