The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

RachelFights July 12th, 2010 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 37295)
No thank you!!
For making fantasies come true, and for talking and discussing with us here, that's very sweet of you:)
And that sounds just great, I'ld love to see that! that lift would officially be in every L&C video :D;) haha

Thank you again sweetie:thumbup2:

You are so very welcome! :) I can definitely start including that lift in more of my videos...

aloknath July 12th, 2010 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37300)
Hey Guys,
I am planning to shoot some more f/f lift and carry clips this coming weekend, and I was just curious about something...

When it comes to what the girls are wearing, is there anything specific that you would like to see? Haven't seen but would like to? Or do you have any favorites?

Also, do you prefer the two girls wear the same type of attire (i.e. 2 schoolgirls, cheerleaders, jeans, regular clothes, etc.) or do you prefer the each girl wears something unique?

I look forward to hearing from you..:tt1:

I'm always partial to the regular clothes/jeans etc look. I was never really into the whole heavily fetishized clothing aspect of L&C. But then again, I am certain you will get a large variety of responses to this question!

For me, differing kinds of lifters is what keeps it interesting. Much shorter, much heavier, much lighter, much taller - mixing it up.

Looking forward to what you're going to come up with!

Lifter July 12th, 2010 21:59

Quote:

Hey Guys,
I am planning to shoot some more f/f lift and carry clips this coming weekend, and I was just curious about something...

When it comes to what the girls are wearing, is there anything specific that you would like to see? Haven't seen but would like to? Or do you have any favorites?

Also, do you prefer the two girls wear the same type of attire (i.e. 2 schoolgirls, cheerleaders, jeans, regular clothes, etc.) or do you prefer the each girl wears something unique?

Lingerie and Leotards, superheroine and cheerleaders are my favorites!
Cheers!

dendrin July 12th, 2010 23:10

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Defenitely costumes like Lusa does. Jeans are kinda boring.

jbl165 July 13th, 2010 01:25

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Personally Rachel, I like things simple: bikinis and barefoot are fine! My preference for videos is f/f.

Thank you much for coming onto the board and welcoming all of us into your lift and carry world. Looking forward to all of your lift and carry videos.

JSimoni July 13th, 2010 03:38

Quote:

Hey Guys,

I definitely think jeans are boring...anything revealing the legs is definitely great! denim mini skirts (my personal fav), schoolgirls, supergirl costumes..basically anything where the liftee is wearing a skirt would be awesome! Thanks so much for posting Rachel!

jvzann July 13th, 2010 07:19

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Hi Rachel, personally I like to see the lifter dressed in something like business attire then the smaller lady, who's being lifted, dressed in her underwear or schoolgirl uniform to give more of a sense of domination over her.

Thank you so much for your clips :):):)

jvzann July 13th, 2010 07:25

Hi again Rachel. I forgot to mention that I love the lift when you face her and lift her up high holding her under the arms. I'd also love to see you do this lift holding her up against a wall. Really looking forward to your next clip. Thanks again :thumbup2:

intolnc July 13th, 2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 37336)
Hi again Rachel. I forgot to mention that I love the lift when you face her and lift her up high holding her under the arms. I'd also love to see you do this lift holding her up against a wall. Really looking forward to your next clip. Thanks again :thumbup2:

ooh i second this one :)

fredbloggs1969 July 13th, 2010 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 37334)
Hi Rachel, personally I like to see the lifter dressed in something like business attire then the smaller lady, who's being lifted, dressed in her underwear or schoolgirl uniform to give more of a sense of domination over her.

Thank you so much for your clips :):):)

Hi Rachel. Thanks for the clips to date. I agree broadly with the wish above, but probably both in business attire would be my personal preference.

Again thanks for all your efforts so far, especially the f/f clips:D