The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   GONZO lift and carry in public... (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2003)

EZ July 6th, 2011 23:07

Saw that you posted the Gonzo video...so I picked it up.

You managed to include 2 demographics that generally aren't my thing; asians and blacks. That said, I liked both females you found. The asian was a real cutie while the black girl did a great job being carried. Really glad you were able to pull this one off.

One side note regarding your previews. I really appreciate you providing them but you might want to provide a little less. Honestly, I think you give enough away that one might not need to actually pursue the video once it actually comes out. I would think maybe a a couple second shots previewing all the different lifts might work better for you than than giving us a half minute or more of a specific shot.

You're current approach is definitely VERY consumer friendly so if you keep with that I certainly won't complain one bit. 8)

girlfights July 7th, 2011 00:11

I like the previews,, :) so they will be staying for most of the titles I upload.. it's like coming attractions previews on a dvd... and you get them in the movie theater.. so why not in a fetish/wrestling video...

EZ July 7th, 2011 15:55

I like them too. Sounds good.

tragmich July 7th, 2011 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by allffcradles (Post 60630)
I question any man's masculinity that are into FM activity

:thumbup2::thumbup1::thumbup2:... not. Let us try to avoid comments like these. Please.

girlfights July 7th, 2011 19:25

I think FF are cool, and MF as well.. there is a smaller guy in atlanta that I might try to shoot with when I head that way in a week or so.. and I will keep the FM lifts separate from the FF.... :)

kradler July 9th, 2011 00:52

:w00t::w00t::w00t:I got the Gonzo lift and I LOVED IT!!!:tt1::tt1:
I think the concept of ask girls in public to be lifted is much better than models or wrestlers...
And if is in a comin con bEtter!! Love the Poison Ivi costume, love her green tights!!
I hope u keep on lifting constumed girls!! specially if they are wearing tights or PH.

Thanks!!
:w00t::w00t::tt1::tt1::tt1:

allffcradles July 9th, 2011 02:28

I have a way with words I don't deny.... EZ just wondering what ethnicity are you as you say you aren't really into asians and blacks?

girlfights July 9th, 2011 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by kradler (Post 60768)
:w00t::w00t::w00t:I got the Gonzo lift and I LOVED IT!!!:tt1::tt1:
I think the concept of ask girls in public to be lifted is much better than models or wrestlers...
And if is in a comin con bEtter!! Love the Poison Ivi costume, love her green tights!!
I hope u keep on lifting constumed girls!! specially if they are wearing tights or PH.

Thanks!!
:w00t::w00t::tt1::tt1::tt1:

Glad you liked it.. the next one is a horror/media convention,,, but if I see any tiny girls in tights or a costume, I will see if I can get her :)

EZ July 9th, 2011 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by allffcradles (Post 60772)
I have a way with words I don't deny.... EZ just wondering what ethnicity are you as you say you aren't really into asians and blacks?

I'm white.

That comment was made in the context of what I tend to be attracted to. It was a general comment though, not universal.

girlfights July 9th, 2011 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZ (Post 60778)
I'm white.

That comment was made in the context of what I tend to be attracted to. It was a general comment though, not universal.

I'm not sure if anyone knows this.. BUT I am white too...:w00t: Just wanted to lighten the mood.. :)